The Nagorno-Karabakh conflict thread (Armenia vs Azerbaijan)

MRAll134

Kingfisher
I think you should post them.
This is a christian forum now, everybody should be reminded of what these people have in store for us.

And don't think it's just images on a screen, or random people from the other side of the world.
The day will come eventually where this will be the very real and unavoidable reality for all of us, mark my words !
I don't want to see beheadings on this forum. If you want that type of stuff, go to Liveleak.

It is not good for the soul to see those types of images.

Oberrheiner

Pelican
Truth is not always good or nice, but hiding from it brings even worse things down the road.

To be honest I would not watch such videos myself if they were posted here, I know how it goes already.
Judging from the reactions (or lackthereof) all around the world though, I would think way too many people do not.

Uprising

Woodpecker
I don't understand the rationale behind Azerbaijan. The way they are fighting a war is from an outdated model.

Why would you invade a country militarily when you can just flood the borders both legally and illegally without consequence? Seems to work for everybody else around the world.

Last edited:

DeWoken

Sparrow
^ Direct force is still the most efficient ethnic cleansing method. They sensed an opportunity and took it. Scar tissue from recent conflicts could make the Armenians more closed off to outsiders even if they are opening up to some liberal ideas.

Don't forget, small conflicts are a good way to prepare for larger ones. All those new toys need testing out. Things are shaken up a little, and information is gathered by watching how observers react. The globe is in a volatile state.

La Águila Negra

Kingfisher
I don't understand the rationale behind Azerbaijan. The way they are fighting a war is from an outdated model.

Why would you invade a country militarily when you can just flood the borders both legally and illegally without consequence? Seems to work for everybody else around the world.
The strong will be subversed and replaced, which is a multigenerational project

The weak will be downright steamrolled. Can make that happen in a matter of weeks

EDIT: also, international law+ heavy sanctions. For those thinking conventional conflict along state lines is a thing of the past, LOL.

Wait until the current status quo alters or global players collapse. Things will pop off left and right

Last edited:
Putin, a hypocritical machiavellian whore that he is, doesn't care about the slaughter of Christians and the loss of their historic lands and the West, as expected, is still sitting on its ass and ignoring everything
I have no understanding why you moan about Putin.
Armenians had 25 years to get ready for this. Instead they chose a Soros - linked government and couldn't improve the widespead
corruption in their country with a large part of the population living off diaspora money including.....Russia...

I am 100% behind Armenia in this conflict but maybe Putin has Donbass ; Syria ; Lybia ; Crimea to manage ...
He was the mediator bout peace in Karabagh for 15-20 years.

+ Belarus in under attack now.

Oh and in case you didn't know he also has his own country to manage.

There seems to be a halt in fighting now , since the Azeris took back Hadrut and the heights arount Hadrut. According to my info , there has been a call for foreign investors to rebuild and use the water barrage .
Meanwhile Aliyev and Pashinian have agreed to meet in Moscow again , so it seems that the hypothesis of the "water battle" could be right.

I have no understanding why you moan about Putin.
Armenians had 25 years to get ready for this. Instead they chose a Soros - linked government and couldn't improve the widespead
corruption in their country with a large part of the population living off diaspora money including.....Russia...

I am 100% behind Armenia in this conflict but maybe Putin has Donbass ; Syria ; Lybia ; Crimea to manage ...
He was the mediator bout peace in Karabagh for 15-20 years.

+ Belarus in under attack now.

Oh and in case you didn't know he also has his own country to manage.
You want to believe that there is a conservative, christian, charismatic world leader who defiantly stands up to globohomo so you project those qualities on Putin. Putin is an autocratic machiavellist with no values.

The biggest threat to peace that Europe and middle eastern christians face is the surge of neo-Ottoman ambitions in Erdogan's Turkey. Erdogan is the modern day Hitler who wishes to return the glory of the Ottoman empire which besieged the gates of Vienna and ruled the whole Middle East. He is starting wars and conflicts left and right. Apart from constantly meddling with Greece and saying that he'd march through the Balkans like his forefathers, he is fighting wars as far as Libya, carved out a huge part of Syria and wishes to create a link between his Anatolian core and Azerbaijan, which is why this war is currently being fought. That gives him uninterrupted access to the rest of muslim Turkic in Central Asia which he wants to include in his pan-Turkic sphere of influence. The same Central Asia which is Russia's soft belly.

Putin is either an outright enemy of the christians and Europeans or a useful idiot. He literally saved Erdogan from 2016. coup, when the last secular and moderate forces in the Turkish army tried to depose him. The rabid neo-Ottoman warmonger literally shot down Russian planes in Syria and allowed the cold-blooded murder of the Russian ambassador in Turkey. Look up Idlib. How did Putin respond to all that? Erdogan is a train with no brakes.

Meanwhile, Putin is pathetically trying to appease him, just how Chamberlain tried to appease Hitler with the Munich agreement. He hopes that Erdogan will satisfy his ambitions with the blood of the Armenians and then, hopefully, won't continue spreading towards Central Asia. Putin's betrayal of Armenia will be remembered as the new Munich agreement and Russia will suffer because of it when it will be flanked by Erdogan at their own southern border.

Instead of actually helping anyone, Putin is throwing every single one of Russia's allies under the bus and carving out their territories. He lost the entirety of Ukraine because of mere 10% of Ukrainian territory, as well as a link to Armenia and further to Iran by invading Georgia in 2008. He is only a big tough guy when it comes to killing Christians and Europeans, when they need protection against the marauding Turks, he is nowhere to be seen.

Last edited:
Oh Putin invaded Ukraine and Georgia eh? Why not just take the whole fucking countries while he's at it-it'd take him less than a week to do so, with both countries at the same time.

The eastern part of what is now Ukraine has never, ever, at any time, belonged to the state of Ukraine, nor were these ever part of Ukraine enclave. Ukraine, as a state, has never existed until 1991. The actual Ukraine state itself, is historically at least twice smaller than what it is today. The western part (Lviv), the entirely eastern part bordering Russia, and the south (Crimea, Odessa) have never ever been considered part of state Ukraine.

Keep drinking kool-aid.

You want to believe that there is a conservative, christian, charismatic world leader who defiantly stands up to globohomo so you project those qualities on Putin. Putin is an autocratic machiavellist with no values.

The biggest threat to peace that Europe and middle eastern christians face is the surge of neo-Ottoman ambitions in Erdogan's Turkey. Erdogan is the modern day Hitler who wishes to return the glory of the Ottoman empire which besieged the gates of Vienna and ruled the whole Middle East. He is starting wars and conflicts left and right. Apart from constantly meddling with Greece and saying that he'd march through the Balkans like his forefathers, he is fighting wars as far as Libya, carved out a huge part of Syria and wishes to create a link between his Anatolian core and Azerbaijan, which is why this war is currently being fought. That gives him uninterrupted access to the rest of muslim Turkic in Central Asia which he wants to include in his pan-Turkic sphere of influence. The same Central Asia which is Russia's soft belly.

Putin is either an outright enemy of the christians and Europeans or a useful idiot. He literally saved Erdogan from 2016. coup, when the last secular and moderate forces in the Turkish army tried to depose him. The rabid neo-Ottoman warmonger literally shot down Russian planes in Syria and allowed the cold-blooded murder of the Russian ambassador in Turkey. Look up Idlib. How did Putin respond to all that? Erdogan is a train with no brakes.

Meanwhile, Putin is pathetically trying to appease him, just how Chamberlain tried to appease Hitler with the Munich agreement. He hopes that Erdogan will satisfy his ambitions with the blood of the Armenians and then, hopefully, won't continue spreading towards Central Asia. Putin's betrayal of Armenia will be remembered as the new Munich agreement and Russia will suffer because of it when it will be flanked by Erdogan at their own southern border.

Instead of actually helping anyone, Putin is throwing every single one of Russia's allies under the bus and carving out their territories. He lost the entirety of Ukraine because of mere 10% of Ukrainian territory, as well as a link to Armenia and further to Iran by invading Georgia in 2008. He is only a big tough guy when it comes to killing Christians and Europeans, when they need protection against the marauding Turks, he is nowhere to be seen.
I agree with your analysis on Erdogan . Just one thing : the coup was more or less working but Erdogan has ordered all imams to tell Turks to save turkey in the name of Allah.
And it worked.

The main issue here is radical Islamism.

Putin handled very well the Syrian thing. He knew Turkey was isolated and decided to have a partnership with them since most of EU countries sanction him for no reason.

Putin holds a lot of grudges to Erdogan because during the war in checheniya/Dagestan etc he knows that Erdogan was financing all the terrorists there under the umbrella of the Milli Gorus. Erdogan s mentor has always been Necmettin Erbakan. Believe me ; Putin has opposed Erdogan in Lybia without any problem by siding with Lybia.

Also Putin hasn't betrayed Armenians. The CSTO can legally only be triggered if Armenia proper gets invaded. Georgia has betrayed more by letting their airspace open to Turks and not letting Armenians from Georgia going to Armenia to help with wars.

Azerbaijan and central Asia is also in the russian sphere of influence.

And Putin has t invaded Ukraine or Georgia ; he answered to Saakashvili s provocations and to the Maïdan coup.

Putin is not machiavellist. He is a defender of his nation ; which is a multo-confessional and multi-cultural empire with hegemonic tendency just like the USA.

Last edited:
Oh Putin invaded Ukraine and Georgia eh? Why not just take the whole fucking countries while he's at it-it'd take him less than a week to do so, with both countries at the same time.

The eastern part of what is now Ukraine has never, ever, at any time, belonged to the state of Ukraine, nor were these ever part of Ukraine enclave. Ukraine, as a state, has never existed until 1991. The actual Ukraine state itself, is historically at least twice smaller than what it is today. The western part (Lviv), the entirely eastern part bordering Russia, and the south (Crimea, Odessa) have never ever been considered part of state Ukraine.

Keep drinking kool-aid.
Although I'm geopolitically more pro Russia than pro Ukraine ; what you have stated is factually wrong. Ukraine has a much older history than Russia through the Kievan rus.
And many parts of today s Russia were part of Ukraine. Rostov for example was an Ukrainian city. Kharkov was a nationalist hub at times.
Lviv was built by Poles.

Last edited:

La Águila Negra

Kingfisher
There seems to be a halt in fighting now , since the Azeris took back Hadrut and the heights arount Hadrut. According to my info , there has been a call for foreign investors to rebuild and use the water barrage .
Meanwhile Aliyev and Pashinian have agreed to meet in Moscow again , so it seems that the hypothesis of the "water battle" could be right.
There is definitely no halt in fighting.

Fighting continues on all axis with heavy casualties on both sides. In the south the Armenians have retreated from the plains to the better defendable mountains (ceded about 15 percent of the region's territory)

Many new combat videos are coming out daily

There is a lot happening right now on all fronts and behind the scenes. The chess game had started so to say, from Ukraine and Turkey signing a business deal (drones) to Saudi Arabia +Gulf allies banning all Turkish products to Russian soldiers appearing in Goris (overlooking Stepanakert) to talks to the Turkish lira tanking more and more by the day, to the Turks (allegedly) preparing for a new offensive in Syria (vacating their surrounded posts in SAA territory)

Etc etc

In general I agree with youf assessments though. Putin is not the saviour of Christians, and neither is Iran/Hezbollah (lolwut, seen that comment flouting in various threads now)

The Christians don't have a protector and are easily traded for short term gains by whichever country /ruler. Internalise that truth for it will save you a lot anger

Also I am a lot less pessimistic about the situation on the ground. The elevation will render the drones less capable and more prone to being downed. Winter is coming, which will benefit the defenders, and (speculative) the fact that many drones are now crashing/ being downed indicates that the Armenians are adapting to this reality

Could be Electronic Warfare (from Russia)? Ie. Jamming a signal/ taking over control of the drone. The Russian airbase in Hmeimim (Syria) gets attacked by swarms of drones/quad copters nearly weekly. It could be that they are transferring technology /knowhow to the Armenian side

Also the Russians have started rumbling about the Jihadis running amok in NK. It was one of their main reasons to get engaged in Syria. Shamil Basayev ran camps and training during the 91-94 NK war, a repeat of that will simply be unacceptable

Will write a detailed write up once there is time

La Águila Negra

Kingfisher

Final note on the overtly religious component of this conflict.

Also, as mentioned in the tweet, notice the Turkish flag. The Azeri offensive is not only planned and initiated by the Erdogan, special forces + the Turkish airforce (likely) are participating as well

Azeri forces are moving alongside the Iranian border towards Armenia Proper.

Will be interesting to see what will happen if the Armenians start shelling Azeri positions from inside Armenia proper.

According to these articles the next goal of the Azeris is to move alongside the Armenian border in order to cut NK off from Armenia proper

One or two Bayraktar drones were downed/crashed yesterday. Apparantly the high tech cameras are being produced in Canada. There were tons of tweets about this yet none of them seem to be available today..

Interesting observations. There are no secondary sources reporting on this

Background information on the Turkish Bayraktar TB2 drone that is creating so much havoc from above

Wet dream.

La Águila Negra

Kingfisher
Also I am a lot less pessimistic about the situation on the ground. The elevation will render the drones less capable and more prone to being downed. Winter is coming, which will benefit the defenders, and (speculative) the fact that many drones are now crashing/ being downed indicates that the Armenians are adapting to this reality
Just had a chat with an old mate from Russia who advised me to check out some English speaking Russian forums dedicated to matters like these

And the situation as portrayed above is basically a massive cope and endeavour to keep the morale of the Armenian soldiers and the homefront up

What many Russian military analysts + veterans on these forums write is that the NK forces in the South are in full retreat. The defensive lines are broken and the Azeris are advancing at a rapid pace

The Armenians have tried twice to launch a counterattack. One on the Hadrut- Jabrayil axis and one on the Hakar+ Haval axis.

Both were repelled. The minute long videos by the Azeri Mod show nothing but heavy material and infantry being blown apart by relentless drone strikes

The Azeris have already cut NK off from Iran and will reach Iran by tomorrow (or are already there). From there on they will try to cut NK off from Armenia Proper. The expectation is that the conflict will also move into Armenia Proper, cause why stop?

Russia is too busy playing peacemaker and has an aversion towards military interventions. Show weakness and you'll be seen as weak. NATO+ Israel might give tacit approval

The Armenians need to try Pasinyan for treason and purge all ranks of government from globohomos. Maybe that can save them