The new cold war with China

Rob Banks

Pelican
Why would I want to spread this inferior form of government to other countries? It has destroyed the once great USA. The founding fathers of the USA hated democracy, so I see no historical or present time reason for supporting it much less trying to force it on others.
I agree about democracy being sh*t, but what do you mean the Founding Fathers hated it?

As far as I know, they hated monarchy. Some of them hated Christianity.

You mean because they were against universal suffrage? So what? They were liberals. Universal suffrage was only the next step.

It_is_my_time

Hummingbird
I agree about democracy being sh*t, but what do you mean the Founding Fathers hated it?

As far as I know, they hated monarchy. Some of them hated Christianity.

You mean because they were against universal suffrage? So what? They were liberals. Universal suffrage was only the next step.
Yes, they were against universal suffrage, the debate was between "free white men" and "land owning white men" as to whom could vote. But further more they put steps in place so that these men who could vote didn't have direct vote into how the govt. was run. They voted in a system governed by an electoral college that then assigned representatives to represent them.

They were trying to find a happy medium between monarchy and universal suffrage.

I agree they were liberals and they were unable to see liberalism will always lead to the same result, universal suffrage and eventually tyranny and collapse.

Just a thought its possible in the future China will become more feminized and democratized and they'll be subjected to the same guilt tripping whites in America are from black and other minorities. Uighurs calling Han Chinese are virus and evil, Tibetan Lives Matter, self-hating Han Chinese constantly flagellating themselves to appease Uighurs race baiters.

My point is you can't predict the future. White people engaged in the atlantic slave couldn't have predicted this would happen to the descendents of the black slaves they were transporting or their white descendants in the future (would they care?) because of their short term interests. I think a lot of Chinese experiencing schadenfreude at what's happening with all the BLM stuff in America can't even imagine this SJW baizuo happening to them but I think it could Our present is like science fiction to people of the past.

China, like America do a lot of short term things without thinking of the long term consequences. And the Chinese technocrats are suppose to be a lot more forward thinking and less vulnerable to the whims of short term vote winning than democratic countries. But I think their treatment of the Uighurs and Tibetans will backfire on them. Maybe not this generation but their Han Chinese descendants will pay the price.

La Águila Negra

Kingfisher
Just a thought its possible in the future China will become more feminized and democratized and they'll be subjected to the same guilt tripping whites in America are from black and other minorities. Uighurs calling Han Chinese are virus and evil, Tibetan Lives Matter, self-hating Han Chinese constantly flagellating themselves to appease Uighurs race baiters.

My point is you can't predict the future. White people engaged in the atlantic slave couldn't have predicted this would happen to the descendents of the black slaves they were transporting or their white descendants in the future (would they care?) because of their short term interests. I think a lot of Chinese experiencing schadenfreude at what's happening with all the BLM stuff in America can't even imagine this SJW baizuo happening to them but I think it could Our present is like science fiction to people of the past.

China, like America do a lot of short term things without thinking of the long term consequences. And the Chinese technocrats are suppose to be a lot more forward thinking and less vulnerable to the whims of short term vote winning than democratic countries. But I think their treatment of the Uighurs and Tibetans will backfire on them. Maybe not this generation but their Han Chinese descendants will pay the price.
Guilt as a societal feature is directly linked to Orthodox Protestantism

That's why the most cucked SJW nations are basically all (former) Protestant countries

La Águila Negra

Kingfisher
WWIII will happen before any of that madness.
WWIII or Civil War 2.0?

I am sure non globohomo leadership by now understands how devestating all these SJW isms are

One more remark about Castelnau's post: it indicates things just gradually flowed towards madness. Reality is all of this was engineered from inception

Last edited:

Easy_C

Crow
Question:

Is there any indication of Deep State connected officials traveling to China recently?

I don't know how you would go about checking this but maybe some of you all have heard something from the Q "investigators", Chans, or elsewhere.

La Águila Negra

Kingfisher
The CIA arrested one of their former employees today on charges of espionage

Chinese anti-USA propaganda is getting more prevalent and more in your face. (articles are in English)

South China Sea: Chinese military told not to fire first shot in stand-off with US forces

china feeet.JPG

I think China realizes they are not ready yet for a shooting war with the United States and her allies. They don't want a premature conflict that could leave them looking humiliated. Give it a decade or two...

China Communist Party expels, strips pension of professor-turned-critic

mafia.jpeg

"She joins a growing list of public figures who’ve been punished in recent months for public criticism of Xi and his policies."

"Real estate tycoon Ren Zhiqiang, was expelled from the party in July, and is expected to face corruption charges after publishing comments highly critical of the party. Law professor Xu Zhangrun was also fired from his teaching post at Tsinghua University in Beijing over a series of articles critical of the leadership."

It_is_my_time

Hummingbird
South China Sea: Chinese military told not to fire first shot in stand-off with US forces

View attachment 24629

I think China realizes they are not ready yet for a shooting war with the United States and her allies. They don't want a premature conflict that could leave them looking humiliated. Give it a decade or two...

China is run by smart people, unlike the USA. They know a war with the USA would be a disaster for them, even if they were to win the war. But they also know the USA is currently beating itself. China can wait for the 3rd world to take over the USA government in the next decade and the USA will crash on its own.

Legal immigration = destruction of the middle class, destruction of trust in our govt., destruction of our military, and eventually a 3rd world govt. is supported by both parties, Trump, Biden, everyone else in DC. China knows this and can just wait for a decade or so until the USA can no longer afford to project power around the globe.

Peacock
Gold Member
China Communist Party expels, strips pension of professor-turned-critic

View attachment 24659

"She joins a growing list of public figures who’ve been punished in recent months for public criticism of Xi and his policies."

"Real estate tycoon Ren Zhiqiang, was expelled from the party in July, and is expected to face corruption charges after publishing comments highly critical of the party. Law professor Xu Zhangrun was also fired from his teaching post at Tsinghua University in Beijing over a series of articles critical of the leadership."

This article was originally published by Radio Free Asia and is reprinted with permission. China’s Communist Party has expelled an outspoken retired professor from the party’s top training academy and stripped her pension over a series of speeches she made criticizing the country’s direction...
Let me get this straight, she didn't like her country's direction??

She's like the spoiled brat who complains about the color of the Mercedes her daddy got her for her birthday.

Let me get this straight, she didn't like her country's direction??

She's like the spoiled brat who complains about the color of the Mercedes her daddy got her for her birthday.

She doesn't like what "Big Daddy Xi" is doing to China, in terms of major moves towards a further reduction in civil liberties and freedom of speech, along with a hostile and underhanded attitude when dealing with the West. And she was horrified how spineless the party leaders were, when Xi declared himself "dictator for life."

Troller

Woodpecker
^
That’s not Xi work. It was actually the opposite of his policies which took China out of poverty. Taking hold of HK will have a nefarious effect on China foreign investment. Xi is a lunatic who wants to implement Mao hard core communism. And the only thing stopping him going full Mao on chinese is western world. chinese elites are nervous and consider China a dangerous place at the moment.

^
That’s not Xi work. It was actually the opposite of his policies which took China out of poverty. Taking hold of HK will have a nefarious effect on China foreign investment. Xi is a lunatic who wants to implement Mao hard core communism. And the only thing stopping him going full Mao on chinese is western world. chinese elites are nervous and consider China a dangerous place at the moment.

I wonder how bad things would have to get, for those directly under Xi to roll the dice and attempt to remove him from power. After all, he has really entrenched himself into the top spot. And if he were removed, I ponder to what extent his replacement would change things.

Pentagon Report: China Now Has World’s Largest Navy as Beijing Expands Military Influence

China-Launches-1st-Type-075-LHD-for-PLAN-2-1024x683.jpg

"China is bent on creating a world-class military that can conduct joint operations across the globe and already boasts the world’s largest navy, according to the Pentagon’s latest annual assessment of the Chinese military.

A “permanent condition of military inferiority is anathema” to China’s leadership and nowhere is that more obvious in its naval build-up, Chad Sbragia, deputy assistant secretary of defense for China, said during a Tuesday American Enterprise Institute forum."