The path to Civil War 2 (USA)

Samseau

Owl
Gold Member
After the Millennial generation, we have the future Spanish America. Less than 50% of Millenial women will have kids, of which a minority will have more than 1.

The real question is what will a Spanish America look like? Worse than now, but not quite as bad as some predict? There will still be parts of America that are "nice" (i.e. run by Whites). I doubt the Spanish will be very sympathetic to Blacks, and they will be big believers in massive government programs. Constitution will exist in name-only and stuff mostly operates lawlessly, like in Brazil or Mexico.

perros

Woodpecker
MusicForThePiano said:
Hispanics culturally appropriate their Spanish language and Catholicism from a white culture and former empire. They hate it when you tell them this. Truth be told, most of them aren't their own race, they're all hybrid descendants, results of miscegenation between frisky Cortes underlings and human-sactificin' indigenous.

The hand directs the pack of wolves, the white-skinned Mexicans and special handlers will point their fingers at all other whites occupying mainland America and rile up the brown hordes to attack them. Biological weapons is all they are, on a grand scale. Their lives mean nothing to any of the talking heads.

European solidarity, whether Christian or Pagan, is important at this point, though I do believe that only linkage through God and Christ is the stronger way. It doesn't matter what you've been raised to believe about the US and the Flag and the consty, if your ancestors came from Europe, that blood flows in your veins and you are a traitor if you deny that heritage.

I do not want to fight anyone either but if the hordes try to do anything to me or my own, I will take out as many of them as I can. But to avoid this, we should all be pointing fingers back at the head of the snake, and actively tell hispanics of their predicament by who really rules over them.
I just think the definition of white will change, same way it happened with the Italians, Irish, Polish and German. They all unified and became what we know as "white". Same thing will happen with the Hispanics. The Italians and Polish weren't so "heritage" when they first came here, hell the majority of them didn't even speak English.

If you came as an immigrant to America in the late 19th and early 20th century you were discriminated against and you had two choices when you rode the public bus which was

1) Sit in the front of the bus with the white folks.
2) Sit in the back of the bus with the black folks.

Which choice do you think most if not all immigrants from Europe chose? Mostly number 1. And there you have it, that's whiteness in America for you. Funny enough, a lot of Jews actually sat in the back of the bus with the blacks for many reasons but that's a discussion for another time.

The Hispanics will also have to make that choice. The more whiter Hispanics like Jorge Ramos will probably ride in front of the bus with the white folks and the ones who chose the back will ride with the black folks. We are seeing Asian Americans, especially ones who have children with white people ride on the white side of the bus.

Whiteness in my opinion will just expand and take on another form. That's how I see it pan out.

Easy_C

Crow
perros said:
Leonard D Neubache said:
When most of the Boomers are dead and no Republican party short of drag-wearing sellouts is capable of courting a Left Wing vote then the center will not be able to hold. Or in other words, when your choices go from "Trump or Bernie" to "Bernie or Kamala" and eventually to "Kamala or Cortez" then white America is going to look toward taking their ball and going home.

The jury is still out on whether they'll be too weak to manage it by then.

I don't think its quite doom and gloom as you are making it out to be.

Remember Boomers were once the SJW's of the 60s. The hippie movement, sexual liberation revolution, everyone smoking pot, protests in college campuses, civil rights movement, etc...

The way I see it, as people age they become more and more conservative. There will always be old people to make a contrast between between the more progressive masses and conservative old people.

Millenials will one day get to 60 and 70 and wont be as liberal as the future generations. Its a cycle.
Literally none of that matters. Demographics alone dictate that the election will be decided by Hispanic and Muslim immigrants who generally vote hard left.

andy

Robin
perros said:
MusicForThePiano said:
Hispanics culturally appropriate their Spanish language and Catholicism from a white culture and former empire. They hate it when you tell them this. Truth be told, most of them aren't their own race, they're all hybrid descendants, results of miscegenation between frisky Cortes underlings and human-sactificin' indigenous.

The hand directs the pack of wolves, the white-skinned Mexicans and special handlers will point their fingers at all other whites occupying mainland America and rile up the brown hordes to attack them. Biological weapons is all they are, on a grand scale. Their lives mean nothing to any of the talking heads.

European solidarity, whether Christian or Pagan, is important at this point, though I do believe that only linkage through God and Christ is the stronger way. It doesn't matter what you've been raised to believe about the US and the Flag and the consty, if your ancestors came from Europe, that blood flows in your veins and you are a traitor if you deny that heritage.

I do not want to fight anyone either but if the hordes try to do anything to me or my own, I will take out as many of them as I can. But to avoid this, we should all be pointing fingers back at the head of the snake, and actively tell hispanics of their predicament by who really rules over them.
I just think the definition of white will change, same way it happened with the Italians, Irish, Polish and German. They all unified and became what we know as "white". Same thing will happen with the Hispanics. The Italians and Polish weren't so "heritage" when they first came here, hell the majority of them didn't even speak English.

If you came as an immigrant to America in the late 19th and early 20th century you were discriminated against and you had two choices when you rode the public bus which was

1) Sit in the front of the bus with the white folks.
2) Sit in the back of the bus with the black folks.

Which choice do you think most if not all immigrants from Europe chose? Mostly number 1. And there you have it, that's whiteness in America for you. Funny enough, a lot of Jews actually sat in the back of the bus with the blacks for many reasons but that's a discussion for another time.

The Hispanics will also have to make that choice. The more whiter Hispanics like Jorge Ramos will probably ride in front of the bus with the white folks and the ones who chose the back will ride with the black folks. We are seeing Asian Americans, especially ones who have children with white people ride on the white side of the bus.

Whiteness in my opinion will just expand and take on another form. That's how I see it pan out.
White' in America has always been a political apparatus the left has used to redistribute wealth. The moment 'whiteness' got foisted on Americans of European ancestry, what happened? affirmative action, diversity quotas - I actually detest 'white' or 'whiteness' because it denies Americans with European ancestry/roots precisely just that. Calling someone 'white' or identifying as such, this denies where you came from and who your ancestors were. It denies the enlightenment and the rich heritage thereof which made the very idea of America possible. That's why I don't identify as 'white', because the moment I do, the left has power to demean, dehumanize and diminish me. The moment you tell a rabid social justice warrior about your roots from European country x, they can't process it - you can see the frustration.

Samseau said:
After the Millennial generation, we have the future Spanish America. Less than 50% of Millenial women will have kids, of which a minority will have more than 1.

The real question is what will a Spanish America look like? Worse than now, but not quite as bad as some predict? There will still be parts of America that are "nice" (i.e. run by Whites). I doubt the Spanish will be very sympathetic to Blacks, and they will be big believers in massive government programs. Constitution will exist in name-only and stuff mostly operates lawlessly, like in Brazil or Mexico.
What is your "millennial" definition, or [more importantly] how do you use it here? I would say late 70s female births had much lower fertility rates than early to mid 70s births, but it wasn't a crazy disparity. It seems to me that those born in 1988 would be the start of the huge decline (20 years of age in 2008).

As for the other point, it will be interesting to see what happens to the black population when welfare runs out, inner city turmoil ramps up concurrently, and free hospital care continues to diminish as health care in general gets worse and more bankrupted. These all come to blows at the same time in about 5-6 years.

You've been a big Brazilification guy for some time, haven't you, Sammy?

beta_plus

Pelican
Immigration Without Assimilation Is Invasion

The gut punch moment of the videos below:

The narrator, most likely a white guy veteran who toured in either Iraq or Afghanistan, goes on to completely agrees with the tweet.

Takeaways:

Civil War II will look like the Irish Troubles. It will not be a mighty clash of two armies, but 1000 brush fires that will rip the USA apart.

As well, the left/urban elites/American hating minorities do not want violence. They want to win the war without firing a shot through soft power.

Intro:

Part 1:

Part 2:

Part 3:

Part 4:

There is a fifth video as well and will be more.

VNvet

Kingfisher
beta_plus said:
The narrator, most likely a white guy veteran who toured in either Iraq or Afghanistan, goes on to completely agrees with the tweet.

Takeaways:

Civil War II will look like the Irish Troubles. It will not be a mighty clash of two armies, but 1000 brush fires that will rip the USA apart.

As well, the left/urban elites/American hating minorities do not want violence. They want to win the war without firing a shot through soft power.
Good videos. Good channel.

The guy was Army Intelligence and served overseas. He knows his stuff.

Oak

Robin
ilostabet said:
The truth is we have objectively less rights, less freedoms, less leisure time, less order, less beauty, less charity than the lowliest serf ever did - we also have migrant invasions, fag pride, opioid addiction, family dissolution and all the rest of it. The only measure by which we are objectively better off is in consumer goods and material comfort - and if you haven't realized by now that these items the oligarchs sell you serve more as a distraction from their totalitarian rule over you, to pacify you into retardation, I don't know what to tell you. Besides, most of us spend the majority of our lives working in unnatural conditions to afford these comforts. By all other measures, spiritual, emotional, intellectual, artistic, we are dwarfed but by what our ancestors built and maintained in the middle ages.
Modernity also has immense biological effects. Our dopamine receptors are fried by technology, our pineal glands are calcified, our gut-flora is a wasteland and we are deficient in very basic nutrients like zinc and magnesium despite eating more calories than ever. Mass produced fruit and vegetables do very little to alleviate this as the soil quality is so poor and seeds are bred for volume, not nutrient-density.

Samseau said:
And childless white women are politically toxic as they invariably use their vote to collectively shit-test white men, so the hysteria will be worse. The irrational hysteria surrounding the Kavanaugh hearings will be commonplace.

If there is a successful secession, single childless white women 30+ should be left behind unless a male relative requests for them to be let in. I know ultimately it's not their fault as they have no agency. But they're a destructive force and it's not worth the risk for the one or two children they might possibly contribute.

If a society has not passed their shit-tests and successfully controlled their behavior enough so that they have lots of children, they do everything they can to destroy that society. It's actually very rational behavior from an evolutionary point of view, but it must be minimized in the fragile early stages of a new country surrounded by hostile states who want it to fail.

It seems like a bug, rather than a feature. Is it a deep seated psychological situation that's a paradox? You failed me so I destroy your creation via effeminate chaos? Or are you saying in doing so, they bring back the knowledge that for a civilization to exist the men must understand the biological realities of women, or it dies by their chaotic hands?

I personally find it amazing that white women, for example, are so sought after yet so infrequently have kids ... ah yes, when history, evolution, and technology collide.

Oak

Robin
Kid Twist said:
Or are you saying in doing so, they bring back the knowledge that for a civilization to exist the men must understand the biological realities of women, or it dies by their chaotic hands?
Yes. Except really they want order, not chaos. No civilisation which has given women absolute sexual freedom has survived. So at a hindbrain level they will instinctively perform brutal shit-tests on any society that has given them that freedom. It's a useful adaptation. It's ultimately a cry for help from their DNA. Either their men catch on to how bad an idea it was to liberate women and start controlling their behavior (who watched the Kavanaugh hearings and thought 'this was a good idea'?), in which case they start having lots of babies, or society falls apart and a new patriarchal order is established from the ruins, or the women are carried off by another patriarchal tribe who exploit the collapse. Either way they have more children and their DNA wins.

And by control their behavior, I mean be a benevolent dictator. Encourage women to marry a good man young and have lots of children. Make the false life plan of randomdick-college-career-"marriage" impossible, which they don't really want anyway.

I think a woman's level of sanity is inversely related to the number of shit-tests her men have failed. I'm also starting to think that any women 18+ without children, who is not pregnant and who is not in love, is mentally ill by definition. The statistics on anti-depressants seem to support this.

Leonard D Neubache

Owl
Gold Member
Kid Twist said:
It seems like a bug, rather than a feature. Is it a deep seated psychological situation that's a paradox? You failed me so I destroy your creation via effeminate chaos? Or are you saying in doing so, they bring back the knowledge that for a civilization to exist the men must understand the biological realities of women, or it dies by their chaotic hands?

I personally find it amazing that white women, for example, are so sought after yet so infrequently have kids ... ah yes, when history, evolution, and technology collide.
Analysis paralysis. Endless monkeybranching until the clock runs out.

Ask the average person if they want a Cadillac for free and they'll take it without hesitation. They'll immediately start enjoying the car and be happy and take pride of ownership.

Put the average person in the world's largest exotic car yard and ask then to choose any one car they like. Paralysis analysis kicks in and though they were at first elated they are soon overwhelmed with stress and waste endless time test-driving, weighing up pros and cons and second guessing themselves until the lot closes and they're left with nothing.

Dusty

Peacock
Gold Member
The United States is almost the same size as Europe, and Europe has over 40 countries, and the USA is just one. I think 40 is too many (there are advantages to size) but the USA has room to Balkanize into a handful of smaller nations.

I don’t think any of the conservative countries have to have draconian white-only policies. No trail of tears of blacks and browns needed. The bad POC will have a strong incentive to “self deport” out of conservative countries to lib ones on the continent. First, cut welfare back. That will get your lazy welfare queens to get the hell out. Eliminate affirmative action. Can’t compete? STFU and GTFO. Law and order policing. Gangs won’t be allowed to take over cities, and no one will be moved by videos of Deshawn or Mohammad or Jose getting his head busted open when he won’t comply with the rules of society. Institute e-verify and crack down on employers who hire illegals (make the penalties as bad as cheating on your taxes). English only policies.

You won’t be left with 100 percent white after everything shakes out, but the number will be high, and the POC who remain will be the good ones.

Then you could have immigration policies similar to Israel or japan. People of European-Christian ancestry will be the predominate immigration class. Maybe the only non-whites you’d let it would be through marriage to a huwhite citizen.

As Samseau says, the states already have government systems set up. They all have executive, legislative, and judicial branches. They have agencies to regulate corporations, banks, insurance companies, etc.

I can’t see the “liberal” countries being stable in the long run. You’d see tribal conflict With PoC vying for control. The most aggressive will take power (probably muslims). You’d see white flight. Without whites, these countries would be left with rule and control by Muslims or Africans or mestizos. Where is that successful today.

Malone

Pelican
Gold Member
I read a new novel recently by Neal Stephenson, a pretty legendary sci-fi author. It was near future as a lot his stuff is. It should go without saying he's totally blue pill.

In this world, the US was divided into two parts - the Blue "sane" parts which were all the big cities, floating in their Utopian paradise of diversity and liberal values. The rest is "Ameristan" - where all the ignorant, benighted gun and bible loving idiots lived. It was implied heavily that the blue cities were supporting the rest of America.

The new Ameristan was complete with a new Christian religion called Leviticans where they unironically burn crosses, but nothing to do with the KKK of course.

In short, it was typical shithead liberal trash which was disappointing. The mind virus has infected a lot of people.

That said, I think Balkanization of the US could work. I also don't think it'd be allowed to happen without an actual hot civil war.

MusicForThePiano said:

You have got to be retarded. You're so low iq you group all spanish speaking people under the mexican group.

You should go out more and travel around.

And hispanics did not appropriate their language and religion from white people, they went and "conquered" [imposed] their customs upon millions of people all around the globe. You should brush up on your history.

You seem to think you're superior because of being white. The joke reads itself.

I'm not mexican btw.

Oberrheiner

Pelican
Malone said:
I read a new novel recently by Neal Stephenson, a pretty legendary sci-fi author. It was near future as a lot his stuff is. It should go without saying he's totally blue pill.

In this world, the US was divided into two parts - the Blue "sane" parts which were all the big cities, floating in their Utopian paradise of diversity and liberal values. The rest is "Ameristan" - where all the ignorant, benighted gun and bible loving idiots lived. It was implied heavily that the blue cities were supporting the rest of America.

The new Ameristan was complete with a new Christian religion called Leviticans where they unironically burn crosses, but nothing to do with the KKK of course.

In short, it was typical shithead liberal trash which was disappointing. The mind virus has infected a lot of people.

That said, I think Balkanization of the US could work. I also don't think it'd be allowed to happen without an actual hot civil war.
Enjoy snow crash, forget about the rest of his work.

Malone

Pelican
Gold Member
Oberrheiner said:
Malone said:

Enjoy snow crash, forget about the rest of his work.
I've read everything he's written. I don't agree with your assessment.

Oberrheiner

Pelican
Oh ok, then you know more about him than I do.

I read snow crash when it came out, liked it so tried his first 2 but got bored.
Then I read cryptonomicon when it came out because of the hype it got, but by then my life was more cyber than his writings so meh.

What would you recommend from him then ?

Sherman

Ostrich
perros said:
MusicForThePiano said:
The concept of "white" is so much made up baloney. If you like in the history books, in the 1890s, Irish were commonly classified in America as black. Even when I was growing up, there was no concept of white. People would identify by their ethnic heritage. I remember my girlfriend was Irish, and her family was extremely displeased that she was dating someone who wasn't Irish. In Europe nationalities still have some meaning, e.g. Italian, Swedish, German, etc., but people don't think of themselves as white.