The Richard Spencer and alt-right thread

It_is_my_time

Crow
Protestant
He is either an idiot or wants the globalists to win on purpose.

For all their supposed intellectualism, it looks like guys like him and Wallace haven't studied European political civil wars one bit.

Voting against Trump would be like voting for the Popular front in 1936 Spain. Guys like Gil-Robles and Franco were never perfect, but they were the people that the conservative nationalist side rallied around because they understood that unity wins wars and that you need to stand behind the symbolic leader to rally your forces. Meanwhile guys like Spencer and Wallace would switch sides at the first opportunity because of narcissism that they would disguise as "intellectual disagreement" because Franco didn't support some specific things they wanted. They're traitors and they exposed themselves after they have called for long sentences for people who stormed the capitol.

Wallace's site is nothing but another left wing "watchdog" site obsessing about right wingers and basically calling the media and police to harm them. Just look at how many times he posted about Baked Alaska and Nick Fuentes. It's clear that him and Spencer are obsessed and jealous. They present no meaningful discussion outside of far-right spectre and they keep going back to that.

Also believing in covid-19 paganism is being anti-Christian. If you support the covid religion you're literally supporting a pagan religion that wants to close down churches and restrict freedom of Christians.

Spencer is very well versed on history. I believe he has a master's degree in history and studied in Germany as well. You would have to ask them their opinions but I don't think Franco is a good comparison to Trump at all. At least that is my opinion.

I think there is some jealousy between Spencer towards Fuentes but he also warned people that Fuentes could lead them down the wrong path. Fuentes might face some very serious federal charges if the govt. decides to get real nasty. I hope he doesn't but I wouldn't put it past our govt. to try to place blame on him as a ring leader of the capitol riot with some of the things he said before and after and having his branded flag all over the inside of the capitol.

It_is_my_time

Crow
Protestant
If "both work for the same boss" why did the globalist elites mobilize everything they got in order for Biden to win? Why did all the corporations and media desperately promote Biden? Someone should have told them that they "both work for them" and save them millions.

It was clear that Trump bothered the globalists to no end. Living in Europe this was even more clear because the European media couldn't stop obsessing about Trump either.

These guys like Spencer ultimately always side with whoever is in power because their type of far-right ideology is some perverted type of "might is right". He refers to America as en "empire" and wants to have this globalist woke-ism to rule over the globe, because he thinks this is some sort of superior mode of existence to "dumb masses" and he sees that the side that backed Biden has more power at the moment so he thinks they're right. This is why all these Nietzscheans are not to be trusted, they ultimately always bow down to power.

If Trump was a huge threat they would have tried to "Huey Long" him. Now Huey Long was posing a serious threat.

Peacock
Gold Member
Trump managed to hang on and was partially protected because he had support from right wing zionists, most notably Nethanyahu, to whom 90%+ of Congress are completely subservient, along with leading zionist donors like Mercer, Singer and Adelson. He would never had gotten this far without that. At some point though most of them decided that he had gotten far enough, they took the Golan, Embassy move, Iran deal scrap and pulled the plug on him.

Spencer is the very definition of controlled opposition, he is the picture perfect representation of the "white supremacy" lie, the very embodiment that validates the cultural marxist dogma of "systemic racism", he's just the other side of that coin. That's why he is being promoted.

Guys like Fuentes are savvy enough to promote themselves as minority, and people who reject him for being half Mexican are really misguided. We need to reach out to minorities without compromising our values because most of them are more socially conservative than the average urban white person, and nearly all of them are subject to the debt slavery imposed by the oligarchs. The white supremacy scam sold to blacks and other minorities is about telling them that the reason they can't get ahead is because of white hate instead of credit cards charging them 26% interest and movies and music glorifying whores and gangbangers.

The one thing that the oligarchs and their minions fear above all is a political linkup along broader lines of the middle class, which is the only way they can be overthrown. That's why they promote figures like Spencer, a divisive figure who pushes a framework that is guaranteed to keep us in their plantation.

Last edited:

El Chinito loco

Banned
Gold Member
I wonder what Adelson’s final moments were like. A few of these ardent zionists want their final vision of earth to be total subjugation and victory for their people. It had to be “rough” for some of the more hardcore zionists on their deathbed to know that they aren’t going to see it all come to pass in their life.

Anyhow S to spit. Although he’s probably flapping around right now as some winged abomination princeling for their volcano demon deity.

Peacock
Gold Member
I would say he did come pretty close to total subjugation, since he had the POTUS under his thumb, a privilege he acquired with less than 1% of his fortune. He bought the Presidency the same way you or I would buy a fancy TV or a nice bike.

El Chinito loco

Banned
Gold Member
I would say he did come pretty close to total subjugation, since he had the POTUS under his thumb, a privilege he acquired with less than 1% of his fortune. He bought the Presidency the same way you or I would buy a fancy TV or a nice bike.
Yes, Jews scored big with Trump because they advanced their cause several moves but at the expense of deeper subversion. They are a people who rely heavily on that aspect so they did potentially flip over several cards they didn’t have to.

We will see how this shakes out in the next few years. If everything goes back to “normal” with foreign wars for Israel, the occasional existential threat public jerk off, and muh economy then I would say it was a substantiated victory.

Sadly, I can't really name any large victory by anything that is really "right wing" or simply morally good, in a LONG time. Any time it appears there was such a victory it gets squashed or it was false hope. I could be missing something some where.

There was no victory nor defeat because it's an ongoing ideological and spiritual war. In such a war, morale matters the most. Whoever will outlast the other side will win.

Also the capitol hill siege was a massive dent into the reputation of the USA and the globalists, especially here in Europe. This will have huge effects on how the USA is perceived and the USA was crucial in spreading left-liberalism in Europe. Spencer and Wallace complain about the capitol hill precisely because they want to cling on to the American empire as they call it. They have no plan and are jealous of the right wingers who are actually living the adventurous life.

If Trump was a huge threat they would have tried to "Huey Long" him. Now Huey Long was posing a serious threat.

They're not stupid. Killing Trump would be the biggest favor they could do to Trumpism. Trump would fight them more effectively from his grave than from his office. Creating a martyr would be their biggest gift to the populist right.

Spencer is the very definition of controlled opposition, he is the picture perfect representation of the "white supremacy" lie, the very embodiment that validates the cultural marxist dogma of "systemic racism", he's just the other side of that coin. That's why he is being promoted.

He was systematically promoted because he looked and acted like some Hollywood Nazi villain. They emboldened him so that they could associate Trump's reign with the rise of the neo-Nazis. Charlottesville was playing directly into their goals.

It_is_my_time

Crow
Protestant
There was no victory nor defeat because it's an ongoing ideological and spiritual war. In such a war, morale matters the most. Whoever will outlast the other side will win.

Also the capitol hill siege was a massive dent into the reputation of the USA and the globalists, especially here in Europe. This will have huge effects on how the USA is perceived and the USA was crucial in spreading left-liberalism in Europe. Spencer and Wallace complain about the capitol hill precisely because they want to cling on to the American empire as they call it. They have no plan and are jealous of the right wingers who are actually living the adventurous life.

TBH, I greatly enjoyed Spencer's take on the capitol hill riot, which is that it encompasses the fact that the energy and anger of the right wing is so badly misdirected, without a leader, that the culminating result is this act that will end up landing many of them in prison with nothing gained. They don't criticize the average man on the ground that day, they feel their anger, but they are saying "look, no on is leading you right now, so stop putting your faith into the people who lead you to the capitol and now have put your entire life at jeopardy".

Peacock
Gold Member
He was systematically promoted because he looked and acted like some Hollywood Nazi villain. They emboldened him so that they could associate Trump's reign with the rise of the neo-Nazis. Charlottesville was playing directly into their goals.
He didn't just look the part, he also plays the part:

3500.jpg

Durden347

Robin
Other Christian
Not a fan of Spencer & Fuentes. Spencer because he is militant anti-Christian & a liberal at heart. As for Fuentes his inner circle includes individuals such as Milo Yiannopolous & Jacob Wohl. Milo who is a federal informant assisted in setting up Fuentes’ website. He has also received some shady funding recently. Alarming to say the least.

It can’t help being pointed at of the above tweet, that all three of these people, Spencer, Fuentes & Johnson, being homosexual, closeted or openly. The alt-right has a problem of homosexual narcissists it seems!
I think that both Spencer and Yiannopolous are feds. Used to listen to some of Yiannopolous and McInnes's older stuff when I first started diving into some Red Pill material. Never was a Spencer fan. McInnes is a joke. While I can agree with a lot of the Proud Boys tenets, I am not a fan of the people in the group. I used to be part of a chapter and I don't like a lot of the people involved there. Some of the people are addicted to drugs and alcohol, have mental issues, and/or are have criminal records. Not to mention their founder stuck a dildo up his anus in front of camera and even has some nudes of him circulating the internet. Yiannopolous just flaunts his homosexuality and uses it to get his mediocre, right wing points across. The last I have heard of him was when he mentioned something implying that he condones pedophilia. People like McInnes, Spencer, and Yiannopolous are possibly closeted homosexual pedo activists that are secretly funded by Globalists.

TBH, I greatly enjoyed Spencer's take on the capitol hill riot, which is that it encompasses the fact that the energy and anger of the right wing is so badly misdirected, without a leader, that the culminating result is this act that will end up landing many of them in prison with nothing gained. They don't criticize the average man on the ground that day, they feel their anger, but they are saying "look, no on is leading you right now, so stop putting your faith into the people who lead you to the capitol and now have put your entire life at jeopardy".

And what would he do differently? He already had his shot at being a "leader" of sorts and failed even worse. The capitol hill is at least viewed as something positive by the anti-American anti-globalist European people and these people are celebrated as heroes by many. Charlottesville was forgotten or is viewed as a joke, much like Spencer. As for jail time the people on capitol hill don't deserve any jail time for what they did and people who think they do are retards.

I'm tired of people only criticizing but not showing any better example themselves.

Amwolf

Robin
Woman
Milo has admitted many times to working with the FBI, including his very famous message on Jan. 5th where he claims his contact at the FBI came to his hotel room and told him to stay away from the Jan 6th riots because "something very big is planned".
All that matters about Milo is that he's a sodomite and that speaks volumes of his character. People like him are not with us.

It_is_my_time

Crow
Protestant
And what would he do differently? He already had his shot at being a "leader" of sorts and failed even worse. The capitol hill is at least viewed as something positive by the anti-American anti-globalist European people and these people are celebrated as heroes by many. Charlottesville was forgotten or is viewed as a joke, much like Spencer. As for jail time the people on capitol hill don't deserve any jail time for what they did and people who think they do are retards.

I'm tired of people only criticizing but not showing any better example themselves.

If the people are actually anti-Globalist then they know the real story of Charlottesville or they will want to know it. If they just want to run with the main stream news narrative on Charlottesville, then they are just blue pilled people of no help until they pull out of it.

What he would do differently is not put your full faith and hopes on a man who had spent 4 years stabbing you in the back and lying to your face. That would be the first step.

Ember

Ostrich
Other Christian
Gold Member
Milo has admitted many times to working with the FBI, including his very famous message on Jan. 5th where he claims his contact at the FBI came to his hotel room and told him to stay away from the Jan 6th riots because "something very big is planned".
It's not like that at all. The full story paints a very different picture. It has all been covered before here in the Milo thread.

If the people are actually anti-Globalist then they know the real story of Charlottesville or they will want to know it. If they just want to run with the main stream news narrative on Charlottesville, then they are just blue pilled people of no help until they pull out of it.

Charlottesville was ultimately irrelevant in the large picture, it barely made the news here and it got forgotten very quickly. 99.99% of people in Europe have no clue what Charlottesville rally was.

Charlottesville was ultimately irrelevant in the large picture, it barely made the news here and it got forgotten very quickly. 99.99% of people in Europe have no clue what Charlottesville rally was.
Irrelevant except for the fact that in the US it kicked off the new "war on terror" narrative of identifying white nationalists as terrorists and then proceeding with the major digital purge of every conservative dissident.