The NFL is dying

budoslavic

Owl
Gold Member
I didn't watch it. Looks like the pre-game anthem and halftime show were bizarre.

Edit.

Torba: Satanic symbolism at the Super Bowl.
“Satan’s fall from heaven w/ his fallen angels, and Abaddon/Abel, coming from out of the bottomless pit.
Their covid quarantine short story of Revelation 9.” -Larry Johnson

Check out the video clip at Torba's page.

Meanwhile...tons of fake fans at the game tonight.

14c6e633f9c9de22.jpg

Last edited:

Amwolf

Robin
Woman
I didn't watch it. Looks like the pre-game anthem and halftime show were bizarre.

Edit.

Torba: Satanic symbolism at the Super Bowl.
“Satan’s fall from heaven w/ his fallen angels, and Abaddon/Abel, coming from out of the bottomless pit.
Their covid quarantine short story of Revelation 9.” -Larry Johnson

Check out the video clip at Torba's page.

Meanwhile...tons of fake fans at the game tonight.

14c6e633f9c9de22.jpg
It looks totally Globohomo with all of those rainbow flags in the background and just like what they did during Coldplay's performance a few years back in San Francisco. I thank God that I've been able to abstain from modern entertainment for over a decade.

NoMoreTO

Ostrich
Nice to see Brady get his 7th and Gronk catch a couple TDs.

The halftime show was a little weird, but not really something you had to kick the kids out of the room for. It did start out strange, and I suppose it was satanic, but not lewd. I missed the opening songs which seems to be the weirdest part.

I didn't watch a game all year, and watched it with some family, had some pulled pork. The owners and players weren't really that masked up when they accepted the Trophy. Commercials weren't bad.

To me it was as normal as I could have imagined it being.

estraudi

Pelican
Gold Member
Tom Brady was such a mastermind who controlled the Chiefs all night.
He literally took advantage of the Chiefs greedy defense, who survives only by the BIG PLAY. Brady suckered them into thinking tampa was trapped in 3rd and long's and then converting by going for the deep ball that Chiefs knew they had no choice at recovering from other than straight fouling. Wash. Rinse. Repeat. All night.
Chiefs defense getting by by making that "big play" that changes momentum from their defense to their offense whereby majomes translates that into wicked scoring plays.
Not Tonight. Brady outclassed them and made them look like a JV high school team.
Brady earned that 7th ring fair and square. Good Job, GOAT, good job.

Max Roscoe

Kingfisher
I enjoy the food and socializing of the games, but otherwise don't care about sportsball. Friends are too scared to have a party this year, so I went to Home Depot, got home at halftime and figured I would turn on the game.

I saw a dozen all non-white performers singing the line "Girl you are sooo perfect Ohhhhh Ohhhhh Ohhhh" followed by the group of masked dancers in the post above^ and just laughed and turned it right back off.

I have to remind myself blacks are only 13% of the population in this country because they dominate all the commercials, tv shows, performances, etc. Of course, being a white guy I prefer to see my own culture, but I didn't even mind black culture before it was subverted and turned in gangsta thug nonsense. "Soul" music used to be beautiful, and R&B used to actually have rhythm and blues. There is a concerted effort to demoralize us with dumb multicultural PC bland curated content. It was front and center at the Biden inauguration and that will be all we will see for the forseeable future.

i thought mahomes played poorly, he seemed a little injured, plus the chiefs were missing two tackles. he was virtually unable to get any offense going. mostly field goals no touchdowns. the nfl has been as good as usual these days but the whole covid thing is putting strain on the sports leagues. americans will always love their football. the league has a big african american population, thats one thing black people are good at is sports. thought the weeknd was good too not bad at all

Gradient

Kingfisher
I have to remind myself blacks are only 13% of the population in this country because they dominate all the commercials, tv shows, performances, etc.

Good to see that "The Equalizer" will be returning to the TV lineup. "Queen Latifa" has taken the lead role. It looks super exciting. I'm seeing a 10 season run for sure as "Robyn McCall" shows how a strong, independent, woke, dike-esque, 50 year old woman, badasses her way through the social justice crime world.

---- SIDE NOTE ----

Txt.
To: Bill B.

So much less stressful watching the Superbowl from your couch, right?

T.

bmw633

Woodpecker
Good to see that "The Equalizer" will be returning to the TV lineup. "Queen Latifa" has taken the lead role. It looks super exciting. I'm seeing a 10 season run for sure as "Robyn McCall" shows how a strong, independent, woke, dike-esque, 50 year old woman, badasses her way through the social justice crime world.

---- SIDE NOTE ----

Txt.
To: Bill B.

So much less stressful watching the Superbowl from your couch, right?

T.
Nothing quite like a morbidly obese woman doing all of this martial arts stuff, with evil White guys flying everywhere.

Yeah, right........

Tom Brady has more superbowls himself than any NFL franchise. Years ago I hated to see the Pats win...now I respect his dominance.

Tonight the Bucs figured out to run on KC (19th ranked rushing Defense) - something I wish SF's Kyle Shanahan would have done more a year ago.
In addition, the Bucs were getting pressure on KC only rushing 4; Eric Fisher being out allowed the battle of the trenches to be won by TB.

Hypno

Crow
Tom Brady was such a mastermind who controlled the Chiefs all night.
He literally took advantage of the Chiefs greedy defense, who survives only by the BIG PLAY. Brady suckered them into thinking tampa was trapped in 3rd and long's and then converting by going for the deep ball that Chiefs knew they had no choice at recovering from other than straight fouling. Wash. Rinse. Repeat. All night.
Chiefs defense getting by by making that "big play" that changes momentum from their defense to their offense whereby majomes translates that into wicked scoring plays.
Not Tonight. Brady outclassed them and made them look like a JV high school team.
Brady earned that 7th ring fair and square. Good Job, GOAT, good job.

That's fair, but Mahomes struggled behind an offensive line missing its 2 starting tackles, and the zebras really want to bat for Tampa. So I wouldn't say fair and square because the officiating wasn't even. But I will concede that Tampa's defense would have been the difference regardless.