The Miley Cyrus trainwreck

monster

Pelican
No way she's MJs biological offspring. No way.

Skank_Hunt said:
Isn't it disappointing and bizarre how the offspring of one of the greatest creative geniuses ever is so... mediocre...

I mean, I know MJ was fucked up in his own unique ways but I have always been a supporter simply because he and his art were out of this world. Until he started to decline and eventually die from what I would say was a variety of mental issues, he was a long list of glowing superlatives and a gift to humanity.

I would expect decent chances of his offspring being somewhat mentally different given the shared genes, but also to have at least some form of talent. Paris Jackson is an embarrassment to her father; she looks like a burnt out 30 year old alcohol and drug addict who claims to be "different" due to all the "unique" tattoos she has all over her body.

A billion lightyears away from

Hey pretty lady with the high heels on...
 

Gmac

Peacock
Gold Member
Michael Jackson had a skin condition. There's no chance his offspring would have been 100% white as they appear. Definitely not his biological children.
 

Robert High Hawk

Kingfisher
Gmac said:
Michael Jackson had a skin condition. There's no chance his offspring would have been 100% white as they appear. Definitely not his biological children.

Is there any evidence or allegations to back that up? Sincerely curious. It would seem that if that was the case somebody would come forward by now for some money or attention. I'm not kept up on the case though.

MJ wasn't especially dark even as a child and had very sharp facial features.

Not saying it's impossible that she isn't, but that it's definitely probable she is, without substantive evidence to the contrary. Genes and skin coloration can be wildly variable in interracial offspring from what I've seen.
 

kosko

Peacock
Gold Member
Paris Jackson is mixed. Lots of Black Bi-racial people have variants in skin tone and features and if you have money you can do shit to your hair that will make it look Caucasian.

Light skin is within Jackson's gene set. Micheal's crazy sister Latoya was very light compared to Micheal:
nci2oj.jpg


main-qimg-f1344740c3025cbf5e6d3aad5a104404-c


Paris also looks like her Bi-racial cousin:

ParisJacksonLookslikeJahmia_zps805526d1.png


Paris is 100% mixed and has black in her; she is Micheal's daughter.

My position is that Micheal Jackson did not conceive his daughter via conventional means and she was created in a lab and inseminated into a surrogate for birth. She is Micheal's blood, but Micheal did not create Paris via traditional means. She is a test-tube baby.

Micheal with all the money at his disposable likely sought out very high-quality eggs from a blonde hair, blue eyed, model quality woman and her eggs were used in a lab and then implanted into the ugly woman who he claimed to be the mother/wife.
 

Roosh

Cardinal
Orthodox
She says she won't reproduce until the environment is fixed.

Pop star turned Planned Parenthood activist Miley Cyrus will not consider having a child due to global warming-related anxiety, vowing not to reproduce until she is confident her offspring can “live on an earth with fish in the water.” (Fact check: fish currently exist in bodies of water all over the planet).

The “Mother’s Daughter” singer spoke at length to Elle and hit two of her go-to political topics: Feminism and climate change.

Cyrus tied the two topics together, assigning the female gender to the planet and warning against mankind’s destruction of it.

“When she’s angry, don’t fuck with her,” Cyrus said. “That’s the way that I feel women are like right now. The earth is angry.”

The pop activist also revealed that she will not have kids until she feels like her child “would live on an earth with fish in the water.”

“We’ve been doing the same thing to the earth that we do to women,” she said, making another comparison to feminism.

“We just take and take and expect it to keep producing. And it’s exhausted. It can’t produce. We’re getting handed a piece-of-shit planet, and I refuse to hand that down to my child,” the Grammy-winner continued. “Until I feel like my kid would live on an earth with fish in the water, I’m not bringing in another person to deal with that.
”

Millennials as a whole, Cyrus claimed, feel the same way.

“We don’t want to reproduce because we know that the earth can’t handle it,” she said.

The conversation also dipped into the pop star’s view on sexuality, feminism, and her “unique” marriage with her husband, actor Liam Hemsworth.

“I like the way being sexual makes me feel, but I’m never performing for men,” she explained. “They shouldn’t compliment themselves to think that the decisions I’m making in my career would have anything to do with them getting pleasure.”

Cyrus continued:

I think it’s very confusing to people that I’m married. But my relationship is unique. And I don’t know that I would ever publicly allow people in there because it’s so complex, and modern, and new that I don’t think we’re in a place where people would get it. I mean, do people really think that I’m at home in a fucking apron cooking dinner? I’m in a hetero relationship, but I still am very sexually attracted to women. People become vegetarian for health reasons, but bacon is still fucking good, and I know that. I made a partner decision. This is the person I feel has my back the most. I definitely don’t fit into a stereotypical wife role. I don’t even like that word.

This is far from the first time Miley Cyrus has voiced her warped opinion on cultural and political topics. She recently released a music video for her feminist “fight song” titled “Mother’s Daughter,” in which she dons a vagina catsuit and belts out “don’t fuck with my freedom” numerous times.

https://www.breitbart.com/entertain...ident-her-kid-can-live-on-an-earth-with-fish/
 

joost

Kingfisher
If she weren’t famous, people won’t give a rat’s ass about her. Reminds me of Yoko Ono. At least Miley can sing (not that I like her songs).
 

Chiosboy90

Woodpecker
The saddest part is that her Chad looking boyfriend, with fame and tons of money, had to settle down with a bipolar drug addicted feminist whore and me as a normal average guy, with a slight of "Game", got a better looking, more feminine girlfriend that loves to start a family.

Got ya Liam have fun with your whore :)
 

Paracelsus

Crow
Gold Member
Chiosboy90 said:
The saddest part is that her Chad looking boyfriend, with fame and tons of money, had to settle down with a bipolar drug addicted feminist whore and me as a normal average guy, with a slight of "Game", got a better looking, more feminine girlfriend that loves to start a family.

Got ya Liam have fun with your whore :)

Unfortunately, that's Liam Hemsworth acting out because he doesn't get as much work as his elder brother does. The guy is a vegan and the younger brother of Chris Hemsworth who somehow managed to marry a good-looking woman without turning in his testicles in the process. Take a look at couple shots of Chris and his wife vs. Liam and Miley S(exually-Transmitted V)irus and you'll see in a second who has control of whose genitalia in those relationships.

Never mind, the fact Cyrus the Virus doesn't want to reproduce doesn't matter that much. Chris Hemsworth and his wife already have three kids, so the important genes have already been passed on.
 

puckerman

Ostrich
She had the misfortune of growing up a star. Paul Newman used to say that he wanted to keep his kids as far away from Hollywood culture as possible. He knew how it messed up kids. Of course, he was a real man, which is what real men do.
 

renotime

Ostrich
Gold Member
Paracelsus said:
Chiosboy90 said:
The saddest part is that her Chad looking boyfriend, with fame and tons of money, had to settle down with a bipolar drug addicted feminist whore and me as a normal average guy, with a slight of "Game", got a better looking, more feminine girlfriend that loves to start a family.

Got ya Liam have fun with your whore :)

Unfortunately, that's Liam Hemsworth acting out because he doesn't get as much work as his elder brother does. The guy is a vegan and the younger brother of Chris Hemsworth who somehow managed to marry a good-looking woman without turning in his testicles in the process. Take a look at couple shots of Chris and his wife vs. Liam and Miley S(exually-Transmitted V)irus and you'll see in a second who has control of whose genitalia in those relationships.

Never mind, the fact Cyrus the Virus doesn't want to reproduce doesn't matter that much. Chris Hemsworth and his wife already have three kids, so the important genes have already been passed on.

Chris Hemsworth's wife is 7 years older than him and is an actress, so probably not the greatest pick.
 

Foolsgo1d

Peacock
How Liam and Chris Hemsworth get these hags I dont know. They are the definitive look of Chad and they have these types as partners.

I'm not sure about the third brother, perhaps he has something better?
 

CaptainS

Hummingbird
Chiosboy90 said:
The saddest part is that her Chad looking boyfriend, with fame and tons of money, had to settle down with a bipolar drug addicted feminist whore and me as a normal average guy, with a slight of "Game", got a better looking, more feminine girlfriend that loves to start a family.

Got ya Liam have fun with your whore :)

Sadder still is that Liam, not Chris, was originally chosen to be Thor. Production thought Thor should look a little older and the rest is history.

If Liam had Hunger Games and the Marvel movies on his resume, people would barely know who Chris was.

Foolsgo1d said:
How Liam and Chris Hemsworth get these hags I dont know. They are the definitive look of Chad and they have these types as partners.

I'm not sure about the third brother, perhaps he has something better?

In both cases they hooked up with women who had a higher profile and were able to get them better access in the industry. Same reason Chris Pratt was briefly seen with Rae Dawn Chong, then hooked up with Anna Faris. And Ryan Reynolds hooked up with a loooong string of gross, middle-aged female producers in Canada before dating Alanis Morissette.

You may end up with a hag, but it's better than having to be gay to get roles.
 
Top