The regime's plan for America

What is their plan for The United States of America?

• Total voters
  • This poll will close: .

Coja Petrus Uscan

Hummingbird
Gold Member
They "their" in the title refers to whoever is actually in charge.

This thread is not specifically intended to be for discussion as there are already threads for the first two topics:

1) Secession / Civil War
2) Most of the US current events form
3) Antifa, The Left Eating Itself, Clown World
4) r/politics

It is intended as a general straw-poll. Though feel free to add comments.

--------------------

It has been written by Brezinski and others that the purpose of The United States is to act as the engine of global governance and be destroyed in the process. Such a powerful nation that could stand against globalism could not be allowed to exist.

My leaning is that, in their plans, America will need to stay around for at least 20 years to fulfill this role. And that it could either be broken down into two or more parts or end up like a Brazil - a mess where a comfortable life is often behind private security. But I believe China or Russia will have to be taken out in the same time as The US and then the remaining countries will be congealed into a centralised entity to get rid of the other - China or Russia.

I don't really understand the significance of China, but it looks like the globalists did a number on it in the late 1970s, when The Club of Rom and others encouraged them to put in the one-child policy. Although China will continue to grow, the lower hanging fruit of growth have been picked. They have a shrinking work-force and shrinking population. Something that doesn't appear to be reversible due to their extremely materialist mentality.

During The Cold War, we had two major powers, one of which was growing, while the other was essentially a zombie that poured most of its resources into a gigantism defence complex. Now we have two major powers - The US and China, which are both essentially zombies, as no entity is large enough and powerful enough to challenge them. Both have sever problems. China's are primarily demographics and overstretched finances; while America's are social and overstreched finances. Although The US is waning as a power base, it is being used to congeal other countries into having the same laws by guidelines that most governments slavishly implement. China is having it's shot at something similar, but with a corporate rather than governance basis.

China is also asserting itself as what would generally be called a far-right, deeply homophobic and misogynistic ethno-state. Recently the government has been taking steps to beat back feminism homosexualism, as they realise these are counter to their plans. But at the same time vast effort has been poured into China from the US in particular, to build it. This never made sense to me. I cannot see China being some kind of odd client state or partner. It seems it has gone rouge. But at the same time China is treated very softly. Particularly by the cultural sphere which grovels at the feet of the Chinese ethno-state, but thinks increasingly Maoist America is the center of all evil.

Another aspect is the softening and homosexualising of Western countries, primarily America. How to read this? Is this university crazies running amok and the elites not seeing the significance? Why would elites want to see their primary bases so weakened, while their alleged competitors are toughening them up. Then you have all The Great Reset, Agenda 21 stuff. These are again pushed and already followed by Western nations, making them weaker. While China and Russia are polluting heavily in the pursuit of economic growth.

Easy_C

Peacock
My opinion, and...I have to dance around this a little bit because of some timelines I've gotten from an old contact which have, thus far, been correct.

It's a controlled demolition. America has already served it's purpose and developed mass surveillance technology, internet, radio tech, microchipping, the vaccines, etc. It has built out all the tools needed for complete totalitarian control.

I have other reasons which I am not entirely comfortable getting into. Suffice it to say that when Armstrong forecast that we will see a dramatic decline in population from 2027-2028 he wasn't telling me anything I don't already know. I expect that the North American continent, south of the 45th parallel, is going to experience a cataclysmic "natural disaster" that will de-populate signifiicant portions of the continent.

unit414

Robin
Not sure how to answer the poll question, because I believe we WILL fall into generally unorganised left-wing chaos, though I'm not sure that is really part of any plan, per se. It will just be the result of the insane liberal policies and teachings of the last 30 years.

However, once that chaos is well-underway, I also believe we WILL have corporate-government tyranny. The problem is, it will mainly be directed at Whites and conservatives who try to resist the lefty/minority chaos. We all know (or should know) that.

The only real plan I can see, which obviously exists, is the libs and (((libs))) doing everything they can to make this a non-White, non-Christian, degenerate country. That's it. That's the "plan." Out of hate. And envy. And to destroy what they could never create. Beyond that, I honestly don't think there is a plan, or that they have any idea how bad things will get if they win. Because they are delusional and evil.

Last edited:

DanielH

Pelican
Orthodox
My leaning is that, in their plans, America will need to stay around for at least 20 years to fulfill this role.
Vox Day's prediction for years now has been that the US will collapse by 2033, and that has been my prediction since at least 2019 as well. This jives with your 20 year estimate. Run it until it dies.

I did vote for the second option with everyone else because while I do think that is their plan, God will not allow it to continue forever.

I expect that the North American continent, south of the 45th parallel, is going to experience a cataclysmic "natural disaster" that will de-populate signifiicant portions of the continent.
I expect most people will be fine, if you can secure food, in FDA grow zones 5, really the middle blue color on this map, and colder. I will not elaborate why, but I wasn't surprised to see that coincides with the 45th parallel pretty well.

1626912709030.png

Coja Petrus Uscan

Hummingbird
Gold Member
My opinion, and...I have to dance around this a little bit because of some timelines I've gotten from an old contact which have, thus far, been correct.

It's a controlled demolition. America has already served it's purpose and developed mass surveillance technology, internet, radio tech, microchipping, the vaccines, etc. It has built out all the tools needed for complete totalitarian control.

Do you have any ideas on what the relevance of China is?

Not sure how to answer the poll question, because I believe we WILL fall into generally unorganised left-wing chaos, though I'm not sure that is really part of any plan, per se. It will just be the result of the insane liberal policies and teachings of the last 30 years.

However, once that chaos is well-underway, I also believe we WILL have corporate-government tyranny. The problem is, it will mainly be directed at Whites and conservatives who try to resist the lefty/minority chaos. We all know (or should know) that.

The only real plan I can see, which obviously exists, is the libs and (((libs))) doing everything they can to make this a non-White, non-Christian, degenerate country. That's it. That's the "plan." Out of hate. And envy. And to destroy what they could never create. Beyond that, I honestly don't think there is a plan, or that they have any idea how bad things will get if they win. Because they are delusional and evil.

Agreed. Satan does not have much of a plan beyond destruction and corruption in whatever form is the most deceptive and sick. He already knows he is eternally condemned. Why should he care about any specific outcome beyond stirring up as much chaos as possible while extracting as much evil pleasure as he can?

Remember the satanic elites are not happy people. They are depressed, sick, lost, tortured in their souls. I think they are just lashing out while they die.

Towgunner

Kingfisher
Here's my ultimate take on it all. The NWO, Globalists etc, are relevant, but, at the end of the day, I see good old geopolitics as the primary motivator. What is "their" fate for America? Simple - a regional power at best contained by our very own Monroe Doctrine, with the possible exception of not including South America. America's global hegemony will be destroyed militarily, politically, and economically. If the US remains intact, America will still be a powerful country, but, relegated to its backyard and not much else. At worse, you'll see a break-up of the country and civil war.

The prize that's now up for taking is the rest of the world, namely Asia, Middle East, Europe, and Africa. As well as the Pacific islands. Combined this constitutes the bulk of global GDP, population and, most importantly, future consumer demand. Not surprisingly China is poised to take this over. This cannot be achieved without reducing or annihilating the influence, and more importantly, interference of the American Empire. Therefore, that empire must go. Another impediment to this end state is the USD's global reserve currency status. After all, what's the point in being politically-economically dominant if the commerce you created is cleared in another country's currency. Of course, this arrangement is deleterious to China and the rest of the world for a host of other reasons too. Ergo, the dollar must go.

At the center of it all is the New Silk Road. That is the instrument that will assure China's hegemony for generations.

China will be paving a massive eighth wonder of the world that will connect its vast manufacturing capacity to the rest of the world via rail, highway and sea. This will benefit China, naturally, but, it will also enrich the nations where this conduit passes through in the same way the interstate highway system induced a multiplier effect in the US. Already a train has departed from the coast of China and made its way to England. This is the real prize and the country that controls these roads will have global hegemony. All roads lead to Rome. The US can't keep its hegemony for the simple fact that there can only be one alpha dog at a time.

I think China has been involved in a very sophisticated asymmetric war with the US for several years. You see evidence of this war all around us, but, true to their Sun Tzu tradition, they keep it discrete. Trump started to yell and scream about the Chinese and he threw a yuge monkey wrench into the fray. I think this was a big reason why his victory was stolen. The fact that the steal was so obvious speaks to this. I think about the Opium wars over a century ago. It was the West that engaged in asymmetric war first. They knew by flooding China with additive drugs they would demoralize the nation. And they did to such a degree that it took decades for China to recover. Something eerily similar is happening but the key difference is the US is on the receiving end. Quite literally, there's an opioid epidemic occurring throughout the US. And they are very much demoralizing us on a variety of fronts. Yuri Bezmenov's "active measures", i.e. social destabilization, was a Soviet project, but, I wonder, did the Chinese simply take that project over and continue on with it? Its certainly working.

Everything that we gripe about on this forum helps China. Women in the workforce, or better yet, "equity" in the workforce, make our companies less competitive to the Chinese. "Woke" education, means the future Chinese kids will be better educated. "Diversity" makes for inter-tribal hostility, which was manifested into riots and open insurrection. It also makes us less competitive. As a result, cities in the US burned. If you want to destabilize your enemy what more can you ask for if the trains stop running and the planes fall out of the sky. This is exactly where we're headed via radical leftism.

I said before that I'm not optimistic. You don't just go to war to see your opponent only mostly destroyed. That's like saying I only want to get her half pregnant. "They" want to see an utterly destroyed US. Civil war and or a breakup of the country will destroy our country completely. The Chinese don't necessarily need the gluttonous US population to sell their cheap goods. Many people get hung up on that. All of that will be accounted for, and more, as they sell to the rest of the world. We're only 330mm people. Compare that to the billions of potential consumers the Chinese are now planning on selling to. Plus the US consumer is only strong because it buys it on credit.

America just withdrew from its longest war, which they lost. This loss comes on top of the other losses. Importantly, the US is no longer in the Middle East, therefore, China can now confidently start paving and laying RR tracks. The specter of the US military is now gone. I'm convinced our presence there was to deter China's advance through the region, namely the New Silk Road.

Conservatives represent a huge threat to this agenda. American First policies mean tariffs, re-shoring of manufacturing capacity, stronger military, anti "woke" and the potential to reverse the destabilization process. I do believe this is going to happen. The left has just become too absurd and the agenda is now out in the open. That being said, I don't think we can regain the geopolitical status we once had. The empire is dead. But, that's may not be all that bad. Conservatives never wanted an empire anyway. Heck the Ron Paul conservatives want nothing more than to be isolationists.

I think we've lost the initiative overseas. But, I think we can retain our localized control i.e. Monroe Doctrine, and end up being more than happy with just that.

One thing is for certain, we're going to see significant changes going forward.

Easy_C

Peacock
Do you have any ideas on what the relevance of China is?
China is the next "global capital". After their turn it moves to the Southern Hemisphere.

Anyways...

I think intermediate term the political breakup is most likely to occur following the war With Russia.

A lot of things will be dramatically weakened. Most likely space warfare will cripple the Satellite grids, also destroying much of the infrastructure of the surveillance state. Some kind of limited or full employment of EMP weapons is likely as is extensive cyber-warfare which will destroy a lot of electronic infrastructure. From a manpower perspective the deep state will be heavily depleted, and we'll be dealing with a remaining population that is desperate, hungry, battle hardened, and battle redpilled.

Easy_C

Peacock
I’ll answer I think no. They have their interest but are the beneficiaries.

Ashkenazi Jews descend from the Kazarians much more than the Hebrews.

trail:

Jews -> Ashkenazi -> Medes (Media) -> Middlemen, aka the middle managers who oversee the plan.

Max Roscoe

Pelican
Orthodox Inquirer
China is not responsible for the destruction of America.

I'm not even sure they want the destruction of America, beyond the destruction of America's foreign policy which the entire world is sick of.

Really, if we had a real government, and the decline of America was indeed inevitable (which at this point I really think it is) the smart thing to do would be to make nice with China. We could just as easily be buddies with them as enemies. It's pretty silly to paint them as this big bad enemy, and it's only going to make us suffer repercussions from it one day, whereas if we just pretended the Chinese were our friends, they would probably just leave us alone in 20 years or so when they are *really* powerful and the US is *really* facing serious turmoil.

The reality is they are no better or worse than any of the other nations we call our "allies" and arbitrarily picking them to be buddies with would be a very, very smart long term move.