The Proud Boys thread

RE: In the wake of Proud Boys controversy, what are decent men-only groups?

The militia movement is cucked as far as I am concerned it is LARPing Feds and Methheads all coming together to do pseudo-paramilitary training when they're not drinking beer on the weekend. It makes more sense to join a bikers club than a militia. The animosity the feds have to people who self-organize with guns is readily self-apparent: just ask David Koresh and the Branch Davidians.

You are far better off joining a religious sect if you are looking for some sort of protection during the Rapture. But then again the governments track record of dealing with religious communities that are insular isn't that great either.

If you need other examples of how communities or groups are infiltrated look to the Muslim community in the US. From top to bottom they are monitored and infiltrated.

Foolsgo1d

Peacock
RE: In the wake of Proud Boys controversy, what are decent men-only groups?

Joining a movement has its risks. In Britain they go as far as hooking you up with the opposite sex to spy on you for years, even children are involved.

The bigger the group is the higher the chance there is of subversion from within.

I prefer small groups who know each other and wont compromise the groups ideals just because their feelings get hurt. You're far less likely to get blacklisted by employers who find your record during background checks as an added bonus.

Roosh

Cardinal
Orthodox
Antifa gets to walk, Proud Boys go to jail. They're facing up to 15 years in jail.

Two members of the right-wing Proud Boys group were convicted Monday for brawling with leftist antifa members in Manhattan last year.

A jury found John Kinsman and Maxwell Hare guilty of attempted gang assault, attempted assault and riot stemming from the confrontation near the Metropolitan Republican Club following a speech by former Proud Boys leader Gavin McInnes in October 2018.

Both men face up to 15 years in prison and will remain free until their sentencing.

Manhattan DA Cyrus Vance Jr. hailed the convictions as a blow against the rise of extremism and “mob violence.”

“As extremism rises in America, a Manhattan jury has declared in one voice that New Yorkers will not tolerate mob violence in our backyard,” he said in a statement.

Before the 2018 skirmish, about 60 protesters, including members of antifa, massed behind barricades to jeer McInnes’ address.

To avoid a confrontation, cops had the Proud Boys head west on 83rd Street then south on Park Avenue, while they shepherded their opponents in the other direction.

As the Proud Boys approached East 82nd Street, they saw six suspected antifa protesters heading toward them and a brawl erupted.

Prosecutor Joshua Steinglass argued at trial that the Proud Boys clearly instigated the combat.

Kinsman and Hare testified that they felt threatened and acted in self-defense.

A total of 10 Proud Boys were charged in connection with the incident. Seven of them took plea deals, and one is still awaiting trial.

The victims in the case were never identified, and antifa refused to cooperate with the investigation.

“These defendants transformed a quiet, residential street into the site of a battle-royale, kicking and beating four individuals in a brutal act of political violence,” Vance said.

Kinsman and Hare declined to comment as they left the courthouse.

https://nypost.com/2019/08/19/proud...-kinsman-convicted-for-ues-brawl-with-antifa/

Leonard D Neubache

Owl
Gold Member
For reasons like this, people in blue America ought to accept that they no longer have a functioning government rather than a hostile occupation force at best. They need to get their asses out of the blue hives ASAP and hopefully move to a deep red state. I have sympathy for these guys on an emotional level but not on a logical one. The naked emperor in the Whitehouse can't pardon them for state prosecutions AFAIK. Even if he could, they're not Jewish drug traffickers so it's a moot point anyway. They should have had more sense than to get into this stupidity in a blue city in a blue state. Those places are not America anymore. They're a globohomo version of North Korea.

And Gavin should soundly thrashed for holding events in those places as well. This outcome was not hard to predict.

Brother Abdul Majeed

Kingfisher
Gold Member
It's true what Roosh wrote about the Satanic inversion. What's good is bad.

The Proud Boys are so benign, I don't think they even take themselves all that seriously, yet they are made out to be monsters. Antifa, who go around smashing people on the head and cause all kinds of property damage get a pass by the media. I think they are trying to create some sort of false equivalency.

The fact that these two guys are facing 15 years in prison because they are considered "extremists" is absolutely ridiculous to any sane person. The emperor truly has no clothing, but how many people can see that yet?

Oberrheiner

Pelican
Leonard D Neubache said:
For reasons like this, people in blue America ought to accept that they no longer have a functioning government rather than a hostile occupation force at best.

A hostile occupation force is the very definition of a functioning government, people are just starting to realize it.

Foolsgo1d

Peacock
So can anybody who whines about those of us who have serious reservations on the current MAGA situation and Trump himself please explain how these slick city lawyers can call out the PBs as extremists, throwing the book at them whilst Antifa gives them the finger and walks free?

I dont expect serious answers but these questions on the current reality are piling up.

Leonard D Neubache

Owl
Gold Member
Oberrheiner said:
Leonard D Neubache said:
For reasons like this, people in blue America ought to accept that they no longer have a functioning government rather than a hostile occupation force at best.

A hostile occupation force is the very definition of a functioning government, people are just starting to realize it.

No, believe it or not you can have a functioning government that isn't hostile.

Leonard D Neubache

Owl
Gold Member
Foolsgo1d said:
So can anybody who whines about those of us who have serious reservations on the current MAGA situation and Trump himself please explain how these slick city lawyers can call out the PBs as extremists, throwing the book at them whilst Antifa gives them the finger and walks free?

I dont expect serious answers but these questions on the current reality are piling up.

State charges are out of bounds for federal intervention of any kind so in a situation like this Trump is not actually able to do much. The reason it seems like federal power is limitless is because if the shoe was on the other foot the deep state would step in and tell their NY cronies to take their foot off the gas, and those cronies would definitely comply. In this case however they would double down on principle if Trump attempted to intervene.

Trump could have moved to have antifa declared a terrorist organisation years ago and a similar situation would have potentially played out differently since the odds of being charged for getting into a streetfight with domestic terrorists is less likely. No DA wants to even remotely invite a federal charge of aiding a terrorist organisation under the "Patriot do-anything-we-want Act".

But without any solid indication that Trump was going to fight for his base sticking up for him on the very streets he made his name on, these guys were fools to invest in the hype and Gavin was a fool for luring them to this outcome. As I said earlier, people need to start thinking of these blue hives less like a faithfully functioning part of the US and more like a rich, Jewish version of North Korea.

Oberrheiner

Pelican
Leonard D Neubache said:
Oberrheiner said:
Leonard D Neubache said:

No, believe it or not you can have a functioning government that isn't hostile.

In theory sure, in reality I'll believe it when I see one.

Heuristics said:
The Proud Boys have been getting a lot of attention recently as being a "gang", "chauvinist", "neo-fascist", and "far-right", among other descriptors. Most of the criticism is SJW bs. Also recently Gavin stepped down as the leader. I never joined the Proud Boys, but that's just because I think Gavin is a bit of a loose canon at times, as well as the group being on the Anti-fa radar, and worried about the impact that could have on my life.

What are the alternatives? Things that come to my mind would possibly be: martial arts or boxing gym, hunting or shooting group, car club, Free Masons, or some sort of conservative church men's group.

I see that the OP has been banned. I would never join The Proud Boys.

• The creator is of the group is a pro-gay, pro-Israel wimp who is out of shape and probably has never been in a brawl his whole life and claims to be a Libertarian when he is not. He is a hypocrite and doesn't even run the group!

• Their initiation process has a bunch of dudes girly punching you until you can shoot off breakfast cereal names, making it easy for any fat-assed wimp to join.
  • They allow homosexuals into their "Men's Club" which is worse than allowing women.
  • They also call for the desecration of your body by getting one of those Proud Boy tattoos. (I do respect tattoos and scarification when those things declare you as being part of a real culture of men ie; USMC, Yakuza, your tribe, etc but not a fad group.)

I don't believe you need to be part of any group in order to feel like a man. Real men naturally gravitate to each other in order to create greatness. The boxing gym is a great idea if you truly want to learn how to defend yourself and protect your loved ones but be ready to get your face pounded in all the time until you are good enough not to get your face pounded in.

Roosh

Cardinal
Orthodox
Proud Boys members got 4 years in jail for the NYC fight:

Two members of the far-right group the Proud Boys were sentenced to four years in prison on Tuesday, over their involvement in a Manhattan brawl last October. Maxwell Hare and John Kinsman were convicted this summer of attempted gang assault, attempted assault, and riot during an attack on anti-fascists after a speech by the Proud Boys’ founder Gavin McInnes. Hare and Maxwell claimed they fought in self-defense, but security footage obtained by The New York Times revealed that Proud Boys initiated the attack. The footage shows Hare charging at and punching anti-fascists. A cellphone video from after the attack shows Hare and others boasting about attacking a “foreigner.”

https://www.thedailybeast.com/proud...rGebs-qxBJUz8anWWggPe6IZrEU3nxacgzRFSwpsIYj-Y

No antifa members who participated in the fight were arrested.

Leonard D Neubache

Owl
Gold Member
GTFO out of satanist-occupied America and keep a low profile in God-occupied America.

From 2024 onward (maybe 2020 onward) these dinky state charges are going to make way for federal charges that you can't even avoid by moving anywhere other than out of the country entirely.

4 years is a VERY short time to build rapport with a new community under social duress. If you plan on turning up in Red America the day after the DNC takes back all levers of federal power then you're going to have a hard time gaining acceptance.

MichaelWitcoff

Ostrich
Orthodox
Trump might do nothing when the people who got him elected are assaulted and thrown in prison, but look on the bright side: at least he sent $38 billion to Israel and might start a pointless war with Iran.

MAGA!

VNvet

Kingfisher
MichaelWitcoff said:
Trump might do nothing when the people who got him elected are assaulted and thrown in prison, but look on the bright side: at least he sent $38 billion to Israel and might start a pointless war with Iran.

MAGA!

Never forget his global push to decriminalize homosexuality across the world.

His administration, and anyone that supports him, is a joke.