Goldin Boy

Pelican
Good idea for a thread:

FUahAEd.jpg

Coja Petrus Uscan

Crow
Orthodox Inquirer
Gold Member
Never heard of the term, but it's something I think of often.

Your life is written on your face. You can easily tell a hardened thot and a good village girl; or a man of The Lord or a man of the bottle from their appearance.

It gets more obvious with age as the lines of life are written deeper on your face. I'm starting to notice people I know in their 30s who are really struggling age rapidly.

This guy was recently on Jesse Lee Peterson.

256.png

He is a Young Turk and on JLP he let slip that he sees his mother as his God.

nintchdbpict000278769484.jpg

Dear in the headlights.

maxresdefault.jpg

Much better than you.

Goldin Boy

Pelican
Soundbyte said:
Goldin Boy said:
Good idea for a thread:

FUahAEd.jpg

What does China Mac look like?

Like a hoodlum. Not the type of person you'd want to pick a fight with/run into in a dark alley.

If you know anything about his past, you know it's true (actually met him in a club in the Flatiron District of Manhattan, he's a humble, respectful guy but you can tell that he's done some reckless stuff back in the day).

MajorStyles

Pelican
Fox Sports...finding non-Jewish men that look more Jewish than Jews. But what a Cohencidence...Nic Wright (who is Greek) still has the trademark hatred for all the white goyim. Here he tells people to hate Grayson Allen because...well...you know...he's white and plays for Duke (which is like totally racist and stuff).

(((Fox))) really works hard at the physiognomy misdirection hustle.

nick-wright-grayson-allen-775x465.png

The best recent example of physiological differences that I have seen on film is a documentary put out by ESPN. It is the one about the rape hoax perpetrated against the Duke Lacrosse team. Every single good guy in that story, even the nerdy defense attorney, has morally based and heroic (traditionally masculine) physiognomic features. That is to say, the total opposite of soyboy fag face. When I watched it again under that context, it was night and day. Even before a person speaks, you can immediately tell whether or not they would be for or against the falsely accused young men. It was completely eye opening to be able to accurately discern the truth of the players, coaches, parents, university administrators, students, faculty, journalists, prosecuting attorney, police detectives, expert witnesses, the neighbor, etc. not even upon the merit of their verbal argument but simply how they looked and presented themselves.

Also, the obvious...

20191118_schiff.jpg

Peacock
Gold Member
Schiff is a pedo predator, according to Steve Pieczenik.

Schiff with Ed Buck, they both have a predilection for young black men.

buck%20schiff%201.jpg

bnl695pmkpy31.jpg

I've been reading about this on Heartiste for years, and call me crazy, but I'm beginning to think that this isn't necessarily genetic, but could actually just be the manifestation of Satan or a demon presenting itself physically after it has poisoned the mind of the victim. That is, their mind is infested with lies, deceit, and the wholesale rejection of Christ into their lives, and thus, their physical features begin to become animated by their evil thoughts and beliefs.

Another...

Freak.jpg

Thomas More

Hummingbird
ScrapperTL said:
Everything is inverted.
To find the truth, flip the lie.
“Never judge a book by its cover” - programming us with the relentless repeating of a cliche.
You have God given eyes for a reason, use them.

Never judge a book by its cover? That's what the cover is there for!

Just heard this today for the first time. Obviously your first judgment can be wrong sometimes, so you have to be open to revising your first judgment, but your first judgment based on appearances is absolutely valid, and physiognomy absolutely is a valid thing to judge by.

Fortis

Crow
Gold Member
The problem I have with these photos is that the human face is capable of a wide array of micro-expressions that you would only really catch with a camera. Ever have someone take a photo of you while playing sports or engaged in hard labor? You'd look straight-up demonic.

Seems like physiognomy would require quite a bit "control" photo experiments where they timestamp how long a certain expression was held for and under what context and emotional state.

You piss me off and I'd look possessed or "bad."

Fortis said:
The problem I have with these photos is that the human face is capable of a wide array of micro-expressions that you would only really catch with a camera. Ever have someone take a photo of you while playing sports or engaged in hard labor? You'd like straight-up demonic.

Seems like physiognomy would require quite a bit "control" photo experiments where they timestamp how long a certain expression was held for and under what context and emotional state.

You piss me off and I'd look possessed or "bad."

Here is the context of the Strzok photo I posted earlier...

tenor.gif

People already make these judgments on a second to second basis when meeting new people and in doing so, they are constantly judging the character of the person (Is this person safe, reliable, dangerous, etc etc.) by the facial expressions they receive, usually after conversing or observing the individual. So while an individual photo may seem like a rather marginal indicator of a persons behavior, that singular feature may later on become significant when it comes to facial pattern detection. The body is always speaking and nothing is insignificant. I would even say from my personal experience that women are better at detecting facial and non-verbal expressions since they are generally more neurotic and perceptive to change in the first place. After all, they do care for infants.

There are already heuristic processes that people, like interrogators or detectives, use to extract valuable information by eliciting facial expressions by exposing their subjects to certain stimuli. (usually just questions, but you can get creative here)

That these methods are used and corroborated the world over is at the very least a strong argument for it to be used as a tool to detect shared (cultural) and individual/idiosyncratic facial tendencies that can be used to detect truthfulness, deception, knowing, and ignorance. Furthermore, as cameras and facial detection software advances, this is going to turn into something that a computer is going to be able to detect and analyse extremely well. The human element will eventually be removed as facial detection becomes commonplace and massive databases are built and subjected to analysis by computers, all of which will be accessible and aid local/federal/private law enforcement.

Maybe just repeating myself at this point, but my personal opinion is that this type of information is enlightening yet terrifying. I fully expect state wide endorsement of this to detect threat levels in the future, if it isn't already in place.

Be wary of people who have that mischievous, overly carefree look. That "I don't give a fuck" look. Or people who look too confident or charismatic and expressive, and who use excessive eye contact.

Some people will go as far as making ridiculous, unnatural head and neck movements in a desperate attempt to communicate confidence. Some of them even do a lot of finger wagging and hand clapping.

The good news is that they're very transparent, and they put so much energy into trying to make an impression that they have no energy left to scrutinize you. Just let them play out whatever they want to play out, then do your own thing, with the info gathered.

Ember

Ostrich
Gold Member
Roald Dahl had it right to a certain extent.

original

Jared Kushner is an example of a passable phys but creepy vibes.

r63fbYv.jpg

Trump's mobster-money-man Sheldon Adelson has a smile that does not help much.

WyxanIx.jpg