The Pepe Meme as a Demonic Entity

Leonard D Neubache

Owl
Gold Member
Considering the bizarre shit that's coming out of the woodworks in the alt-right just now, I was reminded today of the Lovecraft novella "The Shadow Over Innsmouth".

Anyone that's read it will know exactly what I'm talking about.

sterling_archer

Hummingbird
Since I started to research I realized truth is very simple. Magic is real, occult is real and working. But not in the way you see it portrayed on conspiracy websites or worse, in Hollywood.

Biologist

Kingfisher
Gold Member
Pepe is simply a representation of mischievousness and going against the status quo.

The alt-right started using him very early in his existence because he is perfect for showing how they were going against the status quo i.e. the liberal leftists, globalists and feminists.

Dr. Howard

Peacock
Gold Member
sterling_archer said:
Since I started to research I realized truth is very simple. Magic is real, occult is real and working. But not in the way you see it portrayed on conspiracy websites or worse, in Hollywood.

True, if magic wasn't real then the bible and Talmud authors would not have gone out of their way to specifically outlaw it.

sterling_archer

Hummingbird
What is important to know that there is nothing really evil in magic. There are countless discussions how there is no black or white magic, but simply magic. What they talk about what Elites are doing is some extremist line of thinking in which they try to communicate with some potentially evil entities, but for example human sacrifice is in no traditional magic system to use. In fact these traditional systems look more like mental practices seen in the East.
Jewish Kabbalah system even (most complicated mystic system on Earth) writes about communication with beings that monotheists describe as angels. John Dee, Queen Elizabeth I personal magician and astrologist wrote Enochian alphabet for usage in similar terms Kabbalah describes. He was totally immune to prosecution from Anglican or Catholic Church.

I suspect reasons for outlawing are not exactly "its against God and its evil so don't use it for your own good". I think it was more like "we (religious authorities) have official view on reality, and we have direct line with God and only we are able to explain what God wants, so better watch yourself".

Grow Bag

Kingfisher
When I first found 4Chan & 8Chan, I hadn't laughed so much in ages. I loved the inventiveness, energy and humour. After a time though, once I filtered out the irony, there was a lot of darkness there too. On 8Chan one group of English lads, some who were family men, were dedicated hardcore occultists. They weren't Gen Z, they were older men.