The Richard Spencer and alt-right thread

It_is_my_time

Crow
Protestant
I'm fairly neutral when it comes to either Fuentes or Allsup. However, Allsup does bring up the whole catboy thing a lot as a dig. Then sometimes he'll mention something and attribute it to groypers when I don't think it's entirely correct. I've listened to way too many podcasts (usually when i'm working or doing other stuff) so it's difficult for me to remember the specific context. However, those little remarks did stick out for me. To be fair i've heard Fuentes launch into Allsup before on America First and make fun of him calling him low IQ or something along those lines and how Allsup was a drooling Spencer fanboy or something.

Anyways, this is what I meant by life experience..in many ways they still are kids. Smart guys..but not quite on that adult level yet.

edit: Btw, I understand the deeper ideological rift between America First and the alt right. However, the aforementioned animosity seems much more personal to me. Overall, America First hanging their hat on Trumpism has its own broader issues as well. Not to mention they are kind of getting caught in the undertow of a larger potential ongoing grift...

I appreciate your insights and thoughts. Great conversation. I listen to both Fuentes and Allsup. I listen to Fuentes to see what barely to the right of Fox News/Normie Cons think. I listen to Allsup to actually learn and grow. They are two different levels. Fuentes is entertaining and basically Gen Z Alex Jones. Allsup is a thought leader, and is far more red pilled/informed/researched.

Fuentes hits a lot more people because he is a lot more marketable to the average frustrated young guy that isn't fully red pilled. Fuentes has a much bigger following for this reason. But I don't see a way for Fuentes to keep his crowd as the GOP fails to deliver for his crowd and the plan to infiltrate the Singer/Mercer/Kushner/Adelson owned GOP fails because billionaires don't invest billions of dollars and then let their investment go against their wishes.

Max Roscoe

Ostrich
Orthodox Inquirer
It's not just modern medicine, it's the entire modern world. In fact, medicine is probably a miniscule and rather unimportant part of it.
It's everything in the modern world which provides financial, moral, social, and institutional aid to these groups which would not normally be evolutionarily successful.

The entire modern social structure which supports and celebrates and assists those who choose alternative lifestyles (everyone from the mentally ill, to low IQ criminals to working class immigrants to sexual degenerates), empowers, enriches, and encourages them. Everything from housing programs which give free housing to single parent households, to corporations hiring and promoting people based on their "diversity" to schools which teach that trannies are not mentally ill, but in fact valuable members of society who deserve special treatment, to churches and civic groups which "celebrate" the bizarre and dysgenic, all make the "spiteful mutant" class much more likely to survive and thrive in the modern world. Perhaps that wouldn't be so bad, if it wasn't at the expense of straight white males, but all this comes at the expense of the "normal" guy who is marginalized and ignored at best, or oppressed and discriminated against at worst.

Max Roscoe

Ostrich
Orthodox Inquirer
A quick check of Ann Coulters twitter reveals she is still someone speaking truth and who I consider on my side. Has she been silent, or is she merely being SILENCED? I remember one of the late stories on ROK was about youtube sabotaging search results involving her name. Google, Faceberg, and Twatter are now doing similar things with their algorithms. Coulter seems to be continuing to fight the good fight, whether we hear about it or not.

It_is_my_time

Crow
Protestant

Very interesting philosophical discussion. Richard is trying to take a super high IQ approach to a simple slogan that is meant to inspire the brainwashed masses in Ireland to defend their homeland.

The point being, is that even if "Ireland is for the Irish" were successful and they retook their country from globalist financiers, that the world economic system would come down on them hard. Just like the world economic system has on Iran and North Korea and Syria. So the problem is both that Ireland is for the Irish (first very small step) but the bigger step of that this simply is not enough and it is a global problem.

Max Roscoe

Ostrich
Orthodox Inquirer
Gotta give it to Richard Spencer. His move publicly supporting a Biden presidency was brilliant. If he hadn't publicly and repeatedly talked about supporting Joe Biden for president, he would probably be imprisoned by the post-Trump regime. At the very least, he would be completely silenced and financially destroyed, which is basically the same result as imprisonment.

He was persona non grata a year ago, and all this DC takeover stuff would be traced directly back to him and there's a very good chance antifa would have caused him serious harm or perhaps even killed him. But now he stays alive, stays free, hopefully stays somewhat uncensored, and is free to criticize Biden and be let down by him. But most importantly he took himself out of the Public Enemy #1 position he was in where they traced back every single bad right wing thing to him protesting in Charlottesville.

Gotta give it to Richard Spencer. His move publicly supporting a Biden presidency was brilliant. If he hadn't publicly and repeatedly talked about supporting Joe Biden for president, he would probably be imprisoned by the post-Trump regime. At the very least, he would be completely silenced and financially destroyed, which is basically the same result as imprisonment.

He was persona non grata a year ago, and all this DC takeover stuff would be traced directly back to him and there's a very good chance antifa would have caused him serious harm or perhaps even killed him. But now he stays alive, stays free, hopefully stays somewhat uncensored, and is free to criticize Biden and be let down by him. But most importantly he took himself out of the Public Enemy #1 position he was in where they traced back every single bad right wing thing to him protesting in Charlottesville.
Politically speaking, Trump thew so many of his allies and supporters under the bus that he was smart enough to realize this and distance.

The arrests that are gonna come on Jan 22 are gonna be brutal, and there will be no pardon for them. Charlottesville 2.0

Grow Bag

Pelican
Catholic
I managed 28 minutes of this rarefied air before I had to shut it down & hit the oxygen. Big brain circle jerk, "oh those silly conspiracy nuts...blah, blah", "yes, ha ha ha, idiots".

kel

Banned

Ehh, if anyone was going to silence Richard Spencer it seems like it'd have been done by now. I'm not going to go all "he's a gay fed", because I just don't know, but I think it's safe to say he's no threat, perhaps even a useful boogeyman, to the moneypower.

Lots of people - people whose names would be utterly unfamiliar to anyone - from Charlottesville got absolutely wrecked financially, but not him (though he's still dealing with legal fallout, allegedly). Every day anonymous frog accounts got banned from Twitter, but he's still there. It's only fairly recently that YouTube even deplatformed him. For such a visible influencer he never seems to face much institutional wrath, while zoomer spergs half a world a way or people like Sam Hyde, Mike Ma, etc. are wiped off the face of the visible internet.

Spencer supported Biden to be edgy, because he's an influencer and edginess pays. That's how I read it.

It_is_my_time

Crow
Protestant
Ehh, if anyone was going to silence Richard Spencer it seems like it'd have been done by now. I'm not going to go all "he's a gay fed", because I just don't know, but I think it's safe to say he's no threat, perhaps even a useful boogeyman, to the moneypower.

Lots of people - people whose names would be utterly unfamiliar to anyone - from Charlottesville got absolutely wrecked financially, but not him (though he's still dealing with legal fallout, allegedly). Every day anonymous frog accounts got banned from Twitter, but he's still there. It's only fairly recently that YouTube even deplatformed him. For such a visible influencer he never seems to face much institutional wrath, while zoomer spergs half a world a way or people like Sam Hyde, Mike Ma, etc. are wiped off the face of the visible internet.

Spencer supported Biden to be edgy, because he's an influencer and edginess pays. That's how I read it.
Spencer was on The Ralph Retort (Killstream) the night of the election, on their huge election show with like 30 guests. His exact quote was "who is worse, the enemy or a traitor" when asked why he voted for Biden. So those are his words/reasoning.

As for him being banned, he is still on twitter, and he once made the comment he was told twitter would let him stay, as long as he didn't harass anyone else, just to say "we are a free speech platform". Outside of twitter, he has been pushed off to the corner, both by the same censorship many of us deal with but also because his ego makes him want to be the smartest man in the room at all times. He is incredibly intelligent, but he has alienated himself to the point he just puts out a hour hour podcast every few weeks and isn't heard from again. Though he has made the comment that his name is so tarnished that he feels he has to stay away to keep from wrecking other people's work if he does support it.

Cervantes

Woodpecker
Woman
The minimum threshold for any right wing media or political person is they have to be honest about the real issues. Everyone with an IQ above 105 understands the obvious: that our country is controlled disproportionately by jews. You don't have to be hateful - but you have to be able to talk about jewish power. Any political commentator who is unwilling to do this is not worth listening to. That puts guys like Fuentes barely over the line, and sadly Tucker and Coulter (who obviously know) are not.

There are a lot of things that need to happen before we have control over our own future - addressing Jewish power openly and directly is a necessary condition. Any political actor not doing that is not doing anything useful.