The R.I.P. Thread

Dusty

Owl
Gold Member
Today's Press release from the Mayor's Office of Bogotá, Colombia:

"March 26, 2022.
Regarding the death of the american musician Taylor Hawkins in the town of Chapinero, which occurred this Friday March 25 at night, the District Secretary of Health reports that:

- The Regulatory Center for Urgencies and Emergencies of the city received the report
about a patient with “chest pain” in a hotel north of the city.

- An ambulance was dispatched to attend to the case. However, upon arrival
of the teams of the Secretary of Health, there was a mobile for consultation of
EMI company.

- The health professional who attended the emergency indicated that she carried out the respective
resuscitation maneuvers; however, there was no response and the patient was declared deceased.

- The authorities in charge carried out the removal of the corpse and advanced
investigations required for these types of cases.

- The District Secretary of Health mourns the death of this talented musician and
drummer, widely recognized internationally for his work.

In addition, the Entity sends its message of condolences to the family, colleagues and followers.”

budoslavic

Eagle
Orthodox
Gold Member
Unconfirmed if he was double jabbed. The comments on the Dave Grohl video are interesting.

Around the :25 mark, Washington Post interviewer: "...so you know I've been obsessed with like Van Morrison and Eric Clapton and what the heck is going on with those guys? Do you want to reach out to them and just put your hands around Eric Clapton's blues tested (?) neck and say 'Hey brother...we got to get this together? What are you doing here?"

Obviously WaPo was triggered when Van Morrison and Eric Clapton talked about the vaccine's adverse reactions last year. Without a doubt, Hawkins was jabbed based on Grohl's "keep everyone safe" policy.

Edit. From the YouTube's comments section...
Dean Hoban: I don’t want to be “all together” Dave if it means being hypnotised so easily by the media. RIP Taylor

Matt G: From rock legend to brainwashed muppet. Good one Dave.

Santiago Acevedo: This aged like milk.

Seyahat T: A year later his band-mate died of a heart attack....at 50. Everyone knows the cause.

Flinch Files: The holier than thou act is really backfiring on these people. RIP.

PAI 88: He wears a cross around his neck, but he insists you take the mark to see him perform.

truesincerity757: Unwise and an unsound mind can get you killed. Dave gave bad advice and mandated something that is unsafe and ineffective. His bandmate paid the price for wanting to keep being a part of the foo fighters. Dave needs to be asked some questions about his virtue signaling.

Last edited:

Adrian

Banned
Orthodox Catechumen
On the plus side ... Dave Grohl does a good eulogy (contains some language)

Very sad though - saw him a few times on Jones's Jukebox and came across and nice bloke, and a young 50

GuitarVH

Pelican
Orthodox Inquirer
Around the :25 mark, Washington Post interviewer: "...so you know I've been obsessed with like Van Morrison and Eric Clapton and what the heck is going on with those guys? Do you want to reach out to them and just put your hands around Eric Clapton's blues tested (?) neck and say 'Hey brother...we got to get this together? What are you doing here?"

Obviously WaPo was triggered when Van Morrison and Eric Clapton talked about the vaccine's adverse reactions last year. Without a doubt, Hawkins was jabbed based on Grohl's "keep everyone safe" policy.

Edit. From the YouTube's comments section...

Not only will Grohl NOT be introspective, he will turn around and double down and attack those suggesting the lethal injection vaccine could be responsible for his bandmate's death.

Someone should do a deep dive on his background. I remember that he grew up in the DC area. What are his connections to the deep state and elitist circles? He randomly gets to be in 2 of the biggest bands of the era? Not very normal.

Last edited:

budoslavic

Eagle
Orthodox
Gold Member
Not only will Grohl NOT be introspective, he will turn around and double down and attack those suggesting the lethal injection vaccine could be responsible for his bandmate's death.

Someone should do a deep dive on his background. I remember that he grew up in the DC area. What are his connections to the deep state and elitist circles? He randomly gets to be in 2 of the biggest bands of the era? Not very normal.
In this picture, note Grohl's upside down cross while they were doing the Church of Satan's/Satanic Temple's pentagram symbol.

64f781c0cb4a303850d7dd00ead1c8dc.jpg

Screenshot below was of a sketch for the Jimmy Kimmel Live show where Dave Grohl played Satan and Billy Crystal as God.

dave-grohl-satan-kimmel-sketch-696x442.png

Full clip of the above mentioned sketch.

Brebelle3

Woodpecker
Orthodox Inquirer
My ex wife caught a drumstick from Taylor about 10 years ago in Saint Louis where the Blues play hockey.
We traveled to many states to see the FF perform and I really liked the personalities of the guys in the band.

As I've grown in my faith, their type of music and traveling around to see/hear live music just didn't carry much weight for me anymore.
When Grohl pulled that crap about needing the shot to attend their concert, I stopped caring completely about their music.

I thought rock stars were the rebels and fought the machine?

I'll stick with my eastern orthodox chants. That won't ever disappoint.

Last edited:

budoslavic

Eagle
Orthodox
Gold Member
As expected, the media is running "may be drugs-related" narrative.

Via Vox Day, "RIP Taylor Hawkins"
Of course, we don’t KNOW it’s the vaxx… but it’s the vaxx.

The Foo Fighters longtime, charismatic drummer, Taylor Hawkins, has died at the age of 50.

Hawkins was found dead in a hotel room in the north of Bogota, Colombia where the band were due to play at a festival on Friday night. No cause of death was immediately announced.

Shortly after Hawkins’ death was announced, dozens of fans together with journalists and videographers began to gather outside the hotel where the band had been staying. Many appeared to be in complete shock at the news with some lighting candles.

Ambulances and police cars could be seen stationed outside of the property. Later on Friday night, Hawkins’ body was finally brought out of the hotel, placed into a coroner’s van and driven away.

The group had been scheduled to play at the Festival Estéreo Picnic in the Colombian capital where an announcement told concert-goers that the band would not be playing due to a ‘serious medical condition’.

I suspect there are going to be a lot of deaths attributed to overdoses and other factors that are actually the result of a heart weakened by the Covid vaccinations. Given the unreliability of the medical community, the only reliable statistic will be the sheer number of all-cause deaths, as that’s the one thing that can’t be easily hidden or redefined.

LoveBug

Kingfisher
Catholic
They were set to play here in Australia in a few months time, so you'd think they'd be vaxxed (look what happened to Novak Djokovic). Either way, it's really sad news. The Foo Fighters provided the soundtrack to my teenage years, and I'm pretty gutted by this, R.I.P.

They provided one of the soundtracks of my teenage years, but thats before they became more pop influenced as they aged. That was before Taylor though

Last edited:

Peacock
Catholic
Gold Member

I did a while back, he's a satanist, among the worst of the gen X deep state pop star influencers in that sense.

And apparently, the death of his drummer is not the first weird post-clot shot heart attack that happened in his small circle:

1648395754797.png

"Our hearts go out" kind of takes on a different meaning when you know the dangers of hearts going out, in the most literal sense, from the clot shot...

budoslavic

Eagle
Orthodox
Gold Member
I did a while back, he's a satanist, among the worst of the gen X deep state pop star influencers in that sense.

And apparently, the death of his drummer is not the first weird post-clot shot heart attack that happened in his small circle:

View attachment 39565

Re: Andy Pollard's death.

Just read about it the other day. Due to New York State's/New York City's mandatory vaccination (spring 2021), people were either expected to get the clot shot or get vaxx tested in order to attend or work in any events (concerts, venues, shows, sports games, etc.). This included venue like Madison Square Garden. Without a doubt, Foo Fighters' stage manager took the clot shot and ended up dead.

elegdkn6a2671.jpg

Link to Reddit post.

1*EZS7MWKt88MvPi02ViIVgA.jpeg

He died in New York, USA on 18th June 2021 of a natural but unidentified cause.
Link to above MSG bulletin image & post.

Last edited:

budoslavic

Eagle
Orthodox
Gold Member
I guess his personal friend didn't know that Taylor had 3 kids. Way too soon to label this a case of the covid shot.
Pollard's death was ruled "died suddenly", which has been discussed quite frequently in the Heart Attacks thread. Keep in mind that the COVID vaccine roll out started in the spring of 2021 aka "get vaccinated in order to return to normalcy" narrative.

Foo Fighters rock first Madison Square Garden show since COVID-19​

And even as this was a banging jolt of normalcy, this was still a very different world from the last time concertgoers fist-pumped and sang along to every song — sometimes annoyingly so — in the stands. This time, you had to show proof of vaccination — a requirement that drew anti-vax protesters outside of MSG — and there were some who were still masked up inside even after that.

But the audience and the staff largely went without masks. Still, there were hand-sanitizer stations all around, which have no doubt been in place since the Knicks started playing to crowds again in February. And there were surely those (yours truly included) who had some anxiety about shouting in maskless strangers’ faces over the music.

As if the night wasn’t already emotional enough, the show was dedicated to the Foos’ longtime stage manager, Andy Pollard, who died suddenly on Friday. Pollard even got some love on the MSG Jumbotron on Seventh Avenue.

Anti-Vaccine Group Protests Outside Foo Fighters Show For Vaccinated Fans Only​

The rock band fronted by Dave Grohl performed at the Canyon Club in Agoura Hills, California, to a sold-out crowd of about 600 on Tuesday. In order to score a ticket to the show, fans had to wait in a lengthy line over the weekend and prove they were fully vaccinated, the newspaper said.

The requirement sparked outrage among people opposed to vaccines.

ed pluribus unum

Ostrich
Protestant