The new cold war with China

I just don't see how a U.S. embassy should be putting up signs showing their support for the latest political/social trends back home. It seems very unprofessional to me.

Why not show corporate "sponsors" of the U.S. political establishment, by putting signs up of their names, on all U.S. government buildings... ; )

Peacock
Gold Member
A hideous modernist building occupied by Sodomites. Very fitting.

So that's the enemy we need to liberate:

And there's the "liberation" program we need to fund, and if necessary, die defending:

1594369948333.png
1594369880051.png

No dating, no sex, no marriage and no babies: two South Korean YouTubers who vow to stay single have caused uproar in the east Asian nation as it battles the world's lowest fertility rate.

The duo have gained celebrity status for their SOLOdarity channel - with some 37,000 followers in its first year - where they have compared marriage to slavery for women and criticized the tradition of fathers giving away brides as offensive...they simply did not want to be treated as objects whose sole purpose was to reproduce.

"When you get married, it is like you are working for two families and you are made to feel like a baby machine," said Baek Soo-yeon, a 29-year-old who works in a technology firm. "It is my body, my choice."

"Marriage is the root cause of patriarchy in South Korea," said Jung Se-young, co-host of the channel's talk show, which is popular with young women who do not want to wed and become saddled with childcare and domestic chores like their mothers.

'Four Nos' feminist movement - where women say no to dating, sex, marriage and having children - swoops across South Korea, because becoming a wife is increasingly seen as a burden
  • As fertility falls the population is predicted to fall from 55 to 39 million by 2067
'I'm a straight woman who is no longer interested in having relationships with men.'
Bonnie Lee doesn't care about finding a boyfriend or a fairytale wedding, and will decide her own happily-ever-after.
And she is not alone. A growing number of South Korean women are banding together to reject rigid patriarchal norms and vowing never to wed, have children or even date and have sex.

'I've always felt that as a woman there are more disadvantages than advantages to being married,' says Lee, a 40-something professional who lives with her dog near Seoul. Now she has gone even further embracing the nation's radical feminist movement '4B' or the 'Four Nos': no dating, no sex, no marriage, and no child-rearing.

Marriage rates are plummeting in South Korea.

4B and Escape the Corset are the most radical forms of feminism the South has ever seen, according to Shin Gi-wook, a sociologist at Stanford University in the US. 'The four categories - marriage, motherhood, dating and sex - often put women in subordinate position to men... and what is represented in 'corset' is also similar - that women need to look certain ways to please men,' he tells AFP.

The effects risk reinforcing the country's looming demographic disaster. South Korea's total fertility rate - the number of children a woman is expected to have in her lifetime - dropped to 0.98 in 2018, far below the 2.1 needed to keep a population stable.

The government predicts the South's 55 million population will drop to 39 million by 2067, when half the nation will be aged 62 or older.

Authorities have been trying to promote marriage by offering newlyweds housing benefits and low-interest mortgages.

But for Lee the future is female. She insists: 'My dream is to build housing only for women who plan to never marry.'

Last edited:

And there's the "liberation" program we need to fund, and if necessary, die defending:

No dating, no sex, no marriage and no babies: two South Korean YouTubers who vow to stay single have caused uproar in the east Asian nation as it battles the world's lowest fertility rate.

The duo have gained celebrity status for their SOLOdarity channel - with some 37,000 followers in its first year - where they have compared marriage to slavery for women and criticized the tradition of fathers giving away brides as offensive...they simply did not want to be treated as objects whose sole purpose was to reproduce.

"When you get married, it is like you are working for two families and you are made to feel like a baby machine," said Baek Soo-yeon, a 29-year-old who works in a technology firm. "It is my body, my choice."

"Marriage is the root cause of patriarchy in South Korea," said Jung Se-young, co-host of the channel's talk show, which is popular with young women who do not want to wed and become saddled with childcare and domestic chores like their mothers.

'Four Nos' feminist movement - where women say no to dating, sex, marriage and having children - swoops across South Korea, because becoming a wife is increasingly seen as a burden
  • As fertility falls the population is predicted to fall from 55 to 39 million by 2067
'I'm a straight woman who is no longer interested in having relationships with men.'
Bonnie Lee doesn't care about finding a boyfriend or a fairytale wedding, and will decide her own happily-ever-after.
And she is not alone. A growing number of South Korean women are banding together to reject rigid patriarchal norms and vowing never to wed, have children or even date and have sex.

'I've always felt that as a woman there are more disadvantages than advantages to being married,' says Lee, a 40-something professional who lives with her dog near Seoul. Now she has gone even further embracing the nation's radical feminist movement '4B' or the 'Four Nos': no dating, no sex, no marriage, and no child-rearing.

4B and Escape the Corset are the most radical forms of feminism the South has ever seen, according to Shin Gi-wook, a sociologist at Stanford University in the US. 'The four categories - marriage, motherhood, dating and sex - often put women in subordinate position to men... and what is represented in 'corset' is also similar - that women need to look certain ways to please men,' he tells AFP.

The effects risk reinforcing the country's looming demographic disaster. South Korea's total fertility rate - the number of children a woman is expected to have in her lifetime - dropped to 0.98 in 2018, far below the 2.1 needed to keep a population stable.

The government predicts the South's 55 million population will drop to 39 million by 2067, when half the nation will be aged 62 or older.

Authorities have been trying to promote marriage by offering newlyweds housing benefits and low-interest mortgages.

But for Lee the future is female. She insists: 'My dream is to build housing only for women who plan to never marry.'
North Korea is a dystopian nightmare for many of it's people. A vicious police state where many go hungry, or end up in concentration camps for daring to question the "beloved leader" whose regime enslaves the populace. I will say that South Korea is the other end of the spectrum, and their collapsed birth rate is even worse than Japan! But part of the reason women there don't want to marry and raise families, is that they remember how their mothers had it, and they don't want to have a job, on top of working hard in the home, often alone, to maintain children. In their parent's generation, fathers would come home very late from work, often intoxicated from a required after hours evening gathering of fellow colleagues and clients. Employer/corporate demands made family life very difficult, and now the cultural/social consequences are showing...

This does say something about the nature of loyalty to ones culture. If Korean women *really* loved their people, I could not imagine them having so few children, and letting their nation slip into such a weakened state. This shows how strong family/cultural pressure is required to keep young women in line. Appeals to the greater good don't seem to work.

In about twenty years, I can envision South Korea and Japan, out of desperation, having artificial womb factories that crank out tens of thousands of babies, who would then go to upscale government funded orphanages/training centers, for care and education. It would be an interesting act of desperation, which would galvanize the world's interest and judgment. They might not be able to turn the demographic tide by doing this, due to the expense, but it would be a good way for the governments to let their public know of their frustration and willingness to go to extreme lengths, to raise the birthrate. South Korea needs at least 350,000 extra births, to stabilize their population.

"Scientists in the Netherlands say they are within 10 years of developing an artificial womb that could save the lives of premature babies."

"Premature birth, before 37 weeks, is globally the biggest cause of death among newborns."

Last edited:
  • Concerned
Reactions: 911

infowarrior1

Ostrich
"Scientists in the Netherlands say they are within 10 years of developing an artificial womb that could save the lives of premature babies."

"Premature birth, before 37 weeks, is globally the biggest cause of death among newborns."

I have an instinctive revulsion towards this. This has so many dystopian implications I hope to God that it is not possible. The Evil of Man is too great for technology to develop the way it does. Probably also why God didn't inbuild infrastructure to "do Magic" in the way that High Fantasy often portrays in their stories.

infowarrior1

Ostrich

View attachment 23886
View attachment 23885

North Korean Evil and South Korean Evil have the same master that is Satan. But North Korea has better long term survival prospects.

La Águila Negra

Kingfisher

Its good he mention it but I wish people would show genuine compassion towards the Uighurs plight not just throw it in to win a argument about China or liberal hypocrisy. We've been so bombarded with SJW fake social justice bs we've forgotten to really show sympathy for the genuinely oppressed. Honestly true justice would be all the BLM hysteria but for the Uighurs instead. I mean they found a shipment of fucking Uighur hair. You could say the same about Hong Kong or the Tibetans but at least the Tibetans have a voice in the Dali Lama and Hong Kong protesters are very wired and media saavy, the Uighurs have no one. I think the footballer/soccer player Mesut Ozil spoke out for them which is the only celebrity I've known to speak out for the Uighurs.
You speak so confidently about issues you know very little about

Your posts also bears markers of inversing reality and revisionist history. The Han/ Non Uyghur Chinese PRC citizens in Xinjiang are not the oppressors, they are the oppressed

A ploy well known by the CIA to stimulate domestic unrest and international outrage. A bit akin to Whitey oppressing the Black man anno 2020

Uyghur society has been a warrior centric even before the advent of Islam. Turkic tribes migrated to the Tarim Basin around 850 AD, before that the region was populated by Indo European Iranic tribes.The Western Uyghur Kharakhanids (basically Turkic tribes in the region, the different Central Asian nations are Soviet inventions from the 1900s) converted to Islam around 1000. The Eastern part of the Tarim Basin dwellers stayed Buddhist (Qocho Khaganate) and didn't convert until they were subjugated by the Chagatai in the 1400s

In some of the contemporary Turco-Arabic sources they are referred to as the most hostile to Islam people on this planet. Quite ironic

The Uyghurs (likewise the Kazakh, Han and Hui) only moved into Dzungharia after the Imperial Chinese Manchu army defeated and genocided the Buddhist Mongol Oirat (Dzungar) tribe in the 1750s

Han Chinese, on the other hand, had been living in that region (primarily Hexi corridor) since the rise of the Han dynasty (more than 2000 years ago).

This whole narrative of Han/Hui invaders and Chinese ethnic cleansing of the native Uyghurs is nothing but a sad yet ingenious inversion of the truth.

Uyghurs have a long history of anti Chinese (Han and Hui) pogroms, civil disobedience and religious fanaticism.

The Uyghur submitted to the Chinese Manchu dynasty after the victory over the Oirat Khaganate. Ever since they have been revolting, fighting and massacring. Mere years after their formal acceptance of Chinese rule Uyghur leaders started a holy war on the Manchu dynasty

That cycle would repeat itself every 5 or 10 year also.

During the Dungan revolt the Uyghurs gladly participated and as anarchy spread started participating in the killing, raping and forced conversing of Han, Manchu, Mongol and then eventually Hui Chinese minorities

During the days of Nationalist China they created two separate republics (1934-1937, 1944-1949) and were constantly revolting. As always Han and Hui Chinese were their first and foremost target. Men were killed and Han Chinese women had to forcibly marry Uyghur Muslim men. Uyghur warlords regularly raided and looted majority non Uyghur areas

After the CCP takeover the Uyghurs remained quiet for a while. During the days of Mao everybody suffered, although the famines were much more severe in Han Chinese areas. Uyghurs were stripped of many of their religious and personal freedoms. They will want to frame it is af it was racist, xenophobic anti Uyghur sentiment yet these rules applied to everyone

In fact minorities have it easier in China. They were exempted from the 1 child rule, they had their own autonomous counties and provinces, they were allowed to practice religion (Han were not), they were given affirmative action for University spots, businesses are engaged to hire minorities, they are often let go with a slap on the wrist for violations of law as not to disturb social harmony

Anyway as soon as things started improving they reared their subversive head again, like a Hydra. Similar to the Islamists in Central Asia. In 1990 the Rioting occurred in Bären, only a few months after Tiananmen (coincidence? I think not). 1992 Urumiqi bus bombing. 1997 rioting in Ghulja. 1998 Beijing bus bombing. 1998 Urumiqi bus bombing.

Never ending.

2008 mass rioting. 5 armed attacks on police posts. More than 30 Chinese police officers slain. July 2009 the infamous Urumiqi riots. Nearly 200 deaths, basically all Han Chinese. Just like the old days.

'but they are the oppressors bro. China bad!'

Let's move on. September 2009 riots. 2010 Aksu bombing. 2011 Hotan attack. 2011 failed plane hijacking. 2011 Urumiqi/Kashgar knife and gun attacks. 2011 Pishan hostage crisis. 2012 Yecheng knife attacks. February 2013 Bashu rioting. July 2013 Shanshan riots.

October 2013 Beijing vehicle attack. March 2014, the infamous Kunming railway station attack. April 2014 suicide attack in Urumiqi. May 2014 twin suicide bombing in Urumiqi. July 2014 Mass stabbing Shache. At that time local leaders and religious leaders started to get assassinated as well

Can you see how things were accelerating? From bad to worse. Thousands of deaths at that point

September 2014. Series of bomb blasts in Luntai. October 2014, another mass stabbing in Urumiqi (usually 10+ attackers). November 2014, another mass stabbing in Shache. July 2015 Aksu mine attack

In 2016 there was further escalation. Uyghur/ Grey Wolves attack on a Chinese temple in Bangkok (with help from the CIA/MIT?). Chinese embassy in Kyrgyzstan was attacked. Thousands of Uyghurs travelled to Syria to partake in the Syrian civil war under the banner of jihadi organisations (facilitated by the Turks)

At that point the CCP started changing its policy in XinJiang. More repression, more checks, harsher sentences, more surveillance, heavier police presence, rooting out foreign violent religious ideologies, re-education for those that think it is a good idea to kill, maim and rape.

Disclaimer: I am getting all these terrorist attack dates from Wikipedia. Everybody knows there are many, many more incidents but they are swept under the rug to maintain societal harmony.

I also chuckled at your assertion that Han Chinese are invading XinJiang. They were there before the Uyghurs bro. Aside from that, they have been leaving the place at a record pace. They are not to enthusiast about getting stabbed by a bearded monkey whilst being completely unarmed themselves. Not to mention that their deaths will likely be swept under the rug anyway

There also arent a million people in those camps. Stop parroting CIA propaganda

I was aware the Uyghurs had a long history of violence against the Han and others, but not the big picture. And so, thank you. But still, this does not give the PRC the right to do horrific things like organ harvesting on a large scale, or giving Uyghur women to Han men, for sexual exploitation. Keep in mind, the concentration camps built by the PRC are gigantic compounds, I have seen satellite pictures of them. I've watched interviews with Uyghurs who had gone there, who said some parts of the facilities are decent, the sections shown to Western observers, but other areas there make your life a living hell.

And all Uyghurs have their blood tested, in case they are a match for someone who needs an organ transplant, and can afford to pay big money for it! PRC organ harvesting is a monstrosity akin to some of the crimes against humanity, that Nazi Germany and Imperial Japan committed.

I will say that the Uyghurs seem pretty foolish and none too bright to provoke a powerful government as historically vicious to those it governs, as the PRC. The Uyghurs basically teased an angry wolf, and now they are getting mauled.

Western governments rightfully want to bring about regime change in China. The PRC is a bully who is only going to get worse, as time goes by. Look at local events with the South China Sea, India, the Philippines, Hong Kong, etc.,... And their massive espionage program is just plain obnoxious, whether it is aimed at the United States, Australia, or whoever else they want to steal from and manipulate.

A lot of the stuff we read about Xinjiang is propaganda. The camps are not concentration camps in the Nazi sense but more like internment camps. Chinese gov can easily kill off millions of Uyghurs via a Holodomar or some "natural disaster" yet spends millions trying to re-educate them to give up fanaticism. The blood testing thing seems a way to collect DNA to track down Uyghurs who might carry out terrorist acts. All the other measures like prohibiting extreme religiosity etc are considered undemocratic but how else is the government supposed to de-radicalize a hostile and sullen group with a history of rebellion. Sending in settlers from the majority group to strengthen control of the disputed region is just common sense. Even Philippines has done that in Mindanao by sending in Christian settlers. Democracies should learn a thing or two from the PRC about how to tame ungrateful and separatist minorities.

La Águila Negra

Kingfisher
Western governments rightfully want to bring about regime change in China. The PRC is a bully who is only going to get worse, as time goes by. Look at local events with the South China Sea, India, the Philippines, Hong Kong, etc.,... And their massive espionage program is just plain obnoxious, whether it is aimed at the United States, Australia, or whoever else they want to steal from and manipulate.
Your vernacular reeks of neocon boomerism. You guys are so keen of regime change that you are getting regime changed yourself as we speak!

This should serve as a cautionary tale. To ((them)) you are just a disposable tool, ready to be thrown away like a user diaper. And the audacity to call China a bully yet at the same time admitting that every state that runs counter to the US interests is in need of regime change.. is ironic at best. Surely at this point in time it must have dawned on you that US foreign policy is not exactly executed of the basis of spreading freedom and democracy throughout the world?

I was aware the Uyghurs had a long history of violence against the Han and others, but not the big picture. And so, thank you. But still, this does not give the PRC the right to do horrific things like organ harvesting on a large scale, or giving Uyghur women to Han men, for sexual exploitation. Keep in mind, the concentration camps built by the PRC are gigantic compounds, I have seen satellite pictures of them. I've watched interviews with Uyghurs who had gone there, who said some parts of the facilities are decent, the sections shown to Western observers, but other areas there make your life a living hell.

And all Uyghurs have their blood tested, in case they are a match for someone who needs an organ transplant, and can afford to pay big money for it!
If you are as easily swayed by a satellite photo on the Internet and a few 'confessions' of US based Uyghur refugees there is not much to talk about

You know people, and agencies too, fake that stuff all the time right?

The lack of evidence, the emo terror and the constant media attention reeks of fabricated or at least exaggerated stories.

I won't state that in absolutes, because one can't be sure

PRC organ harvesting is a monstrosity akin to some of the crimes against humanity, that Nazi Germany and Imperial Japan committed
US foreign policy has led to the deaths of tens of millions of people, and made hundreds of millions flee their homes. It has sent entire regions into carnage and despair creating ripples that have even reached Europe.

The sheer evil of both the military interventions, state sponsored 'regime change' revolutions, economic sanctions and quiet subversion of hostile states should make every patriotic American blush out of shame

I think it's time to get off your high horse. Start looking at your own broken country before aiming for China

Elipe

Robin
I've always figured one of our biggest national security problems is that we hand out security clearances to Chinese people as long as they have US citizenship. Seems like more often than not when I read of an espionage case the culprit is a fake American from China who was trusted with classified information simply because he has papers. One of the many evils of civic nationalism and the melting pot lie.
I work in the DoD. They have a computer-based training course on insider threats that pretty much everybody is required to take, and in that course, there is a certain part that is an up-to-date table of the insider threats they've caught. I didn't compute the exact number, but I would estimate that at least 80%, maybe 90% of the table consisted of fifth-columnists like you said. The top offenders were Israeli and Chinese.

Shocking, right? :boring:

Enigma

Hummingbird
Gold Member
A lot of the stuff we read about Xinjiang is propaganda. The camps are not concentration camps in the Nazi sense but more like internment camps. Chinese gov can easily kill off millions of Uyghurs via a Holodomar or some "natural disaster" yet spends millions trying to re-educate them to give up fanaticism. The blood testing thing seems a way to collect DNA to track down Uyghurs who might carry out terrorist acts. All the other measures like prohibiting extreme religiosity etc are considered undemocratic but how else is the government supposed to de-radicalize a hostile and sullen group with a history of rebellion. Sending in settlers from the majority group to strengthen control of the disputed region is just common sense. Even Philippines has done that in Mindanao by sending in Christian settlers. Democracies should learn a thing or two from the PRC about how to tame ungrateful and separatist minorities.
For religious people with objective morality, using DNA to track religious believers and then forcibly "re-educating" them to become atheists is a horrifying idea.

Especially when scientists and the elites have been very open in the past about their desire to use this to wipe out religion entirely:

And Western governments are already using DNA to track people:

And as someone who's done quite a bit of research on Islamic insurgencies in Asia over the years -- and have made many critical posts here on the behavior of Muslims in the region, I can tell you that neither the Filipino government, nor the American or Spanish governments, have ever done anything to the Moros similar to what the Chinese are doing.

Neither have the Thais, nor the Burmese, etc. I've even defended Myanmar's government in the past against human rights accusations from the West.

Certainly Christians have killed non-Christians, just as non-Christians have killed Christians, at times in brutal fashion, but that is not the same as using brainwashing techniques to force someone to abandon or adopt beliefs against their will. And yes, that would also be wrong if Christians did it to convert non-Christians. Religion is a matter of free will, not forced psychological and chemical manipulation.

If you believe in the existence of God and the soul, then it is 100% better to be killed than to be subjected to that kind of treatment. It is much better to die faithful than to apostatize through coercion. That's why nearly every major religion gives great respect to those that die for their faith. There is honor in death; there is no honor in living out life as a brainwashed automaton.

But of course, that's exactly why the technocrats do it. Because they are Satanic and want to degrade man as much as possible.

Peacock
Gold Member
You speak so confidently about issues you know very little about

Your posts also bears markers of inversing reality and revisionist history. The Han/ Non Uyghur Chinese PRC citizens in Xinjiang are not the oppressors, they are the oppressed

A ploy well known by the CIA to stimulate domestic unrest and international outrage. A bit akin to Whitey oppressing the Black man anno 2020

Uyghur society has been a warrior centric even before the advent of Islam. Turkic tribes migrated to the Tarim Basin around 850 AD, before that the region was populated by Indo European Iranic tribes.The Western Uyghur Kharakhanids (basically Turkic tribes in the region, the different Central Asian nations are Soviet inventions from the 1900s) converted to Islam around 1000. The Eastern part of the Tarim Basin dwellers stayed Buddhist (Qocho Khaganate) and didn't convert until they were subjugated by the Chagatai in the 1400s

In some of the contemporary Turco-Arabic sources they are referred to as the most hostile to Islam people on this planet. Quite ironic

The Uyghurs (likewise the Kazakh, Han and Hui) only moved into Dzungharia after the Imperial Chinese Manchu army defeated and genocided the Buddhist Mongol Oirat (Dzungar) tribe in the 1750s

Han Chinese, on the other hand, had been living in that region (primarily Hexi corridor) since the rise of the Han dynasty (more than 2000 years ago).

This whole narrative of Han/Hui invaders and Chinese ethnic cleansing of the native Uyghurs is nothing but a sad yet ingenious inversion of the truth.

Uyghurs have a long history of anti Chinese (Han and Hui) pogroms, civil disobedience and religious fanaticism.

The Uyghur submitted to the Chinese Manchu dynasty after the victory over the Oirat Khaganate. Ever since they have been revolting, fighting and massacring. Mere years after their formal acceptance of Chinese rule Uyghur leaders started a holy war on the Manchu dynasty

That cycle would repeat itself every 5 or 10 year also.

During the Dungan revolt the Uyghurs gladly participated and as anarchy spread started participating in the killing, raping and forced conversing of Han, Manchu, Mongol and then eventually Hui Chinese minorities

During the days of Nationalist China they created two separate republics (1934-1937, 1944-1949) and were constantly revolting. As always Han and Hui Chinese were their first and foremost target. Men were killed and Han Chinese women had to forcibly marry Uyghur Muslim men. Uyghur warlords regularly raided and looted majority non Uyghur areas

After the CCP takeover the Uyghurs remained quiet for a while. During the days of Mao everybody suffered, although the famines were much more severe in Han Chinese areas. Uyghurs were stripped of many of their religious and personal freedoms. They will want to frame it is af it was racist, xenophobic anti Uyghur sentiment yet these rules applied to everyone

In fact minorities have it easier in China. They were exempted from the 1 child rule, they had their own autonomous counties and provinces, they were allowed to practice religion (Han were not), they were given affirmative action for University spots, businesses are engaged to hire minorities, they are often let go with a slap on the wrist for violations of law as not to disturb social harmony

Anyway as soon as things started improving they reared their subversive head again, like a Hydra. Similar to the Islamists in Central Asia. In 1990 the Rioting occurred in Bären, only a few months after Tiananmen (coincidence? I think not). 1992 Urumiqi bus bombing. 1997 rioting in Ghulja. 1998 Beijing bus bombing. 1998 Urumiqi bus bombing.

Never ending.

2008 mass rioting. 5 armed attacks on police posts. More than 30 Chinese police officers slain. July 2009 the infamous Urumiqi riots. Nearly 200 deaths, basically all Han Chinese. Just like the old days.

'but they are the oppressors bro. China bad!'

Let's move on. September 2009 riots. 2010 Aksu bombing. 2011 Hotan attack. 2011 failed plane hijacking. 2011 Urumiqi/Kashgar knife and gun attacks. 2011 Pishan hostage crisis. 2012 Yecheng knife attacks. February 2013 Bashu rioting. July 2013 Shanshan riots.

October 2013 Beijing vehicle attack. March 2014, the infamous Kunming railway station attack. April 2014 suicide attack in Urumiqi. May 2014 twin suicide bombing in Urumiqi. July 2014 Mass stabbing Shache. At that time local leaders and religious leaders started to get assassinated as well

Can you see how things were accelerating? From bad to worse. Thousands of deaths at that point

September 2014. Series of bomb blasts in Luntai. October 2014, another mass stabbing in Urumiqi (usually 10+ attackers). November 2014, another mass stabbing in Shache. July 2015 Aksu mine attack

In 2016 there was further escalation. Uyghur/ Grey Wolves attack on a Chinese temple in Bangkok (with help from the CIA/MIT?). Chinese embassy in Kyrgyzstan was attacked. Thousands of Uyghurs travelled to Syria to partake in the Syrian civil war under the banner of jihadi organisations (facilitated by the Turks)

At that point the CCP started changing its policy in XinJiang. More repression, more checks, harsher sentences, more surveillance, heavier police presence, rooting out foreign violent religious ideologies, re-education for those that think it is a good idea to kill, maim and rape.

Disclaimer: I am getting all these terrorist attack dates from Wikipedia. Everybody knows there are many, many more incidents but they are swept under the rug to maintain societal harmony.

I also chuckled at your assertion that Han Chinese are invading XinJiang. They were there before the Uyghurs bro. Aside from that, they have been leaving the place at a record pace. They are not to enthusiast about getting stabbed by a bearded monkey whilst being completely unarmed themselves. Not to mention that their deaths will likely be swept under the rug anyway

There also arent a million people in those camps. Stop parroting CIA propaganda

Great post Aguila, very informative, you won't find this level of detailed, objective information anywhere in the MSM.

The situation with the Xinjiang Uighurs looks similar to the one with the Rohingya in Burma, there's another oppressed Muslim people that we need to liberate, one that just happens to destabilize a government that isn't politically aligned with ours. Not sure about foreign US/Saudi sponsored jihadi terrorism sponsored in Burma, but it's clearly the case in Xinjiang.

Meanwhile, we are still occupying Syria and Iraq, bombing Yemen and Afghanistan, burning crops in Syria, taking their oil, undermining their reconstruction process and keeping the refugee flow into Europe, Germany is still open for Syrian migrants. More muslims died in Iraq, Syria, Yemen, Afghanistan and Libya from US intervention than the entire population of Tibet. Of course neocons don't really care about those deaths, the level of hypocrisy there is staggering.

Enigma

Hummingbird
Gold Member
By the way, these types of "re-education" methods have already been used against nationalists and Christians in the past. Go read about the Pitesti Experiments and "Anti-Humans" in Romania and tell me whether that sounds better than starving to death at Holodomor.

The experiment was designed as an attempt at violently "reeducating" the mostly young political prisoners, primarily supporters of the ultra-nationalist Iron Guard, as well as former members of the National Peasants' and National Liberal parties or Zionist members of the Romanian Jewish community.[1]

The experiment's goal, compliant with the regime's take on Leninism, was for prisoners to discard past political and religious convictions, and, eventually, to alter their personalities to the point of absolute obedience.[2] Estimates for the total number of people passed through the experiment range from 1,000[2] to 5,000.[3] It is considered the largest and most intensive brainwashing torture program in the Eastern bloc.[4]https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pite%c8%99ti_Prison#cite_note-8
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pite%c8%99ti_Prison#cite_note-8

Not only were the Iron Guard nationalists, they were a specifically Orthodox Christian organization.

"The delirious imagination of Turcanu [the head of the torturers editor"s note] was unleashed above all when he was dealing with students who believed in God and who strove not to renounce their belief. Thus, some of them were "baptised" every morning: their heads were plunged into a bucket of urine and faecal matter, while those present chanted the rite of baptism. This went on until the contents of the bucket began to bubble. When the recalcitrant prisoner was on the point of drowning, he was pulled up, given a short respite in which to draw breath, and then submerged once again. One of those thus "baptised", to whom the torture was systematically applied, acquired an automatic reflex that lasted for some two months: every morning he would go and plunge his own head in the bucket, much to the amusement of the re-educators." - Virgil Ierunca, ibid.

Ultimately, the majority of those "re-educated" ended up by admitting that they deserved all manner of abjection and that they could only be partially rehabilitated, they themselves becoming the torturers of new inmates. For the slightest hesitation, they were subjected to torture once more.

This diabolical operation of depersonalisation and moral assassination commenced in December 1949 at the Pitesti Penitentiary, and was continued, at a lower intensity, at the Gherla and Targu-Ocna penitentiaries. The Pitesti experiment is regarded as unique in the panoply of methods designed to destroy the human person.

Peacock
Gold Member
For religious people with objective morality, using DNA to track religious believers and then forcibly "re-educating" them to become atheists is a horrifying idea.

Especially when scientists and the elites have been very open in the past about their desire to use this to wipe out religion entirely:

And Western governments are already using DNA to track people:

And as someone who's done quite a bit of research on Islamic insurgencies in Asia over the years -- and have made many critical posts here on the behavior of Muslims in the region, I can tell you that neither the Filipino government, nor the American or Spanish governments, have ever done anything to the Moros similar to what the Chinese are doing.

Neither have the Thais, nor the Burmese, etc. I've even defended Myanmar's government in the past against human rights accusations from the West.

Certainly Christians have killed non-Christians, just as non-Christians have killed Christians, at times in brutal fashion, but that is not the same as using brainwashing techniques to force someone to abandon or adopt beliefs against their will. And yes, that would also be wrong if Christians did it to convert non-Christians. Religion is a matter of free will, not forced psychological and chemical manipulation.

If you believe in the existence of God and the soul, then it is 100% better to be killed than to be subjected to that kind of treatment. It is much better to die faithful than to apostatize through coercion. That's why nearly every major religion gives great respect to those that die for their faith. There is honor in death; there is no honor in living out life as a brainwashed automaton.

But of course, that's exactly why the technocrats do it. Because they are Satanic and want to degrade man as much as possible.

Are you familiar of China's recent history with religious cults, like the Taiping Rebellion, which devastated the interior of China and was deadlier than WW1 with up to 30 million dead? This war was started by a pseudo-Christian cult, the Chinese Christian ISIS of its age, armed by Britain, that gutted China and made it vulnerable to continued occupation of its coastal cities, whose populations were degraded through massive opium consumption.

The Taiping Rebellion was started by a religious fanatic who claimed he was Jesus' brother. Fast forward to today and you have today another Chinese Christian cult founded by a prophet who claims to be Jesus' sister, this woman here:

This sheep-dipped cult has 4 million adherents in China. When you understand the recent history of Chinese religious cults ravaging that country, you understand why their government will shut down fifth columns cults like these or the Falun Gung, which has up to 50 million practitioners in China.

These cults are also undermining legitimate Christians which have had a presence in China for centuries.

Peacock
Gold Member
By the way, these types of "re-education" methods have already been used against nationalists and Christians in the past. Go read about the Pitesti Experiments and "Anti-Humans" in Romania and tell me whether that sounds better than starving to death at Holodomor.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pitești_Prison#cite_note-8

Not only were the Iron Guard nationalists, they were a specifically Orthodox Christian organization.

What kind of reeducation program would you advocate for the 20,000 ISIS Uighur jihadis in Syria funded by our tax dollars? And the thousands of ISIS jihadi muslims with European/American citizenship?

Who is funding, training and enabling these people in the first place, and what are the aims of funding a movement like this in China?

Enigma

Hummingbird
Gold Member
Are you familiar of China's recent history with religious cults, like the Taiping Rebellion, which devastated the interior of China and was deadlier than WW1 with up to 30 million dead? This war was started by a pseudo-Christian cult, the Chinese Christian ISIS of its age, armed by Britain, that gutted China and made it vulnerable to continued occupation of its coastal cities, whose populations were degraded through massive opium consumption.

The Taiping Rebellion was started by a religious fanatic who claimed he was Jesus' brother. Fast forward to today and you have today another Chinese Christian cult founded by a prophet who claims to be Jesus' sister, this woman here:

This sheep-dipped cult has 4 million adherents in China. When you understand the recent history of Chinese religious cults ravaging that country, you understand why their government will shut down fifth columns cults like these or the Falun Gung, which has up to 50 million practitioners in China.

These cults are also undermining legitimate Christians which have had a presence in China for centuries.
1. You completely failed to address my point, which was that there is a difference between forcibly dealing with rebellion, which has been done all throughout history, and "re-educating" a group of people to renounce their religious beliefs, which is a modern method invented by disgusting, anti-human organizations.

I even pointed out in my post that I've defended the Burmese government against attacks in the media. Because they're not "re-educating" Muslims.

2. The Taiping Rebellion involved the Qing Dynasty, who were Manchus. Modern China is not even ruled by Manchus. By the way, since Russia was involved in the Boxer Rebellion, do you also support the destruction of Russia? Or no?

Is China justified in invading Russia now? Where does your tit-for-tat morality end?

3. When you understand Asian history as a whole, you realize that Chinese merchants fueled the Islamic piracy and slave trade that plagued Southeast Asia for centuries, and that the modern Chinese state has funded and trained insurgencies all throughout Asia for more than half a century, These are basic facts easily corroborated by non-Western sources.

By your own logic, China then deserves everything that comes to them, right? Since you believe China's actions are justified by actions of the West?

Peacock
Gold Member
1. You completely failed to address my point, which was that there is a difference between forcibly dealing with rebellion, which has been done all throughout history, and "re-educating" a group of people to renounce their religious beliefs, which is a modern method invented by disgusting, anti-human organizations.

I even pointed out in my post that I've defended the Burmese government against attacks in the media. Because they're not "re-educating" Muslims.

2. The Taiping Rebellion involved the Qing Dynasty, who were Manchus. Modern China is not even ruled by Manchus. By the way, since Russia was involved in the Boxer Rebellion, do you also support the destruction of Russia? Or no?

Is China justified in invading Russia now? Where does your tit-for-tat morality end?

3. When you understand Asian history as a whole, you realize that Chinese merchants fueled the Islamic piracy and slave trade that plagued Southeast Asia for centuries, and that the modern Chinese state has funded and trained insurgencies all throughout Asia for more than half a century, These are basic facts easily corroborated by non-Western sources.

By your own logic, China then deserves everything that comes to them, right? Since you believe China's actions are justified by actions of the West?
This is a very confused, mostly strawman-type list of arguments.

Which insurgencies is China funding lately? I know Mao funded the Khmer Rouge back in the day. I don't think they're stuck in that mindset 40 years later, I don't believe China is engaging in CIA "gamma"-style destabilizations (see ISIS, Honduras, Boka Haram etc), they are too busy building trillion dollar infrastructure projects all over the world. When you invest tens of billions into countries' infrastructure, you have a strong economic stake in the political stability of those countries.

Are we (US, Saudi) not funding ISIS in China today? Are cults like the Eastern Lightning "Christian" sect, or Falun Gong funded and supported from abroad? The Taiping Rebellion tells you why China would be very nervous about being destabilized through religious rebellions they have had a long history of being gutted and destroyed by these types of revolts. They are entirely within their right in suppressing ISIS-style jihadis, as did the Russians in Chechnya.

Enigma

Hummingbird
Gold Member
What kind of reeducation program would you advocate for the 20,000 ISIS Uighur jihadis in Syria funded by our tax dollars? And the thousands of ISIS jihadi muslims with European/American citizenship?

Who is funding, training and enabling these people in the first place, and what are the aims of funding a movement like this in China?
I don't support any kind of re-education program against any group of people. My view of mankind is based on Christian anthropology, not scientific materialism. Man is a creature of God, with soul, spirit, dignity, and free will, not a "biological computer" to play with as you wish.

I also believe in objective truth and objective morality. I am more than willing to condemn US actions in the Middle East, in the Balkans, in Ukraine, in Asia, and especially their actions against their own people.

That doesn't mean I support the modern Chinese technocracy. I do not believe the world or morality is a zero-sum game.

La Águila Negra

Kingfisher

Unfortunately the Chinese lack of mainstream Christian culture leaves it open to charismatic guru charlatans

You see it in South Korea as well. The recent converts there have little biblical knowledge, there is no theological framework so they can be manipulated into following wolves in sheepclothes

Maybe comparable to how Western Buddhist/ Hindu religious outings usually spiral into some sort of weird New Age type, charismatic leader centred type of worship that has very little to do with the actual religion.

The Taipeng Rebellion is very interesting. There is a museum in Nanjing dedicated to that era. Extremely interesting to think about: a Christian-ish cult once ravaged the interior of China, controlled all major cities in Zhejiang and Jiangsu, had its territory include Wuhan and laid siege to Shanghai.

All at roughly the same time when Hui Muslims were creating breakaway sultanates in Yunnan (Dali Sultanate) and Hui Muslim warlords ruled much of Central and Western China

The level of savagery in that era was beyond ISIS.

As for the current day Chinese Christians, I don't know where things will take them. It's clear by now that the CCP regards them as a security threat and possible Trojan Horse. Their religion makes them open to foreign manipulation.

There have been six waves of Christianity into China so far, starting with Nestorianism. The first 5 were all successful in the initial stages, but were eventually rooted out and prohibited. The last wave of Christianity was in the colonial era. There are many beautiful churches and monasteries still visible from that era. The downpart is that the Western powers used the Chinese Christians to divide and conquer the Chinese nation

In the last few years many (state approved) churches have been ordered to take the cross off. Its a clear sign where things are going. Surveillance has increased. Foreign Christians cannot hold attend the same services as Chinese Christians