The Owen Benjamin Thread

Max Roscoe

Kingfisher
Whether you as an individual care whether or not man went to the moon or not does not change its importance. This was one of the defining achievements of America, and helped solidify America as a cultural leader and world superpower. People forget that no one saw America as "the victor of WW2" at the time of the war. That was an image that was crafted over the following decades, and events like the moon landing were a large part of it.

It's another piece of the pie of the massive hegemonic leviathan image America has created. And it continues with the coronavirus hoax. One could easily say "I don't care whether or not coronavirus came from a bio lab or if it's a real, slightly stronger flu" and again, your personal opinion doesn't affect the importance of the issue. Some people don't care that their own government had a hand in committing a coup in 1963. If you don't care about something, then remain silent about it. There are a lot of things I don't care about, but I don't spend time trying to tell all my friends that the Big Bang Theory (tv show) is not funny and I do not care about the characters or plot. I simply discuss things that I am interested in.

I'm interested in the moon landing because I love astronomy and exploration, and think it would be really cool if man can visit the moon one day. No one at NASA seems to think this could be done in my lifetime. Whether it's some lost technology like Ancient Aliens or Atlantis, and NASA is just full of really forgetful guys, or it was just another in a long list of lies from a corrupt and evil state (the evidence has convinced me it is the latter), I think we can agree that we won't be visiting the moon any time soon.

Peacock
Gold Member
I think there will be some elaborate UNMANNED one-way missions to the moon, with some lunar permanent installations. Robotics have come a very long way since the 1960s (it barely existed back then). The main challenge with the Apollo missions was the human aspect, having to build a habitacle, oxygen, food, spacesuit, guaranteeing their safety from radiation, temperature extremes and impacts, and having to bring them back.

The level of difficulty for a one-way unmanned mission is about orders of magnitude smaller, it can be done for a few billion dollars. Looks like there is a list of projects alreagdy under consideration:

Recent HD lunar pictures from Chinese rovers with HD links below:

20160128_PCAMR-C-012_SCI_N_20140113191151_0008_A_2C_stitch_f840.jpg

20160129_TCAM-I-143_SCI_P_20131223174541_0010_A_2C_stitch_f840.jpg

20160128_PCAMR-C-001_SCI_N_20140113190024_0008_A_2C_stitch_f840.jpg

Chinese rover tracks:
20160122_PCAMR-C-056_SCI_N_20140113195946_0008_A_2A_f840.jpg

Apollo rover no tracks:

ducttape_apollo17_big.jpg

:hmm:

Last edited:
I'm not the biggest Owen Benjamin fan but I agree with most of what he has to say about Joe Rogan.

I will be honest...when I saw Stefan Molyneux as a guest on Joe Rogan's podcast I could only think 1 2 3 4 let's have a thumb war!

Troller

Pelican
I think there will be some elaborate UNMANNED one-way missions to the moon, with some lunar permanent installations. Robotics have come a very long way since the 1960s (it barely existed back then). The main challenge with the Apollo missions was the human aspect, having to build a habitacle, oxygen, food, spacesuit, guaranteeing their safety from radiation, temperature extremes and impacts, and having to bring them back.

The level of difficulty for a one-way unmanned mission is about orders of magnitude smaller, it can be done for a few billion dollars. Looks like there is a list of projects alreagdy under consideration:

Recent HD lunar pictures from Chinese rovers with HD links below:

20160128_PCAMR-C-012_SCI_N_20140113191151_0008_A_2C_stitch_f840.jpg

20160129_TCAM-I-143_SCI_P_20131223174541_0010_A_2C_stitch_f840.jpg

20160128_PCAMR-C-001_SCI_N_20140113190024_0008_A_2C_stitch_f840.jpg

Chinese rover tracks:
20160122_PCAMR-C-056_SCI_N_20140113195946_0008_A_2A_f840.jpg

Apollo rover no tracks:

ducttape_apollo17_big.jpg

:hmm:

Chinese were smart enough to add tracks? Is this your point?

RonaldB

Pigeon
In all honesty, I can't help but feel disgusted by Owen when he talks about things like the holy trinity. For example, look at the first 2 minutes of the video below to see what I mean. However, I'm also divided because I, in fact, like Owen and enjoy his sense of humor, and I wish he wins his lawsuit, but sometimes he makes it so hard to support him. Vox doesn't believe in trinity either, but he has never shown any disrespect to the concept itself or to the people who believe it.

In all honesty, I can't help but feel disgusted by Owen when he talks about things like the holy trinity. For example, look at the first 2 minutes of the video below to see what I mean. However, I'm also divided because I, in fact, like Owen and enjoy his sense of humor, and I wish he wins his lawsuit, but sometimes he makes it so hard to support him. Vox doesn't believe in trinity either, but he has never shown any disrespect to the concept itself or to the people who believe it.
I haven’t listened to Owen since he got banned from podbean. Doesn’t look like I am missing much. I also stopped listening to Vox when he referred to Satan as “the god of this world”. Sorry, but there is only one God.

RonaldB

Pigeon
I haven’t listened to Owen since he got banned from podbean. Doesn’t look like I am missing much. I also stopped listening to Vox when he referred to Satan as “the god of this world”. Sorry, but there is only one God.

The reason I began listening to Owen was because Vox recommended him, but after a year and a half, I had enough of him. I still like reading Vox's blog. Many of his streams are just an extension of his blog posts, so there's no need to listen to him. However, I have to disagree with you on one point. Satan is referred as the god of this world in 2 Corinthians 4, "In whom the god of this world hath blinded the minds of unbelievers, that the light of the gospel of the glory of Christ, who is the image of God, should not shine unto them." We must remembered that God the father of Jesus Christ is referred as the "The Most High" because he is the "God" and the other 'gods' are not really gods but demons. God bless you!

I don't agree with Vox Day's theology but I think he's just figuratively calling Satan the "God" of this world analogous to how he's called the prince of this world.

DanielH

Pelican
I've listened to Owen Benjamin for at least 2 years. A real shame to see him saying things about the Holy Spirit I won't repeat here. I've slowly stopped listening as he brings in these “truthers” who reject the Gospel, who say things like shamanism and Christianity are compatible. Pray for Owen and his family.

The reason I began listening to Owen was because Vox recommended him, but after a year and a half, I had enough of him. I still like reading Vox's blog. Many of his streams are just an extension of his blog posts, so there's no need to listen to him. However, I have to disagree with you on one point. Satan is referred as the god of this world in 2 Corinthians 4, "In whom the god of this world hath blinded the minds of unbelievers, that the light of the gospel of the glory of Christ, who is the image of God, should not shine unto them." We must remembered that God the father of Jesus Christ is referred as the "The Most High" because he is the "God" and the other 'gods' are not really gods but demons. God bless you!
Point taken, although the word used here for “world” is more accurately translated to “age” or period of time. It does change the meaning a bit.

RonaldB

Pigeon
I've listened to Owen Benjamin for at least 2 years. A real shame to see him saying things about the Holy Spirit I won't repeat here. I've slowly stopped listening as he brings in these “truthers” who reject the Gospel, who say things like shamanism and Christianity are compatible. Pray for Owen and his family.
There's one of these "Truthers" called Crrow777. I listened to a few of his podcasts, and at least for me, he is definitely an agent. His show is well scripted and his team seems to have experience in broadcasting. This Crroww777 idiot said on one episode that Tubal-cain who's mentioned in Genesis 4:22 really means "Two balls and a cane". Most of the truthers that Owen supports are enemies of Christ.

DanielH

Pelican
There's one of these "Truthers" called Crrow777. I listened to a few of his podcasts, and at least for me, he is definitely an agent. His show is well scripted and his team seems to have experience in broadcasting. This Crroww777 idiot said on one episode that Tubal-cain who's mentioned in Genesis 4:22 really means "Two balls and a cane". Most of the truthers that Owen supports are enemies of Christ.
Spot on, Crow777 is at minimum anti-Christ. I very quickly grew suspicious of him. He's really changed Owen for the worse.

asdf

Robin
It really seems owen benjamin lacks any humility. He turns the "know it all" mentality to the extreme whenever there is pushback against some outlandish thing he might say in the moment. He feeds his ego by taking the most extreme position and making accusations from that vantage point. No dialogue in his self centered world.

Worst of all he really loves to aim at other right wing and christian figures, almost as if he feels childishly threatened, and he shows alot of classic bipolar disorder symptoms.

DanielH

Pelican
Worst of all he really loves to aim at other right wing and christian figures, almost as if he feels childishly threatened, and he shows alot of classic bipolar disorder symptoms.
Until he repents of his blasphemy nobody should listen to him. He blasphemed in such a vile way, if you read the words, you would assume it was from a demoniac. I haven't listened to him since, whereas I used to be almost a daily listener. He has created, intentional or not, a cult of personality and is actively driving people away from correct trinitarian teachings.

FactusIRX

Kingfisher
I honestly cannot understand what he's trying to say? What with the "Squirt" business?

NoMoreTO

Ostrich
Owen Benjamin is always saying how he doesn't care what this guy or that guy thinks. I'll hand it to him he has alot of followers and is a smart and funny guy. All that said, he streams I think twice a day or something. I have him on telegram and he is constantly streaming. So, for a guy with "a family", "goats", ... I still see that hollywood guy looking a little too hard for attention and influence.

He has no humility when it comes to religion and should be careful. These aren't "sacred cows" to slaughter as Owen Benjamin speaks of, this isn't comedy, its Christianity. I really don't see any penitence at all in him, but that's just my impression.

Therefore I say to you: Every sin and blasphemy shall be forgiven men, but the blasphemy of the Spirit shall not be forgiven. [32] And whosoever shall speak a word against the Son of man, it shall be forgiven him: but he that shall speak against the Holy Ghost, it shall not be forgiven him, neither in this world, nor in the world to come. [33] Either make the tree good and its fruit good: or make the tree evil, and its fruit evil. For by the fruit the tree is known. [34]
- Matthew 12 31-33

RonaldB

Pigeon
Until he repents of his blasphemy nobody should listen to him. He blasphemed in such a vile way, if you read the words, you would assume it was from a demoniac. I haven't listened to him since, whereas I used to be almost a daily listener. He has created, intentional or not, a cult of personality and is actively driving people away from correct trinitarian teachings.
I became suspicious of him when he started talking about his third eye, and de-calcifying his pineal gland. These are Luciferian concepts that are totally opposite to Christ and move you away from the heavenly father. Also, I believe that he doesn't care about objective truth because every time a small percentage of his audience attacks something or someone, he defends it or attacks it.
For example, when people rightly pointed out the dangers of Islam, he went into a spiral about how Muslims behave more Christian than most Christians, which is somehow true. Also, he really hates when Christian correct him about his highly uneducated and unwise takes about the bible. He made a stream defending and praising Goliath against King David. People didn't like it and Owen began saying things like, "The problems with Christianity are sometimes Christians."

get2choppaaa

Pelican
Owen Benjamin is always saying how he doesn't care what this guy or that guy thinks. I'll hand it to him he has alot of followers and is a smart and funny guy. All that said, he streams I think twice a day or something. I have him on telegram and he is constantly streaming. So, for a guy with "a family", "goats", ... I still see that hollywood guy looking a little too hard for attention and influence.

He has no humility when it comes to religion and should be careful. These aren't "sacred cows" to slaughter as Owen Benjamin speaks of, this isn't comedy, its Christianity. I really don't see any penitence at all in him, but that's just my impression.

- Matthew 12 31-33

I couldnt even watch the full first 2 mins. "The Trinity is gay." Then the way he proceeds to mock the understanding of Christians who believe this is disgusting also. It's a good thing we aren't living in the 900's or he would be burned at the stake for Blasphemy. I stopped with Owen a while ago because I got the sense that there was something deeply wrong with him and while he may be comical and at one point provide some commentary of value, his inner demons are clearly manifesting in a form of psychosis. These comments are disgusting and just one more confirmation on why he is not to be listened to and his advice is not something I can in anyway take seriously. This is sad because I used to enjoy some of his channel's work, but his braggadocios commentary on how high his IQ is coupled with constant focus on dicks seems to me to be a sign of both personal feelings of inadequacy, and early life trauma. IF you have to tell someone you have a 147 iq in every conversation while dismissing their intelligence as being a midwit, you effectively have lost the argument. And while this isn't going to gain me any affection on this forum, I am convinced now, after this clip that he is a closet homosexual.

In my opinion Owen Benjamin is up there with Jordan Peterson. If your Idol's are flawed, you too will inherit their flaws. Both of those two men say things that at some level are helpful to people in a low state, but at a certain point, their advice becomes destructive. Owen needs help but its very obvious that he has wayyy too much pride to accept that.