The R.I.P. Thread

GuitarVH

Pelican
Orthodox Inquirer
A book signing in Prague where she was frustrated not being able to call in an air strike.

Her reaction when confronted with her war crimes is symbolic of the weak, neurotic and hate-filled people who run the world. They seem utterly shocked when the world despises them due to their despicable actions and words. Instead of seeking forgiveness from their victims and from God, they somehow expect praise and respect instead. Delusional.

Max Roscoe

Ostrich
Orthodox Inquirer
Just goes to show how insulated these people are. They are surrounded by ass kissers and tools 24/7 and have no clue that the average person despises them. I remember seeing footage of Bill Barr before, totally incompetent and fake attorney general, and these Republican voters were acting like they just met their favorite movie star. Shaking his hand and telling him what an amazing job he is doing, fawning over him begging for autographs.

I'll never understand these people. But somewhere, there are people who think Condoleesza Rice or Kamala Harris or Janet Reno are just amazing and wonderful people.

Just look at how the no name State Dept guy talked to Victoria Nuland on that leaked phone call. He fully respects and reveres her. She is surrounded by people like that her entire career. Every idiot in DC is acting out the Emperor's New Clothes every day.

BarrontheTigercat

Kingfisher
Other Christian
Her reaction when confronted with her war crimes is symbolic of the weak, neurotic and hate-filled people who run the world. They seem utterly shocked when the world despises them due to their despicable actions and words. Instead of seeking forgiveness from their victims and from God, they somehow expect praise and respect instead. Delusional.
To expand further:

this seems to be the Jewish Psyche shared by Albright and Nuland.

Wolves and monsters who do not see the goyim as remotely equivalent in their humanity.

You know that when Albright was born her family moved to Belgrade, Serbia.

Then, from the age of 8 to 11, her family moved back to Belgrade.
Her family didn't want her "mixing with the locals" though so she was educated at home and then later Swiss boarding school.
(This was because they were "protecting her from communist influences". I disagree, why should jews mix with dirty goyim? The same reason that the ghettoes were instituted by the rabbis.)

She never forgot her old home, of course, and in the late 90s she gave the order to bomb it to rubble, breaking international law.

This could be construed as the motif of the jew in the west - a hostile and cruel next-door neighbour full of delusions of their own superiority and entitlement and plotting the demise of the surrounding goyim.

(((Theodore Kaufman))) wrote a book in 1936 calling for all germans to be sterilised and then broken into labour blocs to provide forced labour to the Allies until they died as the last of an exterminated race. This book was praised by the (((New York Times))).
(Then they told us that the same thing that they had planned had actually happened to them!)

Albright going around giving book launches and book signings about how glorious she is?
When silly, ungrateful Serbs cause a scene she then acts like an Aztec priestess ordering her sacrificial vassals around.. and she labels them "disgusting "?

Well:
"You are called Human and the non-jews are Non-human" ---- TLDR on this subject.

GuitarVH

Pelican
Orthodox Inquirer
To expand further:

this seems to be the Jewish Psyche shared by Albright and Nuland.

Wolves and monsters who do not see the goyim as remotely equivalent in their humanity.

You know that when Albright was born her family moved to Belgrade, Serbia.

Then, from the age of 8 to 11, her family moved back to Belgrade.
Her family didn't want her "mixing with the locals" though so she was educated at home and then later Swiss boarding school.
(This was because they were "protecting her from communist influences". I disagree, why should jews mix with dirty goyim? The same reason that the ghettoes were instituted by the rabbis.)

She never forgot her old home, of course, and in the late 90s she gave the order to bomb it to rubble, breaking international law.

This could be construed as the motif of the jew in the west - a hostile and cruel next-door neighbour full of delusions of their own superiority and entitlement and plotting the demise of the surrounding goyim.

(((Theodore Kaufman))) wrote a book in 1936 calling for all germans to be sterilised and then broken into labour blocs to provide forced labour to the Allies until they died as the last of an exterminated race. This book was praised by the (((New York Times))).
(Then they told us that the same thing that they had planned had actually happened to them!)

Albright going around giving book launches and book signings about how glorious she is?
When silly, ungrateful Serbs cause a scene she then acts like an Aztec priestess ordering her sacrificial vassals around.. and she labels them "disgusting "?

Well:
"You are called Human and the non-jews are Non-human" ---- TLDR on this subject.

Yup, good post. I made a reference to the Kaufman book a few months back. I think it was written in 1941 before America "formally" entered the war.

You are much more generous than I would be describing these people.

Well, I didn't wanna get suspended again.

Hypno

Crow
GIF creator Stephen Wilhite dies.

coffin-dance-meme-man-men-african-ghana-africa-funeral-coffin.gif

mati-bodoh.gif

Max Roscoe

Ostrich
Orthodox Inquirer
They were replaying an interview of Albright on the radio today.
She was proudly recalling the story of how when she went to meet with Saudi officials, she broke tradition with her predecessors and refused to wear the traditional headgarb, as all diplomats before her had done.

She was extremely proud of this, thumbing her nose in their face.
It's the equivalent of refusing to bow to a Japanese, or refusing to shake hands to a westerner, or refusing to take off your shoes in a home where it's expected.

She then went on to claim how she didn't know she was Jewish until some reporter wrote about her Czechoslovakian Jewish grandparents. Riiiiiight. RIP with Donald Rumsfeld and the bunch! Stay toasty!

MartyMcFly

Ostrich
Other Christian
I am not a fan of sanctions. I am fine with the government refusing to sell weapons to certain nations. However, private businesses should be allowed to trade with any nation they want to. The author made a good point that sanctions hurt the lower classes the most.

Optimus Princeps

Woodpecker
Orthodox Catechumen
Louie Simmons, one of the greatest powerlifting coaches of all time passed away the other day. Just watching him speak you can see his genius and his passion for the sport. He developed a unique and populare way of training (Conjugate/Westside). Rest in peace.

Kiwi

Woodpecker
Orthodox Inquirer

That's crazy news. I know the dude battled with previous addictions but seemed super healthy and had a real thirst for clean living. Seemed like a super down to earth guy. RIP Taylor. Very sad news.

get2choppaaa

Hummingbird
Orthodox
Louie Simmons, one of the greatest powerlifting coaches of all time passed away the other day. Just watching him speak you can see his genius and his passion for the sport. He developed a unique and populare way of training (Conjugate/Westside). Rest in peace.
Posted about this in the powerlifting thread...

For those involved in sports... We are all diminished.

If you've completed in any sport, it's likely you've used methods he brought to light in America from the USSR training methodologies.

Louie was a hard man on the surface, but if you called his club he'd literally answer the phone and give you 30 minutes of time to help you... Really a great guy behind the facade.

Bizet

Woodpecker

View attachment 39507

Unconfirmed if he was double jabbed. The comments on the Dave Grohl video are interesting.

They were set to play here in Australia in a few months time, so you'd think they'd be vaxxed (look what happened to Novak Djokovic). Either way, it's really sad news. The Foo Fighters provided the soundtrack to my teenage years, and I'm pretty gutted by this, R.I.P.

Last edited: