The new cold war with China

Elipe

Kingfisher
This whole Uyghur thing is so overblown and exaggerated. There is no genocide that is happening. What the Chinese government is doing is forced cultural assimilation of the Uyghur Muslim minority into the atheist Han Chinese majority. It's very similar to the Europeanization and conversion to Christianity of native Americans throughout North and South America, Australia, New Zealand and Russian expansion in its Far East.
Au contraire, if the Uyghur thing is a genocide, then the anti-white thing is a genocide too.

Peacock
Gold Member
Au contraire, if the Uyghur thing is a genocide, then the anti-white thing is a genocide too.
Yes, the Kalergist Great Replacement is a slow-motion genocide which will be accomplished in 2-4 generations.

Wannabe Alpha is mostly right, China wants to assimilate the Uyghurs to their atheistic/Confucian Han culture, or at least keep the radical wahhabi brand of islam from taking root in Xinjiang. This strain has been pushed by Saudi Arabia in decades past, and more recently through Turkey, which is leveraging their ethnic link to the Turkic Uyghurs along with their strain of Muslim Brotherhood theology, a masonic strain compatible with the New World Order. The stakes are now much higher with the emergence of China as the chief economic rival of the US and the Atlantist world order.

I'm not sure how else China can clamp down on its jihadis, there are up to 20,000 Uyghur fighters in Syria alone, and probably at least as many in cells within China. Their reeducation camps look far more benign than Guantanamo, and their approach a lot softer than Russia's clampdown on their domestic jihadis in Chechnya.

I think their general approach is to use the carrot of economic growth, offering the Uyghurs a win-win solution with a ride on their economic gravy train. With Xinjiang being a major hub in the Belt and Road network, they stand to reach a level of long-term economic prosperity that dwarfs that of most other Turkic nations, this kind of growth can only be achieved through political stability. A lot of the muslim Hui people in the east of China are becoming wealthy by trading with Africa and the middle east, they have not agitated against their government, mostly because they have been fully integrated culturally and racially into the Han fold.

El Chinito loco

Crow
Gold Member
I think their general approach is to use the carrot of economic growth, offering the Uyghurs a win-win solution with a ride on their economic gravy train. With Xinjiang being a major hub in the Belt and Road network, they stand to reach a level of long-term economic prosperity that dwarfs that of most other Turkic nations, this kind of growth can only be achieved through political stability. A lot of the muslim Hui people in the east of China are becoming wealthy by trading with Africa and the middle east, they have not agitated against their government, mostly because they have been fully integrated culturally and racially into the Han fold.
Here's the nuance people are missing about the whole uyghur issue...it's not that China is racist against uyghurs specifically or anti muslim in general. It's the fact that China is anti non conformist. If you don't conform to the CCP's idea of society they will just hammer you down. This is true of the vast majority of asian countries and not just China.

Historically speaking Uyghurs have no place in the broader Chinese society and they never were a real part of their society. They were always interlopers even during the ancient silk road days. Several dynasties decided to just let them be instead of sending in large military campaigns to root them out because it was simply not cost effective to do so in the long run. They have always been a pain in the ass and were the remnants of earlier muslim invasions into the region.

When you look at the Hui it sort of illustrates my point about mainland China. They are a historically muslim ethnic group which were even mostly anti-communist during the civil war in China during the WW2 era. However, the CCP was willing to let bygones be bygones with this group because they largely integrated into society. Hui still identify strongly as Hui and are still muslim but the major difference is they don't engage in subversive terror activities or talk about starting a breakaway republic like uyghurs do.

Eusebius Erasmus

Woodpecker
Here's the nuance people are missing about the whole uyghur issue...it's not that China is racist against uyghurs specifically or anti muslim in general. It's the fact that China is anti non conformist. If you don't conform to the CCP's idea of society they will just hammer you down. This is true of the vast majority of asian countries and not just China.

Historically speaking Uyghurs have no place in the broader Chinese society and they never were a real part of their society. They were always interlopers even during the ancient silk road days. Several dynasties decided to just let them be instead of sending in large military campaigns to root them out because it was simply not cost effective to do so in the long run. They have always been a pain in the ass and were the remnants of earlier muslim invasions into the region.

When you look at the Hui it sort of illustrates my point about mainland China. They are a historically muslim ethnic group which were even mostly anti-communist during the civil war in China during the WW2 era. However, the CCP was willing to let bygones be bygones with this group because they largely integrated into society. Hui still identify strongly as Hui and are still muslim but the major difference is they don't engage in subversive terror activities or talk about starting a breakaway republic like uyghurs do.

You are missing the big picture.

Xi Jinping is using the Uyghurs, rightly or wrongly, as a dress rehearsal for his future dystopian society -- a society that will be replicated in the West. The CCP is just as globalist as everyone else. Xi Jinping even attended the WEF's Agenda Week 2021.

Xinjiang, where most of the Uyghurs reside, is one of the most surveilled regions of the world. This is just practice. China will adapt and refine these surveillance and police-state techniques in order to target and persecute Chinese Christians. The United States and other Western countries will then do the same; we already see echoes of this in calls for elimination of 'Christian nationalism.'

Even if you think that the Uyghurs are 'radical Muslims,' whatever that means, the fact is that they're opposed to globalism. They just want their own country, which is not a bad thing in itself. Globalism, on the other hand, is a tool of Satan to bring about the Anti-Christ, as Orthodox Patristic Tradition teaches us. Nationalism and national movements must be crushed. Individual religions too -- ecumenism is the end goal to bring about a one world faith.

Last edited:

El Chinito loco

Crow
Gold Member
Even if you think that the Uyghurs are 'radical Muslims,' whatever that means, the fact is that they're opposed to globalism. They just want their own country, which is not a bad thing in itself. Globalism, on the other hand, is a tool of Satan to bring about the Anti-Christ, as Orthodox Patristic Tradition teaches us.
What are you talking about? Uyghurs are literally a turkic people and Turkey last time I heard wasn't anti-globalist. They want their own version of a caliphate which encompasses parts of Europe, middle east, and Asia. Their agenda isn't directly opposed to globohomo. They merely want a power sharing role.

I suggest you look into how various muslim ethnicities work hand in hand with globohomo and the Jewish power structure to bring about world domination.

Eusebius Erasmus

Woodpecker
What are you talking about? Uyghurs are literally a turkic people and Turkey last time I heard wasn't anti-globalist. They want their own version of a caliphate which encompasses parts of Europe, middle east, and Asia. Their agenda isn't directly opposed to globohomo. They merely want a power sharing role.

I suggest you look into how various muslim ethnicities work hand in hand with globohomo and the Jewish power structure to bring out world domination.
If you truly believe that Turkey is supporting the Uyghurs to stick it to China, then I don't know what to tell you.

Read Orthodox teaching on these subjects, starting with Seraphim Rose's Orthodoxy and the Religion of the Future.

El Chinito loco

Crow
Gold Member
If you truly believe that Turkey is supporting the Uyghurs to stick it to China, then I don't know what to tell you.

Read Orthodox teaching on these subjects, starting with Seraphim Rose's Orthodoxy and the Religion of the Future.
Turkey literally gave amnesty to many uyghurs until the CCP told them to cut it out. Then some of those uyghurs ended up in places like Syria fighting assad under ISIS banners. Very mysterious...

Eusebius Erasmus

Woodpecker
Turkey literally gave amnesty to many uyghurs until the CCP told them to cut it out. Then some of those uyghurs ended up in places like Syria fighting assad under ISIS banners. Very mysterious...
Assad is no friend of the globalists. Not sure what your point is here. That Turkey paid a few poor Muslims to fight Assad?

Eusebius Erasmus

Woodpecker
Read carefully what I typed. Uyghurs were used to fight Assad under Isis. They were recruited out of Turkey. If Uyghurs were used to fight Assad then whose side do you think they were on?

Hint: Uyghurs are very much globohomo pawns.
Read carefully what I write. You are missing the big picture.

China forces the Uyghurs out, and they flee to Turkey (or are allowed to flee, who knows).

Turkey manipulates them into fighting Assad, and, not having any place else to go, the Uyhgur refugees comply.

In summary, the few Uyghurs who escape to Turkey are forced by Turkish globalists to become pawns in Syria. That doesn’t mean that Uyghurs are willing allies in globalism — that’s just ridiculous.

Turkey and China have cordial and even good relations. This whole Uyghur thing is just a sideshow.

If you think the CCP is your friend, you really are missing the bigger game here, my friend.

Last edited:

El Chinito loco

Crow
Gold Member
Read carefully what I write. You are missing the big picture.

China forces the Uyghurs out, and they flee to Turkey. Turkey manipulates them into fighting Assad, and, not having any place else to go, the Uyhgur refugees comply.

So the few Uyghurs who escape to Turkey are forced by globalists to become pawns in Syria. That doesn’t mean that Uyghurs are willing allies in Globohomo — that’s just ridiculous.
So it's just a crazy coincidence and a totally weird exception that a Turkic people (Uyghurs) are given refuge amongst their own people in Turkey and then just so happen to be used as foot soldiers to fight against globohomo's enemies ?

Yes, what a weird and ridiculous coincidence!

You are honestly one of the worst trolls on this forum.

Eusebius Erasmus

Woodpecker
So it's just a crazy coincidence and a totally weird exception that a Turkic people (Uyghurs) are given refuge amongst their own people in Turkey and then just so happen to be used as foot soldiers to fight against globohomo's enemies ?

Yes, what a weird and ridiculous coincidence!

You are honestly one of the worst trolls on this forum.
The fact that the Uyghurs are technically ‘Turkic‘ people doesn’t mean that the Turks, in Turkey, consider them co-ethnics. In fact, Turkey has been silencing Uyghurs who speak openly against China.

The CCP is using the Uyghurs to test its globalist surveillance system, as I have documented above, with sources that I encourage you to read. Turkey and China have good diplomatic relations, and the Uyghurs are ultimately a sideshow for both sides.

You can call me a troll, fine, but at least realize that the CCP is as globalist as it gets. The treatment of the Uyghurs is just a dress rehearsal for a broader globalist project.

Last edited:

El Chinito loco

Crow
Gold Member
The fact that the Uyghurs are technically ‘Turkic‘ people doesn’t mean that the Turks, in Turkey, consider them co-ethnics. In fact, Turkey has been silencing Uyghurs who speak openly against China.

The CCP is using the Uyghurs to test its globalist surveillance system, as I have documented above, with sources that I encourage you to read. Turkey and China have good diplomatic relations, and the Uyghurs are ultimately a sideshow for both sides.

You can call me a troll, fine, but at least realize that the CCP is as globalist as it gets. The treatment of the Uyghurs is just a dress rehearsal for a broader globalist project.
Back in the rvf game forum days there was this thing called the "IRT" and if you don't know what that means just look it up.

I'll just call you "IPT" or Indian politics troll. If you don't understand the acronym too bad because it seems fitting and there has been a huge influx of you people into U.S. politics polluting the discourse in the last couple years grifting hard with what we would have called "guru" game back in the day.

To answer your point..uyghurs aren't "technically" turkic people by your definition but people recognized as part of the Turkic ethnic identity. The main goal of Erdogan and several Turkic rulers is to re-establish their own caliphate based on Turkic identity.

I have to say..you are pretty transparent in that you're some Indian ethno nationalist pushing your own curry laden agenda on the internet. The fact that you masquerade as Catholic is a very Jewy converso move though. I have to give you credit for that. I just don't buy it.

As the old Thai proverb says...if you meet a snake and an indian..kill the indian first.

Eusebius Erasmus

Woodpecker
Back in the rvf game forum days there was this thing called the "IRT" and if you don't know what that means just look it up.

I'll just call you "IPT" or Indian politics troll. If you don't understand the acronym too bad because it seems fitting and there has been a huge influx of you people into U.S. politics polluting the discourse in the last couple years grifting hard with what we would have called "guru" game back in the day.

To answer your point..uyghurs aren't "technically" turkic people by your definition but people recognized as part of the Turkic ethnic identity. The main goal of Erdogan and several Turkic rulers is to re-establish their own caliphate based on Turkic identity.

I have to say..you are pretty transparent in that you're some Indian ethno nationalist pushing your own curry laden agenda on the internet. The fact that you masquerade as Catholic is a very Jewy converso move though. I have to give you credit for that. I just don't buy it.

As the old Thai proverb says...if you meet a snake and an indian..kill the indian first.

I won't descend to insults, in response to your bizarre rant.

I have provided sources regarding my claims on the CCP, Turkey, and the Uyghurs, which I encourage you and others on the forum to peruse.

You can hate me, which is fine, but at least realize that the CCP is not your friend, that the Uyghur persecution is training for a globalist future.

Interesting that you are so quick to accuse others of being disingenious when you fail to explain something. You seem to be defending China, an atheist and globalist, communist state to an irrational degree.

Yes, you make a fair argument for China assimiliating Uighurs and removing threats. Its not so different from the lefts action in slowly forcing people to assimiliate with PC culture, and demonising threats such as conservatives, the far-right and neo-nazis.

Regardless of whether Turkey is building a Caliphate, the Ottoman Empire is a lpng way from returning, and right now the largest threat without is China. Yes, the Uighurs are not exactly are allies here. They are also not in a position to do as much harm as China has been doing. If we ignore the bigger threat simply because its actions aren't logically wrong, we may as well surrender our countries.

The elites in the west love China. Just recently Europe made a deal with China with the only concession being that they maybe imprpve their treatment of the Uighurs. While over in America Biden has basically swung open the door.

It seems a little interesting that you are more preoccupied with the morals of China's actions than the practicals. Which are frankly that their long term plans against the West are succeeding, and their regime has only grown more Orweillian.

El Chinito loco

Crow
Gold Member
Ah..here it is now..two new posters accusing me of being a CCP agent from out of nowhere.

I've been here since the RvF game days way before politics was a thing on this forum. I've also been talking about geopolitics in asia way before you guys suddenly appeared pushing neocon mainstream Republican narratives.

I'm definitely not pro CCP if you guys have any inkling of my background or my posts..which you obviously don't.

However, I do know an Indian Race/Politics troll when I see one.

El Chinito loco

Crow
Gold Member
I won't descend to insults, in response to your bizarre rant.

I have provided sources regarding my claims on the CCP, Turkey, and the Uyghurs, which I encourage you and others on the forum to peruse.

You can hate me, which is fine, but at least realize that the CCP is not your friend, that the Uyghur persecution is training for a globalist future.

You have literally provided nothing of the sort when it comes to sources or otherwise. You have made several false assertions and even misinterpreted my replies on purpose to try and obfuscate the issue. It's a nice attempt really. The fact that you are proclaiming me a a friend of the CCP is pretty grand though.

My relatives literally fought against the CCP in armed conflict and what have your people done except bend over sideways to allow muslim insertion in Pakistan and in your own homeland? Modi is the best you guys have and he's a Jewish puppet. So, shut up and sit down.

El Chinito loco

Crow
Gold Member
The elites in the west love China. Just recently Europe made a deal with China with the only concession being that they maybe imprpve their treatment of the Uighurs. While over in America Biden has basically swung open the door.

Since when do the elites in the west love China? They split political narratives to militarize against Russia (on the mainstream left) and China (on the mainstream right) with intentional political misdirection. Go look up Arthur Finkelstein.

You have financial institutions like Blackrock and other powerful Jewish organizations who trade with both Russia and China but neither really care about the west. They aren't "elites" who love China in so much as they are Jewish elites who see China as an entity which benefits their tribe in an insular way. If America AND China were to collapse they would continue to cut deals with whoever is left standing on top of that rubble heap in the historical timeline.

They care about their own people who enrich themselves on the west..they are a nation within a nation.

It seems a little interesting that you are more preoccupied with the morals of China's actions than the practicals. Which are frankly that their long term plans against the West are succeeding, and their regime has only grown more Orweillian.

What seems really interesting is that a few new posters like you have cropped up out of nowhere pointing fingers making accusations without even knowing the history of long term posters here.

Last edited:

Peacock
Gold Member

I don't think so, there are at least 5 reasons why Xi's China is not with the globalist agenda:

-They are against cultural marxism/homoglobo. Homosexuality is considered a psychological disorder and is actively censored; 3rd gen feminism and wokeism in general are looked upon as a dangerous foreign concept (baizuo). They're pretty similar to EE countries like Hungary or Russia, who have already been inoculated against cultural marxism.

-They are not cooperating with the globalist Atlantist coalition, allying themselves militarily with Russia.

-They are not actively undermining their middle class, in fact their whole economic policy seems to be geared towards making them wealthier. They are not into Klaus Schwab's program for the masses. This is a major difference between the Chinese system and the globalist vision.

-Ideologically, they are increasingly steering towards Confucianism, and don't push their domestic political model on their trading partners because they believe their political/economic system is specific to their culture, whereas globalism is a trotskyite ideology that is actively exported and forced on the third world and EU countries through economic pressure and even military means.

-The Chinese government's vision boils down to ethnonationalism, their mandate is about getting the Han nation back to world prominence. This is of course completely against everything globalism stands for.

The relationship between the globalists and China is pretty complex, and fluid. At this point the globalists are still divided on China, which they have used as their pet project through much of the 20th century and as a tool to gut their own middle classes. They have built long term relationships with some members of the CCP (though not so much with Xi and his faction). The hardcore anti-Russian tribal globalists are already seeing China as an enemy, and so are the hardcore cultural marxists (Soros described Xi as the most dangerous world leader).

Xi has been pretty skilled at playing the globalists so far, staying away from projecting military power, but going forward though, expect the cleavage to grow. His goal is to delay that rift as long as possible, to the point where China will be in a dominant position in east Asia and a superpower in a multipolar world.

Last edited: