The Physiognomy (is real) thread

Peacock
Gold Member
Back in the 1950s-60s when that picture was taken, you went to a professional photographer and got your portrait taken, posing for a half hour or more. The photographer then picked the best couple of pictures out of a dozen from that session and retouched them by hand. It was the early version of Photoshop.

This is more of what RBG looked like in her youth, early 30s:

pj9fmtmvapd11.jpg

Elipe

Pelican
Back in the 1950s-60s when that picture was taken, you went to a professional photographer and got your portrait taken, posing for a half hour or more. The photographer then picked the best couple of pictures out of a dozen from that session and retouched them by hand. It was the early version of Photoshop.

This is more of what RBG looked like in her youth, early 30s:

pj9fmtmvapd11.jpg
I think I understand why Satan picked her now. That picture explains why she ended up in old age looking like she's been eating warheads candy.

Wutang

Hummingbird
Gold Member
A few pages back I mentioned how Alexander Vindman's physiology seems in contrast to him being a Ranger that had seen combat. I have another example: Fred Wellman of the Lincoln Project. He is also a ranger that saw combat during the Gulf war.

Screen-Shot-2017-01-12-at-9.15.10-AM.png

When he was younger

image.jpg

Another example I find perplexing was this West Point cadet that made some headlines when he posted a picture him saying 'Communism Will Win"

rapone-idiot.jpg

What gives?

El Draque

Kingfisher
Orthodox
iu

Christopher John MacRae Whitty CB FRCP FFPH FMedSci (born 21 April 1966) is a British physician and epidemiologist serving as Chief Medical Officer for England (CMO) and Chief Medical Adviser to the UK Government since 2019. He has also been Gresham Professor of Physic since 2018.[1][2]

Whitty served as Chief Scientific Adviser (CSA) to the Department of Health and Social Care and Head of the National Institute for Health Research (NIHR) from 2016 to 2021. He was also the Acting Government Chief Scientific Adviser from 2017 to 2018.

Since March 2020, Whitty has played a key role in the response to the COVID-19 pandemic in the United Kingdom, alongside Government Chief Scientific Adviser Sir Patrick Vallance.[3]

Personal life[edit]​

Whitty is described by those familiar with him as a private person. He is single and has no children.[3][5]

Coja Petrus Uscan

Crow
Orthodox Inquirer
Gold Member
iu

Christopher John MacRae Whitty CB FRCP FFPH FMedSci (born 21 April 1966) is a British physician and epidemiologist serving as Chief Medical Officer for England (CMO) and Chief Medical Adviser to the UK Government since 2019. He has also been Gresham Professor of Physic since 2018.[1][2]

Whitty served as Chief Scientific Adviser (CSA) to the Department of Health and Social Care and Head of the National Institute for Health Research (NIHR) from 2016 to 2021. He was also the Acting Government Chief Scientific Adviser from 2017 to 2018.

Since March 2020, Whitty has played a key role in the response to the COVID-19 pandemic in the United Kingdom, alongside Government Chief Scientific Adviser Sir Patrick Vallance.[3]

Personal life[edit]​

Whitty is described by those familiar with him as a private person. He is single and has no children.[3][5]

When I saw this video, I was reminded of the people whose heads were flushed down the toilet in school.

Inv - https://inv.riverside.rocks/watch?v=KslXveK-qw8