The Mike Cernovich thread

SlickyBoy

Hummingbird
I enjoyed the Hoaxed movie, and Mike has taken some good jabs at the woke left in America.
But he seems all over the place philosophically and espouses a sort of faux-Buddhist, mystical hedonism.

His face bothers me and his weak, lispy beta voice kinda makes me sick. Put some bass in there pal.
I haven't seen the Hoaxed movie and am reluctant to put money into his pocket (bought Gorilla Mindset years ago and it was meh).
As for his voice, I remember when he first started streaming and many if his followers remarked that it sounded dorky. Not sure he can do much to help that but yeah, it's one of the many things that kept me from listening to him for more than a few seconds.

get2choppaaa

Ostrich
Orthodox
I haven't seen the Hoaxed movie and am reluctant to put money into his pocket (bought Gorilla Mindset years ago and it was meh).
As for his voice, I remember when he first started streaming and many if his followers remarked that it sounded dorky. Not sure he can do much to help that but yeah, it's one of the many things that kept me from listening to him for more than a few seconds.
Gorilla mindset was good for you're average low confidence male. I don't care for cerno now based off my perception of his public persona, but he's a pretty smart dude. His supplements are probably solid, he realized the money to be made therr after interacting with AJ (whose the original supplement kingpin, and i actually trust because he's the original nonperson)

He knows branding, and had been pretty correct in political commentary. It's more of a persona you have to be willing to accept or not... Occasionally he posts things like which is better Orthodoxy or catholicism whilst he takes an ambiguous position either way.

There is value in following him if you can stomach the personality. For me he's a no go, but there's others i like (Bannon or Poso) that others might find equally as useful by too annoying.

Dusty

Peacock
Gold Member
What was BAP's handle on this forum?

Hannibal

Ostrich
Catholic
Gold Member
Edit saw Roosh's post. I don't know if what I wrote would be considered a petty insult but I will simply refrain from comments.

Last edited:

SlickyBoy

Hummingbird
Gorilla mindset was good for you're average low confidence male. I don't care for cerno now based off my perception of his public persona, but he's a pretty smart dude. His supplements are probably solid, he realized the money to be made therr after interacting with AJ (whose the original supplement kingpin, and i actually trust because he's the original nonperson)

He knows branding, and had been pretty correct in political commentary. It's more of a persona you have to be willing to accept or not... Occasionally he posts things like which is better Orthodoxy or catholicism whilst he takes an ambiguous position either way.

There is value in following him if you can stomach the personality. For me he's a no go, but there's others i like (Bannon or Poso) that others might find equally as useful by too annoying.
I forgot he was selling supplements - still? That industry is already rife with scams and false claims. I'd steer extra clear from anything he is pushing absent independent laboratory analysis. Even then, I'd feel better putting money into the pocket of an actual company dedicated to the business, not just his latest grift.

West_001

Robin
Protestant
Other than being eccentric, he has a strong message.
I couldn’t handle the experimental drug use and the Twitter drama but, it seems like he’s starting to refine his message.

rainy

Pelican
Other Christian
He's been sharing a lot of Orthodox videos recently too. He's inching closer and closer
Once you get into your mid/late 30's it's impossible not to notice the friends you grew up with largely went one of two ways.

Either they have moved towards God and have settled down and started a family, or they live a lonely, purposeless and increasingly unhappy life.

There's a rude awakening when you wake up one day approaching your 40's and realize you have finally tired of all the partying/drugs/one night stands yet you're likely to be alone for the 2nd half of your life and die with nobody by your side and no children/grandchildren. Your friends with families moved on. Your parents pass away. You're only left with similarly, lonely and miserable people to live out your years.

That's a brutal reality younger people seem unaware of.