Coja Petrus Uscan

Crow
Orthodox Inquirer
Gold Member
E3suZmL8.png

Viktor Zeegelaar

Crow
Orthodox Inquirer
Lol we should have a thread dedicated to the images of the ministers of our health. They usually look like the most ill of all. This guy looks like he hasn’t slept for months.
Let me start with a few: Belgium and Canada. I've chosen the most flattering of the Belgian one by the way, some were just unfit for publishing. I think they're doing this on purpose just to laugh at us.

%2Fmethode%2Ftimes%2Fprodmigration%2Fweb%2Fbin%2Ffd4c6fa9-6328-3284-b143-c275c2468e5d.jpg

hw1cji8nal011.jpg

822713-gaetan-barrette-fatima-houda-pepin.jpg

gaetan-barrette.jpg

Foresight

Robin
Catholic
For those of us looking at joining public health service at the Ministerial or government office level, gratifying to know the bar is set so low. :squintlol:. Though it appears the Belgian minister may not even be able to duck under that bar, limbo rock style.

dicknixon72

Ostrich
(((David Weiss))) is a Content Strategist.

A Content Strategist is some whose "...core function of the job is developing a content strategy based on a company's or client's business objectives and a customer's or end user's needs."

The national average salary for a Content Strategist is $102,989 per year in United States.

Homeboy makes six figures yet choses to to wear 1960s draftsmen glasses so thick they could take a .223 and dress like someone waiting for a bus that will never arrive.