The real reason Andrew Mark Cuomo is being taken down now. Guess who?

I think it's a pretty good hypothesis that the reason that the #metoo allegations against New York governor Andrew Cuomo are coming out now and being given oxygen is that he too-stridently called out the New York orthodox Jewish communities for coronavirus violations. The Chabad guys are supposed to be allowed to operate under their own legal system. Now both US Senators from New York, (((Schumer))) and Gillibrand (nee Rutnik) are calling on him to resign.

Foolsgo1d

Peacock
Nah.

Its everything to do with covering up his and many others hand and in the large number of deaths in retirement homes. The investigation was gaining steam in the publics eyes and then these allegations came out...by chance.

They rather single him out as he is probably no longer useful than lay out the very real truth of them endangering thousands of vulnerable Americans in care homes.

kel

Ostrich
Agreed that it's deaths in nursing homes and, over time, whatever lockdown problems that the elite are forced to acknowledge. "Oh, yeah, we killed millions of people by shutting down life leaving people with treatable illnesses undiagnosed and many more alone, broke, and hopeless, but that's just because of that WHITE MALE in Albany! We followed his lead".

Easy_C

Peacock
I think it's a pretty good hypothesis that the reason that the #metoo allegations against New York governor Andrew Cuomo are coming out now and being given oxygen is that he too-stridently called out the New York orthodox Jewish communities for coronavirus violations. The Chabad guys are supposed to be allowed to operate under their own legal system. Now both US Senators from New York, (((Schumer))) and Gillibrand (nee Rutnik) are calling on him to resign.

Maybe. But DiBlasio’s comments against Orthodox Jews were far more nasty than anything Cuomo said, and Zionist Jews don’t particularly like or care for Orthodox Jews.

I can think of two reasons I currently find plausible. First is that Cuomo came out hard against indefinite lockdowns once Biden was installed saying that “we will nothing left to re open” if they continue. A prominent dem saying that was deadly to the Corona agenda so more than enough reason there. The other possible reason is that by helping install Biden he’s now outlived his usefulness and needs to be pushed out in order to prevent any challenge to Heels up Harris’s 2024 run.

Maybe. But I dont buy that there's anything rational and logos-related that happens in politics anymore. If people died to further the oligarchs dilemma, so what? Blame it on white supremacy. The only sphere of power left standing is the Jews. Therefore it's the only logical explanation. Otherwise a politician in New York named Cuomo should be bullet-proof. Just like the Dem governor of Virginia Ralph Shearer Northam with the blackface allegations, who it turned out was invincible.

Last edited:
Yeah, and the segment of “Jews” in power dislike (to put it very mildly) the Orthodox community that Cuomo insulted.

And if that’s the case why are they not going after DiBlasio? He said way worse things about the Orthodox Jews.
1) They may not want to hang out with them, but they know that it's bad optics for the magnifying glass to be put on Jews [why do you put it in quotes? The shape-shifting identity again] for anything behavior-related.
2) Maybe because DiBlasio has done nothing convenient to pin on him yet....

Last edited:

Eusebius Erasmus

Woodpecker
My suspicion is the real reasons are as follows:

1. Cuomo is a threat to Kamala’s (and her Jewish husband’s) plans for power. If it came to a DNC nomination, Cuomo is a good candidate.

2. Andrew has mafia connections, and the Italians and Jews have not always gotten along.

3. He messed up with nursing homes, and there has to be a sacrificial lamb.

CynicalContrarian

Owl
Gold Member
The fact that now big name Dems are calling him out makes me think its all theater to cover up the nursing home deaths... It's all a cover up.

Thing is.
Everyone essentially knows about the nursing home drama.

Throwing Cuomo under the bus may very well be an attempt to distract from the nursing home drama.
Yet it's not working all that well...

Anytime I see Cuomo's name at the moment; I see two things. Sexual assault allegations & nursing home drama.

Difficult to say. We know the elite don't give a damn about nursing home deaths. My guess is.. we'll never know - the same way Harvey Weinstien got taken down after years of getting a free pass from the media.

Probably an internal power struggle among the elite. Right now, I guarantee there are politicians harassing and abusing women far worse than Cuomo. We won't hear about them until their is some expedient reason. And if we did say something we'd be 'pizzagate'/quanon ' conspiracy nuts .

I would be curious to see the mechanism in mainstream media for doing this though - we know the carefully scripted and coordinated actions happen all the time but there's no smoking gun showing how its actually done. After journolist was exposed years ago I am sure they are much more careful.

Agreed that it's deaths in nursing homes and, over time, whatever lockdown problems that the elite are forced to acknowledge. "Oh, yeah, we killed millions of people by shutting down life leaving people with treatable illnesses undiagnosed and many more alone, broke, and hopeless, but that's just because of that WHITE MALE in Albany! We followed his lead".
The thing that militates against that is the timing. The deaths were last Spring. The Jewish incidents are much more recent (the holy days). If they wanted to cancel Cuomo because of the nursing home deaths, the time to have done that was long ago, when you could have prevented more deaths.

If they wanted to cancel Cuomo because of the nursing home deaths, the time to have done that was long ago, when you could have prevented more deaths.
The media and elite were 100% focused on taking down trump - so admiting a democrat was killing the elderly wouldn't have helped the cause.

I still think this is something deeper the that -similar to the take down of Harvey Weinstein, who is Jewish - they media knew about it for YEARS yet one day - poof! a series of orchestrated articles and editorials.

Foolsgo1d

Peacock
Thing is.
Everyone essentially knows about the nursing home drama.

Throwing Cuomo under the bus may very well be an attempt to distract from the nursing home drama.
Yet it's not working all that well...

But it is.

Where are all the protests calling for his head? Where is the class action lawsuit? You're looking at tens of millions in lawyer fee's and Jew York is full of those types who would rinse the government for everything. The same goes for NJ where the governor there did the same.

Until a movement focused on making him and his admin pay for what they did I will believe nobody really cares or are completely ignorant to the situation.

budoslavic

Owl
Gold Member
EwfBAFPWQAM-eV7

EwfBAFNWUAE5A8j