The R.I.P. Thread

budoslavic

Eagle
Orthodox
Gold Member
Tawny Kitaen's dead at 59.

E06USWdWYAELWMq

Nobody knows what happened. It was unexpected. From scrolling her Twitter page, she tweeted "...not feeling good...totally not feeling good!". People are wondering if she took the COVID vaccination jab.

E06oBfdVIAM5Itr

jordypip23

Ostrich
Gold Member

E06USWdWYAELWMq

Nobody knows what happened. It was unexpected. From scrolling her Twitter page, she tweeted "...not feeling good...totally not feeling good!". People are wondering if she took the COVID vaccination jab.

E06oBfdVIAM5Itr

In her heyday she was clearly a very foxy Jewish lady. Unfortunately, you can see the toll that plastic surgeries & botox took on her face over time. And we can only speculate as to what kind of substances she might have been hooked on over the years whether via prescription or otherwise. Either way, RIP Tawny Kitaen.

Redcrosse

Kingfisher
Other Christian

E06USWdWYAELWMq

E06oBfdVIAM5Itr

She definitely tweeted about how anxious she was to get the jab back in January. So she probably did get it:

TheMoralLaw

Banned
She definitely tweeted about how anxious she was to get the jab back in January. So she probably did get it:

I can believe the "pseudoscience" that she died from the vaccine or I can believe the Muh Science finding of "death from a broken heart".

[ps to mod... do we move to vaccine thread?]

Uzisuicide

Kingfisher
Protestant
Gold Member
I can believe the "pseudoscience" that she died from the vaccine or I can believe the Muh Science finding of "death from a broken heart".

[ps to mod... do we move to vaccine thread?]

Sad, she was a total silly in her day especially in "Batchelor Party." Crazy how these women deform their faces with excess plastic surgeries in old age.

Attachments

• 1118full-bachelor-party-screenshot.jpg
    1118full-bachelor-party-screenshot.jpg
    54.4 KB · Views: 17

Barron

Banned
Gold Member
Dustin "Screech" Diamond passed away from lung cancer at 44.

Holy shit just saw this... Screech was the only role this guy ever did and is the only one he ever needed. Even tearing it up in celebrity boxing couldn't change his image. I guess he smoked like a chimney? Sad news

GodfatherPartTwo

Kingfisher
Protestant
Holy shit just saw this... Screech was the only role this guy ever did and is the only one he ever needed. Even tearing it up in celebrity boxing couldn't change his image. I guess he smoked like a chimney? Sad news
Was rewatching the Wonder Years and saw him in some of the earlier seasons. 44 is too young to go.

MartyMcFly

Ostrich
Other Christian
Trillions 'lost' (stolen) by the Pentagon he reported.

Over 1 million dead Iraqis.

The epitome of a chickenhawk warmonger.

He can rest in Hell.
I agree with the following quote. The fact that Rummy didn't die in prison shows it is often true.

"Kill one man, and you are a murderer. Kill millions of men, and you are a conqueror. Kill them all, and you are a god."

Jean Rostand, Thoughts of a Biologist (1939)

Of course, at Rumsfeld's funeral, people will talk about what a great man he was an how he will be greatly missed blah, blah, blah...

homersheineken

Pelican
Protestant
The most grotesque thing about this is how 'celebrated' both have been.

Rumsfeld (among his many 'awards') won the highest civilian award, The Presidential Medal of Freedom.

Kissinger, the hard-core realist and warmonger, also won the Presidential Medal of Freedom in addition to the Nobel Peace Prize (between him, terrorist Arafat and children-bombing Obama winning, they've demonstrated that the prize of peace has nothing to do with peace).

Interestingly, "Secretary of State Henry Kissinger described Rumsfeld as "the most ruthless man" he knew."

homersheineken

Pelican
Protestant
The most grotesque thing about this is how 'celebrated' both have been.

Rumsfeld (among his many 'awards') won the highest civilian award, The Presidential Medal of Freedom.

Kissinger, the hard-core realist and warmonger, also won the Presidential Medal of Freedom in addition to the Nobel Peace Prize (between him, terrorist Arafat and children-bombing Obama winning, they've demonstrated that the prize of peace has nothing to do with peace).

Interestingly, "Secretary of State Henry Kissinger described Rumsfeld as "the most ruthless man" he knew."
cfcaf4bb767ddee5.jpeg