The Owen Benjamin Thread

I couldnt even watch the full first 2 mins. "The Trinity is gay." Then the way he proceeds to mock the understanding of Christians who believe this is disgusting also. It's a good thing we aren't living in the 900's or he would be burned at the stake for Blasphemy. I stopped with Owen a while ago because I got the sense that there was something deeply wrong with him and while he may be comical and at one point provide some commentary of value, his inner demons are clearly manifesting in a form of psychosis. These comments are disgusting and just one more confirmation on why he is not to be listened to and his advice is not something I can in anyway take seriously. This is sad because I used to enjoy some of his channel's work, but his braggadocios commentary on how high his IQ is coupled with constant focus on dicks seems to me to be a sign of both personal feelings of inadequacy, and early life trauma. IF you have to tell someone you have a 147 iq in every conversation while dismissing their intelligence as being a midwit, you effectively have lost the argument. And while this isn't going to gain me any affection on this forum, I am convinced now, after this clip that he is a closet homosexual.

In my opinion Owen Benjamin is up there with Jordan Peterson. If your Idol's are flawed, you too will inherit their flaws. Both of those two men say things that at some level are helpful to people in a low state, but at a certain point, their advice becomes destructive. Owen needs help but its very obvious that he has wayyy too much pride to accept that.
It’s funny, God used both Peterson and Owen to bring me closer to him. 2Ti 2:20 “But in a great house there are not only vessels of gold and of silver, but also of wood and of earth; and some to honour and some to dishonour.”

Owen has said multiple times he was sexually abused as a child. While I doubt he is gay, there is definitely some damage there

Last edited:
There's one of these "Truthers" called Crrow777. I listened to a few of his podcasts, and at least for me, he is definitely an agent. His show is well scripted and his team seems to have experience in broadcasting. This Crroww777 idiot said on one episode that Tubal-cain who's mentioned in Genesis 4:22 really means "Two balls and a cane". Most of the truthers that Owen supports are enemies of Christ.
I've never heard of this Crow person before, but the two-ball-cane thing is straight out of Freemasonry. More specifically, the second degree (Fellowcraft). It's a very common Masonic symbol and you might see it on their lapel pins or car emblems. The 777 is probably an Aleister Crowley reference, so it doesn't seem too hard to figure out what the guy is about.

Last edited:

westernman

Sparrow
I think Owen is running an op. He has Jewish roots and serves his function.

Out of all the ops, his is interesting. He promotes families, God, and a rejection of degeneracy. The catch is that he keeps people from organizing nationally and actually challenging Jewish power. Basically just accepting our position as powerless and making the best of it.

Overall I think what he is doing is actually positive. I still consume his streams, with a grain of salt that I will discard any advice of not challenging the evil order. When a valid 3rd position to Jewish power arises, his followers will ditch the non-aggression crap and jump on board

Owens a grifter like Baked Alaska. In the span of 3-4 years he went from being a Hillary supporter to alt lite, to alt right, to flat earther, and now some Christian homestead larper running a scam with Vox Day via a Go Daddy type template website under the guise of fighting big tech, but in reality they've fleeced hundreds of thousands of dollars in a year with still no streaming on the site. Owen has also burned bridges with everyone he allied with each time he jumped to a new grift, most likely to build credibility in the eyes of his fans.

As a fundamentalist Christian I think his testimony absolutely sucks, hes one of the most prideful and arrogant people I've seen who constantly belittles the fanbase who give him money and views. Another interesting thing was when he went after Nick Fuentes, almost all of the insults he hurled at him was projection and hypocrisy. He accused him of being gay and having an incestous relationship with his mother, turns out hes on video from 2004 doing gay stuff with other men, and he admits to having hatred for his father while uplifting his mother who breast fed him until he was 10.

Hermetic Seal

Kingfisher
Gold Member
I get why conspiracy junkies would like Owen Benjamin but I've always found his supposed Christianity to be completely phony. Dude is just like Voxday in that he uses Christianity as an ideological building block for his societal ideal but doesn't seem like he actually lives or believes it, or belongs to any actual church as far as I can tell.

Non-Trinitarian theology should always be a red flag, it inevitably ends up with one worshiping a bizarre "God" of their own creation (like Voxday's open theist conception of God, which basically makes Him just a really powerful Greek deity.) On top of that, the idea that some apocalyptic wet-dreaming nerds figured out the truth about God that eluded the theologians being murdered for their faith in the early Church and who articulated the doctrine of the Trinity (and others) should raise some serious doubt that anybody should give their theological views the slightest consideration.

I get why conspiracy junkies would like Owen Benjamin but I've always found his supposed Christianity to be completely phony. Dude is just like Voxday in that he uses Christianity as an ideological building block for his societal ideal but doesn't seem like he actually lives or believes it, or belongs to any actual church as far as I can tell.

Non-Trinitarian theology should always be a red flag, it inevitably ends up with one worshiping a bizarre "God" of their own creation (like Voxday's open theist conception of God, which basically makes Him just a really powerful Greek deity.) On top of that, the idea that some apocalyptic wet-dreaming nerds figured out the truth about God that eluded the theologians being murdered for their faith in the early Church and who articulated the doctrine of the Trinity (and others) should raise some serious doubt that anybody should give their theological views the slightest consideration.
Vox derides true believing Christians who quote scripture in his chat as "Christian virtue signallers". I think he only sees Christianity as a necessary motivator for restoring western civilization, which is why he adopts sort of an ecumenical stance on it. Its similar to how the Alt Right adopts neo paganism, its all about identity aka something material rather than spiritual.

RonaldB

Pigeon
Owens a grifter like Baked Alaska. In the span of 3-4 years he went from being a Hillary supporter to alt lite, to alt right, to flat earther, and now some Christian homestead larper running a scam with Vox Day via a Go Daddy type template website under the guise of fighting big tech, but in reality they've fleeced hundreds of thousands of dollars in a year with still no streaming on the site. Owen has also burned bridges with everyone he allied with each time he jumped to a new grift, most likely to build credibility in the eyes of his fans.

As a fundamentalist Christian I think his testimony absolutely sucks, hes one of the most prideful and arrogant people I've seen who constantly belittles the fanbase who give him money and views. Another interesting thing was when he went after Nick Fuentes, almost all of the insults he hurled at him was projection and hypocrisy. He accused him of being gay and having an incestous relationship with his mother, turns out hes on video from 2004 doing gay stuff with other men, and he admits to having hatred for his father while uplifting his mother who breast fed him until he was 10.
His reaction towards Fuentes was 100% wrong. At that moment, I was like "yeah, Fuentes is a gamma, and blah, blah, blah", but after watching the video that caused Owen's spiraling out of control, I realized that Owen over-reacted and there was no reason to start any drama (At least a normal person wouldn't start drama for having someone disagreeing with him)

kel

Pelican
I'm not crazy about Nick Fuentes, though I find some clips I'm shared funny and in general I think he's a net positive just a little unfortunately Republican.

But the hate directed at Nick Fuentes from other "influencers" almost always comes off, to me, as Becky angry that the younger, prettier girl is getting the attention now. Richard Spencer did it, I guess Owen Benjamin is doing it... it's unfortunate to see such infighting, and indeed this is the big danger of someone having "influencer" as their job, it pressures them to stir the pot and start drama and have hot takes for the sake of hot takes rather than anything incisive to say. Unfortunately, this type of person will naturally rise to the top (before being knocked off by the next person), because the ideal "influencer" is some guy who's got a regular job and releases a video once a week or whatever.

I'm not crazy about Nick Fuentes, though I find some clips I'm shared funny and in general I think he's a net positive just a little unfortunately Republican.

But the hate directed at Nick Fuentes from other "influencers" almost always comes off, to me, as Becky angry that the younger, prettier girl is getting the attention now. Richard Spencer did it, I guess Owen Benjamin is doing it... it's unfortunate to see such infighting, and indeed this is the big danger of someone having "influencer" as their job, it pressures them to stir the pot and start drama and have hot takes for the sake of hot takes rather than anything incisive to say. Unfortunately, this type of person will naturally rise to the top (before being knocked off by the next person), because the ideal "influencer" is some guy who's got a regular job and releases a video once a week or whatever.
The beef is kind of old news now, but when it first kicked off, Vox and Owen looked more like Mr. Wilson yelling at Dennis the menace.

I was really bothered by Owen turning down a debate with Nick, but if you've seen him on The Red Elephants, he really can't stand being in front of an audience that he can't censor and shout at, definite signs of some drug fuelled narcissism.

The beef is kind of old news now, but when it first kicked off, Vox and Owen looked more like Mr. Wilson yelling at Dennis the menace.

I was really bothered by Owen turning down a debate with Nick, but if you've seen him on The Red Elephants, he really can't stand being in front of an audience that he can't censor and shout at, definite signs of some drug fuelled narcissism.
But he is 6 foot 9 with a 147 IQ... Why would he debate a 21 year old who actually has logical and consistent beliefs entrenched in a coherent religious doctrine and nationalist ideology. I mean he is too busy making a fool of himself promoting black comedian friends of his who are outright lying about military service, then coming back and having to drop a mea culpa about how gullible he is to people he is loyal to.

I'm glad he has a following, and there are people who will support him. I'm sure he is doing what he believed best for his family, and I am sure he's a fun guy to get a beer with... But that's where my thoughts about him end and I would absolutely not seek his council when there are so many others out there that do not have the drama and hypocrisy etched to their persona. I see zero literal repentance and only pride.

Also, while I find certain points made by vox to be of interest, and absolutely enjoy reading his books/blog, he has become pretty insufferable also. And the sycophantic promotion of milo over the last couple years really turned me off.

NoMoreTO

Ostrich
Owen just does too many streams and not enough content. No serious person can really follow him.

He used to do these interesting deep dives into the moon landing, or the princess bride etc.

Now I find he doesn't have much content because he doesn't prepare. As a more mature guy who isn't looking to be a fan and listen to some guy all day, I appreciate the path roosh took in doing a stream every 2 weeks or so, and writing actual articles and content.

There is something strange with guys who stream and are always watching the chat and fighting with people in it. Vox does this too. I found it weird, and a real diluter of what could be good concise content.

Dream Medicine

Robin
Gold Member
It looks like the guys above summed up the situation pretty well. It is unfortunate that Owen's extreme socio-political theories, seemingly endless attacks on others and hefty pride will put off a lot of potential followers, since he does have a special talent for infusing red-pill themes with dark humour and catchy musical accompaniments among other things.

Reposting below from an earlier post in this thread since the original links were removed:

Some of his full shows are also accessible in the Standup Thread

bucky

Pelican
It looks like the guys above summed up the situation pretty well. It is unfortunate that Owen's extreme socio-political theories, seemingly endless attacks on others and hefty pride will put off a lot of potential followers, since he does have a special talent for infusing red-pill themes with dark humour and catchy musical accompaniments among other things.

Reposting below from an earlier post in this thread since the original links were removed:

Some of his full shows are also accessible in the Standup Thread
Credit where credit's due, that John Lennon clip was very funny.

Cortés

Woodpecker
Gold Member
Ive never understood why people say that Nick is "too republican" or not edgy enough. He has always named them, promoted Christianity, against sex before marriage, always been consistent about white identity being fundamental to western civilization, skeptical about capitalism etc.

I'm not attacking what you think, but it's a criticism that I see alot from people that would be like 90% on board with him if they had been consistently following his content and actions. I mean, he moved the overton window on race further to the right for con Inc.

It was pretty sad to see Owen Benjamin melt down at Nick when they had beef, as it was obviously some sort of episode. I mean, a stable man doesn't have that kind of reaction to someone not being enthusiastic to stream with him. What kind of family man starts taking cheap shots at someone else family? I guess a lot of people who were fans of Owen Benjamin liked the wholesome appearing family homestead life that Owen portrayed, but it's always been a facade. All the tell tale signs of an alcoholic who relapsed were there, scarily similar to a relative of mine who drank himself to death.

bucky

Pelican
Ive never understood why people say that Nick is "too republican" or not edgy enough. He has always named them, promoted Christianity, against sex before marriage, always been consistent about white identity being fundamental to western civilization, skeptical about capitalism etc.

I'm not attacking what you think, but it's a criticism that I see alot from people that would be like 90% on board with him if they had been consistently following his content and actions. I mean, he moved the overton window on race further to the right for con Inc.

It was pretty sad to see Owen Benjamin melt down at Nick when they had beef, as it was obviously some sort of episode. I mean, a stable man doesn't have that kind of reaction to someone not being enthusiastic to stream with him. What kind of family man starts taking cheap shots at someone else family? I guess a lot of people who were fans of Owen Benjamin liked the wholesome appearing family homestead life that Owen portrayed, but it's always been a facade. All the tell tale signs of an alcoholic who relapsed were there, scarily similar to a relative of mine who drank himself to death.
Yes, Owen lost me right around when the beef with Nick started. If it had been just between him and Nick then fine, although it would have still been an overreaction in my opinion, but I was disgusted with his attacking Nick's family. Especially by all the vulgar, sexual comments about Nick's Mom. It was just weird and gross, especially from someone who claims to be a Christian family man.

kel

Pelican
He's edgy enough, for what I've seen, and yeah he pushes the envelope. He's just a little wrapped up with GOP, "back the blue", etc. Older "conservative" things.

And to reiterate, I am 90% on board with him and I am quite conscious to avoid the narcissism of petty differences that ends with people who agree almost completely end up strangling each other over some relatively small disagreement and spending all their time attacking one another far more virulently than they attack their mutual enemies who are 100% against them. It's a shame to see and kinda part of where I was going with my comment about professional influencers (people who make their living from it), the very common pitfall they have of doing exactly the above because they've lost sight of their stated goal (making social change) and end up vying for clicks and measuring engagement metrics.

Cortés

Woodpecker
Gold Member
He's edgy enough, for what I've seen, and yeah he pushes the envelope. He's just a little wrapped up with GOP, "back the blue", etc. Older "conservative" things.

And to reiterate, I am 90% on board with him and I am quite conscious to avoid the narcissism of petty differences that ends with people who agree almost completely end up strangling each other over some relatively small disagreement and spending all their time attacking one another far more virulently than they attack their mutual enemies who are 100% against them. It's a shame to see and kinda part of where I was going with my comment about professional influencers (people who make their living from it), the very common pitfall they have of doing exactly the above because they've lost sight of their stated goal (making social change) and end up vying for clicks and measuring engagement metrics.
This is what I mean. He has never been pro police. I would say he prefers to uphold order through the state. But he does not see the police as any sort of alliance to the American right wing

This clip was from a month or two ago. Some heads like Richard Spencer or Owen Benjamin have given Nick this reputation of being some kind of Boomer GOP personality, whereas that has no footing in reality. I know nowadays people on the dissident right dislike Trump and therefore think Nick is cucked because he still supports Trump. But think about it from the perspective of a political movement: young conservatives who in general support Republicans and who might be becoming skeptical of LGBT and diversity pandering that the GOP is taking, would be much more likely to start following Nick Fuentes and hearing what a fellow Trump supporter has to say (even if he's not on board with the republican party by any real metric) vs someone like Richard Spencer who supports Joe Biden and has thrown up roman salutes. His brand encompasses nearly everything the christian, traditional right is in favor of, yet still being palletable to the average conservative

FactusIRX

Robin
Owen is a handsome, tall, funny and talented man. He took a stand against Pedowood and nuked his career because of it. He has a nice wife, children, and homestead, and seems close to his family. However, he does pick unnecessary fights against people and has a self-sabotaging destructive streak to him. I hope his comments about the Trinity weren't serious and he repents and asks God's forgiveness for the hearsay.

Peacock
Gold Member
A lot of the personal attacks on Owen here pretty much boil down to what they are accusing him of doing: getting bogged down into petty fights because someone rubs them the wrong way.

Owen has a lot of excellent content and a great personal take on many issues and aspects of modern culture, like his takes on Lennon, Spielberg etc, which are very unique and incredibly sharp, with some duds thrown in due to his tendency to fall into science-based traps like flat earth and nukes/dinosaurs aren't real. He's very smart on a range of subjects, and not so much on these last topics. He's also leading by example, promoting family life and family values while many of his critics are mired in degeneracy.

He's also prone to bouts of anger and pride, mostly due to a very difficult family background, his father being a homosexual normie degenerate academic. But he's definitely not a grifter or a lying manipulator in the mold of a Molyneux or Milo.

I agree with Kel, he could use an aggregator to condense some of his best material, but the guy is just happy to keep doing his thing on DLive with his 25k audience.

Enigma

Hummingbird
Gold Member
That clip of Owen talking about the Trinity is blasphemous on a level that even Satanists, Talmudic Jews, etc. would be reluctant to talk about publicly.

It's one thing to deny the Trinity, like Vox. It's another thing entirely to claim that the Trinity is a homosexual relationship between God and the Holy Spirit.

People like to talk about conservatism's inability to conserve anything; but if "Christians" can't even defend the most basic tenets of their faith against that kind of disgusting slander, they're no better.

As Hermetic Seal pointed out, Christians in the past died defending the Trinity. For hundreds of years. St. Maximos had his hand cut off and tongue cut out fighting against much lesser heresies.

Secondly, Owen's comments are just dumb. The majority of Christians, including Orthodox and most Protestants, believe in the Trinity. And always have. Not just Catholics.

And his implication that God, the Creator of the entire universe, couldn't beget His Divine Son without penis-in-vagina sex is not only incredibly low IQ, it's clearly the product of a warped mind.

One of the reasons that I stopped listening to a lot of these "alternative" figures is that they will spend all day autistically researching and rambling about history, economics, the moon landing, gammas, Q, the JQ, this or that, but are completely unwilling to spend any time learning about Church history or doctrines. And then they'll attack people who actually care about these things.

Not everyone is called to become some kind of lay theologian, but then just shut up about it. That's why those "oppressive" and "narrow-minded" dogmas are there: so you don't have to figure everything out by yourself. You just have to bring your family to church, follow its teachings, and bring any questions you have to your priest.

But no, they clearly still want to talk about these things, but just based on their own prideful, ignorant musings that they came up with in their backyard after watching a Youtube video.

There are plenty of people Owen could've talked to if he was having trouble understanding the Trinity. But he won't. Because he doesn't actually want to understand it. Like most heretics, he wants to make up his own religion, based on whatever he personally likes or dislikes at the moment.

Like atheists, these people don't want any real, objective standards that they have to follow.

I have sympathy for Owen to the extent that his hangups are the result of his upbringing and hope that he eventually repents and finds relief from his afflictions, but I'm certainly not going to listen to his anti-Christian nonsense for hours just because he sings funny songs and makes fun of Jews.

I'll close this post with a painting of St. Nicholas punching Arius in the face at the Council of Nicea.

Last edited: