The path to Civil War 2 (USA)

Atomic

Robin
That dudes channel is amazing.

You can tell he knows his shit. If you have military experience you will see the parallels with MDMP and OPORDs (he specifically lays one out in one of the videos)

He will be very successful in the future, the shit hits the fan community is going to flock to him.
 

Leonard D Neubache

Owl
Gold Member
Sherman said:
...
The concept of "white" is so much made up baloney. If you like in the history books, in the 1890s, Irish were commonly classified in America as black. Even when I was growing up, there was no concept of white. People would identify by their ethnic heritage. I remember my girlfriend was Irish, and her family was extremely displeased that she was dating someone who wasn't Irish. In Europe nationalities still have some meaning, e.g. Italian, Swedish, German, etc., but people don't think of themselves as white.
I want you to imagine you're a Boer in South Africa. You, your wife and your kids have had your hands tied behind your back and Colonel Malaki (he's the one with the aviator glasses and the beret) is ordering his men to pour gasoline into the tires around each of your necks.

Now, in complete earnest I want you to imagine explaining exactly what you've written above to him as a form of defense against his ignorant misconceptions.

The thing is, I don't disagree with your point, but the people who want "white people" dead aren't interested and at the end of the day it doesn't matter what the victim thinks, it only matters what the aggressor thinks.
 

ilostabet

Pelican
It's a stupid concept, but sometimes it's your opponents that define you.

You may not consider yourself white, but believe me the black and brown hordes storming each one of our countries consider us white. And so do the 'chosen people'. And they hate us as such, as the colonizers, the slave masters, whatever. You see, I never owned slaves or colonized anything, and for most of my life I never really thought of myself as white - but the black kids who beat the shit out of me and stole my lunch money when I was a kid thought of me that way.

It doesn't matter if they are mistaken, or if we expose them to boomer peterson liberal individualism - their eyes can see the difference, and hence the difference exists. And they can see it not just in skin color, but behavioral traits. This is why blacks call out blacks who 'act white'. We may want to think there is no such thing, or intellectually it's a muddy concept, but the fact is, our enemies look at us as a separate group and to them it doesn't matter if you're Australian or Austrian, you're still a pale mofo.
 

Leonard D Neubache

Owl
Gold Member
ilostabet said:
It's a stupid concept, but sometimes it's your opponents that define you.
...
It's for this reason that I'm becoming less and less worried about a steady decline into irreversible extinction.

I think that just as the devil defeats man with his own sins, I think God defeats the devil the same way. The devil wants to destroy those who most readily hear God and he has mobilized his minions cunning and stupid alike to achieve that, but his minions are alternately too cunning or too dumb for their own good. They're giving the game away and turning the heat up too quickly on the frog. The cunning ones have multiplied and weaponized the dumb ones so completely that they will soon be beyond control.

It would be harder to have faith in God's plan if it weren't basically the only functional option at this point. The more we turn to God the starker the disparity becomes against the hordes of evil and the sooner they will push open conflict that I believe they will lose. I believe that we can trust them in their wrath, envy and pride to trigger the worldly battle of good and evil long before their victory is assured.
 

Easy_C

Crow
Leonard D Neubache said:
Sherman said:
...
The concept of "white" is so much made up baloney. If you like in the history books, in the 1890s, Irish were commonly classified in America as black. Even when I was growing up, there was no concept of white. People would identify by their ethnic heritage. I remember my girlfriend was Irish, and her family was extremely displeased that she was dating someone who wasn't Irish. In Europe nationalities still have some meaning, e.g. Italian, Swedish, German, etc., but people don't think of themselves as white.
I want you to imagine you're a Boer in South Africa. You, your wife and your kids have had your hands tied behind your back and Colonel Malaki (he's the one with the aviator glasses and the beret) is ordering his men to pour gasoline into the tires around each of your necks.

Now, in complete earnest I want you to imagine explaining exactly what you've written above to him as a form of defense against his ignorant misconceptions.

The thing is, I don't disagree with your point, but the people who want "white people" dead aren't interested and at the end of the day it doesn't matter what the victim thinks, it only matters what the aggressor thinks.
Maybe, but convincing them isn't the point.

If you can shatter the narrative on one side it's the rhetorical equivalent of smashing the fences. Were the idea to take off it undermines the control of European thought that such a narrative offers.

Most distinctly, the idea of "white" has no discernable culture, value, or heritage beyond things like Pumpkin spice lattes and spin classes.

The moment you get people becoming proud of their ethnic heritage then you do have distinct achievements that can be proudly attributed to people. Cathedrals, great art of the past, etc. Evoking that imagery is far more powerful and instills a feeling that there's something great worth defending in a way that "white" is utterly incapable of.

Key word bolded. People who understand people know that the way you influence thinking is by playing off subliminal associations. People subliminally associate "white" with trashy girls in yoga pants, smug assholes in suits, and guys from trailer parks wearing wifebeaters. Referencing "polish-americans" or whatever term you come up with evokes images and feelings of classic architecture, art, music, and cathedrals.
 

perros

Woodpecker
Easy_C said:
Leonard D Neubache said:
Sherman said:
...
The concept of "white" is so much made up baloney. If you like in the history books, in the 1890s, Irish were commonly classified in America as black. Even when I was growing up, there was no concept of white. People would identify by their ethnic heritage. I remember my girlfriend was Irish, and her family was extremely displeased that she was dating someone who wasn't Irish. In Europe nationalities still have some meaning, e.g. Italian, Swedish, German, etc., but people don't think of themselves as white.
I want you to imagine you're a Boer in South Africa. You, your wife and your kids have had your hands tied behind your back and Colonel Malaki (he's the one with the aviator glasses and the beret) is ordering his men to pour gasoline into the tires around each of your necks.

Now, in complete earnest I want you to imagine explaining exactly what you've written above to him as a form of defense against his ignorant misconceptions.

The thing is, I don't disagree with your point, but the people who want "white people" dead aren't interested and at the end of the day it doesn't matter what the victim thinks, it only matters what the aggressor thinks.
Maybe, but convincing them isn't the point.

If you can shatter the narrative on one side it's the rhetorical equivalent of smashing the fences. Were the idea to take off it undermines the control of European thought that such a narrative offers.

Most distinctly, the idea of "white" has no discernable culture, value, or heritage beyond things like Pumpkin spice lattes and spin classes.

The moment you get people becoming proud of their ethnic heritage then you do have distinct achievements that can be proudly attributed to people. Cathedrals, great art of the past, etc. Evoking that imagery is far more powerful and instills a feeling that there's something great worth defending in a way that "white" is utterly incapable of.


Key word bolded. People who understand people know that the way you influence thinking is by playing off subliminal associations. People subliminally associate "white" with trashy girls in yoga pants, smug assholes in suits, and guys from trailer parks wearing wifebeaters. Referencing "polish-americans" or whatever term you come up with evokes images and feelings of classic architecture, art, music, and cathedrals.

And that is America for you in a nutshell. Americans lack identity due to it being an immigrant nation. Everyone came from somewhere.

Minorities just like whites go through the same exact things. African Americans are the descendants of slaves that came from many African countries and over time collectively just became "blacks" or "African Americans". Many Blacks have no idea what country to trace their roots from. In my opinion Blacks have it the worst when it comes to knowing what their identity is which is the reason why the cling so hard to the slavery issue. Many of them find ways to find some sort of identity by (Pan-Africanism, changing their slave names to African names or muslim names) etc... or claiming African pride Marcus Garvey style.

Hispanics are another group struggling to find their identity. They have it the easiest because their ancestral homeland is right next door and they are the newer and fresher immigrants thus you will see a more pronounce sense of pride and looking for that identity by flying Mexican flags around. A Mexican-American born and raised in the states will fly a Mexican flag even if he hasn't ever step foot in Mexico, not because he really cares about Mexico (trust me none of them will actually move there), but because its a way to identify with their roots living in a country that supposedly hates them. But Mexico doesn't want them either because in their eyes they will never be fully Mexican, just Americanized brown people.

Whites obviously, as mentioned in this thread, have confederate flags, cling on to the issue of guns, and if they know where their ancestors came from (Irish, German, Italian, Sottish, etc...) rep that. "Oh I'm Irish, I'm Italian, etc..." and feel a sense of identity and pride that way.

Will we ever change this? Probably not.

When Hispanics fly around Mexican flags the white folks don't like it- "Go back to Mexico if you don't like it here, this is murica".

When Whites fly around the confederate flags the minorities don't like it - "That's racist, you want to own slaves, white nationalists, etc..."
 

Samseau

Owl
Gold Member
Feelings aren't going to stop the state from taxing you into oblivion or being targeted by the hordes. Feelings are meaningless in war.
 

N°6

Ostrich
perros said:
Leonard D Neubache said:
When most of the Boomers are dead and no Republican party short of drag-wearing sellouts is capable of courting a Left Wing vote then the center will not be able to hold. Or in other words, when your choices go from "Trump or Bernie" to "Bernie or Kamala" and eventually to "Kamala or Cortez" then white America is going to look toward taking their ball and going home.

The jury is still out on whether they'll be too weak to manage it by then.

I don't think its quite doom and gloom as you are making it out to be.

Remember Boomers were once the SJW's of the 60s. The hippie movement, sexual liberation revolution, everyone smoking pot, protests in college campuses, civil rights movement, etc...

The way I see it, as people age they become more and more conservative. There will always be old people to make a contrast between between the more progressive masses and conservative old people.

Millenials will one day get to 60 and 70 and wont be as liberal as the future generations. Its a cycle.
What will they be conserving?
 

Easy_C

Crow
Samseau said:
Feelings aren't going to stop the state from taxing you into oblivion or being targeted by the hordes. Feelings are meaningless in war.
If manipulating feelings was as meaningless as you imply then we would never have gotten to this point, nor would they have invested so heavily into the study of mass psychology.

And saying that "feelings are meaningless in war" is the kind of statement that people with limited experience with it say. A huge part of the reason why invasions like the Russian move into Finland and the US move into Afghanistan were complete disasters is because one side was just doing a job and the other side felt a powerful attachment to their culture/homeland that they felt was being existentially threatened.

Our modern society where most are too jaded or too drugged up to feel anything is a big part of the problem.
 

RexImperator

Crow
Gold Member
The jury is still out on whether they'll be too weak to manage it by then.
In both the US and Europe, the young men who would be doing the fighting have never been born (family-planned away).

The demographer Gunnar Heinsohn has invented something called a “war index.” It uses a society’s ratio of men aged 15–19 to men aged 55–59 as a proxy for that society’s likelihood to wage war. It is based on the idea that the group in their late fifties will soon retire, leaving behind a certain number of “places” for the teenagers. The index is not perfect—it takes no account of economic transformation, for instance, or the effect of women in positions of power—but it makes a rough and reliable kind of sense. A low ratio means the field won’t be very crowded for newcomers to the labor market. In Germany, where, as we have said, one generation is about a third smaller than the next, the “war index” is 0.66. Lack of grievances is not the only reason such societies tend to be more pacifistic than the norm. Where families have only one or two children, there is a good chance that a soldier who dies in battle will bring the extinction of his family.41 Heinsohn’s model may help explain why, even at a time of escalating political upheaval and interethnic tension in Europe, violence is still near historic lows.
https://www.hoover.org/research/european-demographics-and-migration
 

Leonard D Neubache

Owl
Gold Member
N°6 said:
perros said:
Leonard D Neubache said:
When most of the Boomers are dead and no Republican party short of drag-wearing sellouts is capable of courting a Left Wing vote then the center will not be able to hold. Or in other words, when your choices go from "Trump or Bernie" to "Bernie or Kamala" and eventually to "Kamala or Cortez" then white America is going to look toward taking their ball and going home.

The jury is still out on whether they'll be too weak to manage it by then.

I don't think its quite doom and gloom as you are making it out to be.

Remember Boomers were once the SJW's of the 60s. The hippie movement, sexual liberation revolution, everyone smoking pot, protests in college campuses, civil rights movement, etc...

The way I see it, as people age they become more and more conservative. There will always be old people to make a contrast between between the more progressive masses and conservative old people.

Millenials will one day get to 60 and 70 and wont be as liberal as the future generations. Its a cycle.
What will they be conserving?
Truth and wisdom are eternal. We have to be bombarded constantly in order to be brainwashed against it. The reality is that we're only ever a couple of bad winters away from going back by default to all that stuff the conservatives failed to conserve over the last 70 years.
 

Roosh

Cardinal
Nation's Civil War Reenactors Have Been Preparing For This Moment Their Entire Lives

U.S.—After Trump tweeted about a civil war, the nation's Civil War reenactors excitedly began mobilizing, reporting that they have been waiting for this exact moment their entire lives.

"I knew this day would come," said Jed Jenkins, who reenacts the Battle of Gettysburg every year. "When Trump tweeted about civil war, I donned my rebel gray uniform and answered the call."

The nation has long wondered why Civil War reenactors did what they did, thinking it was "cool but kinda weird" that they get all dressed up in historically accurate uniforms and pretend to shoot each other. But now it's clear: they were getting ready for the second Civil War, and the nation is laughing at them no more.

According to a report, thousands of reenactors began descending on the site of Fort Sumter yesterday to get things started. Cannons were wheeled into position. Rifles were loaded. Muskets were musketed. Rebels and Union soldiers began shouting insults at each other, as they've practiced for years. The tension was high as everyone waited for the first shot of Civil War 2: The Sequel.

Unfortunately, Trump then tweeted, "Lol jk," making the reenactors sad. They say their time will still come at some point in the future however, and when it does, they'll be ready.
https://babylonbee.com/news/nations...en-waiting-for-this-moment-their-entire-lives
 

Sherman

Ostrich
The question is what comes after the civil war. It's most likely going to be a Principate. There is no way you are going to have some kind of libertarian government after a civil war. Julius Caesar didn't march into Rome for his ego. He did it because he knew the Republic was failing and needed to be replaced. Cicero ignored Plato's warning that democracy is the worst form of government. Caesar, in fact, did save Rome, by putting Octavian in his will, giving a huge left turn to his enemies. Mark Anthony and Cleopatra put up a good fight, but Joe Biden and Nancy Pelosi aren't nearly as tough, plus they don't have any legions. It could go smoother than we think.
 

It_is_my_time

Hummingbird
Sherman said:
The question is what comes after the civil war. It's most likely going to be a Principate. There is no way you are going to have some kind of libertarian government after a civil war. Julius Caesar didn't march into Rome for his ego. He did it because he knew the Republic was failing and needed to be replaced. Cicero ignored Plato's warning that democracy is the worst form of government. Caesar, in fact, did save Rome, by putting Octavian in his will, giving a huge left turn to his enemies. Mark Anthony and Cleopatra put up a good fight, but Joe Biden and Nancy Pelosi aren't nearly as tough, plus they don't have any legions. It could go smoother than we think.
Joe Biden and Nancy Pelosi are just puppets. Their handlers are very tough and have billions of potential members for their legion and nearly unlimited resources. Even if the 5% of so of the world's population that believes in western values stands up for themselves, that leaves billions of men out there with no future and no education to be easily swayed into attacking us.

If the elites do get control of China, or if they already do, it is going to be a cake walk for them to crush the western resistance.

As much as it pains me to say it, it looks really bad no matter which way the west goes.
 

Leonard D Neubache

Owl
Gold Member
Man plans, God laughs. We cannot begin to imagine what is and isn't in the wind right now. We can only make our best guesses, pick our side, choose our location, get right with God, pray for the best and prepare for the worst.
 

Deepdiver

Hummingbird
Gold Member
Radical Left unleashes War on U.S. soil:

https://www.infowars.com/full-break...n-attempted-assassination-of-president-trump/

Full Breakdown of Deep State Escalation That Will End in Attempted Assassination of President Trump

The deep state is at war with America.

The CIA is running an attempted coup, and all the CIA’s puppet “journalists” (actually nothing more than CIA-run media hacks) are all-in. The Democrats are betting everything that they can remove Trump from office and somehow avoid a popular uprising that would likely see millions of armed citizens taking action to defend this republic against the lawless deep state and its authoritarian rule.

You are witnessing the final chapter. The Democrats, CIA and media hacks are throwing everything at Trump in a last-ditch effort to remove him from office before the 2020 election, which the Dems know they cannot win (because Democrat ideas suck, and they have no ideas other than communism and handing out free stuff to everyone). Just today, lunatic Democrat congresswoman Maxine Waters called for President Trump to be “imprisoned and placed in solitary confinement,” probably so the deep state can pull a Jeffrey Epstein on him, where magically all the security cameras simultaneously malfunction while the prisoner is executed.

The fake news corporate media has abandoned any last shred of credibility and is now literally faking every “bombshell” about Trump, Ukraine, Russia and the so-called “whistleblower” (who is really nothing more than a CIA spy). In reality, all media hacks have become crisis actors who have been handed scripts by the CIA, and they are role-playing those scripts to pretend like Trump has been caught carrying out heinous crimes… the very same crimes that Joe Biden actually committed.

Level 1: “Soft coup” attempt

At this level, which you are witnessing right now, deep state spies and operatives inside the bureaucracy fabricate fake accusations against Trump while media crisis actors pretend they’ve found a smoking gun that doesn’t actually exist. By whipping up mass hysteria via the CIA-run media, Democrats hope they can trick America into going along with the impeachment of Trump by accusing him of carrying out the corruption crimes that Joe Biden actually executed.

Level 2: Criminal framing attempt using crisis actors

If the soft coup fails, the same deep state operatives and crisis actors (Brennan, Comey, McCabe, Obama, Clinton, etc.) will fabricate fake financial documents and pretend that Trump committed a vast array of financial crimes. The documents will be as fake as Barack Hussein Obama’s birth certificate which, of course, was Photoshopped into a 17-layer digital file with bits and pieces switched together from various scans of old documents.

The Obama deep state has extensive experience fabricating fake documents, and they will put those skills to use in trying to frame Trump for criminal behavior that he didn’t commit. Remember, trust nothing reported by the media. They lie about everything. They are just “following orders,” after all, handed to them by the CIA.

Level 3: Area effect “terrorism” that attempts to injure or murder Trump

When the criminal framing attempts fall flat, the deep state Democrats will ratchet up their plans to a “hot” phase of the civil war. In this phase, operatives run by the FBI — all of whom have extensive experience planning and carrying out acts of terrorism across the United States — will go live with “area effect” attacks that attempt to kill President Trump with nuclear, biological or chemical attacks.

Level 4: Direct assassination attempt to murder Trump

When all the other attempts fail, a direct assassination attempt will be leveled against Trump, but it will of course be made to look like a death by natural causes in order to suppress a patriot uprising. If Trump is killed via a shooting or some similarly violent attack, that will be the tipping point for American patriots to self-activate and rise up against the corrupt, criminal deep state and the Democrat traitors across the country. So the deep state will attempt to make the assassination look like an accident or a natural death, and of course the autopsy will be covered up, the body will be cremated and all evidence will be swept under the rug as quickly as possible.

Level 5: Unleashing planned invasion of America with Chinese and UN troops

Finally, if the direct assassination attempt fails, the deep state will unleash an international war that will invite Communist Chinese and U.N. troops to invade and occupy the United States through California and the Southern border, respectively.

Calif. Governor Newsom has already sold out to the Chinese and will no doubt welcome a communist Chinese invasion of California, granting millions of Chinese troops a beachhead on California soil. The lunatic left-wing Democrats in California will cheer at first, at least until the Chinese troops begin raping, pillaging and mass murdering the residents of Los Angeles as they sweep eastward. (Note to California libtards: Communism sounds awesome until it arrives at your door. Then it’s murderous.)

Should this scenario happen, patriots in rural California, Oregon, Nevada and Arizona will not only engage and disrupt Chinese military operations; they will also seek out and remove all the collaborators (i.e. Democrats who went along with the invasion). Dave Hodges at TheCommonsenseShow.com covers this scenario in great detail in his excellent reporting which is based on sources in the intelligence community. Read The Russian Scissors Strategy Part 1 and Part 2 for an overview of the multinational invasion of the USA that’s being planned with the help of Obama and other traitors.
 
Top