The Mike Cernovich thread

Slim Shady

Ostrich
Gold Member
627F2058-B14F-4F07-8A74-D52A11EDB0A4.jpeg
This bundle of sticks prending that people who came out for Trump, especially the first time around, were GOP grifter loyalists who were pro Iraq, while at the same time supporting "iron Queen Ann" who was a Iraq war feishist calling anyone unpatriotic if they were against it.

The movement was built on a coalition of nationalism and Ron Paul anti war people who grew tired and grew up. Anti- war anti Government people privy to (((CIA))) meddling. Those people (us) have both intellectual and moral superiority on him however, and thus he fights Mitch McConnell and Q strawmen. In a field of those strawmen, we are all elite.

Last edited:
Mike still 12 hours a day on that twitter platform as if it's all business as usual.

I give him somewhere between 1 day and 3 months before he will get purged. Surely the Trotzkyists have better memories than Mike does himself

I wonder what he'll do, and where he'll go after that

Not ruling a comeback on RVF out. Will be epic!

rotekz

Ostrich
Gold Member
Cerno is shilling for drug-induced spirituality again.

e9a22429820d0d8d.jpg

I find it incredibly difficult to believe that anyone pays the slightest bit of attention to the cernovitch grift after all this time. It was obvious he was a subversive agent many years ago. It's a blackpill in itself that people like him maintain a following somehow...a real testament to the stupidity and gullibility of so many who claim to be enlightened.

Captain Gh

Ostrich
Gold Member
I find it incredibly difficult to believe that anyone pays the slightest bit of attention to the cernovitch grift after all this time. It was obvious he was a subversive agent many years ago. It's a blackpill in itself that people like him maintain a following somehow...a real testament to the stupidity and gullibility of so many who claim to be enlightened.
At the end of the Day... money's important! When things get Hot... Mike's always been one to sit on the Fence! While this gets you extremely hated... it does allow you to be able to keep on going... especially on Social Media!