The new cold war with China

Peacock
Gold Member
The fact that the Uyghurs are technically ‘Turkic‘ people doesn’t mean that the Turks, in Turkey, consider them co-ethnics. In fact, Turkey has been silencing Uyghurs who speak openly against China.

The CCP is using the Uyghurs to test its globalist surveillance system, as I have documented above, with sources that I encourage you to read. Turkey and China have good diplomatic relations, and the Uyghurs are ultimately a sideshow for both sides.
Xi Jinping is using the Uyghurs, rightly or wrongly, as a dress rehearsal for his future dystopian society -- a society that will be replicated in the West. The CCP is just as globalist as everyone else. Xi Jinping even attended the WEF's Agenda Week 2021.

Xinjiang, where most of the Uyghurs reside, is one of the most surveilled regions of the world. This is just practice. China will adapt and refine these surveillance and police-state techniques in order to target and persecute Chinese Christians. The United States and other Western countries will then do the same; we already see echoes of this in calls for elimination of 'Christian nationalism.'

Even if you think that the Uyghurs are 'radical Muslims,' whatever that means, the fact is that they're opposed to globalism. They just want their own country, which is not a bad thing in itself. Globalism, on the other hand, is a tool of Satan to bring about the Anti-Christ, as Orthodox Patristic Tradition teaches us. Nationalism and national movements must be crushed. Individual religions too -- ecumenism is the end goal to bring about a one world faith.

You're taking outlets like The Intercept (deep state site heavily funded by EBay founder Omidyar) and NPR at face value. The "concern" all these sources have for the fate of the Uyghur people, or freedom in Hong Kong, boils down to hypocritical concern trolling, mostly geared towards NPC/normie domestic consumption. The stories of "genocide" in Xinjiang are totally overblown, the kind of strife other muslims are undergoing in places like Yemen, Libya and Syria due to US/NATO military intervention dwarfs the alleged Uyghur genocide. People like Pompeo or NPR journalists are very hypocritical here. In Syria we are burning their crops, stealing their oil and bombing their cities and legitimate armies, while in Xinjiang the Chinese are building a billion dollar infrastructure with modern high-speed rail, roads, housing etc.

The other point here is that in 2021, we have completely closed the autocratic gap with China, and then some. If you think that the Chinese government is ahead of the NSA/5 Eyes there, you're being a bit naive. Not only this, but it's the patriots in the US, UK, France or Germany who are the designated enemies of the state, and who going forward are the targets of surveillance and political suppression.

Ah..here it is now..two new posters accusing me of being a CCP agent from out of nowhere.

I've been here since the RvF game days way before politics was a thing on this forum. I've also been talking about geopolitics in asia way before you guys suddenly appeared pushing neocon mainstream Republican narratives.

I'm definitely not pro CCP if you guys have any inkling of my background or my posts..which you obviously don't.

However, I do know an Indian Race/Politics troll when I see one.
Nobody has accused you of being a CCP agent. Nobody is accusing you of anything, merely pointing out your actions. I'm merely interested that instead of continuing to provide good arguments, which is something you have been doing rather well in my honest opinion, you are all of a sudden accusing others of being disingenuous and making excuses.

I said it was 'interesting', because it is a bad faith debate tactic that brings your prior arguments, which mind you I still find quite persuasive, into doubt.

Dr Mantis Toboggan

Kingfisher
Gold Member
I don't think so, there are at least 5 reasons why Xi's China is not with the globalist agenda:

-They are against cultural marxism/homoglobo. Homosexuality is considered a psychological disorder and is actively censored; 3rd gen feminism and wokeism in general are looked upon as a dangerous foreign concept (baizuo). They're pretty similar to EE countries like Hungary or Russia, who have already been inoculated against cultural marxism.

-They are not cooperating with the globalist Atlantist coalition, allying themselves militarily with Russia.

-They are not actively undermining their middle class, in fact their whole economic policy seems to be geared towards making them wealthier. They are not into Klaus Schwab's program for the masses. This is a major difference between the Chinese system and the globalist vision.

-Ideologically, they are increasingly steering towards Confucianism, and don't push their domestic political model on their trading partners because they believe their political/economic system is specific to their culture, whereas globalism is a trotskyite ideology that is actively exported and forced on the third world and EU countries through economic pressure and even military means.

-The Chinese government's vision boils down to ethnonationalism, their mandate is about getting the Han nation back to world prominence. This is of course completely against everything globalism stands for.

The relationship between the globalists and China is pretty complex, and fluid. At this point the globalists are still divided on China, which they have used as their pet project through much of the 20th century and as a tool to gut their own middle classes. They have built long term relationships with some members of the CCP (though not so much with Xi and his faction). The hardcore anti-Russian tribal globalists are already seeing China as an enemy, and so are the hardcore cultural marxists (Soros described Xi as the most dangerous world leader).

Xi has been pretty skilled at playing the globalists so far, staying away from projecting military power, but going forward though, expect the cleavage to grow. His goal is to delay that rift as long as possible, to the point where China will be in a dominant position in east Asia and a superpower in a multipolar world.

The CCP does not want SJWism in China, but that doesn't mean they aren't actively promoting it in the west.

Eusebius Erasmus

Woodpecker
You're taking outlets like The Intercept (deep state site heavily funded by EBay founder Omidyar) and NPR at face value. The "concern" all these sources have for the fate of the Uyghur people, or freedom in Hong Kong, boils down to hypocritical concern trolling, mostly geared towards NPC/normie domestic consumption. The stories of "genocide" in Xinjiang are totally overblown, the kind of strife other muslims are undergoing in places like Yemen, Libya and Syria due to US/NATO military intervention dwarfs the alleged Uyghur genocide. People like Pompeo or NPR journalists are very hypocritical here. In Syria we are burning their crops, stealing their oil and bombing their cities and legitimate armies, while in Xinjiang the Chinese are building a billion dollar infrastructure with modern high-speed rail, roads, housing etc.

The other point here is that in 2021, we have completely closed the autocratic gap with China, and then some. If you think that the Chinese government is ahead of the NSA/5 Eyes there, you're being a bit naive. Not only this, but it's the patriots in the US, UK, France or Germany who are the designated enemies of the state, and who going forward are the targets of surveillance and political suppression.

You haven't refuted the data in any of these sources, however much you may dislike them -- nor have you provided any sources to justify your position. It's fine to question these sources' motives, but these sources' core data are correct.

At the very least, realize that the CCP is a globalist asset.

The idea that the Uyghur genocide might be overblown, whatever that means, does not imply that the CCP isn't using the Uyghurs as practice for a broader globalist surveillance state.

The claim that comparable persecution in the West has reached CCP levels is not tenable.

Last edited:

El Chinito loco

Crow
Gold Member
you are all of a sudden accusing others of being disingenuous and making excuses.

I am pointing out these things because there has been a spate of low content new posters pushing (almost verbatim) the typical narratives advanced by the likes of heritage foundation and ziocons like Bill Kristol and Ben Shapiro.

I find it interesting that when we were debating geopolitics even prior to 2018 very little of this neocon shilling was going on in this forum. Post history absolutely does matter whether you like it or not.

RvF is like a more advanced version of /pol in many ways there are many outside “activists” who want to disrupt the discourse on here or co opt it for other purposes. Calling into question the specific agenda or ethnic affiliations absolutely matters.

Peacock
Gold Member
You haven't refuted the data in any of these sources, however much you may dislike them -- nor have you provided any sources to justify your position. It's fine to question these sources' motives, but these sources' core data are correct.

At the very least, realize that the CCP is a globalist asset.

The idea that the Uyghur genocide might be overblown, whatever that means, does not imply that the CCP isn't using the Uyghurs as practice for a broader globalist surveillance state.

The claim that comparable persecution in the West has reached CCP levels is not tenable.

Do you even live in the West??

Chinito is right, you're engaging in low-info, NPC debate here. There is no "uyghur genocide", even though NPR and Breitbart are now one step away from stories about Xinjiang gas chambers and lampshades. No reliable body counts, mass deportations etc.

You've stated that the CCP is a globalist asset, I gave 5 reasons in this post above earlier today as to why it isn't, here they are again summarized for you:

-promoting nationalism
-economically empowering their middle class
-blocking globohomo
-militarily allying with Russia and opposing globalist alliance
-not imposing their political system on client states and trade partners.

The CCP does not want SJWism in China, but that doesn't mean they aren't actively promoting it in the west.

China blocks movies with degenerate content, and forces Hollywood to cut down on their filth if they want their movies shown in chinese theaters.

China's soft power is marginal relative to Japan, Korea, the UK etc, they don't create a lot of cultural content aimed at the western market. They're not promoting SJWism in the West, they're just throwing some change on top of the billions that the oligarchs and CEOs invest in social engineering their masses. They do this in order to get on the good side of the oligarchs when it's tactically expedient. Western SJWism is a purely domestic product.

Hansel

Sparrow
Shills and non-shills alike have been overly consumed with the binary distinction of globalism and anti-globalism, and it’s affecting their judgment when evaluating China.

I can say this with absolute conviction: the right is secretly envious of the Chinese. The Chinese government is one of the very few that still looks out for its citizens on general terms. Not that it is perfect, no, nobody is ever perfect and there are bound to be flaws, wrongful conduct, internal friction, and grievances. What matters is that as a whole, the general trend is that the average Chinese is much wealthier off than before, much more powerful than before, much more intellectual and educated than before, and their society remains cohesive and optimistic. The consensus instinctively shuns globohomo, and the outlying opinions are marginalized and don't matter. This is a continuing trend that is not expected to end anytime soon.

This is completely opposite to what other nations are undergoing, especially in the US. The ruling classes in almost every Western country has, in order to distract the masses from paying attention to the encompassing corporate power and backbreaking wealth disparity, created racial and gender tensions, forced obesity with degenerate foods, allowed and even spurred the proliferation of drugs, set mass entertainment on us, and many other things, while they outsource manufacturing jobs to countries with cheap labour, inflate higher prices on everything, devaluing the dollar, attacked sandy countries entirely for the gain of Israel, as the economy stagnates. All of these were done at the expense of the ordinary citizen.

The distinction is whether they look out for their citizens. Western countries no longer do that.

As for the so-called Uyghur genocide, the MSM can show me concrete proof of gas chambers and body counts or they can fuck off. Currently the MSM is doing a shit job pasting pictures of people in orange clothes because AFAIK the Chinese don't use orange for prisoners, and I'm not buying their crap some random installation in Xinjiang that looks the same as any other building is a concentration camp. It's far more likely to be an army barracks than not.

Eusebius Erasmus

Woodpecker
Chinito is right, you're engaging in low-info, NPC debate here. There is no "uyghur genocide", even though NPR and Breitbart are now one step away from stories about Xinjiang gas chambers and lampshades. No reliable body counts, mass deportations etc.

You've stated that the CCP is a globalist asset, I gave 5 reasons in this post above earlier today as to why it isn't, here they are again summarized for you:

-promoting nationalism
-blocking globohomo
You and others on here seem to be taking this personally, which is fine, but you need to have the correct data. You can hate me, and I don't mind that, but the CCP is not a force for good, and is ultimately part of the globalists' machinations.

I never said there's a Uyghur genocide in any of my prior posts. I said that the idea of an overblown genocide does not imply the CCP aren't persecuting the Uyghurs as practice for a broader globalist goal. Whether or not this is a genocide is separate to the questions raised here.

As for your specific points:

1. Promoting nationalism. The CCP promotes a watered-down, materialist nationalism that is in no way based on traditional Chinese culture -- which is why they persecute groups like the Falun Gong, whose cultural nationalism the CCP views as a threat. The CCP's exposition of concepts like Peking Man aside, theirs is not a meaningful nationalism.
(The globalist U.S. Republicans have also used pseudo-nationalism as a ploy to manipulate their voters.)

2. Economically empowering their middle class. So what? Globalists will co-opt the middle class when it serves their aims. Just look at the Boomers.

3. Blocking globohomo. There are gay clubs in Shanghai, but this misses the point. Globohomo is a strategy, not necessarily an end goal. LGBT was introduced to the West specifically to destroy the strong Christian culture, which views Christ as the ultimate, eternal authority. There is no need to use it in China, whose people are historically fine with adulation of temporal authority like the CCP.
(The deployment of globohomo might be necessary in the future, as China turns Christian)

4. Militarily allying with Russia. The Chinese military-industrial complex lacks creativity, and so has to 'partner' with Russia to steal their technology. This is orthogonal to your main point. Israel is the ultimate globalist country and also has great relations with Russia.
(Also Russia is run by Jewish globalist oligarchs)

5. Not imposing their political system on client states and trade partners. Globalists do not care about particular political systems. The only political system that exists in the world today is oligarchy, to varying degrees. What matters to the globalists is power, not illusory left-right, authoritarian/democratic dichotomies.

I recommend that you read the Patristic Tradition and Church Fathers to better understand China, and the end goal of globalism. I suggest starting with Seraphim Rose's Orthodoxy and the Religion of the Future.

Blessings to you.

Last edited:

Aizen

Kingfisher
You and others on here seem to be taking this personally, which is fine, but you need to have the correct data. You can hate me, and I don't mind that, but the CCP is not a force for good, and is ultimately part of the globalists' machinations.

I never said there's a Uyghur genocide in any of my prior posts. I said that the idea of an overblown genocide does not imply the CCP aren't persecuting the Uyghurs as practice for a broader globalist goal. Whether or not this is a genocide is separate to the questions raised here.

As for your specific points:

1. Promoting nationalism. The CCP promotes a watered-down, materialist nationalism that is in no way based on traditional Chinese culture -- which is why they persecute groups like the Falun Gong, whose cultural nationalism the CCP views as a threat. The CCP's exposition of concepts like Peking Man aside, theirs is not a meaningful nationalism.
(The globalist U.S. Republicans have also used pseudo-nationalism as a ploy to manipulate their voters.)

2. Economically empowering their middle class. So what? Globalists will co-opt the middle class when it serves their aims. Just look at the Boomers.

3. Blocking globohomo. There are gay clubs in Shanghai, but this misses the point. Globohomo is a strategy, not necessarily an end goal. LGBT was introduced to the West specifically to destroy the strong Christian culture, which views Christ as the ultimate, eternal authority. There is no need to use it in China, whose people are historically fine with adulation of temporal authority like the CCP.
(The deployment of globohomo might be necessary in the future, as China turns Christian)

4. Militarily allying with Russia. The Chinese military-industrial complex lacks creativity, and so has to 'partner' with Russia to steal their technology. This is orthogonal to your main point. Israel is the ultimate globalist country and also has great relations with Russia.
(Also Russia is run by Jewish globalist oligarchs)

5. Not imposing their political system on client states and trade partners. Globalists do not care about particular political systems. The only political system that exists in the world today is oligarchy, to varying degrees. What matters to the globalists is power, not illusory left-right, authoritarian/democratic dichotomies.

I recommend that you read the Patristic Tradition and Church Fathers to better understand China, and the end goal of globalism. I suggest starting with Seraphim Rose's Orthodoxy and the Religion of the Future.

Blessings to you.

With all due respect, your counterarguments reek of blind hatred towards China. See Hansel's post above; I believe that this is just a manifestation of the American Right secretly envying China. The bottom line is that they still take care of their citizens over there, while in the West, they do everything in their power to destroy their citizens. I'd like to hear your opinion on this point.

Troller

Pelican
With all due respect, your counterarguments reek of blind hatred towards China. See Hansel's post above; I believe that this is just a manifestation of the American Right secretly envying China. The bottom line is that they still take care of their citizens over there, while in the West, they do everything in their power to destroy their citizens. I'd like to hear your opinion on this point.
Loooll. They envy China alright but not for good reasons.

People who praise China should be automatically deported and forced to live there 5-10 years. I would honestly support that policy. My wife today was telling me at breakfast how China made things cheaper and how local shops would also take advantage of costumers because of no competition. Imagine this. Im taking breakfast and my day becomes ruined. I look to her and ask: im here on the laptop you want me to buy a one way ticket to China for you? Full stop. No more China talks.

China is a slavery camp. You think its only Uyghurs. They work construction at 4AM. Btw I dont care about Uyghurs. Zero. F. Them. But if it hurts China. Im 100% against the mass genocide happening there. Ive heard they even have a plaque with the phrase “work will set you free” in chinese.
They used germans soldiers in the pictures of concentration camp.
High level jews were called prominenten. Nothing happened to them. Way to go Hitler...

Even if China was this incredibly paradise. Which is not. Its a slavery camp a shithole open air prison. That would be GOOD FOR THE CHINESE. Not for us. Because for west China is desestabilizing. They are funding those degenerate Hollywood movies which they afterward censor in China.

How stupid can you be as a westerner to praise the country which wants to overpower your own. Its like Pepsi praising Cocacola. You think chinese will come to west. Ohh look theyre so rich and have beautiful women. Look at those healthy organs. Chinese have no limits. They are utilitarians machines without ethic.

You are praising the invader. How weak and cucked can you be? How f. Weak you are. Its feminine.
You want to become a Japan of China? So you can be bitched around by China?

This is a christian forum. And China is not christian so their satanist.

China is so great their citizens want to take away all their money from there. But the government only allows 50k. Why? Explain it to me like I was 5 year old. A country so great. People want to take all their money from there. Why? Surely its not because theres no rule of law and government can squash them anytime without any reason. Why does chinese want to take out their money from their own country which is a paradise. So much they want to take out theyre savings the government puts a limit.
Just answer this China lovers traitors communists.

US and west still do more good than harm. Even now. But harm is getting advantage.

Last edited:
The one thing that Chris Chappell always fails to mention is that he has been a Falun Gong devotee all his adult life, and that his media operation is funded by Falun Gong, which started out as a Qigong offshoot but is now pretty much a ClA funded cult whose purpose is to infiltrate and destabilize China.
I agree it's important to remember this, but in spite of that Chris has shown remarkable integrity as a Journalist for years now. He is most likely biased on the issue of Falun Gong and China, however in spite of that he continues to show facts rather than propaganda. Just an example here, he defends Biden for 'supposedly' calling the Uighur treatment cultural differences. That and their track record enough for me to continue supporting them, even if I have to consider their possible motivations and agenda while doing so.

Hansel

Sparrow
China is so great their citizens want to take away all their money from there. But the government only allows 50k. Why? Explain it to me like I was 5 year old. A country so great. People want to take all their money from there. Why? Surely its not because theres no rule of law and government can squash them anytime without any reason. Why does chinese want to take out their money from their own country which is a paradise. So much they want to take out theyre savings the government puts a limit.
Just answer this China lovers traitors communists.

That’s called taking down the deep state.

Peacock
Gold Member
You are a bit enamored with liberalism, which is the case with many immigrants from eastern Europe, who have a naive binary view of the world: either communism or liberalism.

The endgame of unbridled liberalism is something that looks a bit like our situation today, where oligarchs and banksters fully control government with a rigged elections system, the banking and monetary system, media, academia, think tanks, culture and tech, and use that full spectrum control to implement their serfdom upon the middle class, who are controlled by cultural means through weaponized degeneracy and economic means through outsourcing and the controlled demolition of the middle class.

Your picture of China as a giant labor camp with oppressed workers is naive and outdated. Their wealth level is expanding massively, at a rapid rate. They are on the verge of becoming the wealthiest nation on earth. China's GDP will be between double and triple that of the US within 15 years, and their wealth distribution will be a lot flatter than in the US, where every ten years or so a massive recession is engineered in order for the banksters to fleece the middle class.

Peacock
Gold Member
I agree it's important to remember this, but in spite of that Chris has shown remarkable integrity as a Journalist for years now. He is most likely biased on the issue of Falun Gong and China, however in spite of that he continues to show facts rather than propaganda. Just an example here, he defends Biden for 'supposedly' calling the Uighur treatment cultural differences. That and their track record enough for me to continue supporting them, even if I have to consider their possible motivations and agenda while doing so.

Chris Chappell has no journalistic integrity. He did an episode on Falun Gong but he never mentioned that he has been a member of this cult his entire adult life, or that his network is funded by Falun Gong.

Personally, I don't trust any white westerner who is into a new age cult, which is an act of deep betrayal of his real faith and that of his Christian European ancestors. It also shows that they are culturally naive and spiritually shallow.

This being said, Falun Gong media outlets like the Epoch Times do a much better job of covering US politics than the MSM, but on matters of foreign policy especially you have to filter out their bias.

Troller

Pelican
You are a bit enamored with liberalism, which is the case with many immigrants from eastern Europe, who have a naive binary view of the world: either communism or liberalism.

The endgame of unbridled liberalism is something that looks a bit like our situation today, where oligarchs and banksters fully control government with a rigged elections system, the banking and monetary system, media, academia, think tanks, culture and tech, and use that full spectrum control to implement their serfdom upon the middle class, who are controlled by cultural means through weaponized degeneracy and economic means through outsourcing and the controlled demolition of the middle class.

Your picture of China as a giant labor camp with oppressed workers is naive and outdated. Their wealth level is expanding massively, at a rapid rate. They are on the verge of becoming the wealthiest nation on earth. China's GDP will be between double and triple that of the US within 15 years, and their wealth distribution will be a lot flatter than in the US, where every ten years or so a massive recession is engineered in order for the banksters to fleece the middle class.

"The endgame of unbridled liberalism is something that looks a bit like our situation today, where oligarchs and banksters fully control government with a rigged elections system, the banking and monetary system, media, academia, think tanks, culture and tech, and use that full spectrum control to implement their serfdom upon the middle class, who are controlled by cultural means through weaponized degeneracy and economic means through outsourcing and the controlled demolition of the middle class."

Exactly and we should abolish private means of production. Hand it over to the proletariat. And in the meantime government will take care of it. Where do I signup for labour camps?

"We have shown how the same causes that bring about a tendency for the general rate of profit to fall necessitate an accelerated accumulation of capital and, consequently, an increase in the absolute magnitude, or total mass, of the surplus labour (surplus value, profit) appropriated by it. Just as everything appears reversed in competition, and thus in the consciousness of the agents of competition, so also this law, this inner and necessary connection between two seeming contradictions. It is evident that within the proportions indicated above a capitalist disposing of a large capital will receive a larger mass of profit than a small capitalist making seemingly high profits. Even a cursory examination of competition shows, furthermore, that under certain circumstances, when the greater capitalist wishes to make room for himself on the market, and to crowd out the smaller ones, as happens in times of crises, he makes practical use of this, i.e., he deliberately lowers his rate of profit in order to drive the smaller ones to the wall [...]"

Karl Mark chapter 13 Vol III Das Kapital

"Your picture of China as a giant labor camp with oppressed workers is naive and outdated. Their wealth level is expanding massively, at a rapid rate. They are on the verge of becoming the wealthiest nation on earth. China's GDP will be between double and triple that of the US within 15 years, and their wealth distribution will be a lot flatter than in the US, where every ten years or so a massive recession is engineered in order for the banksters to fleece the middle class."

Why aren´t you in China? What´s you goal? To be dominated by China? You dream at night about Chinese anthem?

it´s not a picture.

China pib per capita: 9 770,85 USD (2018)

US pib per capita: 62 794,59 USD (2018)

Loooollloolll

I´m dirty from reading Marx. Atheist filth. It´s so mentally stupid. Only idiots like the yellows could have bought into this bullshit. Communism is a political trap. You know tourist traps? Same. Promises you one thing but gives another.

Commies=reform jews

We used to send this bullshit to other countries for weakening. And now. It´s being pressed on us.

Last edited:

Hansel

Sparrow
Nope. Its called communism.
You’ve been placated by mass entertainment and indoctrination. Your billionaires are setting up overseas shell companies and foundations to evade taxes and launder money. It’s not so black and white about everything. It’s not that they’re non-Christian and everything they do is wrong.

Supporting the free flow of capital across borders naturally means you also support:
- free flow of labor across borders
- free flow of technology across borders

There are countless examples starting from the 15th century to present day proving my point. And most of them don’t have good endings.

Do you even live in the West??

-promoting nationalism
-blocking globohomo
[/QUOTE]

As a whole, the ethnic Chinese are pragmatic group. They are well aware that money talks in developing countries. The terms of their loans from China to these countries, are straightforward, and more favourable, compared with those from the EU, and USA.

It is basically a vendor finance arrangement, where if they cannot pay, China will take the asset. It effectively would provide a discount for China to build such infrastructure, and provide a guaranteed ROI. With such an arrangement, "soft power" has less utility, as it would own most of the essential infrastructure. This was how Overseas Chinese came to own most of the strategic industries in South East Asia over the last 100 years.

China blocks movies with degenerate content, and forces Hollywood to cut down on their filth if they want their movies shown in chinese theaters.

Chinese TV and films ban the depiction of tattoos, and homosexuality in both domestic, and international productions. Their most recent TV series are as tame as most from the USA circa 1960s. Singapore would be the only developed country to have restrictions on Film/TV that come close to that of China. I have enjoyed a few of the more recent series, though they would be very tame for a Western audience.

The Hong Kong State Broadcaster TVB featured a ladyboy in a recent production there. Taiwan supports globohomo, though there are large segments that are against it.

Chinese filmmakers have a larger market domestically, than Europe, and the Anglosphere combined. They wouldn't need to break out overseas on a large scale to gain exposure. The Overseas Chinese diaspora in Malaysia, Singapore, Indonesia, would be a sizable market with common language, without venturing into Europe.

There is a large volume of TV series available on Youtube with English subtitles. Within five or ten years, the China market will gain share in the West, just as KPOP had gained traction after 2015.

the high

Kingfisher
I like how people somehow think the globalists who made China what it is today, didn't have the forethought to consider
the possibility of China going off script and rewriting the playbook. What's more likely: the globalists greatly miscalculated, which has allowed
China to become powerful enough to rival globalist entities that have had their hands in western affairs for centuries or China and the globalists are working hand in hand to help each other reach their respective goals; China becomes king of the hill and globalists spread technocracy over the entire planet?

I suspect people shilling for China ex parte are either:

1. Chinese
2. have ties to China through marriage, business, etc.
3. are clinging to hope that China is a deterrent to the coming globohomo technocracy.

Last edited:

Pelern

Sparrow
3. are clinging to hope that China is a deterrent to the coming globohomo technocracy.
This is insane.

Western leaders shipped factories out of their countries to China and other Asian countries. They are using China in order to test everything before it comes here.

Which means anyone living in the west can expect at some point Digital ID's, Central Bank Digital Currencies along with a Social Credit System.

Maybe it's people desperately hoping someone will save them instead of having to do something themselves.