The Plane Crash Thread

davidjones

Banned

Oberrheiner

Banned
His dad died over 2 years ago.
A very jewish family in case physiognomy is not your thing.

Accident seems more plausible than murder but who knows.
I am not aware of any serious political opponent to macron to be honest, he's the system and they're all more or less behind him.

Sitting Bull

Woodpecker
Trad Catholic
I am not aware of any serious political opponent to macron to be honest, he's the system and they're all more or less behind him.

Indeed, although we're starting to hear those days about how Zemmour might run for the presidency. He's the system too, but at least he would be far more knowledgeable and refined than Macron who is the stereotypical oafish oligarch employee.

Sitting Bull

Woodpecker
Trad Catholic
It's true that Jews love power but hate being too visible. They much rather prefer a shabbos goy to defend their interests than one of their own.

Louis IX

Banned
Wouldn't be the first time, Sarkozy being the most recent one, although both Hollande and Macron allegedly have crypto roots.
Macron was a practicing catholic during his youth .
He was influenced by his wife Brigitte to not go to church anymore.

Thomas More

Hummingbird
737 cargo jet ditched in ocean outside Honolulu. Pilots survive.

That's some real skill to lay a huge jet like that down in the water and survive. I know there was that case in New York, so it's doable, but obviously you can never practice. I don't know if they can do this in a simulator, but even there, I can't see how they could match the actual experience.

Amazing! I'm glad they survived.

dicknixon72

Pelican
That's some real skill to lay a huge jet like that down in the water and survive. I know there was that case in New York, so it's doable, but obviously you can never practice. I don't know if they can do this in a simulator, but even there, I can't see how they could match the actual experience.

Amazing! I'm glad they survived.

This was also at night over the open ocean. Also, I miss the classic looks of the early 737 jet pods. I also think my dad had that plane's livery as a shirt in his closet.

Garuda

Pelican
Protestant
The Philippines suffered the worst military plane crash in its history.

A plane slammed into a cliff face in Kamchatka.

I keep seeing comments on Twitter that the covid vaccines are affecting pilots' skills but haven't found where this rumor came from.