The reason you dislike Islam

Blade Runner

Pelican
Orthodox
Not of the religion per se. Maybe of some groups of people and their approach to the Faith, which I consider wrong.

Yes I know it may sound stupid or superficial but at the moment I don't have anything to add or to ask to the users who posted long and detailed answers. Like I said, I am going to avoid getting into debates about what's wrong and what's right. Someone thinks that Prophet Muhammad was violent and didn't represent a "true prophet"? That's fine, I don't enough resources and knowledge to use against this argument. Maybe I am too ignorant and don't possess enough knowledge about my religion? It may be. I didn't say I do and don't want to pretend I know everything about it. I just like to inquire about things and hear opinions from knowledgeable people. In this case negative opinions about my religion. That's it.
If in the coming weeks or months I'll read I post to which I'll have an urge to reply to, then I'll do it. Until now it has not been the case. Please don't take this as an offence or underestimation (don't know if that's the proper word) of someone's opinions.
We all have our own paths in life but you are a truth seeker I detect, so apart from my posts about the person of Muhammad vs the person of Jesus Christ being totally antithetical (and thus you have to discern which is good, holy, true) let me bring up another consideration to recognize things that are "of this world".

Look at Mormonism and Joseph Smith. He literally followed the playbook of Muhammad to a T - both are reconstructionist religions, both were polygamists, both had revelations conveniently when things didn't make sense. Do you think that's a coincidence? Did these men live their lives rejecting things of this world? The answer is obvious and self evident, not that I'm asking you to forsake your life and family, etc. Just so that as a truth seeker, you are aware of what's going on. And this isn't my opinion, it is verifiable and based on the historical record and the claims of both "religions."

Alb92

Pigeon
Muslims worship the black cube of saturn at mecca.

The saturn god is satan.

This is the primary reason why I dislike Islam.

(Jews also take after the black cube. This is also satanic.)

If you disagree, debate me.

That's something I've never read about. I will check that out.

Alb92

Pigeon
Additional information about me: I'm not an expert in any religion. Islam is the religion I know best, but I'm far from knowing everything about it (though I would say that I know more about it than the average Muslim born and raised in a Muslim culture/society, who most of the time doesn't really dig deeper into the religion, apart from carrying the most significant religious duties like praying, fasting, etc.)

I say this because I got the impression that some users think I'm a sort of expert in this field or that I know everything about it, which isn't the case.

I will stick to the premise stated in the opening post, which I am not going to repeat 1000 times.

Alb92

Pigeon
If you can tell me which Hindu religious texts and religious leader in those texts ask for the subjugation of non muslims through Jizya, conversion or death I'd like to hear it.

Also, if you can point out Buddha saying that you can give people the choice of jizya, conversion or death I'd appreciate that to. The thing is I/we can tie in the action of Muslims towards non Muslims directly towards Muhammad or the Sahaba, therefore we can judge Muhammad's character and the examples he left behind.

I don't recall Buddha, Krishna or Jesus marrying a six year old, decapitating boys that showed growth of pubic hair (Banu Qurayza incident) or asking for the death of those who insulted them.
I don't thinl you got the meaning of what I said, maybe I didn't express it clearly enough. I wasn't making a comparison of different religions. I used that example just to point out the fact that I think it's useless if someone criticizes a religion if he doesn't know enough things about and forms his opinion not based on actual research but on randoms information he got through the media. As if I took a negative stance against Buddhism, a religion I don't know anything about, just because I heard that some Buddhists killed some people of another religion. In my opinion, we can extrapolate some interesting points of view if they come from a person who knows what he's talking about and has really undergone the effort to inform himself/read a lot. In this case it seems to me that you are one of those few (by "few" I mean that you aren't the average Western/non-Muslim guy who knows Islam only superficially) people that tried at least to dig deeper into the topic.

Peacock
Gold Member
They do allow dogs but only for guarding and hunting. Sated they should be kept seperatetheir saliva is considered najis or rituallly unclean. Also said that angels don’t enter the house of those who have a dog, which I find pathetic.

Side note, found this humorous meme which I can relate to very well:1614722656363.png

This meme kind of summarizes my reservations on this thread, and on the muslim spell in general. It is spread by people like Christopher Hitchens (pictured here), who have far more blood on their hands than any legitimate modern muslim leader. This meme was created by a leading atheist activist group, the Atheist Alliance, whose logo is visible at the bottom. This logo encompasses occult symbols including the ouroboros and the masonic compass:

330px-Atheismsymbol_endorsed_by_AAI.svg.png

Hitchens is worshiped by hardcore neoliberal atheists, who deep down, dislike Islam pretty much for the same reasons they dislike Christianity. After a long career as a mainstream leftist criticizing people like Kissinger, Hitch became a born again philosemitic zionist and a hardcore, influential trotskyite neocon.

Hitchens and his fellow neocon pundits are responsible for destroying a dozen muslim states and, working with the left, of flooding the West with muslim refugees, which creates the muslim problem that feeds their zio-nationalist movement, the islam threat having been their ideological bread and butter.

However since the late Trump era, the trotskyite neocon movement has shifted gears and is no longer pushing the muslim spell as hard, going instead after Christian/White nationalism, which they (rightfully) view as the backbone of resistance to the emerging global technocratic luciferian control matrix:

Part of the reason for this shift as well is that neocons are now working more openly with their jihadi proxies in places like Syria or Xinjiang, we're kind of going back to the late Soviet era when the jihadis in Afghanistan were seen as freedom fighters and openly armed by the deep state.

Attachments

• 1614722602895.png
    1614722602895.png
    154.7 KB · Views: 3
Last edited:
I dislike Islam, because of the legacy it has left in the West and the Balkans. Mehmed II and his troops basically raped their way through Constantinople, after slaughtering the majority of the inhabits (per Nicolo Barbaro's account of the event). This brutality is the standard for Islam, not the exception. The hostility Islam has towards non-believers is why I'm at odds with it.

Those who don't believe are either taxed, while those who do, are not. Additionally, rape is permitted, so long as the person is non-Muslim. Under Islam, lying to non-Muslims is permitted - but not to other Muslims. Whether it's ISIS or Wahhabism, modern Islam is not very different from Mehmed II and Co.

I despise the Arabization of the West and the Balkans. I really do. I know it wasn't just Islam or Muslims, but also treacherous enemies within. So the blame isn't so one-sided.

That being said, I don't hate Muslims. Most who I've met are very based and know the danger the world is in. I do think we need to stand together against the left's demand that society turn away from the sacred and natural, to the profane and unnatural.

Another point: Islam denies the exist of the triune God. If God can only be one constant, but no more, it seems more of a religion made by man. Either God is omnipresent and present, whether visible and invisible: in the physical and extra-physical world - or he isn't.
I don't think any conquest can happen without slaughtering your way through....not trying to defend Sultan Mehmet II but didn't all kings use this method those days and not just muslim kings?!

Istanbul (Constantinople) remained had Orthodox Christian majority population till the end of the empire,even though it was capital of Islamic Caliphate... Muslims became majority only after the population exchange between Greece and newly founded Republic of Turkey after WWI....

Those who believe are taxed too...its called Zakat....thats why Jizya is heavily misunderstood....in an Islamic Empire,Muslims must pay muslim tax (Zakat, which is part of the fundamentals of religion) and Non Muslims must pay non muslim tax (Jizya)....so where is the injustice?....Jizya is lower than Zakat...

Never heard about Raping and Lying to non muslims bro...

Rest of your argument is theological so ill keep out of it

The Arabization of the Balkans? Turkification is more realistic. There are almost no Arabs in the Balkans aside from diplomats, businessmen and perhaps the odd doctor.
Actually there are evidences to prove that Albanians (muslim ones) and some Serbs (who were muslims but were force converted to Christianity by Skanderbeg) were from North Africa...not pure but mixed...check out this channel... https://youtube.com/channel/UCRgZvEhWQQurGx-mnAmp7GA

muhammad was a pedhophile. he married aisyah when she was 6

"It was narrated from 'Aishah that the Messenger of Allah married her when she was six years old, and consummated the marriage with her when she was nine."
Grade : Sahih (Darussalam)

Also there was absolutely no single witness to Muhammad’s revelations, nobody saw the angel,
nobody saw him splitting the moon, nobody saw him in the cave, nobody saw him during the chest surgery,
he was the only witness to all his revelations.
Pedophilia is sex with or sexual attraction for Prepubescent children...

There are other hadiths which says Aisha had started her menses when she was 9...so she was not Prepubescent child when the marriage was consummated...

Those days (today too if women and men are married off just when they hit puberty and there is no such thing as family planning or protection) women gave birth and became mothers when they were 9 and became grandmothers when they hit 19 and in their early 20s and men became fathers at 12....that was the norm back then...not just in Arabia but everywhere...

If Prophet was a pedophile,he didn't have to wait 3 years to consummate the marriage (just the right time for her to mature)

The dude now gave 1 answer within 1 month... no need for me to present my position when he´s not engaging in discussion.
Many good points here already, of-course.
My main reason is not the content of Mohammedanism but that they invade our countries. If they didn´t invade our countries: who would even care the least effing bit about Mohammedanism? It´s ONLY a subject because they invade our countries, otherwise, nobody would talk anything about it (addendum : of-course a big source of all is the jews´ intention to stir up conflict between Whites and Mohammedans in order to garner support for their landgrab).
Uhhh...how did Paganism become non existent and Christianity become the dominant religion in Europe? Was it not by Conquests and Crusades?

Are you sure your ancestors converted to Christianity willingly and not force baptized by the likes of Charlemagne?
Sure there were willing conversions due to Preaching...but for the most part was forced and Paganism became non existent...

In the case of Islamic Conquests,force conversation were none or so low (there was) its insignificant...even after centuries of Islamic rule,there are still christians and jews in the Middle East,North Africa and Balkans...Pagans (Zoroastrians,Hindus,Buddhists,etc) in Persia and India....

To take an example, Greece was part of Ottoman Empire for many centuries and still managed to revolt and gain independence......Muslims should've force converted everyone and made an Islamdom (just like Christendom)...but they didn't do it due to Sharia...they just had to pay taxes and they could keep worshipping...

Jordan Peterson articulated why Islam is a problem best for me.
He said essentially, Western Society/Culture etc is based on the fundamental principal of the separation of church and state, whereas Islam is based on combining Church and State. You cannot have half of one and half of the other, you cannot integrate these two things. They are polar opposites, you ether have one or the other.

I think Islam is great for battle though. If proper war was still possible (without nukes etc.) I would prefer to have Islamic soldiers all day long. It seems perfectly designed for war (it's founder being a warlord and all).

Woah what. Western Society/Culture was Church and state for 1800 years. Even longer to be honest. Western Society is built upon Christianity and Christendom. Western Society and Culture is Church and State lmao.

The world being the way it is today a demonic cesspool and clown secular hellhole dominated by Jews is due to the separation of Church and State.

The State is built upon the Church and thus work together in harmony. The state without the church is hell. Just look at where we are today. Look at the atrocities of secular political ideology. The State needs the church and must never be separated from the church.

Woah what. Western Society/Culture was Church and state for 1800 years. Even longer to be honest. Western Society is built upon Christianity and Christendom. Western Society and Culture is Church and State lmao.

The world being the way it is today a demonic cesspool and clown secular hellhole dominated by Jews is due to the separation of Church and State.
I was about to post this...thanks...

This meme kind of summarizes my reservations on this thread, and on the muslim spell in general. It is spread by people like Christopher Hitchens (pictured here), who have far more blood on their hands than any legitimate modern muslim leader. This meme was created by a leading atheist activist group, the Atheist Alliance, whose logo is visible at the bottom. This logo encompasses occult symbols including the ouroboros and the masonic compass:

330px-Atheismsymbol_endorsed_by_AAI.svg.png

Hitchens is worshiped by hardcore neoliberal atheists, who deep down, dislike Islam pretty much for the same reasons they dislike Christianity. After a long career as a mainstream leftist criticizing people like Kissinger, Hitch became a born again philosemitic zionist and a hardcore, influential trotskyite neocon.

Hitchens and his fellow neocon pundits are responsible for destroying a dozen muslim states and, working with the left, of flooding the West with muslim refugees, which creates the muslim problem that feeds their zio-nationalist movement, the islam threat having been their ideological bread and butter.

However since the late Trump era, the trotskyite neocon movement has shifted gears and is no longer pushing the muslim spell as hard, going instead after Christian/White nationalism, which they (rightfully) view as the backbone of resistance to the emerging global technocratic luciferian control matrix:

Part of the reason for this shift as well is that neocons are now working more openly with their jihadi proxies in places like Syria or Xinjiang, we're kind of going back to the late Soviet era when the jihadis in Afghanistan were seen as freedom fighters and openly armed by the deep state.
The meme is something I've come across as a an Ex-Muslim in reality. Those who are non Muslim or Ex Muslims get similar responses when talking about Muhammad, the Hadith and Islam especially when they are well versed in the history of Islam. I'm aware of the Atheist symbol on the meme long before I posted it, was not going to cut it out or edit it, that's just wrong. Even a broken clock is right twice a day as the saying goes.

Regardless I stand by your statement that's been made in regards to Hitchens and zionist movement. Neocons are something else and the picture of "all Muslims bad" has been painted/drawn and now they are coming for Christians as it is already evident in U.S news. But what else is new? Penetrate conservative religions/cultures and make them bend the knee to the new global standard.

Fenaroli

Robin

Sorry if this has been posted before, but I found this fascinating.

So is this true that the whole infallible, inerrant Koran dogma is actually not as firm as it should be? That the perfect preservation of the Koran is false?

That is, the standard narrative of the Koran being unchanged and eternal, has holes in it. He conceded, regarding non-Muslim Koran scholars, that “their knowledge of Arabic and the Koran has increased by leaps and bounds” and they know that the “Emperor has no clothes”—that is, the claim of perfect preservation of the Koran is a myth. This concession by Yasir Qadhi exploded in the YouTube world among Gospel warriors and Muslim missionaries.

The fallout of this confession has just now started. Thousands and thousands of Muslims are crying out that their faith is destroyed. This is the “Tsunami of Apostasy” nightmare the Islamic scholars feared and worked against for the past few decades in the West. Now it is unleashed. The Gospels were not dictated by an angel to the Evangelists. The Gospels do not make such claims. The Eternal, Uncorrupt Word of God is Jesus Christ himself. The Muslims, however, believe that the Koran is eternal and a heavenly copy of the Koran was revealed to their prophet Muhammad and this copy is miraculously preserved. This miraculous preservation is the ONLY proof of the Divine origin of the Islamic faith.

nagareboshi

Woodpecker

Sorry if this has been posted before, but I found this fascinating.

So is this true that the whole infallible, inerrant Koran dogma is actually not as firm as it should be? That the perfect preservation of the Koran is false?

Well, it depends on how you look at it. I studied Islam relatively deeply. There's an early tradition where multiple Qur'an recitations with slight differences existed in the wild and Muhammad was accepting and tolerant of it at the time, actually in some hadith using it as an illustration of God's mercy. (He creates many manifestations for many people, something like this.)

If you think about it historically, the Qur'an is not a book; it is a recitation, which exists in sound. Every recitation has different intonations, emphasis, accents, and human voices reading it. So as soon as you recite the Qur'an you're already generating a new copy of it. It isn't a book.

But some time after the oral-history era, an earthly caliph after Muhammad found this whole thing to be quite scandalous so he collected "variant" Qur'an books and burned them, even though Muslims at the time had been tolerant of multiplicity.

Probably the True Qur'an is actually the Logos embedded within the recitation (inside the speaker's heart), which Islamic mystics believe. But now that we live in a Salafi literalistic era of Islam it's more helpful for their agenda to only have one physical text.

Pantheon

Sparrow
Orthodox
I think the mistake secular people make when criticizing Islam and other religions for their beliefs and atrocities is to project these onto the religion itself. The truth is, any evil stupidity comes from inside man, and the nature of his religion will reflect his state of mind. The fallacy is to presume that it would be a 'better' world without religion. This is a too optimistic view of man. The West is by now freed from religion and is turning more irrational by the day. Meanwhile, the Muslim world looks sane in comparison. Without religion, man invents his own dogmas which are even worse. There is no perfect state in this world, so the problem seems to lie in ideology itself. Therefore, I've learnt not to dislike Islam as much as disdain utopianism.

Viktor Zeegelaar

Pelican
Orthodox Inquirer
Personally what I miss in Islam is the love side. I see God as love and judgment. Like a good house father: loving yet disciplining. In my perspective Islam is too much focused on the disciplining side without too much forgiveness. Moreover, I often see a lot of pride in Muslims. This could be a regional/cultural thing from the Middle-East/North-Africa too. Maybe someone knows how Islam/Quran looks towards pride? Is it a sin or not addressed/condemned/advocated? That would shine some light on the issue.

That being said I do have shifted my perspective from being 110% anti-islam (and religion in general...) and hardcore secularist to a Godly worldview, although I'm discovering a lot about theology etc. at the moment. I do respect Muslims now more than secular people, for at least Muslims have strong traditional values. Theological issues aside, there are many commonalities from a cultural/traditional standpoint between Christianity and Islam. So we must not let the elite make us fight each other, but see how we can form a block against the elite without disregarding our genuine values and beliefs as Christians. From a Muslim perspective Islam is the truth of course and I respect that. Let God guide us all to the truth.