The reason you dislike Islam

Like someone said earlier. Islam, the ideology isn’t respectable as a whole but it does have its good parts. To me the bad outweigh the good though.

Muslims come in all types and not all of them are hardcore. Some just want to pray and lead a normal life and I respect that. However Muhammad as a man/leader was sub par to say the least and from the Hadiths recorded by reputable scholars such as Bukhari and Muslim. Also, some of his actions point to a double standard and a man who had a power trip and gone to far.

This is a Christian forum and I appreciate Roosh allowing threads like these when he doesn’t have to. You’re free to follow whatever religion you want, it’s called free will. Sure the choices some make aren’t great and wrong but you can always repent with true intent and God will know. Practise what you want to practise and don’t hurt anyone in the process it’s simple.

We all have different points and opinions and we put them out there for everyone to see. Whether or not they accept is their choice.

ben1

Sparrow
The main reason I do not like Islam is that believing it will send you to Hell. I do not want people to be deceived by falsehood and then go to Hell as a result.

Because of Muhammad's lies, many believe they are going to Heaven when they in fact are not. This is because, without a blood atonement for sin, every person will go to Hell. Denying that Jesus is the Son of God forces you to deny the only available atonement for your sins. Therefore it is not possible to be saved if you believe Muhammad.

I dislike Islam, because of the legacy it has left in the West and the Balkans. Mehmed II and his troops basically raped their way through Constantinople, after slaughtering the majority of the inhabits (per Nicolo Barbaro's account of the event). This brutality is the standard for Islam, not the exception. The hostility Islam has towards non-believers is why I'm at odds with it.

Those who don't believe are either taxed, while those who do, are not. Additionally, rape is permitted, so long as the person is non-Muslim. Under Islam, lying to non-Muslims is permitted - but not to other Muslims. Whether it's ISIS or Wahhabism, modern Islam is not very different from Mehmed II and Co.

I despise the Arabization of the West and the Balkans. I really do. I know it wasn't just Islam or Muslims, but also treacherous enemies within. So the blame isn't so one-sided.

That being said, I don't hate Muslims. Most who I've met are very based and know the danger the world is in. I do think we need to stand together against the left's demand that society turn away from the sacred and natural, to the profane and unnatural.

Another point: Islam denies the exist of the triune God. If God can only be one constant, but no more, it seems more of a religion made by man. Either God is omnipresent and present, whether visible and invisible: in the physical and extra-physical world - or he isn't.

LSD

Chicken
Jordan Peterson articulated why Islam is a problem best for me.
He said essentially, Western Society/Culture etc is based on the fundamental principal of the separation of church and state, whereas Islam is based on combining Church and State. You cannot have half of one and half of the other, you cannot integrate these two things. They are polar opposites, you ether have one or the other.

I think Islam is great for battle though. If proper war was still possible (without nukes etc.) I would prefer to have Islamic soldiers all day long. It seems perfectly designed for war (it's founder being a warlord and all).

HKBhusal

Sparrow
Orthodox Inquirer
This is my first post in this forum. I am a Muslim, 28 years old, born and raised in Switzerland. I enjoy reading Roosh's articles and most discussions in the forum, especially since the "transition to Christianity".

The reason I've posted this thread is because I would like to know why some/many Christians are against Islam. I don't want to talk about Islam from my point of view and I'm not going to defend it or try to talk about it in a way that might look like I'm trying to improve its image. I know that would be fruitless and nearly impossible. Hence I'm not going to waste time on that. What I really want to know are your arguments and reasons that make you suspicious and/or dislike Islam. I read almost every thread on here about Islam but coudn't find truly in-depth, comprehensive and well-articulated thoughts from people who are against it. So please reply only if you have some interesting points to make that support your negative view of it. I'm obviously not talking about superficial things like "terrorism/Isis/violence/etc.", i.e. things that the majority of the Muslim community itself despises and doesn't support. I am more interested in theological/social/structural criticism of the "traditional" Islam.
I know there are people who have very interesting reasons to be against Islam and also know how to present them in a well-articulated manner. Let's say I want to find those people and listen to their arguments. It's also a way for me to discover the effects/impressions that my religion makes on people who don't follow it, which is something only people who aren't part of the community know.
(As you may guess, English is not my native tongue, just in case I made some mistakes)

Muslims worship the black cube of saturn at mecca.

The saturn god is satan.

This is the primary reason why I dislike Islam.

(Jews also take after the black cube. This is also satanic.)

If you disagree, debate me.

ambarita

Chicken
muhammad was a pedhophile. he married aisyah when she was 6

"It was narrated from 'Aishah that the Messenger of Allah married her when she was six years old, and consummated the marriage with her when she was nine."
Grade : Sahih (Darussalam)

Also there was absolutely no single witness to Muhammad’s revelations, nobody saw the angel,
nobody saw him splitting the moon, nobody saw him in the cave, nobody saw him during the chest surgery,
he was the only witness to all his revelations.

muhammad was a pedhophile. he married aisyah when she was 6

"It was narrated from 'Aishah that the Messenger of Allah married her when she was six years old, and consummated the marriage with her when she was nine."
Grade : Sahih (Darussalam)

Also there was absolutely no single witness to Muhammad’s revelations, nobody saw the angel,
nobody saw him splitting the moon, nobody saw him in the cave, nobody saw him during the chest surgery,
he was the only witness to all his revelations.
Muhammad was non-white and founded a globalist religion for non-whites. Nuff' said

Hannibal

Ostrich
Gold Member
Muhammed was a white man. There's a reason why they don't allow drawings of him.

There are several instances in the hadiths and the koran where the writer goes on and on about the whiteness of his leg or whatever bodypart he has and his red hair.

Serie A1

Woodpecker
I dislike Islam, because of the legacy it has left in the West and the Balkans. Mehmed II and his troops basically raped their way through Constantinople, after slaughtering the majority of the inhabits (per Nicolo Barbaro's account of the event). This brutality is the standard for Islam, not the exception. The hostility Islam has towards non-believers is why I'm at odds with it.

Those who don't believe are either taxed, while those who do, are not. Additionally, rape is permitted, so long as the person is non-Muslim. Under Islam, lying to non-Muslims is permitted - but not to other Muslims. Whether it's ISIS or Wahhabism, modern Islam is not very different from Mehmed II and Co.

I despise the Arabization of the West and the Balkans. I really do. I know it wasn't just Islam or Muslims, but also treacherous enemies within. So the blame isn't so one-sided.

That being said, I don't hate Muslims. Most who I've met are very based and know the danger the world is in. I do think we need to stand together against the left's demand that society turn away from the sacred and natural, to the profane and unnatural.

Another point: Islam denies the exist of the triune God. If God can only be one constant, but no more, it seems more of a religion made by man. Either God is omnipresent and present, whether visible and invisible: in the physical and extra-physical world - or he isn't.
The Arabization of the Balkans? Turkification is more realistic. There are almost no Arabs in the Balkans aside from diplomats, businessmen and perhaps the odd doctor.

Serie A1

Woodpecker
@OP, from these responses you can probably see five main threads emerging:

1. Criticism about the lack of acceptance of a trinitarian God.

2. Fear of Islam – much of it media-driven.

3. Admiration for some perceived Islamic values (against social decay and immorality).

4. Reactive Christo-nationalism, a remnant from the 19th and early twentieth centuries.

5. Basic factual ignorance about the subject.

The interesting thing is that most of the points here are not actually theological in nature; rather, it is worldly.

The Prime Minister

Sparrow
Orthodox
Again OP, I would strongly advise you to ignore Serie A1.

When confronted with these facts against Islam, look how he reacts with ad-hominem (common tactic Muslims use along with what-about-ism when confronted with criticism).

Serie A1 is ignoring all the theological, religious, and historical criticisms against Islam made in this thread.

Instead he dismisses our points by saying we have "fear" or that we are "worldly". Earlier in this thread he said we were "jealous", which I quickly called him out on.

Again OP, I urge you to read the comments in this thread for yourself and ignore Serie A1 who is using typical Muslim talking points.

Alb92

Pigeon
I appreciate the efforts of those who posted their opinions and criticism trying to bring up facts and/or arguments about the theological and historical aspects of Islam they perceive as being "problematic"/"inconsistent/"dubious".

Let me repeat it again, I am not going to try to persuade anyone into changing their beliefs or stance. What I want is to collect opinions from people who have enough knowledge about Islam and who can say something more than the frequently heard phrases like "muslims are terrorists"/"Islam is this or that" that come from people that don't really know anything more about it other than the information they get on mainstream media. It is as if I wrote something against Hinduism, just because I read two or three times that some Hindu mob in India attacked and killed Muslim residents in a specific neighbourhood or against Buddhism because Buddhists in Myanmar killed Muslim Rohingya people.
Every religion has extremist offshoots that don't necessarily reflect the core beliefs of that particular religion. For this reason I mentioned the fact that I want to read things about the nature, theological aspects and the relationship/implications of the Islamic beliefs with regards to God, Salvation, human interactions, which is what really matters in the end.
Discussions about mass immigration, cultural wars, extremism etc. are interesting, but are not the subject of this thread.
I read everything that's posted in here with pleasure, knowning that are people who can use their mind to express interesting idea and points of view.

Someone critized me for not engaging in discussions. Well, the reality is that I don't really have something to reply and tell others that "this point or that point is wrong and I am going to explain to you why". Like I said, I don't want to change anyone's opinion. It would be costly in terms of time and efforts. This is not a "surrender", as someone might think, but just the acceptance of the fact that everyone has its ideas.

Thank you again for your appreciated efforts.

Peter22

Pigeon
I appreciate the efforts of those who posted their opinions and criticism trying to bring up facts and/or arguments about the theological and historical aspects of Islam they perceive as being "problematic"/"inconsistent/"dubious".

Let me repeat it again, I am not going to try to persuade anyone into changing their beliefs or stance. What I want is to collect opinions from people who have enough knowledge about Islam and who can say something more than the frequently heard phrases like "muslims are terrorists"/"Islam is this or that" that come from people that don't really know anything more about it other than the information they get on mainstream media. It is as if I wrote something against Hinduism, just because I read two or three times that some Hindu mob in India attacked and killed Muslim residents in a specific neighbourhood or against Buddhism because Buddhists in Myanmar killed Muslim Rohingya people.
Every religion has extremist offshoots that don't necessarily reflect the core beliefs of that particular religion. For this reason I mentioned the fact that I want to read things about the nature, theological aspects and the relationship/implications of the Islamic beliefs with regards to God, Salvation, human interactions, which is what really matters in the end.
Discussions about mass immigration, cultural wars, extremism etc. are interesting, but are not the subject of this thread.
I read everything that's posted in here with pleasure, knowning that are people who can use their mind to express interesting idea and points of view.

Someone critized me for not engaging in discussions. Well, the reality is that I don't really have something to reply and tell others that "this point or that point is wrong and I am going to explain to you why". Like I said, I don't want to change anyone's opinion. It would be costly in terms of time and efforts. This is not a "surrender", as someone might think, but just the acceptance of the fact that everyone has its ideas.

Thank you again for your appreciated efforts.
Do you have criticism of Mohammedanism? If so, which?

Besides... sorry... your answer makes no sense to me... so people developed their view... and your response is: ok... thanks... now I know. That´s null.

Alb92

Pigeon
Do you have criticism of Mohammedanism? If so, which?
Not of the religion per se. Maybe of some groups of people and their approach to the Faith, which I consider wrong.

Besides... sorry... your answer makes no sense to me... so people developed their view... and your response is: ok... thanks... now I know. That´s null.
Yes I know it may sound stupid or superficial but at the moment I don't have anything to add or to ask to the users who posted long and detailed answers. Like I said, I am going to avoid getting into debates about what's wrong and what's right. Someone thinks that Prophet Muhammad was violent and didn't represent a "true prophet"? That's fine, I don't enough resources and knowledge to use against this argument. Maybe I am too ignorant and don't possess enough knowledge about my religion? It may be. I didn't say I do and don't want to pretend I know everything about it. I just like to inquire about things and hear opinions from knowledgeable people. In this case negative opinions about my religion. That's it.
If in the coming weeks or months I'll read I post to which I'll have an urge to reply to, then I'll do it. Until now it has not been the case. Please don't take this as an offence or underestimation (don't know if that's the proper word) of someone's opinions.

It is as if I wrote something against Hinduism, just because I read two or three times that some Hindu mob in India attacked and killed Muslim residents in a specific neighbourhood or against Buddhism because Buddhists in Myanmar killed Muslim Rohingya peopl
If you can tell me which Hindu religious texts and religious leader in those texts ask for the subjugation of non muslims through Jizya, conversion or death I'd like to hear it.

Also, if you can point out Buddha saying that you can give people the choice of jizya, conversion or death I'd appreciate that to. The thing is I/we can tie in the action of Muslims towards non Muslims directly towards Muhammad or the Sahaba, therefore we can judge Muhammad's character and the examples he left behind.

I don't recall Buddha, Krishna or Jesus marrying a six year old, decapitating boys that showed growth of pubic hair (Banu Qurayza incident) or asking for the death of those who insulted them.

Mike_Key

Woodpecker
Not of the religion per se. Maybe of some groups of people and their approach to the Faith, which I consider wrong.

Yes I know it may sound stupid or superficial but at the moment I don't have anything to add or to ask to the users who posted long and detailed answers. Like I said, I am going to avoid getting into debates about what's wrong and what's right. Someone thinks that Prophet Muhammad was violent and didn't represent a "true prophet"? That's fine, I don't enough resources and knowledge to use against this argument. Maybe I am too ignorant and don't possess enough knowledge about my religion? It may be. I didn't say I do and don't want to pretend I know everything about it. I just like to inquire about things and hear opinions from knowledgeable people. In this case negative opinions about my religion. That's it.
If in the coming weeks or months I'll read I post to which I'll have an urge to reply to, then I'll do it. Until now it has not been the case. Please don't take this as an offence or underestimation (don't know if that's the proper word) of someone's opinions.
@Alb92

Do you want to become a Christian?

Do you want to believe in and follow Jesus Christ of Nazareth?

John 3:16

16 For God so loved the world that he gave his one and only Son, that whoever believes in him shall not perish but have eternal life.

Roman 10:9-13

9 If you declare with your mouth, “Jesus is Lord,” and believe in your heart that God raised him from the dead, you will be saved. 10 For it is with your heart that you believe and are justified, and it is with your mouth that you profess your faith and are saved. 11 As Scripture says, “Anyone who believes in him will never be put to shame.”[e] 12 For there is no difference between Jew and Gentile—the same Lord is Lord of all and richly blesses all who call on him, 13 for, “Everyone who calls on the name of the Lord will be saved.”[f]

It's your choice.

miguel24

Chicken
Hi,

I'm agnostic but self-identify as an atheist to ward off creepy proselytizers. I'm ATM studying different religions but this is on my own terms, in my own pace.

For me I'd say, when people force their way of life on other people. I mean, you don't like bacon, sure, don't eat it. I like bacon and I don't believe in any reasons to stop eating it.

It's not only Muslims doing this I give you that, but there are other good reasons in this thread.