The path to Civil War 2 (USA)

Dr Mantis Toboggan

Kingfisher
Gold Member

I agree and see one of two paths going forward -

1) Conservatives end up living under a sort of soft totalitarianism, something like a woke version of China's social credit system, where no one dares voice conservative viewpoints because of the threat of punishment, where punishment may be any combination of

- Job loss and a damaged professional reputation that follows you throughout your career
- Having your business boycotted into bankruptcy
- Financial punishment in the form of bank accounts/payment processing accounts being shutdown ("we refuse to do business with racists")
- Being unpersonned online via social media deplatforming
- Being unpersonned in real life as you'll now be ostracized as a bigot by "friends", neighbors and colleagues who fear being associated with you

All of those things I listed have already happened to various individuals and groups, and I expect that it's only going to intensify from here on out. The only thing that will change is that the bar is going to keep getting lower for what transgressions will land you in hot water with the Left.

2) The US balkanizes

The Right finally concedes that the US as it once was is never going to come back, regardless of who we vote for, but we might be able to save a part of it of it by breaking off and completely separating from the Left. We could keep some part of Heritage America alive and I think that's better than losing all of it.

Fuck that, I'm not doing #1. I'd rather surrender some land, even the land I grew up on, than my principles and my country.

jarlo

Woodpecker
Orthodox
I think we all have to prepare to support a legitimate secession movement in our lifetimes. It is not as clear to me as it is to others that the election was stolen through explicit voter fraud on Election Day - though I think voter fraud absolutely occurred. What is clear to me is that the election was stolen through the media's and tech companies' lies. The Hunter Biden story suppression alone pivoted the election.

For me, preparation for secession means less that you should have some huge arsenal of guns (though that is important and a good thing), but more that you should get your affairs in order to be able to move and act towards secession when it comes to it. Get rid of excess things, make sure you have no outstanding debts, have a go plan, and save funds for you and your family to be able to survive when you're fired from your job.

perros

Woodpecker
A big step is getting men to realize there is no political solution. That you can't vote for the other party to fix the serious problems we face.

Catturd has a large following and this is a very popular post this morning.

Yep! If people are out here waiting for what a politician is going to give them then they themselves are the dummies. Politicians have never done shit for anyone ever.

@It_is_my_time I invite you to watch this video where he explains trying to get rid of that victim mentality and focus within your own life. He talks about it through a Black perspective but it goes to men of all race.

Punchitchewie

Woodpecker

I agree and see one of two paths going forward -

1) Conservatives end up living under a sort of soft totalitarianism, something like a woke version of China's social credit system, where no one dares voice conservative viewpoints because of the threat of punishment, where punishment may be any combination of

- Job loss and a damaged professional reputation that follows you throughout your career
- Having your business boycotted into bankruptcy
- Financial punishment in the form of bank accounts/payment processing accounts being shutdown ("we refuse to do business with racists")
- Being unpersonned online via social media deplatforming
- Being unpersonned in real life as you'll now be ostracized as a bigot by "friends", neighbors and colleagues who fear being associated with you

All of those things I listed have already happened to various individuals and groups, and I expect that it's only going to intensify from here on out. The only thing that will change is that the bar is going to keep getting lower for what transgressions will land you in hot water with the Left.

2) The US balkanizes

The Right finally concedes that the US as it once was is never going to come back, regardless of who we vote for, but we might be able to save a part of it of it by breaking off and completely separating from the Left. We could keep some part of Heritage America alive and I think that's better than losing all of it.
Both are terrible options.
2)aka white flight is a trap. If the US balkanises and the right creates the own enclaves what’s to stop the left eventually subverting them too?

The right and whites in the general need to realise they have nowhere left to run to

jordypip23

Ostrich
Gold Member
Both are terrible options.
2)aka white flight is a trap. If the US balkanises and the right creates the own enclaves what’s to stop the left eventually subverting them too?

The right and whites in the general need to realise they have nowhere left to run to

It's challenging because Blue Cities are dotted within many Red States as well (I mean what direction would cities like Houston, Dallas, San Antonio & especially Austin lean towards despite located within the wide expanse of red-leaning "Texas". Atlanta might be another such example within the state of Georgia). Plus there are still some Republican identifying & Democrat identifying folk that are maybe a bit towards the middle or maybe the unintentional "neocon" side heh that would be confused as heck in this situation & would not know what to do. There are actual families in America that have both Republican & Democrat identifying individuals of varying types within the same families. It would be so confusing that maybe a checklist of beliefs would need to be assessed. End of the day I'm all for peaceful discussion, that's all. None of this is going to be solved overnight. In the end, belief in true Christian guidelines of peaceful living may be one way to start a discussion.

jordypip23

Ostrich
Gold Member
Yep! If people are out here waiting for what a politician is going to give them then they themselves are the dummies. Politicians have never done shit for anyone ever.

@It_is_my_time I invite you to watch this video where he explains trying to get rid of that victim mentality and focus within your own life. He talks about it through a Black perspective but it goes to men of all race.

I have seen AMS's videos. He is a sharp dude & definitely more of a leader within the urban / black community. The things he says generally do make sense as far as male & female relations go particularly for the younger guys on the block. I don't know if it's going to help much as far as the changing political landscape in the USA, however. Lol...

But this kind of reminds me of another thing to keep in mind. Ethnic groups in this country are not necessarily a monolith. Certainly not in the sense that they may have used to be decades ago. I think this goes for white, black, brown, asian, latino, etc. That actually could be part of today's challenge.

Renzy

Pelican

The Left is boiling 50 frogs. It’s time for 30 states to jump out

1969 was 50 years ago. If Americans had known then how the hippies would affect America to produce the perversions that have been forced on America as of 2019, they would have treated the hippies as a greater threat than they treated the Soviets and communism.

What will we do now to prevent the Left from making the next 50 years even more horrifying?

In 1969 they were college students, professors, NGO’s, and judges. Now they have far more power, far more institutions than they did in 1969. The pace of change is increasing as they sense that they can get away with a greater pace. Occasionally they over-step and over-reach, and they occasionally lose elections, but they are moving both parties to the left. Both parties are far to the left of where they were in 1969 because the Left has moved the electorate left using the Left’s control of education, culture, judges, media etc., and using immigration.
The government is smart enough to take away the sovereignty of the people gradually, so that we never revolt. And that has worked here since 1783, and it has worked in every western European nation, and every nation of the Anglosphere. The Left was able to take total control of every nation that is like ours, and the people never revolted.

Cities in Illinois and other states have already outlawed guns and confiscated them. The residents did not resist. The Left is smart enough not to try to take all guns all at one time because they don’t want to help you organize a revolution. They will do what is necessary to avoid giving you a triggering moment.

Most coups fail because it’s impossible to, without detection, organize a large group to take collective action. Every person who is added to the group is a potential whistle-blower. Most coups are a small group who take action and hope that other people will hear about the action, trust that small group, and then risk their lives to immediately contribute to the coup.
Compared to revolution or civil war, secession has fewer casualties, it’s orderly, and it’s legal. There is no personal risk in joining the Texas Nationalist Movement and helping Texas secede. Once Texas secedes, red states will join it in a federation. This federation should have a new constitution that does not give the central government any power or personnel to interfere in the social policy of other states. That allows the most conservative states such as Wyoming, Oklahoma, and West Virginia to be very conservative.

Perhaps this new constitution would not force states to allow internal migration within the federation. Of course a state would want to allow US citizens to immigrate to the state in the first year or two, because that’s when the true believers and the native sons would move in.

But stopping immigration after that would prevent liberals from other red states from moving in. After secession, accepting even a small percentage of the conservatives from 49 states is enough to make a state significantly more conservative because 49 is a much bigger number than 1. The first states to secede will get the biggest waves of conservative immigration unless the secessions all happen quickly.

Foolsgo1d

Peacock
Yeah its the hippies that have perverted the USA and Western powers. What planet do you have to be on to not see The Man has co-opted these "hippies" as consoomers to push their agenda at the bottom whilst they push it at the top?

What happened to the anti-Wall St protests? Co-opted and all the mega banks have their slogans on those faggot parades.

Who is responsible for the massive debt problem of the US? The people who have been in the corridors of power for decades and the privately owned FED.

Who sells billions to Arab nations so they can murder their neighbours?

Who funded, trained and armed Jihadi groups in the ME and Africa?

Who are the people locking everyone down?

Its not hippies.

Dusty

Peacock
Gold Member
Yeah its the hippies that have perverted the USA and Western powers. What planet do you have to be on to not see The Man has co-opted these "hippies" as consoomers to push their agenda at the bottom whilst they push it at the top?

What happened to the anti-Wall St protests? Co-opted and all the mega banks have their slogans on those faggot parades.

Who is responsible for the massive debt problem of the US? The people who have been in the corridors of power for decades and the privately owned FED.

Who sells billions to Arab nations so they can murder their neighbours?

Who funded, trained and armed Jihadi groups in the ME and Africa?

Who are the people locking everyone down?

Its not hippies.
1609894858567.jpeg

Jünger

Ostrich
https://www.lewrockwell.com/2021/01...osecution-of-white-people-for-false-sedition/
The list of supporters endorsing this tyrannical piece of legislation is telling to say the least. They include:

Anti-Defamation League, Arab American Institute, Bend the Arc: Jewish Action, Center for the Study of Hate & Extremism, Human Rights Campaign, Lawyers’ Committee for Civil Rights Under Law, The Leadership Conference on Civil and Human Rights, Muslim Advocates, NAACP, NAACP Legal Defense and Educational Fund, Inc., Sikh Coalition, Southern Poverty Law Center Action Fund, and Unidos.