Church The Orthodox Church

tractor

Woodpecker
Orthodox
Patriarch Kyrill on human rights as human-idol-worshipping.

It echoes with what I read in "Benedict Option" by Rod Dreher that the roots of de-christianization of the West go much further in the past than Woodstock.

So I think if the West had to become Christian again, it should reject the "Enlightenment".

Eksydys

Chicken
is this a sign of the eschaton?

His All-Holiness Ecumenical Patriarch Bartholomew will present the Athenagoras Human Rights Award to three scientists: Dr. Albert Bourla, DVM, Ph.D., Chairman and Chief Executive Officer of Pfizer; Dr. Ugur Sahin, M.D., Co-Founder and Chief Executive Officer of BioNTech; and Dr. George D. Yancopoulos, MD, Ph.D., Founding Scientist, President and Chief Scientific Officer of Regeneron. They are being honored for their organizations’ efforts in developing Covid-19 vaccines with extraordinary efficiency and rapidity.

get2choppaaa

Pelican
is this a sign of the eschaton?

His All-Holiness Ecumenical Patriarch Bartholomew will present the Athenagoras Human Rights Award to three scientists: Dr. Albert Bourla, DVM, Ph.D., Chairman and Chief Executive Officer of Pfizer; Dr. Ugur Sahin, M.D., Co-Founder and Chief Executive Officer of BioNTech; and Dr. George D. Yancopoulos, MD, Ph.D., Founding Scientist, President and Chief Scientific Officer of Regeneron. They are being honored for their organizations’ efforts in developing Covid-19 vaccines with extraordinary efficiency and rapidity.

Many are thinking that Bartholomew are in the pocked of the CIA.... and things such as this coupled with the Ukraine Orthodox Church Push vs Moscow/Russia generally present that narrative in a sympathetic light... It is not really any different to think that this occurs with American Deep State powers the same way it occurred with Soviet control over the Russian clergy.

Jurisdictions go into schism from time to time such as Russia vs Constantinople over Estonia, but in this case it seems to be that the Ecumenical Patriarch seems to be asserting more aggressive authority than many would like.

Though I do tend to think this Ecumenical Patriarch seems to be particularly aggressive in compliance to the NWO agenda from things I have seen so far regarding the above issues, I am particularly disgusted on the COVID issue.

Last edited:

Viktor Zeegelaar

Pelican
Orthodox Inquirer
I encountered two great articles on the abolishment of marriage and the gayness/trannyness in Soviet-Russia. Quote:

Ideologically, sexual liberation was one of the key weapons in fighting Orthodoxy, and the old order in general.

I'm not sure whether this is the right thread to post this, but I'm sure those interested in Orthodoxy, history and culture are interested in this.

DanielH

Pelican
Orthodox
Orthodox priests drag away a journalist in Tbilisi, Georgia, keeping him safe, but also preventing him from spreading his satanic propaganda.
1625579216933.png

TV Formula journalist Rati Tsverava was attacked by anti-pride protesters near the Kashveti Church on Rustaveli Avenue. Tsverava was dragged away in a headlock by Georgian Orthodox priests.
(towards the bottom of this link)