The Official RVF No Contact Thread

Roardog

Pelican
kross1989 said:
I posted this in game but was told I should of posted in here. ok me and megan met at a bar through a mutual friend she was a little flirty nothing crazy. Didnt think anything of it. fast forward we meet again and we get a little flirtier. after that I took her on a bus to an event to which she was immediately holding my hand when she got drunk and all crowded up on me. Not sexually but almost like a little girl and her dad type thing in a way. As weird as that sounds. we slept at my buddies house because she wanted to leave so bad but she was wasted so I didn't let her drive. The entire time she wanted her "Fuzzy blanket at her place. I tried to kiss her but a peck is all I got then she she quickly made out with me and said I shouldn't of done that I shouldn't of done that. Next day I take her home and she kisses me goodbye. week later I'm like me and you are going out. she didn't respond for 2 days then said sorry I'm having family issues what day is good for you. I said Friday. we went out had a good time and she finally made out with me and I fingered her a little but she pulled my hand away immediately. After that we hung out for 2 months almost every weekend and week. I would sleep over she would sleep over etc. I mentioned myrtle beach and she said I wanna go I wanna go let's go. Me being an idiot was like ok late go so I booked the trip. we hung out for another month everything was fine until one day supposedly got a new roommate and told me get used to them taking me out alot. I laughed and said what do I have to book you to take you out. Week later her texts got shortttt. she responded a few days after one text and said sorry had a family emergency and have been stressed out. in her lame ass defense her brother did get busted with heroin. I said to make you feel better I'll take you out Friday to take your mind off it. she said sure I'll let you know. I then said you ready for myrtle beach?! it was scheduled for that sat 2 months ago. Friday rolls around and I get nothing. i had already went out with my boys and got drunk and like an idiot texted her hey saying no would be easier then standing me up dude. this was about 2 months ago and I have gotten absolutly 0 response from this girl. like she wont even view my stories on snapchat wont respond to anyone who even knows me. comptely and utterly ghosted the shit out of me. I actually saw her at a bar and she was so discombobulated from seeing me she was stuttering talking to her friend. I danced with her friend a few songs in front of her to which she kept getting closer and closer to us. I eventually walked up at the end of the night and said look it's all good let's out this behind us. to which she looked at me and said I'm so trashe right now. I just walked away. havent spoken to her or reached out since. I really liked this chick and her ghosting me messed with my headspace so much. in person she was the sweetest most innocent acting girl ever.

First of all, for the love of god, paragraphs.

Secondly, why are you so hung up on a girl that you haven't even banged, let alone was actually in a relationship with?
Plenty more fish in the sea. Her loss, don't sweat it and find someone else.

Mig Picante

Woodpecker
kross1989 said:
I know man. just for some reason messed with my head. for once I finally had a "connection" with this girl. even though shes a mess

Read your other thread, lots of good advice made there. You need to get over it and grow up.
This is not no contact material.

Mig Picante

Woodpecker
kross1989 said:
your exactly right. why is it no contact material though?

She's ghosted you. You're out of moves, she's not trying to contact you and is ignoring you.

If you read through this entire thread you'll see guys who have ended a relationship or have had relationships/dated but the woman is trying to get back in touch with them. Otherwise they are battling with recontacting an ex who is still communicative or considering staying friends with them.

I don't think you're in any of those categories unfortunately.

The advice is the same. Move on.
Hanging onto any idea of rekindling some shit is prolonging your own misery.

gomez556

Chicken
Question

I had a dog I brought into the apartment when we lived together but couldn't bring it back home (temporarily with parents until end of year). my ex has my dog, what do you do when you really want to see your dog? bought my dog before she moved in.

griffinmill

Kingfisher
6 months of no contact.

I think my ex baited me yesterday.

One of the viewers of my Instagram stories on Monday was a profile with my ex's picture. I've blocked the accounts I know of.

What's weird is that this new account has a fake name "Lauren" and only 20 followers - but she has used her own genuine photo. Which is a very strange way to stalk anonymously.

General Stalin

Crow
Gold Member
gomez556 said:
Question

I had a dog I brought into the apartment when we lived together but couldn't bring it back home (temporarily with parents until end of year). my ex has my dog, what do you do when you really want to see your dog? bought my dog before she moved in.

I would reach out and see about retrieving the dog. I wouldn't count this as breaking the no-contact rule as it's a very utilitarian reason to reach out and there is literally no other way to go about getting your pet back except to talk to her about it, just don't get suckered in to getting emotional, reminiscing, or rekindling anything. You are only contacting her because it is necessary to correspond to get your dog back.

gomez556

Chicken
General Stalin said:
gomez556 said:
Question

I would reach out and see about retrieving the dog. I wouldn't count this as breaking the no-contact rule as it's a very utilitarian reason to reach out and there is literally no other way to go about getting your pet back except to talk to her about it, just don't get suckered in to getting emotional, reminiscing, or rekindling anything. You are only contacting her because it is necessary to correspond to get your dog back.
update

she kept saying I can't go over yet says I have to pick him up. I had to let go my own pet. I don't want to deal with that anymore plus she is basically using my pet as a weapon to control me.

I am flying through my ex's city tomorrow.

She emailed to ask when I would be flying through (forgot to block). I answered August.

It would be cold to just fly through without letting her know. Anyway, I have a few hours between flights and makes sense to meet. Closure and all.

Either there's still a spark or there isn't. Either back in the game or something to pursue.

Bad idea?

Investment Bro

Woodpecker
Gold Member
sterlingarcher said:
I am flying through my ex's city tomorrow.

She emailed to ask when I would be flying through (forgot to block). I answered August.

It would be cold to just fly through without letting her know. Anyway, I have a few hours between flights and makes sense to meet. Closure and all.

Bad idea?

C'mon man, your male hamster is spinning wildly here.

Sounds like you've still got some investment in this girl, which makes it not worth it to meet. What are you really going to get out of it?

She's your ex, whether you broke up with her or she broke up with you, you are separate people now. You don't owe her any closure. It's not cold to simply fly through and not say anything.

Remember that. You owe her NOTHING.

Brothers, I need help in handling my last LTR breakup.

I know about game, I know about the abundance mentality, I know about everything. I'm just a weak beta with a Messiah complex about her. Please tell me I'm retarded and I need to move on.

We've been together for several years. She has been retarded and cheated on me because she couldn't stand my alpha rules (no going for drinks 1vs1 with her beta orbiters, not allowing hitting on her by her 5+ beta orbiters...). She took my rules as "limiting her"; fascist, patriarchal, and a load of shit.

We broke up for at least several weeks a couple of times. While she kissed a couple of guys during those periods, I fucked a couple of girls. Of course, I didn't feel obliged to tell her (when we made up) because we weren't together, and besides, I thought she was also fucking other guys.

I forgave all of her bullshit because she was inexperienced and genuinely wasn't a slut (only 1 notch before me; kissed those guys in spite of me, etc.)

When she found out I fucked those girls, she left me.

I'm sure I wouldn't marry her as she had cheated on me, but I admit I still love her because of my Messiah complex. I've been trying to make wife material out of her for years.

Tonight I found out she's fallen in love with another guy. I'm sure as hell he isn't going to love her as I did - maybe he's equally or more handsome than me, but he surely won't fuck her, treat her or love her better than me.

Please stop me from going to her place tomorrow morning and telling her all of that and sending her to hell. Please.

EDIT: we broke up a couple of months ago. I've tried picking up other girls, but my oneitis is still raging strong. Please help me...

EDIT 2: I admit, I still go crazy, way irrationally crazy over her. "This street, OMG we used to walk down this street." "My bed, OMG we fucked so many times and we were so happy here." "A dog, wow, She had a dog."
I'm going fucking crazy, I need to get over her.
I have several bitches in my pipeline that are a grade or more lower than her, so I can't easily forget. I kissed a couple of girls and approached a couple more already, but I still can't force myself to fuck one.

Although she was practically a virgin before me, she still had several big red flags, but I fell in love so hard I couldn't move on and still tried to make wife material out of her.

5+beta orbiters, mostly male friends from childhood, couldn't understand guys in clubs were trying to fuck her and not form friendships, etc. I cared so much and tried to rectify those things, but to little avail.

Kona

Crow
Gold Member
^^^ Follow these steps and you'll be saved.

1) Get off the internet.

2) Go to the gym.

3) Take a shower.

4) Go to the bank.

5) Get some cash.

6) Get to the nearest strip club.,

7) Make every stripper there want you.

8) Do not mention the bitch is question.

Aloha!

griffinmill

Kingfisher
BlackHussar said:
Brothers, I need help in handling my last LTR breakup.

I know about game, I know about the abundance mentality, I know about everything. I'm just a weak beta with a Messiah complex about her. Please tell me I'm retarded and I need to move on.

We've been together for several years. She has been retarded and cheated on me because she couldn't stand my alpha rules (no going for drinks 1vs1 with her beta orbiters, not allowing hitting on her by her 5+ beta orbiters...). She took my rules as "limiting her"; fascist, patriarchal, and a load of shit.

We broke up for at least several weeks a couple of times. While she kissed a couple of guys during those periods, I fucked a couple of girls. Of course, I didn't feel obliged to tell her (when we made up) because we weren't together, and besides, I thought she was also fucking other guys.

I forgave all of her bullshit because she was inexperienced and genuinely wasn't a slut (only 1 notch before me; kissed those guys in spite of me, etc.)

When she found out I fucked those girls, she left me.

I'm sure I wouldn't marry her as she had cheated on me, but I admit I still love her because of my Messiah complex. I've been trying to make wife material out of her for years.

Tonight I found out she's fallen in love with another guy. I'm sure as hell he isn't going to love her as I did - maybe he's equally or more handsome than me, but he surely won't fuck her, treat her or love her better than me.

Please stop me from going to her place tomorrow morning and telling her all of that and sending her to hell. Please.

EDIT: we broke up a couple of months ago. I've tried picking up other girls, but my oneitis is still raging strong. Please help me...

EDIT 2: I admit, I still go crazy, way irrationally crazy over her. "This street, OMG we used to walk down this street." "My bed, OMG we fucked so many times and we were so happy here." "A dog, wow, She had a dog."
I'm going fucking crazy, I need to get over her.
I have several bitches in my pipeline that are a grade or more lower than her, so I can't easily forget. I kissed a couple of girls and approached a couple more already, but I still can't force myself to fuck one.

Although she was practically a virgin before me, she still had several big red flags, but I fell in love so hard I couldn't move on and still tried to make wife material out of her.

5+beta orbiters, mostly male friends from childhood, couldn't understand guys in clubs were trying to fuck her and not form friendships, etc. I cared so much and tried to rectify those things, but to little avail.

The relationship has been tainted with all of this cheating. You should just let it go. If you want to try and get her back, realise there is a high chance she will say no and you'll be left with anger and resentment. Have some dignity instead. The pain will take a long time to subside, but it will subside. Girls can come move into new relationships quickly, but it doesn't necessarily mean they're over you. Start living your life, dating new girls, and let her know this when she stalks you on social media. There's a chance she will reach out at some point down the road.

Thanks for all of your input, guys. I slept it over, exercised, went to grab a beer with my best buddy.

Just scheduled a date with an old acquaintance, we've been eyeing ourselves for quite some time, but there was always something (GF, BF, travel, work...)

I just finally accepted the fact that she's over me and decided to stop being fucking pathetic. I can't believe what a cunt I was.

I've kissed a couple of girls since the breakup, but didn't commit fully to the game once again, as I still had hopes of reconciling with her.

I threw that shit out of the window now. I can't wait to get out there and hunt again.

Thank you all for your help, I appreciate it

Checking in here,

I was in a relationship for 1.5yrs and it ended and she moved out today. It got stretched out way longer than it should have and ended pretty ugly today when she moved all of her stuff out of my apartment without telling me. Her fat friend who loves drama showed her a screenshot of my tinder account which I had recently gotten back on, and she didn't want to hear anything else after that. My roommate was home when she got her fatty friends to come over to help her out so I had a heads up, but I'm single and free to do whatever I want again. She's on the lease so she'll be paying the remaining share of her lease for the next 5 months for sure, and she told my roommate she's aware of that.

I want to keep myself in check, I've kept my calm so far and tried to keep peaceful with her to avoid having to take her to small claims court if she decides doesn't want to pay her share of rent. I'm not too shaken up by it right now because I've been gaming all along and have plenty of leads and a girl coming over tomorrow night, but I need to keep myself in check to not get into any more drama, she's already posted about the breakup on her snapchat story and tried to blow it up even more.

As soon as she posts bullshit about the breakup/her having a new BF/sharing a drink with a guy at the club etc. online, you know it's only to provoke you. She wants to make you chase her and break your frame.

Screw the bitch - no contact, erase all pictures, throw away all physical pictures, memories, panties, any stuff she left.

I wouldn't give any fucks, I'd even pay the rent. Or better yet, find a new bitch and ask her to move in with you...

Stay strong, brother. Go out for drinks with your buddies; game new girls.

VincentVinturi

Pelican
Gold Member
I went NO CONTACT on a chick I quite liked who flipped out on me after I'd just gotten back from the hospital with a 39c fever and was feeling like death.

She basically blew off what I told her happened at the hospital and went on a tirade nagging me about whether we'd be hanging out that weekend and can she stay the night.

When I said I don't know, we'll see how I feel, she doubled down.

I was so disgusted that a woman would permit herself this kind of behavior at all, but least of all when I was clearly very unwell, that I hung up and blocked her everywhere.

With NO CONTACT I feel like you get better at it the more you practice and I'm still a white belt, but I don't anticipate any problems whatsoever with completely forgetting this bitch and erasing her from my life forever.

It chills me that a woman can act so soulless and wanton when you need rest, compassion and nurturing the most.