The reason you dislike Islam

Alb92

Pigeon
This is my first post in this forum. I am a Muslim, 28 years old, born and raised in Switzerland. I enjoy reading Roosh's articles and most discussions in the forum, especially since the "transition to Christianity".

The reason I've posted this thread is because I would like to know why some/many Christians are against Islam. I don't want to talk about Islam from my point of view and I'm not going to defend it or try to talk about it in a way that might look like I'm trying to improve its image. I know that would be fruitless and nearly impossible. Hence I'm not going to waste time on that. What I really want to know are your arguments and reasons that make you suspicious and/or dislike Islam. I read almost every thread on here about Islam but coudn't find truly in-depth, comprehensive and well-articulated thoughts from people who are against it. So please reply only if you have some interesting points to make that support your negative view of it. I'm obviously not talking about superficial things like "terrorism/Isis/violence/etc.", i.e. things that the majority of the Muslim community itself despises and doesn't support. I am more interested in theological/social/structural criticism of the "traditional" Islam.
I know there are people who have very interesting reasons to be against Islam and also know how to present them in a well-articulated manner. Let's say I want to find those people and listen to their arguments. It's also a way for me to discover the effects/impressions that my religion makes on people who don't follow it, which is something only people who aren't part of the community know.
(As you may guess, English is not my native tongue, just in case I made some mistakes)

Islam is not a voluntarist religion, apostasy leads to death by stoning or beheading.
Islam is also a political system that enacts sharia-law once host nation reaches an overwhelming majority.
Saudi Arabia doesn't allow the construction of Churches inside the kingdom. It also has draconian "Withcraft" laws witch in actuality are targeted against Christians (Filipino housemaids for example)

Last edited:

The Prime Minister

Sparrow
Orthodox
Full disclaimer: I'm not an expert on Christianity or Islam.

I would say that from a Christian perspective there is nothing after Christ. Any religion or prophet that comes after Jesus Christ is a false religion/prophet. Jesus Christ himself foretold and warned of many false prophets/religions.

"Beware of false prophets, which come to you in sheep's clothing, but inwardly they are ravening wolves". Matthew 7:15

Right off the bat Islam and it's prophet fit this bill. I'm not trying to bash Muslims here, I personally know many Muslims who are very good people and are close friends of mine. They might be good people but they're misguided. There are many false prophets/religions that fit this bill too; Mormonism, Bahaism, Islam, Scientology, etc.

Secondly Islam makes disturbing claims that Jesus Christ is not the Son of God, that he was not crucified, and that he wasn't resurrected on the 3rd day. That is one of the main focal points of Christian belief. Anyone who denies Jesus Christ, denies God. By denying Christ they are automatically on the side of Satan and the Antichrist.

"Who is a liar but he that denieth that Jesus is the Christ? He is antichrist, that denieth the Father and the Son". 1 John 2:22

Islam is misguiding more than a billion people on Earth. Islam is saying that Jesus is just a prophet and not the Son of God. What a perfect tool Satan has created by making a new religion that competes with Christianity and denies Christ's divinity; misguiding billions in the process.

Islam is claiming that Jesus Christ is just a prophet, not divine, only just a man, not the Son of God, not crucified, not resurrected, and will not give us salvation. Islam also claims that Jesus Christ is a holy prophet and that he is the Messiah. You can't cherry-pick, or pick-and-choose aspects of Jesus Christ. You have to accept everything about Jesus Christ or deny Jesus Christ altogether; there is no in between.

The main belief of Christianity is the Trinitarian God; Father, Son and Holy Spirit. Also another main belief in Christianity is that Jesus Christ is the Son of God, he is both man and divine, he is the Messiah who takes away the sin of the world, suffered the crucifixion for our salvation, he was resurrected on the 3rd day, is seated at the right hand of the Father, and will return to judge the living and the dead. Islam denies all this; if it denies Jesus/God then by default it is on the side of Satan/Antichrist.

I hope that answers your questions. There are probably more reasons and you would have to ask more knowledgeable people
about it, but I can only give you my perspective.

nagareboshi

Woodpecker
I studied Islam in a relatively deep manner during my life, with an intention of finding beauty (without seeking to disprove anything), so I hope you and others on this forum may find this interesting.

I have a deep respect for the Islam of the Early Middle Ages and the Medieval Era. Specifically, I feel the Islam which emerged in Persia, influenced by Arabic, Hellenic, and Indic traditions, became a very beautiful cultural phenomenon.

Anyone who reads Ibn Arabi and Omar Khayyam would see that their attitudes are not very far from Christians. One needs to not read much to see that the Perso-Arabs were far more civilized than the Franks and Nords during the Middle Ages, having advances in medicine, astronomy, algebra, and Greek philosophy.

But what's the bad part? After WWI, the Ottoman Empire and the legitimate Islamic caliphate were destroyed, along with centuries of beautiful tradition. Now, Arab nationalists tried to purify and purge their religion, getting rid of all Greek, Roman, Persian, Christian, and Jewish influences, creating a more "fundamental" Islamic religion. Well, sorry bro, this is similar to trying to have Christianity without the Greeks; you'd probably still be stuck in the stone ages.

"Pure Arab Islam" doesn't exist and it probably was God's plan to civilize the Arabs with Persian culture. With the help of Persians, you had woke scholar-warriors who studied algebra, lecture on Aristotle, talking about how the mystical meaning of Qur'an is about God-consciousness and pure love for the Creator. Now without Persians, you got people stoning you to death for adultery and you can't even drink one drop of alcohol (even though everyone in Middle Ages was drinking wine once in a while).

This "Pure Arab Islam" that is totally perverted and causes so many problems. If you were a Sufi who studied Persian literature and Islamic theology in middle ages, you would find that Latin Catholicism and Eastern Orthodoxy were far closer to the spirit of your religion than any of the Arab or Jewish cults these days.

Regarding relationship between orthodox Christians and orthodox (Medieval) Muslims, obviously there cannot be any compromise in the conventional manner of theology. The Christians believe that Logos is equivalent to the Son of God, Who is integrated in the Eucharist and the life of Jesus Christ, incarnate of Virgin Mary. Muslims believe that Logos is the word of the Qur'an, which is integrated through recitation, born through revelation to Muhammad.

God willing, Muslims on the wrong path can come to understand the truth and have their eyes opened.

Last edited:

nagareboshi

Woodpecker
Some of my favorite extracts from studying. Comparing it to modern day fundamentalism in Islam is like night and day.

Two men who enter the Fire will shout more loudly. The Lord will say, “Bring them out.”
He will say to them, “Why did you begin shouting louder?”
They will say, “We did that so that You would have mercy on us.”
God will say, “My mercy to you is that you should go from here and throw yourselves wherever you were in the Fire.”
One of them will throw himself, and God will make the fire “coolness and safety” [21:69]. The other will stand up, but he will not throw himself. God will say, “What prevented you from throwing yourself as your companion threw himself?”
He will reply, “My Lord, I hoped that You would not send me back into it after You brought me out of it.”
The Lord will say to him, “Yours is what you hoped.” Then both of them will enter the Garden through God’s mercy.

- Hadith on mercy and fidelity, translated by William Chittick

Note how the man who is faithful to the letter of God's commandment is saved, and yet the man who is faithful in God's mercy is saved too.

"The Koran is like a bride. Although you pull the veil away from her face, she does not show herself to you. When you investigate the Koran, but receive no joy or mystical unveiling, it is because your pulling at the veil has caused you to be rejected. The Koran has deceived you and shown itself as ugly. It says, "I am not that beautiful bride." It is able to show itself in any form it desires. But if you stop pulling at its veil and seek its good pleasure; if you water its field, serve it from afar and strive in that which pleases it, then it will show you its face without any need for you to draw aside its veil.”
- Rumi

Do not pull at the Qur'an, as she will never reveal herself through your vain efforts.

"This is what is signified by the words Anā l-Ḥaqq, "I am God." People imagine that it is a presumptuous claim, whereas it is really a presumptuous claim to say Ana 'l-'abd, "I am the slave of God"; and Anā l-Ḥaqq, "I am God" is an expression of great humility. The man who says Ana 'l-'abd, "I am the servant of God" affirms two existences, his own and God's, but he that says Anā l-Ḥaqq, "I am God" has made himself non-existent and has given himself up and says "I am God", that is, "I am naught, He is all; there is no being but God's." This is the extreme of humility and self-abasement.”
- Rumi, on Al-Hallaj (God consciousness and theosis)

The meaning of "I am The Truth", spoken by a mere slave, is death of the self.

Ah, make the most of what we yet may spend,
Before we too into the Dust descend;
Dust into Dust, and under Dust to lie
Sans Wine, sans Song, sans Singer, and--sans End!

Alike for those who for To-day prepare,
And those that after some To-morrow stare,
A Muezzin from the Tower of Darkness cries
"Fools! your Reward is neither Here nor There.”

Why, all the Saints and Sages who discuss'd
Of the Two Worlds so wisely--they are thrust
Like foolish Prophets forth; their Words to Scorn
Are scatter'd, and their Mouths are stopt with Dust.

With them the seed of Wisdom did I sow,
And with mine own hand wrought to make it grow;
And this was all the Harvest that I reap'd--
"I came like Water, and like Wind I go.”

Into this Universe, and Why not knowing
Nor Whence, like Water willy-nilly flowing;
And out of it, as Wind along the Waste,
I know not Whither, willy-nilly blowing.

Then to the lip of this poor earthen Urn
I lean'd, the Secret of my Life to learn:
And Lip to Lip it murmur'd--"While you live
Drink!--for, once dead, you never shall return.”

Selections from Omay Khayyam

Esoteric reflections on the poverty of an unenlightened religious life.

Last edited:

ilostabet

Pelican
Orthodox Inquirer
There's the fact that the 'holy' books of islam condone (and sometimes command) lying, lust, oppression, murder and conquest (among other unsavory things which most peoples across history considered immoral) and that this has characterized it since its inception and to this very day - but other than these there are really no reasons to dislike it.

Dr. Howard

Peacock
Gold Member
There's the fact that the 'holy' books of islam condone (and sometimes command) lying, lust, oppression, murder and conquest (among other unsavory things which most peoples across history considered immoral) and that this has characterized it since its inception and to this very day - but other than these there are really no reasons to dislike it.

This would be my opposition also. Islam strikes me as a Machiavellian religion, where the end justifies the means sort of like the Jesuit approach.

roid

Woodpecker
I come from a country with the highest number of Muslims. it is hard to describe without living there for quite sometime. I just dislike them in general for a number of reasons. A lot of it have to do with the attitude of the Muslims. A few are nice people but most have bad characters.

I'll give one example. To build a church near a mosque within a certain km radius, you will need to ask for permission from the mosque leaders. 99.99% of the times, you will need to give these people money. It is not a "one time" event, but rather a continuous legalized extortion i.e. monthly.

There are many more but it is late and I don't feel like writing tonnes.

Coja Petrus Uscan

Hummingbird
Gold Member
@nagareboshi - Although there is truth in what you say, I think it is hard to have respect for the Islamic culture looking backwards and in comparison to other societies. You could looking forwards, because Islam was better than what it replaced - the law of the pagan desert.

As someone whose Christian ancestors lived in The Caliphate for several hundred years it is hard to see this beautiful tapestry of the best of different cultures through the weeds of devshirme, centuries of slow annihilation, losing your homeland and being a dhimi. From the perspective of the blacks, you also have the 1,300 years of them being castrated and enslaved in huge numbers with very high death in transportation rates.

I am familiar with the arguments that Islam now has somehow been bastardised and radicalised by Western interference. As if there was a period where Islamic countries were better than they are judged through various Western lenses. They weren't. They are by and large at their best judged through Western lenses - today. Things Westerners consider barbaric like being able to kill your wife if she commits adultery and stoning were fairly common place, while they are are largely pushed back to tribal frontiers. It is true the owners of The West have poked the nest, but there is not a strong moral case that these countries were ever better for the most part.

@Alb92 - My position on Islam has completely changed over the past 12 months. I used to see it as the biggest problem in the world. But with the leftist insanity of the past year, it is too obvious that the left and their globalist backers are the number one problem. But that is also because they are the most powerful force in both The West and the world; and the most powerful force has the most power to be abusive. Islam has little power in The West, but only because it lacks the numbers. If my home country became 66% Muslim over night then Islam would be the most powerful force and thus the demographic that can be most abusive. Abuse would not stop, it would just change dramatically.

We currently live in a post-Christian world. The institutions and culture of earth are primarily shaped by the tail-end of Christianity. In comparison to the endless past centuries of overt empire, slavery, feudal-like systems - few would trade the past of their own culture for the fruits of what the tail-end of Christianity has brought. We have absolutely no idea what the world would look like if Islamic power became as potent as The West at its peak. Thus we are unable to judge Islam in the same way The West is judged. But the nature of most Islamic countries today and in the past does not suggest non-Muslims would get a good deal.

I have observed certain aspects of Islam today, including things I was induced to think were terrible, and it is increasingly difficult to see Islam as worse that the modern left, with its destruction of women, insane feminism and turning everything it touches to effluence. That is not to say I agree with Islamic approaches - they are just less bad than atheist modernity. As such the negative energy I used to harbour for Islam has disappeared.

I am aware there are a few different threads of Islam:

African Islam (East, West)
Maghrebi
Gulf/Egypt
Levant
Turkish
Bosnian/Albanian
Turkic
Persian
Afghan/Pakistan
Dharmic-origin (India/Bangladesh)
Indo-Malay

A thread that binds, and runs to greater and lesser extents, is the phenomena of society being controlled by a chain of despotism. In this the method of control is men who do nothing, sitting on top of others who do all the work, showing them complete contempt, being decadent and oblivious to anything but their own wants. In such structures the underlings consciously hate these men, but they are thoroughly demoralised. Resistance is seen as futile.

I have met a lot of Muslim women and I speak to them freely on my thoughts. I've not come across one who does not have serious misgivings of their own men. I posted a few quotes in another thread...

"I hate them" (Arabs) - Turk
"We're not real Muslims" - Bengali
"We're not full Muslims" - Bengali
"That's what you get with Islam" (reference to a stone age society) - Turk
"Don't beat me! Don't hit me!" (reference to expectations of Muslim men) - Bengali & Malay
"Don't make me into a maid!" (ditto) - Bengali & Malay
"Oh my god, I am so embarrassed by our men" (reference to rapey reputation of their men) - Turk
"50% of them are rapists." - Turk (on Syrians)
"I am an agnostic Muslim" (wore a hijab) - Malay
"I am a deist" - Turk
"Maybe you know someone I can marry" (straight off, fishing for a non-Muslim husband) - Bengali
"If he beats me I will cut off his penis" (reference to potential domestic violence expectation from Muslim men) - Malay
"OMG. I hate Arabs mens!" - Moroccan
"I don't want to marry Morroccan mens. I want to marry Europu mens!" (sic) - Moroccan
"I am looking to marry a Westbener" (sic) - Moroccan

Muslim men have a reputation and they got it because of their behaviour. There are many Muslim women who want to marry a European man, but it's highly suppressed by their men. I don't want my daughters to live in a culture like this. I want them to look to their men for protection, not scuttling about for one who is not a despot. Every culture has failed in this regard; and Western culture is failing in a very new way. But no one would look to the Islamic model in this regard.

Which brings me to one of the fundamental issues with Islam - that is its instruction and the reality of male - female relations, when compared to traditional Northern European. One of the biggest issues is the institution of polygamy. Islam is the only civilisation to have existed with any considerable polygamy (as far as I am aware). This has encouraged 1,000+ years of over-breeding of despotic males. While Europe and many other civilisations instituted very strict monogamy. That is 1,000 years of society being pushed towards more Godly relations, rather than the Islamic model, which is overly reliant on the power of despotic men to hold society together. Northern Europe had gender roles without the levels of violence and despotism that is present within Islamic culture. i.e. Europe did not need to use huge amounts of force to stop the demonic potential of wayward women. It was achieved more through a nurturing and vigilant masculinity. Feminist notions of the past in this regard are at best highly selective.

Here is a good video covering this despotic nature:

Final point. I don't have any issue with Islam as a phenomena. It can exist in it's own areas and do whatever it wants there. The problem is the large-scale immigration of Muslims into Europe. This is one-way, i.e. for every 100 Muslims who want to move to Europe, how many are there that want to go the other way? I doubt it's 1. This is not a reciprocal arrangement. See The Chatham House survey that shows 50% of Europeans want a complete end to Islamic immigration to Europe. This is situation, of course, the fault of the corrupt European leadership, and not Muslims.

If immigration continues on the scale it has (ignoring Merkel's 2015 addendum) then by 2050 most Northern European countries are in excess of 20% Muslim. If I remember correctly Sweden will be around 33%. And by the end of the century Muslims will be the largest demographic outside of gender. I see nothing positive about this. The left will destroy themselves in the coming decades, but by that time the new divide will be much more along the lines of the quickly growing Muslim population and the shrinking native/European population.

I don't know what your beliefs are OP, but I assume you'd like to pass on something from the past and establish a path into the future long beyond your own life-time. You don't want to see your heritage - genetic and cultural disappear into a void. This is what informed Europeans are facing. That is what most on the forum want, minus the encroachment of much of recent modernity. But we have forces in our own country that want the destruction of that; and those forces are very cozy with Islam, because Islam is effective in diminishing the native culture.

It's likely we have more in common than the average blue-pill normie, and certainly more than a leftist. But there are two paths Europe has:

1) leftist insanity, followed by a return to tradition
2) leftist insanity, followed be a new cultural rift with a Muslim population that is forever growing

I don't want to pass on a Muslim country to my children. I want to pass on one with all the good of the past, with moderate changes, and where my children look like me. I want it to be a high-trust society based on bonds formed outside of the state over hundreds of years; not endless animosity followed by replacement, with an insane left that waggles immigrants, Muslims and anything else they can get hold of to demolish the native culture.

There is zero Islam offers in achieving this. You have to look very hard to find somewhat harmonious societies with a mixed population; and there are and have been no cohesive ones. That is without extreme violence in smashing multiple peoples into one.

I wish the same to other cultures - that they find their own path, as free as can bee from outside molestation. This is not something that can be achieved by them moving to Europe. It is splitting societies on far more fractures than they would otherwise, when any high-functioning society needs a common culture that is broadly shared and perpetuated by custom and not force. The mass-immigration of people into Europe guarantees the amount of force used by the government will increase. Hence the new controls that are coming.

Blade Runner

Pelican
Orthodox
Alb's first line is classic (I don't mean this as a knock but rather a truthful statement) since it is so common. Here is the interpretation:

"I live in the West and have the advantage of a Christian (Coja's correct it is now postchristian but it is informed by Christianity and that's why it is advanced) culture but get to practice my religion freely, as such. I get to fantasize that my religion is something different since my environment, which is not informed by it, is quite peaceful. As a result, my peaceful existence extends to my fantasy about my own religion, regardless of what my religion objectively teaches, because I myself don't do those things (for now).

The quick answer, and we have answered it many times, is what someone else quipped: "The man and the book." Both have high volumes of dreadful examples, suggestions, contradictions, commands, and behavior. Beyond that, the teachings and codification of the laws confirm these.

Even simpler: the person Muhammad is the antithesis of the person Jesus Christ. One more thing: The Quran and Islam in general teach lies about Christianity (Christ wasn't crucified, God "fooled" us and Judas rather was in his place, somehow), and even call Christians liars and corrupters. Like the left, and something commonly we see today, they project what they do on others (in this case Christians).

Athanasius

Pelican
Islam claims we should go back to the Bible to vouch for its veracity, and yet those books contradict it. We have entire Biblical manuscripts from centuries before the 7th century and lots of Bible quotes from the church fathers starting in the late 1st century, so the supposed textual corruption is false as well. Mohammed isn't in the OT or NT, despite weak attempts claiming Mohammad was the Comforter (clearly noted as Holy Spirit in John) or the prophet in Deuteronomy 18:15 - 18:18. In Acts 3:22, Peter quotes that verse in a sermon imploring his fellow Jews to accept the Messiah (Jesus) who came from their own people.

The Jesus of the New Testament has an unmistakable personality which is nothing like the Isa presented in the Quran. Read the Sermon on the Mount (Matthew 5 through Matthew 7) and see if you recognize that Jesus in the Quran. The Quran is not intimately connected to the Bible as the New Testament is to the Old Testament. It shows little understanding of the New Testament overall, possibly because there was no Arabic Bible at the time.

Investigate the Bible for yourself and see.

Serie A1

Woodpecker
@OP, to be honest there is a wide spectrum of feelings amongst Christians towards Islam, from outright antipathy to admiration.

Something important to note in this context is that to many Christians, Islam is seen as 'growing', 'younger' and 'relevant' to the general populations of Muslim-majority countries and maybe even beyond, while their own churches are struggling horribly demographically: congregations are dwindling; churches are being sold and turned into housing; they see very little Christian influence in the media or with the youth.

Conversely, they look at the Islamic world – where young people still turn up to places of worship to pray, and where the media is still basically respectful of religious practices – with a mixture of emotions: sadness, maybe some jealousy, too.

Now, whether they are entirely correct in their analysis is debatable. Christianity is making significant strides in parts of Asia (South Korea, notably) and Africa, for example – the picture is not universally bleak. The Russian Orthodox Church is gaining a small-but-influential following in some Western countries. And mosque attendance is not universally high in the Islamic world; maybe the contrast is not as painful as they presume.

However, the general trend of Christianity losing overall market share in most of the developed world is a pronounced one. Inevitably, this will generate a lot of negative emotions; some of them will be directed towards Islam and Muslims.

Serie A1

Woodpecker
For the average person who doesn't practice Christianity, I think it's more of a racial thing. I would guess the average European wouldn't care so much about mass Muslim immigration in their countries if they were white.
Fair point. Muslim immigrants to Switzerland, for example, are overwhelmingly from ex-Yugoslavia and Turkey. They are present in Switzerland in very significant numbers, but they are not perceived as a 'problem' in the same way as (only partly-white) Algerians in France, for example.

Of course, this exposes a lot of the 'anti-Islam' sentiment as being pretty shallow, ultimately: based on 'race' rather than 'values' or 'faith'.

The Prime Minister

Sparrow
Orthodox
Serie A1,
Are you a Muslim by any chance?

I suspect you're a Muslim because I usually hear Muslims gloat about how Christianity is on the decline in the West while their religion is growing.

To boil this whole thing down to Christians being jealous of Islam or "having negative emotions" about Islam completely misses the point.

There are massive theological, spiritual, moral, and religious differences between Christianity and Islam, yet you boil everything down to "emotions".

You're not helping OP by saying this.

He already hears these Muslim arguments of "those Christians are just jealous of us because we're growing".

He needs to hear the Christian argument against Islam from Christians themselves.

Again OP, if you have any further questions about Christianity (or Christian theology/beliefs) feel free to ask them.

Hannibal

Ostrich
Gold Member
The things I dislike about Islam, in no particular order.

1) Apostasy is punishable by death.
2) Lies, trickery, deceit, violence, and any and all forms of subversion by Muslims on non Muslims to further the religion is given a pass.
3) On the Muslim totem pole you have, essentially, Muslims, People of the Book (Christians and Jews), and Pagans. Pagans get death. People of the Book can stick around if they pay taxes, but they are also viewed as cattle, as the rules between muslims do not apply to non muslims (ie don't kill, etc). If they convert, fine.
4) Encouragement of cousin marriage and other forms of incest is extremely dysgenic. This might be more of an aspect of middle eastern culture, but there is nothing I have found in the koran that prohibits it.
5) Polygamy all but ensures a permanent violent subclass of incels.
6) The only for sure way to get into heaven is to die during an act of jihad ie warfare that furthers the cause of Islam.
7) Islamic ideals pretend that vices are virtues. Fasting is a central tenet of Islam and is seen most during Ramadan, yet Muslims commonly gain weight during this time because waiting until cover of darkness to gorge yourself after laying around all day is a perfectly valid way to spend the holy month.
8) Zakat is a central tenet of Islam. Forced charity is an oxymoron. This ties more into 7, of which there are many other examples.
9) The founder of the religion was an illiterate warlord and a child molester. While his military conquests are impressive, I wouldn't be surprised if they were heavily exaggerated and the early Muslims simply waited until they outnumbered everyone.
10) The angel Gabriel first spoke to Muhammad by knocking him to the ground and wrestling/strangling the breath out of him.
11) In one instance, Gabriel said he would meet Muhammad in his tent at a specific time. When the angel never showed up, Muhammad later encountered Gabriel, who replied that there was a dog in his tent that prevented the angel from entering. Doesn't sound like an angel to me.
12) This is ripped from Quora . https://www.quora.com/Does-the-cause-of-Muhammads-death-disprove-his-prophethood
Qur'an 69:44-46, if Muhammad were a false prophet, Allah would sever his aorta by power or by might.
Sahih al-Bukhari 4428 “O Aishah! I still feel the great pain caused by the food I ate at Khaibar, and at this time, I FEEL AS IF MY AORTA IS BEING CUT FROM THAT POISON !" .

Serie A1

Woodpecker
Serie A1,
Are you a Muslim by any chance?

I suspect you're a Muslim because I usually hear Muslims gloat about how Christianity is on the decline in the West while their religion is growing.

To boil this whole thing down to Christians being jealous of Islam or "having negative emotions" about Islam completely misses the point.

There are massive theological, spiritual, moral, and religious differences between Christianity and Islam, yet you boil everything down to "emotions".

You're not helping OP by saying this.

He already hears these Muslim arguments of "those Christians are just jealous of us because we're growing".

He needs to hear the Christian argument against Islam from Christians themselves.

Again OP, if you have any further questions about Christianity (or Christian theology/beliefs) feel free to ask them.
The perspectives I am citing are from the Catholic Herald (https://catholicherald.co.uk).

To be honest, the magazine is actually a really sad read because the consistent theme is one of decline – and total bewilderment as to how to stop it.

Most often, the source of decline is not another Christian sect, or even Buddhism or Islam (which simply aren't present in significant numbers in Western Europe and especially North America), but simple loss of faith.

Here's some excerpts from a typical article (05/12/2019, https://catholicherald.co.uk/the-stunning-decline-in-catholicism-in-the-popes-homeland/):

The stunning decline in Catholicism in the Pope’s homeland

'A recent study from Argentina has shown a dramatic decline in the Church in Pope Francis’s homeland. The Conicet survey showed that 62.9 per cent of the population identified as Catholic, next to 76.5 per cent in a comparable 2008 study.

'Even more striking shifts are seen in public attitudes towards the Church, with three quarters of respondents saying that the state should not give financial support to religion, and almost half saying that religion should not be taught in schools. These attitudes will influence the outcome of any attempt by the new left-wing government to liberalise the abortion law...

'In terms of where the missing Catholics have gone, Argentina seems midway between European secularisation and the Pentecostal surge in other Latin American countries. More than 15 per cent of Argentines now identify as Protestant, with almost 20 per cent saying they have no religion. Although the survey does not measure religious observance, it is known that Mass attendance is low, while Protestants are significantly more likely to practise their faith.'

1) Muhammad was rather violent. During the invasion of Banu Qurayza, Muhammad beheaded ~700 villagers. Why was he spreading his religion violently? (In comparison, Jesus was killed without hurting a soul and his 12 disciples were persecuted by Rome).

2) Muhammad married his wife Aisha when she was 6 and had relations when she was 9.

3) The "angel" that appeared to Muhammad seems potentially like a demonic encounter to me (I will quote directly from the hadith here): "The angel came to him and asked him to read. The Prophet (ﷺ) replied, "I do not know how to read." The Prophet (ﷺ) added, "The angel caught me forcefully and pressed me so hard that I could not bear it any more. He then released me and again asked me to read and I replied, 'I do not know how to read.' Thereupon he caught me again and pressed me a second time till I could not bear it any more."

^Why is an "angel" forcefully pressing Muhammad until he couldn't bear it anymore many times?

My aim isn't to directly disrespect anyone's religion. In many ways I feel like Islam is closer to Christianity theologically than modern day Judaism (ie: many Muslims believe Jesus will stop the Al-Masih ad-Dajjal {anti-Christ} in the end times), while modern day Judaism rejects Jesus.

Sources:

1) https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Invasion_of_Banu_Qurayza

2) https://wikiislam.net/wiki/Aisha's_Age

3) https://sunnah.com/bukhari/1/3