The Owen Benjamin Thread

Bruh, anyone can be a homesteader like that, all you need is to come from a real well off family, have hollywood residual income and rent places all over the country.
Muuuthhhh beee nithhhhh! Dude we literally have a meme of you losers....

Again, whether its Vox or Owen people just tell blatant lies. I don't understand it. His parents were teachers who are both broke. As far as I know he isnt renting anything at the moment. If you think he's getting major residuals you're as dumb as you are dishonest.

Last edited:

Yatagan

Pelican
Gold Member
Muuuthhhh beee nithhhhh! Dude we literally have a meme of you losers....

Again, whether its Vox or Owen people just tell blatant lies. I don't understand it. His parents were teachers who are both broke. As far as I know he isnt renting anything at the moment. If you think he's getting major residuals you're as dumb as you are dishonest.
It's established fact that both are grifting nigerian 419 level conmen fleecing their gullible following of grown men looking for an internet daddy with things like the unauthorized scam and extortion lawsuits against big tech(whilst using big tech payment processing and sites like vimeo for UATV). What Owen does is no different than what the Connecticut yankee G Dubya did with his cowboy kabuki theater at the crawford ranch.

Peacock
Gold Member
bruh, anyone can be a homesteader like that, all you need is to come from a real well off family, have hollywood residual income and rent places all over the country.

You've got to get your story right, on one hand you say that Owen Benjamin was a nobody comedian, on the other you say he had enough "Hollywood residual income" to buy real estate properties out West...

You also have to cut the BS about Owen Benjamin being from a "real well off" family, as if a couple of profs from lower-tier colleges can fund on their salaries their sons buying off large properties... This is especially ridiculous considering Owen's brother has been a tree removal blue collar dude for decades.

The question is, who is feeding you this disinfo? True conservative influencers like OB who build a following will have a dedicated, well-financed campaign against them.

If Owen Benjamin had a lot of Hollywood income (which he did), it means he gave it up in order to make a stand against this, calling out child abuse at the cost of his career as a comedian:
Ev6puqlXIAU-5dC

The least you can do is give him credit for this, because you can count the celebrities making a stand against this degeneracy with one hand, instead of posting crap by vile, degenerate faggots like these people:

1615234679462.png

Attachments

• 1615234648350.png
    1615234648350.png
    259.3 KB · Views: 2

Yatagan

Pelican
Gold Member
If Owen Benjamin had a lot of Hollywood income (which he did), it means he gave it up in order to make a stand against this, calling out child abuse at the cost of his career as a comedian:
Lol no, he was a washed up D-list "comedian" from a failed TBS show that he wasn't even a lead on and had bit roles in Adam Sandler movies. He wasn't "blacklisted" from Hollywood for any "stand" against transchildren(which even goobers like Joe Rogan have done with no consequence), he was simply out work and what got him "blacklisted" were his unhinged rants where he, among other things, accused Steven Spielberg of raping kids to death.

And unlike others with their turpentine drinking,christian blaspheming part jewish conman that has exhibited closeted homosexual tendencies, i don't look up to Mersh(or really anyone else online) as some internet daddy/mentor or cult figurehead, so feel free to slam him as a degenerate to your heart's content.

Peacock
Gold Member
Lol no, he was a washed up D-list "comedian" from a failed TBS show that he wasn't even a lead on and had bit roles in Adam Sandler movies. He wasn't "blacklisted" from Hollywood for any "stand" against transchildren(which even goobers like Joe Rogan have done with no consequence), he was simply out work and what got him "blacklisted" were his unhinged rants where he, among other things, accused Steven Spielberg of raping kids to death.

2517c7f53ddde0a7e2e2b258a722c9bb-600x388.jpg

The 12year old girl on the left, Heather O'Rourke died from a complications following a torn lower column, which occurred while she was working on the set of a film Spielberg was shooting in 1988.

Benjamin was at the very least part of the comedy tour list, he was dropped by his talent agency and blacklisted from all comedy venues after he came out against trans child abuse. He had enough revenues before that from his comedy gigs to pay for an $800.000 LA condo.

Look, I understand he rubs you off the wrong way, and that's fine, but at some point you've got to stop slandering the guy using the talking points of his degenerate stalkers.

Yatagan

Pelican
Gold Member
Look, I understand he rubs you off the wrong way, and that's fine, but at some point you've got to stop slandering the guy using the talking points of his degenerate stalkers.
So how much have you donated to this conman's nonstreaming vimeo frontend to come up with all this copium in his defense? All this blather of how great he is over tranny kids is the same kind of grift Ben Shapiro does with his speaking against leftist censorship, so he can rope people into neo-conservativism and wars in the middle east(but more self-serving). There's a saying about broken clocks that applies here...

Between the UATV scam and the extortion lawsuits that has dozens of his "bears" facing individual arbitrations from patreon as he lives an upperclass lifestyle while LARPing as old macdonald, he and his buddy vox legit belong in prison.

Enoch

Ostrich
So how much have you donated to this conman's nonstreaming vimeo frontend to come up with all this copium in his defense? All this blather of how great he is over tranny kids is the same kind of grift Ben Shapiro does with his speaking against leftist censorship, so he can rope people into neo-conservativism and wars in the middle east(but more self-serving). There's a saying about broken clocks that applies here...

Between the UATV scam and the extortion lawsuits that has dozens of his "bears" facing individual arbitrations from patreon as he lives an upperclass lifestyle while LARPing as old macdonald, he and his buddy vox legit belong in prison.

Hey Ira, you must have not have gotten the news about that lawsuit turned out.

It's one thing to ignore people like Owen Benjamin who you don't like / don't agree, or to argue his points in good faith.

It's another thing to attack him in this kind of personal manner. Looking forward to your wholesome videos about homesteading and family life.

get2choppaaa

Pelican

I've stated before that I dont care for owen. His blasphemy about the Holy Trinity posted on this forum are so irreverent and degenerate that I refuse to watch anything he says and I found his constant focus about genitals to be reflective of someone struggling with being a closet homosexual. Personally watching him revolts me, like I am watching a child go through the psychotic throws of a tantrum from laughing to crying to rage who just needs to be put in a corner and told to calm down and not ingratiated with anymore attention until they get themselves together and are able to compose their behavior in a respectable manner.

That does not mean he doesn't love his family and have his own personal struggles. Regardless of whether or not he is hiring day laborer's, or doing it all himself, what does it matter? I do think the presentation that life can be much better away from the evils of the big city and materialism is a good thing.

I think for lost boys out there, he may be of some use in finding a positive path forward, and while I believe there are MUCH MUCH better role models who are not prone to histrionics, he has absolutely done some good things. I am sure he has helped some men to turn away from some of their own bad behavior though finding another person they see struggling with it and how that person has been able to become successful in spite of their own issues.

Personally, I would not spend anytime paying any attention to him. If he has something to offer you, go ahead. If not, why spend the time to go out of your way to watch other people whose mission it is to tear him down every day on a show. Its really quite weird. If you don't like him, you should pray for him.

Maybe he has overcome some of the issues he had when I had to stop watching him a couple years ago. That's what we should all want. For me however, its better to just recognize that this person is living their life trying to do the best the know how to do in that day, and I don't need to judge them for their failures just because I don't like certain things about their persona or presentation. In the end we are all going to be judged for our inadequacies and have to answer for each thing we did and did not do. I would say turning inwardly is probably the better use of the time than turning outward (though I am the first to admit I have been guilty of rebuking others unnecessarily myself).

Gazeebo

Pigeon
Again, after all Owen has done has he showed an inking of remorse of support for his bears? The answer is simply no. He gets his pesos and just blurts put phrases as slogans that fit his group and has done nothing for those individuals at all. It's just facts. Also does UATV have streaming? It's been 2+ years and they got nada.

Peacock
Gold Member

He and his buddy Vox actually beat Patreon, something that the degenerate faggot hater channels will not relay to their audience in their jihad against Owen. It wasn't an "extortion lawsuit", it was a classic David vs Goliath legal fight against Big Tech, and they slayed them!

It's incredibly pathetic that people on this board hate Owen Benjamin so much that they actually root for Patreon against him and his audience.

You can't put Owen Benjamin in the same sentence as that little weasel Shapiro. One of the most important piece Owen ever did was showing how evil that neocon scumbag is, and the kind of impact he has been having on countless Americans:

I can't think of any actor, comedian, celebrity or pundit that has done a better job of exposing the evil nature of neocons than Owen Benjamin. People who are discrediting him on the basis of faulty theology have really lost all sense of perspective or real Logos.

It's also very beta to hate on some dude with such vengeance, learning about every miniscule aspect of his live and his family's while simultaneously claiming he's irrelevant. What is this crusade for? Are they trying to save all these adult men who look up to Owen from a supposed con?
When he started to piss me off I simply stopped listening to his streams. End of.