The paradigm shift of power going from West to East

Trewolla

Banned
Protestant
As an American, I'm going to take a hit by the shift to a multi polar world order. But on the other hand, as and old world Caucasian American I'm destined to take a hit anyway.

The only question is, will the multi polar world order be more harmful to people like me than a continuation of the American government's hostility towards people like me.

At worst, I think it will be a toss up.

fortyfive

Kingfisher
Other Christian
Remarkably descriptive article. I'm watching every week one episode of this not very well-known documentary series about the cold war. 24-part series covering everything since ww2. Don't be discouraged by the fact it was produced by CNN then (in 1998). There is no narrative pushed towards any side or propaganda. Actually, that series is depicting the west in a very unfavorably light, with all lies and hidden manipulation on the highest levels.
A lot of interviews with Kissinger, Brzezinski, Russians, Chinese, and others.

muscacav

Robin
Other Christian
What if the so called "new multipolar order" is a necessary step in the road towards globalism and transhumanism? Having a strong country such as USA is like having an open door to a strong nationalist president who could have raise the power to severily undermine globalist efforts. Under this hypothesis, a more or less homogenous power distribution in a multipolar order would be preferred over what we had so far since the Cold War.

Easy_C

Peacock
What if the so called "new multipolar order" is a necessary step in the road towards globalism and transhumanism? Having a strong country such as USA is like having an open door to a strong nationalist president who could have raise the power to severily undermine globalist efforts. Under this hypothesis, a more or less homogenous power distribution in a multipolar order would be preferred over what we had so far since the Cold War.

Their systems are always unipolar in goal: some form of "global governance" with bureaucratic agencies at the head. A true multipolar world is not what they want because that would mean it is only possible to dominate a small fraction of humanity at the same time. They want the whole pie.

When they say "multipolar" they really mean every country is subordinate to the UN or some similar body. Not towards the current trend of those bodies having little sway over non-Western countries.

Viktor Zeegelaar

Crow
Orthodox Inquirer
Well, of course there are no real power plays at the global level (see the global response to corona), but regionally and locally there can be. What I'd say is that the global regime is shifting the political/economic power away from the West, while increasing the cultural influence of the West, as it's so useful to destroy global societies and as it brings so much exacerbation of social/cultural problems. So in that way the West can be disarmed politically/economically, while using the already installed cultural influences to damage the world further. Sounds like catching 2 flies in one bat isn't it?

Handsome Creepy Eel

Owl
Catholic
Gold Member
Bring on the well deserved Sino Mercantile Empire. No Chinese ever tried to put my children on hormone blockers.

Personally, I feel sad that white people's Christian, classical western civilization will no longer be the primary influence in this world, but let's be honest: this is something that white people should have thought about somewhere around the time of WW1.