The R.I.P. Thread

BasedBaker

Woodpecker
Trad Catholic

I always liked Mike Leach. He was a Republican which is rare in sportsball world. However I found him to be genuinely interesting and not just a single minded football coach like most in the sports world are. He was obsessed with pirate history, loved to talk about wine, lived in Europe for awhile. When you would hear an interview with him it was only about 30% and the rest was whatever he was interested in at the time.

He was vaxxed.

andy dufresne

Pelican
Other Christian
Despicable person whose nepotistical parents gave her a job in showbiz.

Can only imagine how many children she helped in getting raped and hiding it in hollywood by protecting an (((industry)))

or was she really protecting family...

View attachment 52948
Every Single Time

Yuck. Slowly over time it's becoming obvious that part of the 'Ritual' of these people is pedophilia and sexual abuse. Chosen ones....my butt.

GuitarVH

Ostrich
Orthodox Inquirer

It's not a good idea to mock people's freedom (freewill choice) because they wisely chose not to take an extremely dangerous experimental death jab.

Did he also mock people who never injected heroin or free-based cocaine because they didn't wish to injure themselves?

Also making it known that he doesn't trust God and instead believes in SCIENCE which is the modern gnostic religion, basically Satanism itself.

Thomas More

Crow
Protestant
I was reading this, then read about Tom Braden, the journalist who wrote the original Eight is Enough book, on which the TV show was based.

The Wikipedia page on Braden talks about how he was previously working for the CIA, on undercover efforts to promote leftist Ideology in American groups like the AFL-CIO, on the theory that they were supporting anti-communist liberals in a way that undermined pro-Soviet leftists. Sounds like a thin excuse for undercover leftist activism in the US which they had no authorization to be doing. This also provides support for the idea that the CIA was behind later lefty activists in the US.

Thomas More

Crow
Protestant
I was reading this, then read about Tom Braden, the journalist who wrote the original Eight is Enough book, on which the TV show was based.

The Wikipedia page on Braden talks about how he was previously working for the CIA, on undercover efforts to promote leftist Ideology in American groups like the AFL-CIO, on the theory that they were supporting anti-communist liberals in a way that undermined pro-Soviet leftists. Sounds like a thin excuse for undercover leftist activism in the US which they had no authorization to be doing. This also provides support for the idea that the CIA was behind later lefty activists in the US.
I ran into another related story.

In the Eight is Enough TV series, Diana Hyland was the wife and mother in the first season, but she had breast cancer and died, so they had the mother die in the TV series as well, and later had the father remarry,

It turns out that Diana Hyland was romantically involved with John Travolta, who was 18 years younger than her. She had played Travolta's mother in The Boy in the Bubble, which was Travolta's first movie role outside of being Vinnie Barbarino in Welcome Back Kotter, and he ended up getting hot for her.

They ended up falling in love, and then she got cancer. From my point of view, it was a strange May/December relationship, or more like March/July, but it appears they were very much in the throws of romantic love. She eventually died in his arms, when he was still only 23.

Later on, Travolta married Kelly Preston, and after 29 years of marriage, she died of breast cancer as well. I remember Preston's death in 2020 very clearly since my wife had cancer then as well.

It's got to be one of the toughest things in the world to go through that kind of loss twice. Sadly, Travolta is a Scientologist. I know there are a number of other stories about him as well. I pray he'll find true salvation in Christ Jesus.

Last edited: