The Obsession of Travel and Social Status

Jen18

Pigeon
Woman
Jen, I’m so sorry about your cousin. May I ask if she died due to being in a foreign country, or did she just happen to be there when she died? I’d think dying so far away from home would be a lonely experience, although I suppose dying is lonely regardless.
Thank you for the kind words. She would not have died in the same manner, had she been in the United States. However, I guess I'm the only person in my extended family that sees her death as preventable due to secular propaganda - her death is still propped up by the family as "she lived so much life in such a short time" (due to her traveling nature.) Honestly, she was unmarried without children in her 30s.

Lamkins

Woodpecker
Woman
Thank you for the kind words. She would not have died in the same manner, had she been in the United States. However, I guess I'm the only person in my extended family that sees her death as preventable due to secular propaganda - her death is still propped up by the family as "she lived so much life in such a short time" (due to her traveling nature.) Honestly, she was unmarried without children in her 30s.

What a tragedy. It’s frustrating I’m sure.