The Normalisation of Paedophilia

Cynllo

Ostrich
Orthodox Inquirer
2022 has seen the rise of the use of the term groomer, to refer to the sexualisation of children in schools, usually on the invented non-binary spectrum. There have been instances of teachers found to be secretly giving young children sex change hormones, books depicting fornication with underage children, teaching children how to watch sodomy films, teaching children how to take drugs while engaging in fornication, registered peado drag queens mingling with children, fully exposed drag queens with children, children stuffing money into skimpy drag queen garments, mass induction of children into the world of drag.

This is layered on to of the years of MSM pushing out articles trying to humanise peados. Notably Mickelson, who was given an MSM platform to promote virtuous peadophillia, as his forum was full of people talking about abusing children. This itself, it a resurgence of 70s-80s pedeo-normailsation that was promoted by The North American Man Boy Love Association and The Paedophilia Information Exchange (UK). The former had a connection with the UN and the latter with the UK Labour Party.

The MSM and the red media appear to be upping the gears further as they pump out often unpopular series and film for children featuring sodomitical sexualisation. Here is a recent Bezos Post glowing review for a peado-normalisation show:

I think a large part of this is driven by the vocal position from the opposition to the mainstream, against paedophilia. I don't think there is anything they can do now, other than fall into supporting whatever ultra-MAGA types are against. For a long time I have thought that a primary pron for the right should be coming out strongly against paedophilia for this reason. It seems to ultimately push them into an end-game scenario.

Another aspect is the extent to which you find outright public paedophilia pronouncements and hat tips in the fallen state of the LGBT people. One that comes to mind is the groomer journalist who got Zero Hedge suspended from Twitter. He was found to have made tweets about being a heabohille - someone attracted to teenagers. No interest from MSM in covering that. As there is also no interest in them drawing a line under the more extreme examples of grooming and sexualisation of children. The left currently don't feel they have cover to defend these things, but it's the right-wing conspiracy to accept the X, bigot pipeline. First it's a conspiracy theory that doesn't exist. Then you've just framed the situation incorrectly. "Yes, X is a thing, but you are framing it incorrectly. There is no problem with X going on." And the final stage being, "Accept X, bigot!" Then there is Twitter, full of LGBT people saying "love has no age" and the underbelly of paedophilia support from far-left groups like Antifa. And there are numerous examples of left-wing people like Vaush saying there is no moral case against possession of videos and images of child abuse.

It seems this topic deserves it's own thread.

Here is s recent investigation by The Daily Mail.

It shows that paedophilia is quickly being put on par with minor theft in the fallen state CA:

EXCLUSIVE: 'It's frightening for society.' Thousands of convicted pedophiles in California are being released from prison in less than a year for horrific acts, including rape, sodomy and sexual abuse of kids under 14, DailyMail.com investigation reveals​

• An analysis of a California sex offenders database shows thousands of child molesters are being let out of prison after just a few months
  • DailyMail.com's investigation reveals more than 7,000 sex offenders were convicted of 'lewd or lascivious acts with a child under 14 years of age'
  • Those 7,000 pedophiles were released the same year they were convicted
  • Others who committed some of the worst child sex crimes, including sodomy and rape of children, served similarly short sentences
  • Current and former Los Angeles sex crime prosecutors tell DailyMail.com that the figures are 'terrifying' and 'shameful'
  • Deputy DA Jon Hatami blames Proposition 57, a 2016 bill allowing early parole for nonviolent felons which was supported by his boss, LA DA George Gascón
  • 'Thousands of child victims are being denied justice and George Gascón and his group of radical prosecutors can care less,' Hatami said
Cenk looks like he is about to have a vaxx-induced event in lieu of all this, so keep it up.

After watching this, I suddenly get the urge to live in a world where Tim Pool dictates women's choices.

traelo

Banned
Orthodox Inquirer
I've always thought this was kinda farfetched. Society's number one enemy seems to be "pedos" (and in society's eyes, that means anything under 18). So if some man in his 20's has a 17 year old girlfriend, society gets very angry. Of course I wouldn't encourage fornication in any sense, even between adults, but I would think there are bigger fish to fry, in society, in terms of problems.

However, the fact that chomos in California are being let out after a year in prison, is pretty dang preposterous, as what they are guilty of (sex with prepubescent children), is one of the worst crimes you can possibly commit.

What is the endgame though? Lowering the age of consent? It's hard to see that happening on a wide scale since each individiual state sets its own limits on age of consent, so anything lower than 16 will be a red flag to the rest of the country. I don't see how they can ever normalize pedophilia in the same way that they normalized homosexuality, because the argument there was "adult men in the privacy of their home".

Viktor Zeegelaar

Crow
Orthodox Inquirer
I've always thought this was kinda farfetched. Society's number one enemy seems to be "pedos" (and in society's eyes, that means anything under 18). So if some man in his 20's has a 17 year old girlfriend, society gets very angry. Of course I wouldn't encourage fornication in any sense, even between adults, but I would think there are bigger fish to fry, in society, in terms of problems.

However, the fact that chomos in California are being let out after a year in prison, is pretty dang preposterous, as what they are guilty of (sex with prepubescent children), is one of the worst crimes you can possibly commit.

What is the endgame though? Lowering the age of consent? It's hard to see that happening on a wide scale since each individiual state sets its own limits on age of consent, so anything lower than 16 will be a red flag to the rest of the country. I don't see how they can ever normalize pedophilia in the same way that they normalized homosexuality, because the argument there was "adult men in the privacy of their home".
You're conflating two things: society as in the people that live in a society, and the system that steers the society. For the people, yes, pedos are seen as enemy, but for the system they're another tool into the further disintegration and total chaos and confusion agenda.

If we talk about endgame endgame then as insider Aldous Huxley told us in Brave new world there will not be physical births. Testtube babies are a precursor for that, which is already active in real time. They do need quite some more time to prepare the public mentally for this though, but we'll get there eventually, either through force or giving in by ourselves (for climate change, lowering the population is good, there is no man and woman, family is oppressive narratives are running deep already). So we're leaving the phase that has been in place for the last 60 years, which has been confuse, now we're entering into the fuse, aka there is no gender, trannies everywhere, there is no man and woman, actual transitioning of people, there's no difference between adults and children. Believe me, if you give the dynamic that we have now 60 years, in 60 years children will be completely normalized with the idea that there are no man and woman, that having children is bad, that the state should control it all etc. If we see how they turned the entire natural order upside down in 60 years, and now they have the internet, boy, the acceleration ye gonna see will be monumental, and as said I think especially with the hardcore push for trannyism in the last 2-3 years we're leaving the old stage for the new stage in the globalist plan.

Last edited:

Cynllo

Ostrich
Orthodox Inquirer

A few years ago libs would have said it would be preposterous that drag queens would be twerking in front of children in 1000s of classrooms across the Western world. I remember telling a lib about draq queen storytime about two years ago. He has spent years and years assuming everything I say is a conspiracy theory. He didn't believe it, he grabbed his phone and looked it up. Now he thinks it's OK for young children to have drag queen storytime, so long as it's not overtly sexual. Teaching young children about the gender spectrum from a place of compassion if fine. Imagine telling your grandparents about this. I doubt many would believe it would be happening.

It's now far-right to be opposed to this general area, with the prospect of the FBI coming after you.

There was a recent story of a former US military guy who disarmed a mass shooter at a family friendly drag queen show. I can't find the quote, but he said something like - I'm proud to be taking my teenage daughter and her boyfriend to our first drag show. This is America. Who arriving back from WWII thought that is what their friends died for?

This sexualisation of children has been going on for a long time. Looking back at the 80s, you can see the trajectory. I grew up bombarded from an early age with songs about licking booties, booty calls, and threesomes. Blasted into my ears for 100s or 1000s of hours in the presence of my parents. Even despite this, I didn't really know what sex was until I was about 13. I was aware there was something adults did otgether from the age of six, purely form the music. Now it seems every 10 year old boy is already on red-fornication media. See some of the posts online for 18 year olds talking about being addicted to is since age 10. Many of our ancestors probably didn't know what sex was until they were married.

This is a pot that has been boiling for a long time. From a Christian perspective, the end-game is sin.

Cynllo

Ostrich
Orthodox Inquirer
You're conflating two things: society as in the people that live in a society, and the system that steers the society. For the people, yes, pedos are seen as enemy, but for the system they're another tool into the further disintegration and total chaos and confusion agenda.

If we talk about endgame endgame then as insider H.G. Huxley told us in Brave new world there will not be physical births. Testtube babies are a precursor for that, which is already active in real time. They do need quite some more time to prepare the public mentally for this though, but we'll get there eventually, either through force or giving in by ourselves (for climate change, lowering the population is good, there is no man and woman, family is oppressive narratives are running deep already). So we're leaving the phase that has been in place for the last 60 years, which has been confuse, now we're entering into the fuse, aka there is no gender, trannies everywhere, there is no man and woman, actual transitioning of people, there's no difference between adults and children. Believe me, if you give the dynamic that we have now 60 years, in 60 years children will be completely normalized with the idea that there are no man and woman, that having children is bad, that the state should control it all etc. If we see how they turned the entire natural order upside down in 60 years, and now they have the internet, boy, the acceleration ye gonna see will be monumental, and as said I think especially with the hardcore push for trannyism in the last 2-3 years we're leaving the old stage for the new stage in the globalist plan.

To add to this. Societies are shaped by people in institutions, whether they by church and monarch, or college and elite think tank. Someone like Alex Jones might influence many people, but all of those people are outside of the institutions or silent within them. Alex Jones has essentially no influence over the direction which society is being pushed. The media, entertainment complex, politics, child protective services, legal complex, news-media are all pushing towards the sexualisation of society, which has gone from adults to pre-pubescent children. The opposition to this has very little institutional access. There are a few local victories in the US, and none in Europe.

Also adding to the line of *Aldous Huxley, there is a report of a 1969 speech given by a Rockefeller family associate and Planned Parenthood official, Dr. Richard Day. I am skeptical of some of these types of reports, but this one seems very well presented and incredibly accurate. The speech was presented to the public in the late 1980s. Among the themes:

- euthanasia to be normalised
- divorce to be normalised
- dispersion of people far from their families to destabilise families to be normalised
- homosexuality to be normalised
- sex in the media to be normalised and widespread
- sex education to be taught in schools (which encouraged promiscuity, and led to record levels of teen pregnancies, abortions etc.)
- contraception to be made available to children
- increase sexual activity, but decrease reproduction - promote sex as an act of pleasure

But most notably he spoke of how in the future children would be encouraged to become androgynous, the lines between genders would be blurred. I believe Huxley and others have visited that topic. Again, this is in the late 60s, reported in the 80s.

If only this, homosexuality and other modern lifestyles have been promoted as population control measures. The sexualisation and mutliation of young children is the latest manifestation of that.

Last edited:

Towgunner

Kingfisher
The case we can make right now and should make right now is that the entire corpus of the liberal/progressive/woke system resulted in systematic pedophilia. Since pedophilia is so utterly odious and patently wrong, it calls into question this system in a very complete way. For instance, we can trace the pathology, if you will, between the current "push" for pedophilia all the way back to the sexual revolution. But, it's not only that, if the sexual revolution was the moment in time that led us to pedophilia, then what about the things that led to the sexual revolution? Surely, they are to be highly scrutinized and destroyed as well. That means we have more than enough justification to reject the entire cultural revolution of the1960s all the way to today.

This calls into question and provides sufficient evidence to reject the entire Frankfurt School whole cloth.

In fact, you can go all the way back to the Enlightenment, because, if you are your own God then you can, therefore, make your own morality and if you can do that why can't your morality be accepting of pedophilia? Don't we hear that today, what is "living your truth" other than making your own morality? Apropos, one's lived "truth" has already resulted in and justified child mutilation, so, why not molestation?

Better still all of this validates natural law, and therefore, Christian morality and, therefore, Christianity in general. Because if we remove all forms of personal restraint, institute moral relativity, and embrace a sort of compulsive endless tolerance it results in pedophilia. Therefore, there has to be objective morality and if there must be objective morality you have a compelling case for Christian morality. Moreover, it validates the proper role of objective morality and the institutions that undergird it, which also reveals the absolute necessity of a vibrant functional religious (Christian) institution. It is now obvious and undeniable that in the absence of a) objective morality b) Christian object morality and c) unfettered religious institutions (again Christian), pedophilia, and various other kinds of grotesque abuses and abnormalities, such as "trans", ALWAYS or inevitably occur.

Easy_C

Peacock
The case we can make right now and should make right now is that the entire corpus of the liberal/progressive/woke system resulted in systematic pedophilia. Since pedophilia is so utterly odious and patently wrong, it calls into question this system in a very complete way. For instance, we can trace the pathology, if you will, between the current "push" for pedophilia all the way back to the sexual revolution. But, it's not only that, if the sexual revolution was the moment in time that led us to pedophilia, then what about the things that led to the sexual revolution? Surely, they are to be highly scrutinized and destroyed as well. That means we have more than enough justification to reject the entire cultural revolution of the1960s all the way to today.

This calls into question and provides sufficient evidence to reject the entire Frankfurt School whole cloth.

In fact, you can go all the way back to the Enlightenment, because, if you are your own God then you can, therefore, make your own morality and if you can do that why can't your morality be accepting of pedophilia? Don't we hear that today, what is "living your truth" other than making your own morality? Apropos, one's lived "truth" has already resulted in and justified child mutilation, so, why not molestation?

Better still all of this validates natural law, and therefore, Christian morality and, therefore, Christianity in general. Because if we remove all forms of personal restraint, institute moral relativity, and embrace a sort of compulsive endless tolerance it results in pedophilia. Therefore, there has to be objective morality and if there must be objective morality you have a compelling case for Christian morality. Moreover, it validates the proper role of objective morality and the institutions that undergird it, which also reveals the absolute necessity of a vibrant functional religious (Christian) institution. It is now obvious and undeniable that in the absence of a) objective morality b) Christian object morality and c) unfettered religious institutions (again Christian), pedophilia, and various other kinds of grotesque abuses and abnormalities, such as "trans", ALWAYS or inevitably occur.

You're correct, but keep in mind we're dealing with a population that's low IQ and sloganistic.

The topic produces a very strong emotional reaction but how can you distill what you wrote down into a Trump-sized slogan or quip?

Viktor Zeegelaar

Crow
Orthodox Inquirer
The case we can make right now and should make right now is that the entire corpus of the liberal/progressive/woke system resulted in systematic pedophilia. Since pedophilia is so utterly odious and patently wrong, it calls into question this system in a very complete way.
The problem is: by what standard though? By what standard is pedophilia wrong? If you're an atheist you have no objective truth as cornerstone for any of your positions. It's all subjective, based on what the people think (which can be steered and thus changed), or whatever the person in question "feels like" in a given situation and context. If you take away God as objective source of truth and morality, there's literally no depth you cannot descend to. What if the majority of people will say pedophelia is OK then due to the "democratic" nature of atheism does that mean it's right? If the majority says it's great to pillage cities, rape and plunder does that make it right? It seems that for the atheists the law is what guides morality - but if the law says killing is OK does that make it right? The Nazi or commi laws were vastly different than laws we have today, and Shariah law is vastly different than atheist law. So bottom line is that for those without objective truth as red line and unchanging point of departure, the argument can easily be made that pedophelia is a right thing to do "because it's 2022 don't you know?".

Cynllo

Ostrich
Orthodox Inquirer
It seems that for the atheists the law is what guides morality - but if the law says killing is OK does that make it right? The Nazi or commi laws were vastly different than laws we have today, and Shariah law is vastly different than atheist law. So bottom line is that for those without objective truth as red line and unchanging point of departure, the argument can easily be made that pedophelia is a right thing to do "because it's 2022 don't you know?".

Thaddeus Russell is an interesting person to listen to as a dyed-in-the-wool post-modernist. He claims that we can't know anything, and spends a lot of time spinning the wheel on that, but says we should live as if things that seem to be true are true, i.e. you can fly on a plane. A lot of younger people are taking these types of positions due to post-modernist indoctrination. Though such areas are exceptionally dogmatic, while claiming not to be. Russell is a big anti-racist (from a left-wing perspective), but he can't come up with a framework to say why he or anyone else should be anti-racist. You will see people slipping into this sort of realm when defending paedophilia.

Vitalik%20Child%20Porn%20Tweet_640.jpg

These people have a reductionist morality, which seems to be what is promoted in the indoctrination mills. Here we see two examples of pedoing promoted as more ethical, in the same way the libertarians promote legal heroine is a cleaner form of drug use. In both cases, I suspect these are trojan horses. Buterin is an infantilised weirdo. I worked with someone just like him. Wondered what had happened him. He ended up in jail for possession of images of extreme child abuse and beastiality. If you dig deeper into these arguments, you will find that they say - OK, making child porn it wrong, but once it's made it's like a relief valve for pedos. They can watch it and not go out and interfere with children. This is the same slippery slope you find with the sexualisation of society, just ease things off a little, a little bit of bad stops a whole lot more down the road. Just have the kids roll a prophylactic on a cucumber. That will stop them getting pregnant as a teenager. And it snowballs. Vaush has a fetish for finding a young girl for a daddy-daughter relationship. No surprise that he is trying to weaken society's defences against child sexualisation and access to images of child abuse.

Also link this to the proliferation of incest themed videos of fornication. I am completely free of the stuff! but checked out the top videos on the most visited site. 66% were incest themed. It probably wouldn't have been possible to legalise the stuff in the 60s/70s? if you were out their shilling incest. It was sold as liberation, free speech. Now it's bondage that billions of men do in secret. Apparently 25% of bandwidth are these video. Let's say 15% is incest.

I suspect many of you, like me were raised on a healthy amount of He-Man, Jayce and The Wheeled Warriors skull crushing. Now we have a generation of adult boys raised on incest videos from prepubescent years. In school they are taught about gender-bending from the earliest age. This is fertile soil to go further left on peadoing.

ultralight_hiker

Sparrow
Protestant
In my opinion: A culture completely obsessed with sex, and it's individuals who are exposed at a young age, will degenerate faster into more and more degrading and evil sex acts. It follows the same pattern as porn addiction, but on a societal scale. Also younger kids seeing God knows what will want to show other kids. Evil. I'm convinced everyone pushing this gender bending stuff have all been exposed and molested at a young age. Very sad. Pray for them.

Dr Mantis Toboggan

Pelican
Catholic
Gold Member

If they had it their way they'd abolish the age of consent entirely for homosexuals while making it illegal for a man to date a woman more than 6 months younger than himself.