The Prayer Rope

get2choppaaa

Hummingbird
Orthodox
Sounds like something anybody can make at home—for himself, and for family and friends. (Not everything has to be commercialized.)
Getting one from a monastery or your church bookstore is a better way to support the community. This is one of the ways monastics maintain their financial independence, and I assure you, they make things more beautiful than anything you or I would make at home.

Augustus_Principe

Woodpecker
Do any Eastern Catholics or Orthodox separated brethren have a recommendation on a Prayer Rope I could buy online? I enjoy praying the Jesus Prayer and would very much love a new tangible addition to my spiritual warfare arsenal. Regards, a Roman.
I second Roosh’s Etsy recommendation. I recall seeing many hand-made prayer ropes for sale while shopping for Rosaries a while back. I try my best to only buy hand-made Christian items. Or as others mentioned, you may find it at Monasteries where they will also be hand-made by monks/ nuns.

As for the story, it is Amazing as always. As with Jake Ultra, it is immersive, as if I am the main character himself. @Rooshv, you should really consider writing a fictional book in the future, or at the very least, release a book with your old + new short stories. I think it would do very well.

infowarrior1

Peacock
Protestant
In addition to the Prayer Rope. I also recommend Praying in regards to everything in life like the Hebrews of Old:

1 Thessalonians 5:17
This verse tells us to pray "without ceasing." What does this mean? as Marvin Wilsom explains in Our Father Abraham [156ff], this instruction reflects the Jewish perception that "everything is theological." All in life was sacred. Jewish prayers were not long explications as in our churches but were short, sentence-length prayers that punctuated the entire day. Prayers were said upon hearing good or bad news; upon smelling plants, when eating or drinking (in other words, "saying grace" was all day); there is even a record of a prayer thanking God that one is able to urinate. As a comparison, Wilson points to the line in The Fiddler on the Roof in which a rabbi is asked if there is a blessing for a sewing machine. Does this seems trite? Only because we are now used to praying as we do. In a true expression, such praying reflects the Jewish perception that all is of God and that all is owed to God.

There are prayers for everything. When I have thought on some geopolitical issue or whatever problems come to mind that is beyond my power. I immediately Pray to the Father in the name of the Son in regards to that specific topic in my mind of course.

When one uses to toilet and the gut is functional. Its good to say grace as much as with before one eats. Thanking God that the digestive system works for example.

Short prayers in regards to various things are just as valid. In that fashion Prayer becomes more habitual and instinctive like breathing.

Philonous

Sparrow
Protestant
Certainly an imaginative story, yet I don’t foresee the Empire ever obtaining that level of micromanagement of American Christians en-masse. At least not apart from those under the direct employee of the federal government, or living near major federal facilities (I notice the RooshV.com page has a Silver Spring post office box for donations).

The forced Covid19 vaccination of US military personnel was discussed in April and May, but the topic hasn’t been revisited this month. And I assume the reason is because if it is enacted it will inspire a military mass insurrection of one form or another.

Regardless, I have no doubt there is a lot of whispered talk of insurrection now going on within the US military, especially amongst its younger male officers. A lot of disgust with “woke-ism” going on just under the surface.

I’m still certain the thing that will finally set a coup in motion will be an Israeli false-flag that gets the US into a war with Iran.

And that’s not something the Jews in DC have any control over. If Israel really wants to go against the wishes of its kosher cousins across the pond, create some outrage that gets us into a war with Iran, Israel will do so.

In fact, I assume the only reason Israel hasn’t already sent fighter-bombers to attack Iran’s nuclear facilities is because Israel can’t seem to get its own government straightened out—they’ve had something like 5 national elections int he past 4 years.

I’m typing this on the day Netanyahu has finally been removed from the prime ministership by Naftali Bennett’s coalition.

But I have no doubt that once Bennett get himself settled in office he’s going to launch another “Operation Opera”—this time against the Persians.

And that’s also going to escalate a lot of secession tendencies going on in individual US states. Being taxed by the federal government to pay for that huge war. Watching our petroleum-baed US dollar collapse, our whole economy collapse. Having Selective Service partly or fully activated. Having any sort of anti-war protest outlawed due to Jan 6th provisions.

And so even though the Empire would, no doubt, very much like to impose itself on all Americans by way of 5G spying and coast-to-coast federal SWAT teams, no, it’s not getting that chance. The unrelated doings of “America’s Greatest Ally” will derail that objective.

OrthoLeaf

Sparrow
Orthodox
Certainly an imaginative story, yet I don’t foresee the Empire ever obtaining that level of micromanagement of American Christians en-masse. At least not apart from those under the direct employee of the federal government, or living near major federal facilities (I notice the RooshV.com page has a Silver Spring post office box for donations).

The forced Covid19 vaccination of US military personnel was discussed in April and May, but the topic hasn’t been revisited this month. And I assume the reason is because if it is enacted it will inspire a military mass insurrection of one form or another.

Regardless, I have no doubt there is a lot of whispered talk of insurrection now going on within the US military, especially amongst its younger male officers. A lot of disgust with “woke-ism” going on just under the surface.

I’m still certain the thing that will finally set a coup in motion will be an Israeli false-flag that gets the US into a war with Iran.

And that’s not something the Jews in DC have any control over. If Israel really wants to go against the wishes of its kosher cousins across the pond, create some outrage that gets us into a war with Iran, Israel will do so.

In fact, I assume the only reason Israel hasn’t already sent fighter-bombers to attack Iran’s nuclear facilities is because Israel can’t seem to get its own government straightened out—they’ve had something like 5 national elections int he past 4 years.

I’m typing this on the day Netanyahu has finally been removed from the prime ministership by Naftali Bennett’s coalition.

But I have no doubt that once Bennett get himself settled in office he’s going to launch another “Operation Opera”—this time against the Persians.

And that’s also going to escalate a lot of secession tendencies going on in individual US states. Being taxed by the federal government to pay for that huge war. Watching our petroleum-baed US dollar collapse, our whole economy collapse. Having Selective Service partly or fully activated. Having any sort of anti-war protest outlawed due to Jan 6th provisions.

And so even though the Empire would, no doubt, very much like to impose itself on all Americans by way of 5G spying and coast-to-coast federal SWAT teams, no, it’s not getting that chance. The unrelated doings of “America’s Greatest Ally” will derail that objective.
I admire your optimism.

Taehun Kim

Chicken
Orthodox Inquirer
Great short story! I hope I could read a full novel from you one day, Roosh!
This story reminds me of Kurt Vonnegut and Russian Myrtyrs(currently learning about them from Fr. Peter Heers).

It used to be "Today in Russia, tommorrow in America" but now it's "yesterday in Russia, today in Everywhere."