The Miley Cyrus trainwreck

MidniteSpecial

Ostrich
Gold Member
Had a job with her. She gave me the eye hard core. Looked me up and down and smiled and walked away. Best ioi of gotten in a while honestly. Was going to slip her my phone to put her number in but didn't see her the rest of the shoot.

I don't care what y'all say about her. All of you would bang.

Handsome Creepy Eel

Owl
Gold Member
AnonymousBosch said:

Article said:
However, it seems Hemsworth has already moved on from the Cyrus circus. He was spotted kissing Mexican actor Eiza Gonzalez just a day after he and Cyrus announced their split.

o-eiza-570.jpg

:highfive:

Handsome Creepy Eel

Owl
Gold Member
Some thread necromancy: apparently Miley Cyrus has decided that the life of feminism, drugs and slutdom is not for her and is now back to singing wholesome songs with normal choreography despite still having ugly tattoos and looking 34 instead of 24.

Even Liam Hemsworth decided to be a good little white knight and took her back.

While I applaud the change, I don't think she can be trusted anymore... looking forward to the next trainwreck.

CaptainS

Hummingbird
^^^ First we have the Laci Green story about a lot of radical feminists trying to infiltrate Red Pill forums, now Miley - the "You Do You" poster girl - is backtracking. My tin hat and I are sensing a conspiracy brewing.

24? I guess a decade of slutty behavior, drugs and chain smoking isn't the best for your skin.

kosko

Peacock
Gold Member
Captainstabbin said:
^^^ First we have the Laci Green story about a lot of radical feminists trying to infiltrate Red Pill forums, now Miley - the "You Do You" poster girl - is backtracking. My tin hat and I are sensing a conspiracy brewing.

24? I guess a decade of slutty behavior, drugs and chain smoking isn't the best for your skin.

The overall trends are leaning conservative. The next crop of young girls will be more modest.

The girls who doubled down on the "ME ME ME" stuff and ruined themselves with cocks and tattoos will age terribly and will scare many young girls stiff.

When Millennials hit the wall, which is starting to happen now, everybody will cringe.

Look how bad the biggest star of the Millennial era has aged:

http%3A%2F%2Fo.aolcdn.com%2Fhss%2Fstorage%2Fmidas%2F6cd0e132b1944787be3363f0159237aa%2F204931401%2F634844206.jpg

She is only 35, remember this.

Here is Heather Graham who got her start in the 80s:

heather-graham-arrives-at-aol-studio-in-new-york-01-12-2016_1.jpg

^^ She is 47 years old.

Peacock
Gold Member
Lights said:
She's an entertainer. What's the problem. Western civilization is decadent, she capitalized on America's feelings that we should be less trashy because things are fucked up enough already. Execution is perfect. We talk about her but don't quite hate her or write her off, but sympathize with her being a reflection of America's youth today.

Nonsense, she's just a tool used to spread degeneracy, groomed as a Disney child to lead a generation of somewhat wholesome Hannah Montana fans into complete hamsterdom. She's a vector of decadence, not an symptom or a real opportunist. She's not a reflection of today's youth, she's the pied piper.

Also, she didn't do anything, she has no talent, not even self-promotion talent like say, Madonna had. She was a crap singer too, but she had that talent of crafting her public persona. Cyrus on the other hand was just the girl that was picked to play the harlot role du jour.

Gmac

Peacock
Gold Member
Atlanta Man said:
^^^Dude, long hair and playful femininity go a long fucking way. That chick looked good in the video except for the tattoos...

It also takes quite a bit of editing and makeup to make her look good.

Goldin Boy

Pelican
Handsome Creepy Eel said:
Some thread necromancy: apparently Miley Cyrus has decided that the life of feminism, drugs and slutdom is not for her and is now back to singing wholesome songs with normal choreography despite still having ugly tattoos and looking 34 instead of 24.

Even Liam Hemsworth decided to be a good little white knight and took her back.

While I applaud the change, I don't think she can be trusted anymore... looking forward to the next trainwreck.

Eh, she's an entertainer(I use the term loosely). Her values haven't changed this is a 100% a career move.

It's pop music, artists switch up their style every 2 albums to stay relevant. Wrestler Hulk Hogan went from an All-American Good-Guy to Evil Hollywood Hogan and that rejuvenated this career and this move is no different. You noticed it, posted her video(which will get a few more views now) and we're discussing her so it's working.

She went from rapping about J's and asking for songs that sound black to asking for songs that sound vaguely acoustic with vapid lyrics. Everything she does is a calculated move to help her stay popular and sell records.