The new cold war with China

How people can't see this is mind-boggling to me. Thinking China is going to be any kind of stop-loss against the globalists plans is pure delusion. They are a part of the globalists themselves. But hey China hates black people so that can't be all that, right?

Precisely. The CCP and the globalists are the same people. If people don't see this then they are just fools.

Roosh referenced the following article during his livestream yesterday. I highly recommend that those who are pro-CCP read it. It will disabuse you of your notions.

For example, "Apple, Nike, and Coca Cola even lobbied against the Uyghur Forced Labor Prevention Act." These corporations don't care about China's persecution of Uyghurs.

In fact, as Christians we know that the Tibetans and Uyghurs are just the dress rehearsal; the main show is when they come after Christians and dissidents in the United States.

https://www.tabletmag.com/sections/news/articles/the-thirty-tyrants

Precisely. The CCP and the globalists are the same people. If people don't see this then they are just fools.

Roosh referenced the following article during his livestream yesterday. I highly recommend that those who are pro-CCP read it. It will disabuse you of your notions.

For example, "Apple, Nike, and Coca Cola even lobbied against the Uyghur Forced Labor Prevention Act." These corporations don't care about China's persecution of Uyghurs.

In fact, as Christians we know that the Tibetans and Uyghurs are just the dress rehearsal; the main show is when they come after Christians and dissidents in the United States.

https://www.tabletmag.com/sections/news/articles/the-thirty-tyrants
China is already persecuting Christians as well. And literally rewriting the Bible. Should we call a Crusade? Considering how many people hate China I'm half certain it would succeed. Either way, China is at the very best a less irritating/disgusting/vile but more evil alternative to critical race theorists. Yes I hate the critical race theorists to the core, but they are weaklings that can't survive having a single fair debate. China however literally believes their evil devotedly and will happily commit atrocities now, not some time in the future. Both are bad.

Castelnau

Kingfisher
Types of China experts

1. Respectable establishment China experts.

Usually like a NYT or WSJ China correspondent. Male. Usually has a degree in China or Asian studies in a top university. Has lived in China for years, maybe fluent in Mandarin and has a Chinese wife. Obviously liberal and trapped in that mindset which limits them.

Example: Rob Gifford, author of China Road

2. PUA/Love tourists who've lived in China and dated/married Chinese girls.

Obviously male, usually white. These people are usually redpilled but I feel like they're trapped in their own mindset which is overwhelmingly negative towards China. I mean I'm a hawk towards China but I also know there's plenty of interesting thing happening culturally and technologically which the PUA experts ignore.

Example: This guy

3. C-pop/Mandopop/Chinese drama lovers.

Usually female, liberal and pro-LGBTBBQ they are a fan of Chinese pop culture usually mandarin pop music or Chinese "C-dramas". A lot of crossover with the K-pop and anime/weeb fandom obviously. Learns about China through C-pop news sites. An example of how this translates into a deeper understanding of China would be if a Taiwanese celebrity was mobbed by chinese netizens for not saying Taiwan was China or some BS controversy like that. Or some smaller cultural trend that is deemed not important enough for the China academic and the PUA couldn't care less but C-pop fans pick up on it especially if it affects their favorite C-pop group. Proabably too dovey towards China in a contrast to the PUA China hater.

Example: https://www.reddit.com/r/cpop/

Types of China experts

1. Respectable establishment China experts.

Usually like a NYT or WSJ China correspondent. Male. Usually has a degree in China or Asian studies in a top university. Has lived in China for years, maybe fluent in Mandarin and has a Chinese wife. Obviously liberal and trapped in that mindset which limits them.

Example: Rob Gifford, author of China Road

2. PUA/Love tourists who've lived in China and dated/married Chinese girls.

Obviously male, usually white. These people are usually redpilled but I feel like they're trapped in their own mindset which is overwhelmingly negative towards China. I mean I'm a hawk towards China but I also know there's plenty of interesting thing happening culturally and technologically which the PUA experts ignore.

Example: This guy

Usually female, liberal and pro-LGBTBBQ they are a fan of Chinese pop culture usually mandarin pop music or Chinese "C-dramas". A lot of crossover with the K-pop and anime/weeb fandom obviously. Learns about China through C-pop news sites. An example of how this translates into a deeper understanding of China would be if a Taiwanese celebrity was mobbed by chinese netizens for not saying Taiwan was China or some BS controversy like that. Or some smaller cultural trend that is deemed not important enough for the China academic and the PUA couldn't care less but C-pop fans pick up on it especially if it affects their favorite C-pop group. Proabably too dovey towards China in a contrast to the PUA China hater.

So serpentza would come under 2.

Though I have to disagree. As Chris Chappell from China Uncensored has pointed out, the major news outlets failed to even mention the Falun Gong having their organs harvested until only last year. I mean considering Falun Gong are anti-gay it's kinda obvious why.

The mainstream news corporations also has been revealed to receive money from China recently. Which massively damages their credibility.

Hephaestus

Sparrow

Hey! That's the sub I run.
The key thing about this group is they have lots of mainland Chinese friends, though I personally try to avoid talking politics with them.

Peacock
Gold Member
EvEsHhFUcAIMem-

We're going to see the propped jihadi groups fan out from Syria into central Asia and even China proper/Xinjiang. There are about 10,000-20,000 Uyghur jihadis in Syria right now. High-speed rail is relatively easy to disrupt, and you bet that these damn fanatics are going to be used for that task.

Handsome Creepy Eel

Owl
Gold Member
EvEsHhFUcAIMem-

We're going to see the propped jihadi groups fan out from Syria into central Asia and even China proper/Xinjiang. There are about 10,000-20,000 Uyghur jihadis in Syria right now. High-speed rail is relatively easy to disrupt, and you bet that these damn fanatics are going to be used for that task.

1567089731784.jpg

"Muslim terrorism is the greatest threat of 21st century!"
- Con, Inc. shills before their BIOS was reset with new orders

Peacock
Gold Member
So serpentza would come under 2.

Though I have to disagree. As Chris Chappell from China Uncensored has pointed out, the major news outlets failed to even mention the Falun Gong having their organs harvested until only last year. I mean considering Falun Gong are anti-gay it's kinda obvious why.

The mainstream news corporations also has been revealed to receive money from China recently. Which massively damages their credibility.

The one thing that Chris Chappell always fails to mention is that he has been a Falun Gong devotee all his adult life, and that his media operation is funded by Falun Gong, which started out as a Qigong offshoot but is now pretty much a ClA funded cult whose purpose is to infiltrate and destabilize China.

China has a long history of being brought down by religious cults, like the pseudo-Christian cult that was behind the Taiping Rebellion, a kind of Chinese Christian ISIS which killed tens of millions of Chinese and destroyed the country, making it easy pickings for colonialism. That is why their government cracks down on foreign religions, including legitimate Christians, although most Christian strains introduced to China are not legitimate, ranging from local declinations of dispensationalist evangelism to weird Asian cults like the "Church of Almighty God" or Eastern Lightning, which claims that Jesus Christ has returned to earth and is presently living as a Chinese woman.

_97101465_fcb5c67b-ca2d-4b53-bbf9-7459d7b3a4cb.jpg

China has a lot of sway on the media, but mostly by virtue of being a huge media market. They fully leverage it. However outlets that are banned in China, like the BBC, will have a field day and are increasingly as anti-China as they are anti-Russia.

China has a lot of sway on the media, but mostly by virtue of being a huge media market. They fully leverage it. However outlets that are banned in China, like the BBC, will have a field day and are increasingly as anti-China as they are anti-Russia.
BBC is a bad example, they are funded by the taxpayer after-all, so their motivations actually are Critical Race Theory rather than that being their excuse. If they didn't criticise China they would probably have been de-funded by now.

That said, I'm rather curious about what you've said about Chris. Considering what I've heard from Serpentza, that sounds like exactly the sort of things Chinese Nationalists would say about him. After all he has made a lot of videos on the topic of Falun Gong, and it was one of the primary reasons he started China Uncensored. So I'm little bit dubious about how accurate it is. If it is true it would certainly put a lot of his content in a new light, though considering I've followed China Uncensored for years and that they have shown a pretty decent track record since the start, it would certainly be annoying to deal with.

Peacock
Gold Member
This guy, Nathan Rich, is kind of the mirror image of Serpentza, like Cyrus Jansen, a bit of a cheerleader for China, but his takedown of Chris Chappell is well sourced:

In some ways, it might be a bit too well sourced, Rich might have had some help from local authorities wrt that content here, but it's nevertheless on point.

This guy, Nathan Rich, is kind of the mirror image of Serpentza, like Cyrus Jansen, a bit of a cheerleader for China, but his takedown of Chris Chappell is well sourced:

In some ways, it might be a bit too well sourced, Rich might have had some help from local authorities wrt that content here, but it's nevertheless on point.

Thanks, I'll make sure to have a proper look into this. I have heard some criticisms of Falun Gong before to defend China's treatment of them, but it turned out to just be that they were homophobic. That said, that doesn't mean I want to hear only their side of the story, and if they are funded by the CIA as well that's rather concerning. We joke about Chris being part of the FBI, but it seems he was actually a member of the CIA?

I may be a biased here, so I'm not going to make any conclusions yet, but about 6 minutes or so in a number of red flags pop up.

He claims America Uncovered is made by the same team as China Uncensored. However this is false, they have a completely separate team and you can tell this quite easily because of how they have different people involved and very different editing. Unlike China Uncovered Chris also shilled for his Patreon page quite a lot until recently. He also assumes they make as many videos on that channel when they actually release half as many videos a week. He also ignores China Unscripted for some reason.

He also uses this in a narrative to claim they are a 'large operation' because they produce music, merchandise, graphics, social media and '8' videos a week. Instead of providing proof that they are funded by the CIA or Falun Gong he tries to imply that they couldn't possibly have done this much just with donations and viewers buying merchandise. Which is dubious as I have seen many creators make just as many videos alone, and we don't know what their actual costs are.

Then he claims they spread hate for China.

This is something SerpentzA pointed out. Chinese nationalists always conflate hate of the CCP with hate of China. Chris has been very clear from day 1 that he has no hate for China, only for the CCP. Even if he was a member of Falun Gong, that would still be the case, because Falun Gong isn't anti-China.

This doesn't mean he's wrong, but it does seem fishy to me.

OK, I had a quick look to find some sources, and while I can't make any conclusions yet, the Falun Gong, Epoch Times and China Uncensored are repeatedly conflated with the right, or the far-right, or republicans. I'm not sure why though, but it does seem a bit weird. Almost as if people on the left have some kind of beef with them. Though I suppose them being anti-tech and anti-homosexual would make a lot of sense, as the current left are very pro-science and very pro-homosexual. Though it does seem like Falun Gong have ties to the CIA, though that doesn't prove that The Epoch Times and China Uncensored which have links to Falun Gong also have ties to the CIA.

PS - I did find China Uncensored's Social Blade on the first search, so I'm not sure why Rich couldn't?

Last edited:
Serpentza did a video where he discusses Falun Gong, and he concludes that China Uncensored has some sort of link to them, but that they are still telling the truth -
China Uncensored also has talked about the history of Falun Gong and it seems it was originally approved by the government -

Serpentza did a video where he discusses Falun Gong, and he concludes that China Uncensored has some sort of link to them, but that they are still telling the truth -
China Uncensored also has talked about the history of Falun Gong and it seems it was originally approved by the government -

The Falun Gong is a Red Herring, a sideshow meant to distract you from the CCP's globalist ambitions.

Even the Branch Davidians were weird, but that doesn't justify the FBI's persecution of them.

The Falun Gong are weird, but does that justify the CCP's persecution, or the Western media's castigation of them as a 'homophobic' cult?

wannable alpha

Woodpecker
This whole Uyghur thing is so overblown and exaggerated. There is no genocide that is happening. What the Chinese government is doing is forced cultural assimilation of the Uyghur Muslim minority into the atheist Han Chinese majority. It's very similar to the Europeanization and conversion to Christianity of native Americans throughout North and South America, Australia, New Zealand and Russian expansion in its Far East.

Reactions: 911