The new cold war with China

The Fash The Nation from this past Saturday (4/17) goes into detail of how many Wall Street Banks are making big inroads into Chinese banks.

The Wall Street banks are putting up a "cold war" against the CCP to weaken them, so they can take over their financial institutions. Likely they will eventually move to China after they suck the west dry and it collapses upon itself.

Analysis on the situation in the Pakistani part of Baluchistan (which just weeks ago saw some massive civil unrest in its main cities). Article is embedded in the last Tweet.

Anyway, it's just strange that in many of these vital parts of the BRI civil strife breaks out/insurgencies worsen

ralfy

Robin
TW is just another wedge the USA/West uses against China. So if China can take it over, it removes a big threat against their govt.
It's pointless for CN to take over TW as the latter has no resources, and doing so would only disrupt global economy, as CN is a major trading partner of TW, the US, and even JP and SK.

The US, OTOH, has a very expensive military force, from which an arms industry (which also sells to the world, making the country the No. 1 arms dealer) profits and costs passed on to gullible public, and as the saying goes, if all you have are hammers, then everything will look like a nail.

That means the US has good reason to use TW or to figure out ways to compel CN to become more aggressive. That way, the possibility of conflicts increases, which makes those military costs (and demands more more) justified, and at the same time the country retains geopolitical dominance by manipulating weaker countries.

The same can be seen in the other thread about IR, and all these may have to do with neocons. Hence, Obama's 2012 pivot which resembles Bush's interference in the ME, and now the return of warmongers like Biden. In contrast was Trump, who focused more on peace and trade deals.

It's pointless for CN to take over TW as the latter has no resources, and doing so would only disrupt global economy, as CN is a major trading partner of TW, the US, and even JP and SK.

The US, OTOH, has a very expensive military force, from which an arms industry (which also sells to the world, making the country the No. 1 arms dealer) profits and costs passed on to gullible public, and as the saying goes, if all you have are hammers, then everything will look like a nail.

That means the US has good reason to use TW or to figure out ways to compel CN to become more aggressive. That way, the possibility of conflicts increases, which makes those military costs (and demands more more) justified, and at the same time the country retains geopolitical dominance by manipulating weaker countries.

The same can be seen in the other thread about IR, and all these may have to do with neocons. Hence, Obama's 2012 pivot which resembles Bush's interference in the ME, and now the return of warmongers like Biden. In contrast was Trump, who focused more on peace and trade deals.
You are looking at this from a merchant perspective, which unfortunately seems to be the only angle that's being seriously considered in Atlanticist circles.

The Chinese would be more than willing to take 3 years of economic stagnation over the re-unification with Taiwan. Just like the Russians were willing to take 8 years of economic stagnation over the re-unification with the Crimea.

Western geopolitical hacks were taken aback when that happened, because they just couldn't grasp the idea of a country not acting on the basis of (Western dictated) economical realities

Taiwan holds a similarly important position in Chinas' First Island Chain of Defense bytheway, which is overlooked in your post.

To answer the main point of your comment. Taiwan is China. Period. The continued existence of a rogue pretender government on one of its islands - as a US protectorate nonetheless - is nothing but a reminder of the Century of Humiliation and sheer insult/threat to not only the CCP, but the Chinese people as a whole.

Also, I do not for a second believe that this is some sort of plot to trick the Chinese into playing into the MIC/CIA/Soros funded narrative of 'China is the belligerent bully on the block'. In the South China Sea Theater China is 100 percent the assertive actor trying to undo the current status quo

Last edited:

Peacock
Gold Member
Taiwan is a highly strategic lock on the East/South China Sea for one, but for China and the CCP the nationalist angle is even bigger, it's as if the entire century of humiliation is still ongoing as long as Taiwan isn't brought into the Chinese fold, kind of like the wayward niece who has gone off with the patriarch of a rival clan that they are obsessed about bringing back home.

TXbro

Sparrow
Gold Member
Twitter, Facebook now banning accounts of Xinjiang Uighur "genocide deniers".

170,000 Twitter accounts purged recently, deemed too pro-China:

"Denialist" and "Denialism" are now being used to label people that question Mainstream Media narratives. It started with Holocaust Denialism/ist and I've seen it used with "Holocaust denialist" "Assad gas attack denialism" "Syrian war crimes denialist" "Climate Change Denialism" and now Uighur Genocide Denialist. It's not by mistake that this specific word is being used. The media declares something as fact and any skepticism is immediately labeled "denialist." Soon there will be "George Floyd wuz murdered denialist." If these new invocations of denialist are being used to describe events that are observably and empirically false, what can we also conclude about "holocaust denialism?"

ralfy

Robin
You are looking at this from a merchant perspective, which unfortunately seems to be the only angle that's being seriously considered in Atlanticist circles.

The Chinese would be more than willing to take 3 years of economic stagnation over the re-unification with Taiwan. Just like the Russians were willing to take 8 years of economic stagnation over the re-unification with the Crimea.

Western geopolitical hacks were taken aback when that happened, because they just couldn't grasp the idea of a country not acting on the basis of (Western dictated) economical realities

Taiwan holds a similarly important position in Chinas' First Island Chain of Defense bytheway, which is overlooked in your post.

To answer the main point of your comment. Taiwan is China. Period. The continued existence of a rogue pretender government on one of its islands - as a US protectorate nonetheless - is nothing but a reminder of the Century of Humiliation and sheer insult/threat to not only the CCP, but the Chinese people as a whole.

Also, I do not for a second believe that this is some sort of plot to trick the Chinese into playing into the MIC/CIA/Soros funded narrative of 'China is the belligerent bully on the block'. In the South China Sea Theater China is 100 percent the assertive actor trying to undo the current status quo

Yes, and I think Trump did, too. That, in contrast to the warmongering view promoted by Biden and previous Reagan clones. How else can they protect their Wall Street masters and the military industrial complex?

This is completely in line with the last low key climate e-summit (during which Biden was wearing a mask). Russia and China are challenging the US' hegemony on all fronts - even when related to climate change, something they're both barely interested in.

Handsome Creepy Eel

Owl
Gold Member
I don't understand why CN needs to take over TW.
Because you're told that "China claims ownership over Taiwan", but what you're not being told is that the reverse is also true - Taiwan also claims ownership over China.

In other words, it's as if Texas seceded from the USA, but claimed that it was the only rightful ruler of the entire USA and was going to take it back someday.

Read more here:

Dr Mantis Toboggan

Kingfisher
Gold Member
Because you're told that "China claims ownership over Taiwan", but what you're not being told is that the reverse is also true - Taiwan also claims ownership over China.

In other words, it's as if Texas seceded from the USA, but claimed that it was the only rightful ruler of the entire USA and was going to take it back someday.

Read more here:

This is technically true (and was legitimately true until the last few decades) but misleading, practically nobody in Taiwan actually still believes the Taipei government is the true government of mainland China. Taiwan officially claiming air-quotes ownership over China is necessary to maintaining the "one China" policy which allows Taiwan to function as a de facto independent country while allowing third countries to maintain relationships with both governments. In other words, if the Taipei government isn't claiming ownership over the mainland then the only other option is that they're declaring full independence, which the CCP won't tolerate. This is why the Beijing government prefers the KMT to the DPP in Taiwanese domestic politics despite the fact that the former is the same KMT they fought a brutal 15-year civil war against--the KMT is generally more willing to maintain the current status quo and in fact their history as the former Nationalist government of mainland China itself leaves a legacy of nominally claiming sovereignty over the mainland.

Peacock
Gold Member
E0mBP6FVoAAlN8S

Transsimian

Ostrich
Gold Member

Leaked Chinese document reveals a sinister plan to ‘unleash’ coronaviruses​

A leaked 2015 government paper has revealed a discussion by top Chinese scientists who said a virus could be “unleashed in way never seen before”.
...............................................................................................

I briefly checked the book, and it seems like it supports the weaponisation hypothesis. Here's a summary, but I'll send you a link if you PM me.

非典非自然起源和人制人新种病毒基因武器

I have many Chinese friends, but it seems their government is responsible for one of the biggest crimes against humanity in history. I'm now totally cool with sinking PLA ships and artificial islands. The CCP cannot be allowed to get away with this.

Their subs are shadowed, their nukes are monitored and slow to ready, the war should stay conventional.

Hansel

Robin

...............................................................................................

I briefly checked the book, and it seems like it supports the weaponisation hypothesis. Here's a summary, but I'll send you a link if you PM me.

非典非自然起源和人制人新种病毒基因武器

I have many Chinese friends, but it seems their government is responsible for one of the biggest crimes against humanity in history. I'm now totally cool with sinking PLA ships and artificial islands. The CCP cannot be allowed to get away with this.

Their subs are shadowed, their nukes are monitored and slow to ready, the war should stay conventional.

With respect, please fucking quit the warmongering and propaganda. This is not your ordinary brainwashed BoomerCon forum.

Titled The Unnatural Origin of SARS and New Species of Man-Made Viruses as Genetic Bioweapons, the paper predicted that World War Three would be fought with biological weapons.

Released five years before the start of the COVID-19 pandemic, it describes SARS coronaviruses as a “new era of genetic weapons” that can be “artificially manipulated into an emerging human disease virus, then weaponised and unleashed in a way never seen before”. (Emphasis added by me)

If the best smear they can come up with is one sentence "viruses can be used as a weapon in the future", without even being able to point towards a specific actor, and you happen to take it some sort of concrete proof, you should then seriously rethink your life choices.

This news piece points is sourced from the Weekend Australian, what is that even supposed to be? Why are you suddenly jumping on board with a war that will result in countless deaths of your fellow white brothers after reading some unsound sensational article on some tabloid not supposed to have sources outside paparazzi? What does "the war should stay conventional" mean? Do you think a conventional war wouldn't result in mountains of body bags? What if 10 nukes got through and it nukes my kids? Are you going to give me back my child?

Yeah, the CCP cannot be allowed to get away with this and that. The CIA got away with spraying bacteria over San Francisco and 500 other virus spread tests on US citizens, and you did jackshit about it.

Operation Sea-Spray

Transsimian

Ostrich
Gold Member
This news piece points is sourced from the Weekend Australian, what is that even supposed to be? Why are you suddenly jumping on board with a war that will result in countless deaths of your fellow white brothers after reading some unsound sensational article on some tabloid not supposed to have sources outside paparazzi? What does "the war should stay conventional" mean? Do you think a conventional war wouldn't result in mountains of body bags? What if 10 nukes got through and it nukes my kids? Are you going to give me back my child?

Yeah, the CCP cannot be allowed to get away with this and that. The CIA got away with spraying bacteria over San Francisco and 500 other virus spread tests on US citizens, and you did jackshit about it.

Operation Sea-Spray

A limited naval war today would prevent a major war tomorrow.

Right now, the PRC is childplay to blockade, without resources coming by sea, the regime would be unable to build its war machine or placate its people.

Millions of [mostly elderly] lives have already been cut short and billions of people's lives have been severely disrupted. Neither the CCP nor the Chinese people have paid any cost, so what's preventing them from doing it again in a few years.

I know some of you admire China's conservative values, but they push degeneracy overseas, so they aren't our allies.

Hansel

Robin
A limited naval war today would prevent a major war tomorrow.

Right now, the PRC is childplay to blockade, without resources coming by sea, the regime would be unable to build its war machine or placate its people.

Millions of [mostly elderly] lives have already been cut short and billions of people's lives have been severely disrupted. Neither the CCP nor the Chinese people have paid any cost, so what's preventing them from doing it again in a few years.

I know some of you admire China's conservative values, but they push degeneracy overseas, so they aren't our allies.
With respect again, quit chest pumping and parroting BoomerCon talking points. This has nothing to do with our allies and whatnot. This is about letting you use the reason and logic part of your brain.

You speak of a blockade as if China is the only party getting hurt here, but fact is trade goes both ways and you're basically blocking goods supply to the whole world, and you're actively destroying the world economy just like the bankers and stock brokers. It is simply insane to go against the whole world with an hotheaded attitude. Plus a blockade on trade is pure fantasy that some boomer journalist with no knowledge to world trade came up with one day and put on a sensational headline. Are you going to sink a container ship owned by a Greek company with a Panama flag and Japanese crew carrying Chinese goods on route to Germany, or another owned by the Danish flying a Chinese flag with British crewman carrying Canadian bicycles going to Korea?

And a blockade means nothing other than a major war if it means a major country's entire economy is getting starved so I have no idea why you seem to think that can be limited to a partial naval conflict. You're not putting forward a coherent point here at all. This is prime opportunity for the Chinese to tell its citizens the US wants to conduct a genocide on them and they're placating everyone by promising to destroy the US and get back whatever has been blockaded from them. They will most likely never forgive you and try to kill you first instead of blaming their government.

On top of all that, it seems like your warmongering ploy with a piece of dubious news has been caught and you've conveniently forgotten to address that. Care to explain how that tabloid has got some convincing tale to tell again?

Peacock
Gold Member

非典非自然起源和人制人新种病毒基因武器

Are these guys Chinese?!?

GettyImages-1252191631-768x432.jpg

WGL.05.Anthony-Fauci-1.jpg

klaus-schwab.jpg