The Owen Benjamin Thread

I like Gab, but I invested in the platform two years ago and Torba adamantly refuses to answer questions about his plan to go public or let us redeem the shares at a profit. I’ve been asking for months and he won’t even address the topic. The official investment campaign page hasn’t been updated since I invested two years ago.

I like Gab, but I invested in the platform two years ago and Torba adamantly refuses to answer questions about his plan to go public or let us redeem the shares at a profit. I’ve been asking for months and he won’t even address the topic. The official investment campaign page hasn’t been updated since I invested two years ago.
I like Gab too but the idea of it ever being able to go public seems unlikely. It would require the cooperation of investment banks, stock exchanges, government regulators, etc. They won't even let Torba have a credit card or use payment processors.

Peacock
Gold Member
Been pretty busy and hadn't listened to Owen's stream in a while, but listening to Wednesday's installment here below, he's as good as ever, and I support him 100%. The issues some had with him including theology are pretty minor IMHO, the things he gets right, about family, the ZOG plantation, the modern control grid are dripping with Logos, and spot on. Very few pundits really get it, and Owen does.

You're doing great kid!

DanielH

Woodpecker
Been pretty busy and hadn't listened to Owen's stream in a while, but listening to Wednesday's installment here below, he's as good as ever, and I support him 100%. The issues some had with him including theology are pretty minor IMHO, the things he gets right, about family, the ZOG plantation, the modern control grid are dripping with Logos, and spot on. Very few pundits really get it, and Owen does.

You're doing great kid!

With all due respect, blaspheming the Holy Spirit, and making fun of Him as he did is literally the one thing the bible says will not be forgiven. I do enjoy Owen's commentary, but for Owens sake and that of his family, people should not watch until he repents.

You're doing great kid!

He referred to the trinity as god "having sex with himself", says that God the father had intercourse with Mary, and on a few occasions tried to mix in new age paganism about how Jesus is the sun in the sky. These are not minor, hes a blasphemer, heretic, and gets extremely arrogant and prideful when others express concern towards him regarding his doctrine. I highly recommend breaking fellowship with someone like him.

Peacock
Gold Member
Did you guys actually see that stream where he is talking about the trinity, or are you amplifying third parties who are picking up Owen's streams and looking for potential points to exploit to damage his reputation, sow dissent and disrupt his powerful main message? I am asking because I watch a good amount of his streams (admittedly a bit less in the last couple of months), and haven't seen him in any way actively undermine the main message of Christ.

OB has several cringeworthy elements like his endorsement of flat earth (((wizard))) David Weiss who is playing him like a fiddle. I don't look for guidance on theology from his streams, I look for his sharp and based logos-filled understanding of the big picture, which is a constant feature of his work.

DanielH

Woodpecker
Did you guys actually see that stream where he is talking about the trinity, or are you amplifying third parties who are picking up Owen's streams and looking for potential points to exploit to damage his reputation, sow dissent and disrupt his powerful main message? I am asking because I watch a good amount of his streams (admittedly a bit less in the last couple of months), and haven't seen him in any way actively undermine the main message of Christ.

OB has several cringeworthy elements like his endorsement of flat earth (((wizard))) David Weiss who is playing him like a fiddle. I don't look for guidance on theology from his streams, I look for his sharp and based logos-filled understanding of the big picture, which is a constant feature of his work.
Owen said those words. There's no context which makes it okay. And I watched him almost daily for years. I don't think his streams are “logos-filled” when he is blaspheming. People need to stop filling their eyes and ears with garbage. If you listen to blasphemy and incorrect theology constantly, you're going to shift in that direction.

Peacock
Gold Member
The context where you've heard it won't make it OK, but I would like to know what third parties out there are accumulating dirt on OB and engaging in cognitive infiltration to disrupt his powerful message. In the past, it was mostly degenerate types like the faggots from "Revenge of the Cis" and others like them who had produced literally hundreds of bad hit job videos on OB back when his subscriber base was surging above a quarter million and growing fast, those elements' work smacked of a Cass Sunstein cognitive infiltration op.

debeguiled

Peacock
Gold Member
The context where you've heard it won't make it OK, but I would like to know what third parties out there are accumulating dirt on OB and engaging in cognitive infiltration to disrupt his powerful message. In the past, it was mostly degenerate types like the faggots from "Revenge of the Cis" and others like them who had produced literally hundreds of bad hit job videos on OB back when his subscriber base was surging above a quarter million and growing fast, those elements' work smacked of a Cass Sunstein cognitive infiltration op.

Nah. Revenge of the Cis trolled him and Vox for awhile, got bored, and moved on. It was pretty funny.

Or is that just what they want us to think?

Is their cognitive infiltration just that good?

It is what it is.

Or is it?

Unless he was quoting someone else to debunk them or mock them, then there is no other excuse why those words came out of his mouth. The only cognitive infiltration ironically is Owen getting people emotionally invested in him by claiming to be a Christian only to then start spouting blatant heresies when the cognitive dissonance amongst the most loyal bears prevents them from challenging him.

With the exception of ROTC, a lot if the people who expose him are actually former fans of his lol. If I was called a "gamma" for not going a long with blasphemy, I'd warn others too.

westernman

Pigeon
I would like to respond to all of you, but I am just returning from a ban for posting about race/politics without enough posts.

If you would like more info on Nick, the Malkin household, or answers to your responses, feel free to message me.