The Miley Cyrus trainwreck

Latinopan

Hummingbird
Handsome Creepy Eel said:
Some thread necromancy: apparently Miley Cyrus has decided that the life of feminism, drugs and slutdom is not for her and is now back to singing wholesome songs with normal choreography despite still having ugly tattoos and looking 34 instead of 24.

Even Liam Hemsworth decided to be a good little white knight and took her back.

While I applaud the change, I don't think she can be trusted anymore... looking forward to the next trainwreck.

Captainstabbin said:
^^^ First we have the Laci Green story about a lot of radical feminists trying to infiltrate Red Pill forums, now Miley - the "You Do You" poster girl - is backtracking. My tin hat and I are sensing a conspiracy brewing.

24? I guess a decade of slutty behavior, drugs and chain smoking isn't the best for your skin.

In the political forum, I said all the time about the cultural war, and how we were not only fighting to get Trump elected, but fighting to win a cultural battle.

Is said Politics Is Still Downstream of Culture, this last election culture was made downstream of politics, and like Paul Joseph Watson says, conservatism is the new counter culture.

Being or at least pretending to be more conservatism i now edgy like being liberal was in the 60s.

budoslavic

Owl
Orthodox
Gold Member

Miley said quote, “"I'm weird for many reasons. I think I feel genderless, I feel ageless…I'm just a spirit soul, not divided by human being, even animals. There's no me and them and there's no us and you. I just want to be nothing."

She also confessed that her whole life she didn’t understand her gender or sexuality. Also saying quote, “'I always hated the word "bisexual", because that’s even putting me in a box. I don’t ever think about someone being a boy or someone being a girl.'

9d777b5fc9a43bf707873e89d5e2c158.gif

Douglas Quaid

Kingfisher
I think a lot of this degeneracy is because of narcissism and attention whoring. It's so "brave" to come out as gay, trans, etc. Plus being a victim is cool to these lunatics.

Skank_Hunt

Kingfisher
Gold Member
Yeah I agrre @questor, it's almost like for a lot of girls "18" is the new "wall", because they've done so much and been exposed to so much in the short space of time they've been YOLOing that they are worn out by the time they reach the age we used to assume girls were "just starting". Fucked up. Obviously there are many cases in the general population but not as much as with Hollywood/other exclusive circles. Hopefully there will still remain a supply of nice, sweet 18 year olds for many years to come, even if we might have to travel a bit to find it. That's until the ROP takes over Europe but that's another thread.

balybary

Pelican
So at 18 years old plus one day, the girl starts to do shit like tatoos and nipple piercing, and at 18 years old plus one month she has hit the wall.

:dodgy:

19 years old Paris Jackson and her pierced tits:

PAY-MAIN-Paris-Jackson.jpg

Elster

Pelican
Gold Member
Jesus, with some more dirt she could be one of the crustie lizards from the squats I used to move around in. Also, she looks 29

Skank_Hunt

Kingfisher
Gold Member
Isn't it disappointing and bizarre how the offspring of one of the greatest creative geniuses ever is so... mediocre...

I mean, I know MJ was fucked up in his own unique ways but I have always been a supporter simply because he and his art were out of this world. Until he started to decline and eventually die from what I would say was a variety of mental issues, he was a long list of glowing superlatives and a gift to humanity.

I would expect decent chances of his offspring being somewhat mentally different given the shared genes, but also to have at least some form of talent. Paris Jackson is an embarrassment to her father; she looks like a burnt out 30 year old alcohol and drug addict who claims to be "different" due to all the "unique" tattoos she has all over her body.

A billion lightyears away from

Hey pretty lady with the high heels on...

CynicalContrarian

Owl
Gold Member
Hippies (smelly as they were) had their own style & ethos.
The folk of the 70's discos had their own style.
Even the punks & goths of the 80's had their own style & ethos.

Kids today?
No distinct style to convey, no distinct ethos to hold onto.

A generation with more opportunity than ever before in recorded human history, yet a generation with ever less purpose.
Guess secular hedonism isn't all that viable...

kosko

Peacock
Gold Member
Skank_Hunt said:
Isn't it disappointing and bizarre how the offspring of one of the greatest creative geniuses ever is so... mediocre...

I mean, I know MJ was fucked up in his own unique ways but I have always been a supporter simply because he and his art were out of this world. Until he started to decline and eventually die from what I would say was a variety of mental issues, he was a long list of glowing superlatives and a gift to humanity.

I would expect decent chances of his offspring being somewhat mentally different given the shared genes, but also to have at least some form of talent. Paris Jackson is an embarrassment to her father; she looks like a burnt out 30 year old alcohol and drug addict who claims to be "different" due to all the "unique" tattoos she has all over her body.

A billion lightyears away from

Hey pretty lady with the high heels on...

Genes don't mean shot all if the environment isn't good to bring out the best in them. MJ would of had to provide the same structure and disipkine he had to then bring out the embedded talent in his daughter.

Billy Ray fid this with Miley but it is obvious something went wrong when Billy Ray stopped actually razing his girl.

AnonymousBosch

Crow
Gold Member
budoslavic said:
Miley said quote, “"I'm weird for many reasons. I think I feel genderless, I feel ageless…I'm just a spirit soul, not divided by human being, even animals. There's no me and them and there's no us and you. I just want to be nothing."

She also confessed that her whole life she didn’t understand her gender or sexuality. Also saying quote, “'I always hated the word "bisexual", because that’s even putting me in a box. I don’t ever think about someone being a boy or someone being a girl.'

Idiots like Cyrus and Perry broadcasting their toxicity are almost enough to make me start sympathizing with the ritualistic child abusers who fucked them up.

I sincerely hope the Disney Bigwigs didn't use lube.

rpg

Ostrich
This girl is so fucked in the head. Drop her off in Afghanistan for a year and see if sbe learns anything. The Taliban would fix her right up if they leave her head in place.

Paracelsus

Crow
Gold Member
The nutball explains puts up the commercial explanation for why she's decided to revirginise:

http://www.news.com.au/entertainmen...d/news-story/9682a88ce1ba1a5bba2f2f6d93f914e2

MILEY Cyrus used to push nearly every boundary.

With her scantily clad attire, drug references, sexy dance moves and lyrics she was about as far away as she could be from her family-friendly Hannah Montana days. But that’s all changed.

The 24 year old recently decided to clean up her act, and she opened up to Harper’s Bazaar about what she called her “transition.”

Prior to releasing her latest single, Malibu, an ode to her fiance Liam Hemsworth, she said she made the choice to change her eccentric image.

She told the August issue of the magazine her over-the-top antics “became something that was expected of me.”

“I didn’t want to show up to photo shoots and be the girl who would get my t*ts out and stick out my tongue. In the beginning, it was kind of like saying, ‘F**k you. Girls should be able to have this freedom or whatever.’ But it got to a point where I did feel sexualised.”

Some absolutely Aristotle-level thinking there, hey.

Unsurprisingly, she tries to shift the blame by saying how she was dressed when she was younger ought to shock people more:

Cyrus knows her past behaviour raised eyebrows, but she said the way she was treated on the Hannah Montana set should interest people more.
“People were so shocked by some of the things that I did. It should be more shocking that when I was 11 or 12, I was put in full hair and makeup, a wig, and told what to wear by a group of mostly older men. I didn’t want to become any sort of man hater because I love all humans; I am a humanitarian. Beyoncé said, ‘Girls run the world,’ and that was an important thing to say because I think subconsciously we are beaten down to believe that it isn’t true our whole lives. It’s no wonder that a lot of people lose their way and lose who they really are because they always have people telling them who to be.”

The Guardians of the Galaxy Vol. 2 actress noted that some people have pointed out that she is different, yet the Wrecking Ball singer does not take offence.

“People get told that it’s a bad thing to change,” said Cyrus. “People will say, ‘You’ve changed.’ And that’s supposed to be derogatory. But you are supposed to change all the time.”

In recent years, Cyrus has become politically outspoken and was a supporter of Hillary Clinton. When Clinton lost to Donald Trump, the Nashville-native said, “It took me, like, three days to stop crying.”