The Proud Boys Thread

get2choppaaa

Ostrich
True.

A-lot of these articles are making different claims than the others I've glanced at.

This one for example by the New York Times insinuates that the ratting was done in 2014, before the proud boys were a thing. If this is true than disregard what I said completely.

Who knows man.

https://www.nytimes.com/2021/01/27/nyregion/proud-boys-informant-enrique-tarrio.html
I would also note from your earlier comment, the coyotes smuggling illegals across the border do engage in human trafficking... It's not like they only help get pablo and Maria accross the border... There's been hezbollah camps stated in Texas through such trafficking...

Not to lambast you as I generally agree no one likes a snitch... just making a point sir.

godfather dust

Hummingbird
Gold Member
I would also note from your earlier comment, the coyotes smuggling illegals across the border do engage in human trafficking... It's not like they only help get pablo and Maria accross the border... There's been hezbollah camps stated in Texas through such trafficking...

Not to lambast you as I generally agree no one likes a snitch... just making a point sir.
Is there any evidence that Hezbollah started camps in Texas?
Hezbollah seems like one of the less bad (not saying much) groups in the middle east in that they have not done terrorism inside the US (unlike the Sunnis beyond a doubt and probably Israel.)
Sounds like Jewish tabloid nonsense.

get2choppaaa

Ostrich
Is there any evidence that Hezbollah started camps in Texas?
Hezbollah seems like one of the less bad (not saying much) groups in the middle east in that they have not done terrorism inside the US (unlike the Sunnis beyond a doubt and probably Israel.)
Sounds like Jewish tabloid nonsense.
There is a connection between Hezbollah and latin america as well as drug cartels in mexico. I may have incorrectly stated there were Hezbollah camps. What I was referring to was the link between the Cartels (who do have training camps along the border) and Hezbollah.

Report from Texas DPS. It is worth a read as it details child trafficking, coyotes,and narcoterrorism.

That all being said, the point iwas making isn't who ho is being smuggled (bad guy a/b/c) but that coyotes exploit the these people, are not good, and undermine America rule of law.

El Chinito loco

Crow
Gold Member
There is a connection between Hezbollah and latin america as well as drug cartels in mexico. I may have incorrectly stated there were Hezbollah camps. What I was referring to was the link between the Cartels (who do have training camps along the border) and Hezbollah.

Report from Texas DPS. It is worth a read as it details child trafficking, coyotes,and narcoterrorism.

That all being said, the point iwas making isn't who ho is being smuggled (bad guy a/b/c) but that coyotes exploit the these people, are not good, and undermine America rule of law.
Not to derail but that sounds like total BS and just because it comes from a government spokesperson it doesn’t make it true. In fact under zog assume the opposite. This sounds very much like the Jewish propaganda they push on EU lawmakers too with fearmongering about Hezbollah in particular.

Cartels funnel part of their money through Jew led financial institutions in the US and the EU. The major cartels like Sinaloa and their rivals CJNG both work hand in hand with the tribe and their proxies in many ways. Some Sinaloa cartel members have even claimed that Mossad trained their elite sicarios before. See: Los Antrax

I have serious doubts cartels would be helping Hezbollah in any way unless it was to set up an ambush on them. It sounds like propaganda to smear Hezbollah and increase MiC funding against Iran.

Peacock
Gold Member
Yeah, the notion that Hezbollah is tight with the Mexican narco cartels is totally ludicrous. The US deep state has owned them completely right from the start. Their control over the cartels is even tighter today with the kind of technical tools they have had for the past decade plus (facial recognition, voice recognition, complete record of every phone call, email and financial/banking transaction, flight records, big data), we're just living in their big ant farm.

C-Note

Hummingbird
Gold Member
What was he doing to be involved with drug smuggling and human trafficking? Human trafficking is some very serious shit, and carries heavy penalties. In order for you to even know it was going on I feel like you'd have to be in on the game somehow. Very suspicious. Most informants are insiders who flip from what I understand.
Sounds to me like the government is trying to put some serious pressure on him, implying that they might put him in a position to be killed for being a "snitch." It wouldn't surprise me if they're exaggerating his role as an informant. By putting his life in danger, they may be pressuring him to plea deal and/or to inform on the other Proud Boys in exchange for not going into general population at a federal penitentiary.

It's fairly obvious that the establishment wants the Proud Boys completely erased.

Laner

Hummingbird
Gold Member
Any group of men who celebrate being men, and offer what only men can, will be listed as "Domestic Terrorists" in the coming years.

Perhaps the most dangerous thing about Proud Boys is that they are a group that could rely on each other should the need arise. Its not their drinking, their practical jokes or even their fighting with Antifa.

Its always about their self sufficiency. About their network.