The Miley Cyrus trainwreck

MichaelWitcoff

Hummingbird
Orthodox
As messed up as she is, imagine being that actor who married her. I can't even fathom having such little self-worth, especially when you basically have your pick the way Hollywood actors do.

Leonard D Neubache

Owl
Gold Member
MichaelWitcoff said:
As messed up as she is, imagine being that actor who married her. I can't even fathom having such little self-worth, especially when you basically have your pick the way Hollywood actors do.

Are these people married in any meaningful sense of the word?

Or is it just free publicity?
Tax breaks?
Pedo-mafia power arrangements?
Carefully planned psyops?

We watched Harry the prince shackle himself to a plain-Jane Hollywood whore. At some point you have to accept that you cannot fathom why most of these people do what they do. Some find the missing pieces and put them together but most people couldn't be bothered to even listen much less dig for themselves. In their heart of heart they prefer the narratives the same way a 150kilo man prefers his donuts to vegetables knowing full well he'll never see 50.

Paracelsus

Crow
Gold Member
For anybody who cares, Cyrus The Virus finally moves on to another host:

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowb...aks-silence-shock-split-wife-Miley-Cyrus.html

Her spokesperson said: 'Liam and Miley have agreed to separate at this time. Ever-evolving, changing as partners and individuals, they have decided this is what's best while they both focus on themselves and careers.

'They still remain dedicated parents to all of their animals they share while lovingly taking this time apart. Please respect their process and privacy.'

Liam was said to have been blindsided by photos of his estranged wife kissing Kaitlynn Carter, 30, the ex of The Hills star Brody Jenner, 35, on a girls' holiday in Lake Como, Italy.

As with Amber Heard and Johnny Depp: never trust a bisexual girl. You're only going to wind up having to keep men and women off her. He thought he could make good on the blue pill. Utterly blinded to it. She fucking warned you, mate:

'I mean, do people really think that I'm at home in a f**ing apron cooking dinner? I'm in a hetero relationship, but I still am very sexually attracted to women.'

'People become vegetarian for health reasons, but bacon is still f**ing good, and I know that,' she added.

'I made a partner decision. This is the person I feel has my back the most. I definitely don't fit into a stereotypical wife role. I don't even like that word.'

Miley and Liam secretly married in a surprise ceremony at their home in Franklin, Tennessee in December 2018.

questor70

Ostrich
Paracelsus said:
do people really think that I'm at home in a f**ing apron cooking dinner?

Translation:

A scorpion asks a frog to carry it across a river. The frog hesitates, afraid of being stung by the scorpion, but the scorpion argues that if it did that, they would both drown. The frog considers this argument sensible and agrees to transport the scorpion. The scorpion climbs onto the frog's back and the frog begins to swim, but midway across the river, the scorpion stings the frog, dooming them both. The dying frog asks the scorpion why it stung, to which the scorpion replies "I couldn't help it. It's in my nature."

The only difference here is modern gynocracy spares the scorpion from drowning.

Days of Broken Arrows

Crow
Gold Member
Leonard D Neubache said:
MichaelWitcoff said:

Are these people married in any meaningful sense of the word?

Or is it just free publicity?
Tax breaks?
Pedo-mafia power arrangements?
Carefully planned psyops?

We watched Harry the prince shackle himself to a plain-Jane Hollywood whore. At some point you have to accept that you cannot fathom why most of these people do what they do. Some find the missing pieces and put them together but most people couldn't be bothered to even listen much less dig for themselves. In their heart of heart they prefer the narratives the same way a 150kilo man prefers his donuts to vegetables knowing full well he'll never see 50.

This was my first thought too. And it comes from years of dealing with music publicists and other industry sycophants.

Cyrus is only 26, but she peaked early and has been blown out of the water popularity-wise by a new generation of female singers/rappers like Ariana, Halsey, and Cardi B.

My first thought was the some publicist told her "Stage a breakup and go out and kiss girls" so she could again get on the cover of Rolling Stone. The recent Halsey and Billie Eilish covers probably caused her to throw tantrums in her manager's office.

questor70

Ostrich
Like she has to "stage" a breakup? Come on. She's naturally unstable and the odds of those two reconciling are slim to none. It's more like her marriage was the sham, not the breakup.

CynicalContrarian

Owl
Gold Member