ip7iEIt.jpg

glasses-and-nose-with-mustache-fake-mask-clipart-vector_csp60950955.jpg

fpebGdn.jpg

Wutang

Hummingbird
Gold Member
Schopenhauer wrote an essay on physiognomy

https://en.wikisource.org/wiki/On_Physiognomy

It is also a fact that in private life everyone criticises the physiognomy of those he comes across, first of all secretly trying to discern their intellectual and moral character from their features. This would be a useless proceeding if, as some foolish people fancy, the exterior of a man is a matter of no account; if, as they think, the soul is one thing and the body another, and the body related to the soul merely as the coat to the man himself.

BlastbeatCasanova

Kingfisher
Heartiste turned me on to this back when. In regards to physiognomy, I wonder the cause/effect and it seems to b a chicken-or-the-egg argument:

(in very general terms)
-Do soyboys/low T men support leftist causes because the inherently know that they're weak/low status due to their genes/physiogonomy?
-Or are they weak/low T/soy boys because they are leftist (don't work out, eat a lot of process foods, drink Soylent, work useless jobs with no meritocracy, etc.)

Max Roscoe

Pelican
Orthodox Inquirer
Ugly Jewish women who hates blonds. Never seen that before. :)

Does anyone have any good recommendations for modern books on physiognomy?
There is a really excellent one out there..... I hope someone knows what I'm talking about... I'm racking my brain now. The title may have something to do with crowds? Like crowds are always right, etc....

R.G.Camara

Kingfisher
Ugly Jewish women who hates blonds. Never seen that before. :)

Does anyone have any good recommendations for modern books on physiognomy?
I've always loved the story of how Jewish women invented dumb blond jokes to deride the prettier goyim women (shiksas) whom Jewish men preferred to them. Usually arising from Jews in Poland, hence also why there are so many "dumb Polish" jokes.

(((certain))) people really have a lot of jealousy and hate in their hearts.

I wish someone would do a psychological study on antifa people. I'd really like to know what they have in common. If I had to do my best Heartiste imitation, I would guess most share a history of childhood feelings of having something physically wrong with them.

Ember

Ostrich
Gold Member
I wish someone would do a psychological study on antifa people. I'd really like to know what they have in common. If I had to do my best Heartiste imitation, I would guess most share a history of childhood feelings of having something physically wrong with them.
Rancid bitter dregs from the bottom of the gene pool radicalized and taught to hate their betters rather than to respect and emulate them.

Ember

Ostrich
Gold Member