The Planets and Outer Space

I have been reluctant to post this because I cannot figure out a way of trying to ask this question without sounding retarded. Here goes nothing.

What is space? What do we make of space and space travel? What do we make of colonizing mars? What is the significance of the planets?

Is space as we have been told just business as usual and one huge psi op to decimate religions and promote atheism??

What are we as Christians to think of this? Am I being paranoid? What's the deal here?

Understand that I am coming from a Christian Perspective. A secular and pop science answer will not do as I am well versed in this already.

Space is fake and gay. Science itself is fake and gay, as covid has shown. Astronomy & physics has been inverted just as much as biology with Darwinism and psychology with Freud. E Michael Jones has a great talk about newton and the retardedness of gravity. Also with David Weiss's (DITRH) work it's pretty clear what the shape of the earth is and the sham that is NASA.

TheFinalEpic

Pelican
Gold Member
Space is fake and gay. Science itself is fake and gay, as covid has shown. Astronomy & physics has been inverted just as much as biology with Darwinism and psychology with Freud. E Michael Jones has a great talk about newton and the retardedness of gravity. Also with David Weiss's (DITRH) work it's pretty clear what the shape of the earth is and the sham that is NASA.
I disagree entirely - physics is the last bastion of truth seeking in science. When you get into string theory and the theoretical side of things, a great many scientists concede to God and a universal truth - When you are dealing in 11+ dimensions that can be mathematically proven, you start to see that it's very possible for an intelligent creator to exist on a plane that we cannot as humans fathom.

Peacock
Gold Member

Don't associate EMJ with scam artists/cognitive infiltrators like David Weiss.

typtre

Robin
I have been reluctant to post this because I cannot figure out a way of trying to ask this question without sounding retarded. Here goes nothing.
Nobody is gonna laugh at you except other people who cannot let go of their ego. Check out the ten minute video in my signature.
Is space as we have been told just business as usual and one huge psi op to decimate religions and promote atheism??
Yes.
Understand that I am coming from a Christian Perspective. A secular and pop science answer will not do as I am well versed in this already.
Genesis makes it perfectly clear there are no planets. There is a firmament, and God created the sun, the moon. He created the stars also. The sun is not a star - it is the sun. The moon is not a part of earth turned into a lesser planetary object - it is the moon. The lesser light to rule the night.

We have perfect pictures of each of the planets, their moons, and their mom but try to find a real picture of Antarctica. Stop by Google and admire the worst puzzle ever constructed. The "continent" is more censored than Area 51.

Here is Pluto, the most distant non-planet of them all:

lorri-2015-07-13-20-17-35-utc.jpg

nh-pluto_crop.jpg.png

Actual photo, according to the Liars. A quick search of Pluto's heart shows the immense propaganda devoted to it.

The best we have of Antarctica:

mosaic_2000m.jpg

Envisat_GMM_mosaic_of_Antarctica_-_April_and_May_2004_pillars.jpg

image01052018_main.jpg

As you can see, they are all composites. You can see where they tried to make the last one whole.

Where is the pole?

They have the best excuses. It works because those already aboard the faith of scientism only needs a little push to overcome any doubt and to not ask themselves any further questions. You can spot this trick on many occasions where they have to explain their physics and data. Also note the duality in the name "Landsat" here.

LIMA covers the entire continent except from the South Pole at 90 degrees south to 82.5 degrees south latitude, where Landsat has no coverage because of its near-polar orbit

So... they have no coverage because they are so close to the pole. Makes sense, right?

I used to love everything space, but I realized, space is fake and gay.

Last edited:
@typtre Now I've found over the last couple of years that literally everything that was told me by society in a cultural, religious, social, political/economic sense was an utter inversion, I'm seriously at the point now to question everything. Our rule of thumbs should be if ''they'' say it is true, there is a certainty or a very high likelihood that the opposite is true. Would be interesting to research the way they've presented about geography, planets and so on but I feel we have our hands full of the practical implications of the lies I described (I would add history too, for especially the 20th century normie perspective is so inverted it's unreal, just like the other areas) and now in addition obviously the scam of scams, cojona and the vaccines and so on. Glad you're sharing some insights though that we might overlook amid the disinfo, misleading and lies of the day that we see on the ground.

An0dyne

Robin
Nobody is gonna laugh at you except other people who cannot let go of their ego. Check out the ten minute video in my signature.

Yes.

Genesis makes it perfectly clear there are no planets. There is a firmament, and God created the sun, the moon. He created the stars also. The sun is not a star - it is the sun. The moon is not a part of earth turned into a lesser planetary object - it is the moon. The lesser light to rule the night.

We have perfect pictures of each of the planets, their moons, and their mom but try to find a real picture of Antarctica. Stop by Google and admire the worst puzzle ever constructed. The "continent" is more censored than Area 51.

Here is Pluto, the most distant non-planet of them all:

lorri-2015-07-13-20-17-35-utc.jpg

nh-pluto_crop.jpg.png

Actual photo, according to the Liars. A quick search of Pluto's heart shows the immense propaganda devoted to it.

The best we have of Antarctica:

mosaic_2000m.jpg

Envisat_GMM_mosaic_of_Antarctica_-_April_and_May_2004_pillars.jpg

image01052018_main.jpg

As you can see, they are all composites. You can see where they tried to make the last one whole.

Where is the pole?

They have the best excuses. It works because those already aboard the faith of scientism only needs a little push to overcome any doubt and to not ask themselves any further questions. You can spot this trick on many occasions where they have to explain their physics and data. Also note the duality in the name "Landsat" here.

So... they have no coverage because they are so close to the pole. Makes sense, right?

I used to love everything space, but I realized, space is fake and gay.

I have literally seen the planets in my telescope. You can see the rings of Saturn, the moons of Jupiter, etc. Get out of here with that “science is gay” crap that makes us all look like a bunch of nuts. There’s healthy skepticism of TPTB and then there’s literal anti-science (which is nothing more than anti-knowledge and ultimately anti-logos) and just plain lunacy, which you are spewing.

Joe316

Robin
I have literally seen the planets in my telescope. You can see the rings of Saturn, the moons of Jupiter, etc. Get out of here with that “science is gay” crap that makes us all look like a bunch of nuts. There’s healthy skepticism of TPTB and then there’s literal anti-science (which is nothing more than anti-knowledge and ultimately anti-logos) and just plain lunacy, which you are spewing.

The "Flat Earth" psyop is forced into social media now as predictive programming to make a large part of the NPCs believe in a flat earth at some point, just so the elites can make fun of them.

No doubt many flat earthers would think that such things are CGI or you are a shill. When Evidence declares the Glory of God far beyond their imagination it is denied as somehow denying God Glory.

They are no different from the Atheists in this manner in their superskepticism that can't prove anything is ever real:

No matter the evidence presented.

ball dont lie

Kingfisher
Gold Member
The sun and moon must exist as they seem. I get heat and light from the sun - the moon causes tidal forces as you would expect and the math checks out.

I can see the moon clearly from a telescope and have done this 3 times. I have looked at sun during an eclipse with one of those viewers. Both were round.

I know that spinning objects make spheres due to gyroscopic forces. You can try this out for yourself a hundred different ways - search for it.

I can see the planets from telescopes and have seen many videos of these planets from very expensive telescopes that I can not afford. They are also round, and spin, as we would expect from everything we know about physics.

Flat Earth is going full retard. I expect Flat Earth was created by the CIA to take all the angst people feel about how ridiculous it is that humans traveled the 239,000 miles to the moon. International Space Station is 200 miles above the Earth by comparison.

Great questions, you don't sound retard, don't worry about that.

Space: Everything above 100 km from the surface of the Earth.

What is space? What do we make of space and space travel? What do we make of colonizing mars? What is the significance of the planets?
I think it's the greatest thing next to Christianity. Colonizing Mars will certainly be happening in the next ten years with the rate SpaceX is moving. Getting the cost of getting into space down to reasonable levels through rapid reusing of rockets is what is needed. I would love to look up at the night's sky, see Mars, and know there are Masses being celebrated on that planet.

What are we as Christians to think of this? Am I being paranoid? What's the deal here?
It isn't. The man who created the Big Bang theory was a Catholic priest.

Atheists at the time didn't like the theory. At the time they said, "This theory allows Christians to put God right before this big bang that created everything..." and also, "How convenient, this theory matches up with Let There be Light..."

What is your scientific and mathematical background? The reason pop science, tv series like NOVA, are so popular is because they are so simple and easy to follow.

Here's the basics of orbital mechanics:

Everything on that page is Algebra and Trigonometry, that page doesn't involve any Calculus, or the Differential Equations. Things can get really complicated, really fast for a layman, and even for one like me, something like Hubble's Law gets pretty detailed and I have to really slow down to understand and keep up.

typtre

Robin
You have seen the planets, therefore, the planets must be planets. Is this your logic? Is this science?
Your reasoning is faulty, because it depends on your programming. It is not objective.

I can also look through a telescope and see "planets", but I do not assume to know what they are.
Have you looked at the stars? Do you use the same confirmation bias here as with the planets?

Is Venus a planet?

VENUS_HQ_MOSAIC_malmer_cropped.jpg

Perfect sphere Venus. Very amaze. Much wow.

Are we looking at the same thing?

Star:

Free your mind.

MilvianForce

Sparrow
I keep a writing of quotes I devise on my own. Not for fame or to convince people, but to pass onto the youth of my family. One quote that I have is this:

"Mathematics, philosophy, the sciences and art are all malleable subjects which can be formed into a plethora of keys which help open the locks of the universe known as mysteries. These keys are a gift from God, to us, so we can explore this beautiful life which He has bestowed upon us".

That's how I see it. Why is there such a push to explore space when we have not even explored the depths of oceans? What do we have to offer another life form on a distance planet when we still judge one another based on skin colour and are ready to kill one another on a while with nuclear warheads?

If God wants it to exist, it will exist within the limitations He has put on that particular persons/objects existence. To say something exists, to me, implies that God knew of it and let it be, simple as that and He knows what we do not. All of these Atheists are hell bent on the whole "science is all we need" movement and get mad when you have found a place for both religion and science in your life. Who says I can't believe in physics and chemistry without believing in God? Those who do say this have been distanced by God due to negative influences or life events that have deeply hurt them.

The beauty about God is you can go to Him and repent anytime. Whether you turn your back on God or not, He will always be there for you, ready to listen and heal and will bestow mercy if you ask for it. The hardest thing one can do is admit that they are wrong and made mistakes, one thing I have seen about Atheists, most not all, lack humility. They have placed their egos above God and this alone is their biggest flaw.