The Physiognomy (is real) thread

Edward Dutton has one called 'How To Judge people By What They look Like'. I have it but not read it yet.

Edward Dutton might be the best brain on the right, or the alt-right, or dissident right, or whatever it is called. The man is a genius when it comes to human bio-diversity.

Maecenas

Sparrow
This subject has completely fascinated me for a long time and I’m so happy to have found this thread, I read it all with much interest.

Does anyone have any good recommendations for modern books on physiognomy?

The closest I’ve come to this subject is through Alexander Lowen, who has quite a few books I’ve all read that are very interesting. I’m not certain if Lowen is trustworthy and if he’s (((them))) etc, but his books did give me a lot of thought. He writes about character structure and how posture can be a reflection of inner state of mind. None of his books really go into facial features specifically much though, just here and there.

bomp

Pigeon
Edward Dutton might be the best brain on the right, or the alt-right, or dissident right, or whatever it is called. The man is a genius when it comes to human bio-diversity.
I watched a lot of his videos and streams, and read some of his books, and he's right about some things, like Antifa types being spiteful mutants, but I'm extremely off-put by how he autistically deconstructs religion and Christianity as nothing more than enshrined group survival strategies. His praise of the worldly consequences of religion, presenting it as a mere means to an evolutionary end, is in effect more of an attack on religion than anything.

Elipe

Woodpecker
He looks like a normal human, and probably a likable guy in the older pictures. He looks like Damien from the Omen movie in the older ones. He must have had plastic surgery, but I can't imagine why he would have wanted it.
Possibly had a botox injection. Keeps your face smoother, but gives you that rigid robotic look where the eyebrows never move.

:hmm:

I'm no model but I have been described as "cute" more often than not. I've got a lean long face, deep set eyes a pointed nose and thin Cupid's bow lips. My ancestry is primarily Irish with a bit Germanic. I get asked if I'm Nordic a lot except the native German's I've met have assumed I was Irish.

I've got big wide open eyes that have been described as "innocent" and "vulnerable"...

Despite looking rather elfin and innocent I've hooked up with 13 different women... 3 were actually quite good looking.

I'd rather have a big solid square head like Pat Tilman. I look like a nice Irish Catholic kid. I can't post pictures (and I wouldn't post pictures of myself anyway) but I'm a dead ringer for James Montague, one of the translators of the King James Bible even down to the straight hair and red beard

JiggyLordJr

Kingfisher
:hmm:

I'm no model but I have been described as "cute" more often than not. I've got a lean long face, deep set eyes a pointed nose and thin Cupid's bow lips. My ancestry is primarily Irish with a bit Germanic. I get asked if I'm Nordic a lot except the native German's I've met have assumed I was Irish.

I've got big wide open eyes that have been described as "innocent" and "vulnerable"...

Despite looking rather elfin and innocent I've hooked up with 13 different women... 3 were actually quite good looking.

I'd rather have a big solid square head like Pat Tilman. I look like a nice Irish Catholic kid. I can't post pictures (and I wouldn't post pictures of myself anyway) but I'm a dead ringer for James Montague, one of the translators of the King James Bible even down to the straight hair and red beard

Way to toot your own horn mate