The Righteous Jews Thread

Peacock
Gold Member
So this was in my draft folder on the old board, somehow it got published before I got to it, so I will get started here.

Basically, since we're often ragging about The Tribe on this board, I thought that for some balance I would start a thread about some righteous Jews whose contributions aren't properly recognized.

I'll start off with Aaron Russo, a Jewish film producer who count in his film credits one of the greatest American comedies, Trading Places, which featured Eddie Murphy at his peak, as well as great performances from Dan Aykroyd and Jamie Lee Curtis.

Russo was a pretty smart and wily guy, and had a good amount of charisma. After a successful Hollywood career, he decided to get into politics, running for Governor in Nevada as a populist outsider, a bit in the mold of a Jesse Ventura. Russo caught the eye of Nickolas Rockefeller, a member of one of the most powerful oligarchs in America. Nick saw some potential in him and got close to him, they started building a friendship, opening up to Russo, who then got privy to the nature of his clan and to the oligarch mentality.

Basically Rockefeller offered Russo a golden ring to the top, but Aaron, having too much integrity, turned that offer down. He became instead an activist for freedom, raising awareness about the dystopian future plans the oligarchs have had for decades, which include chipping people, digital currency, as well as ongoing plans like social engineering (feminism etc). We're just about to get there, at this rate...

All this is captured in one of Alex Jones' best work, an interview done over a decade ago before he sold out:

Russo would have probably risen to great power and wealth had he taken Rockefeller's offer, he chose instead the high road.. So here's to Aaron, a righteous Jew and American hero.

Feel free to add to this thread.

bucky

Pelican
Not sure if this is exactly what you're looking for, but Jerry Siegel, Joe Shuster, Bill Finger, Joe Simon, Jack Kirby. The guys who created Superman, Batman, and Captain America. Superheroes are almost entirely a Jewish creation, and it's something I consider undeniably great that the Jews added to American culture.

Saint Paul and the other Jewish apostles who took up their cross and followed in the path of Christ.
When they followed the path of Jesus they made a decision and left the path of Judaism....

However they were fearful of those they left see - John 20 : 19
Then the same day at evening, being the first day of the week, when the doors were shut where the disciples were assembled for fear of the Jews, came Jesus and stood in the midst, and saith unto them, Peace be unto you.

bucky

Pelican
When they followed the path of Jesus they made a decision and left the path of Judaism....

However they were fearful of those they left see - John 20 : 19
Then the same day at evening, being the first day of the week, when the doors were shut where the disciples were assembled for fear of the Jews, came Jesus and stood in the midst, and saith unto them, Peace be unto you.
I can't remember who, but someone once said that Jesus was Jewish in the same way that George Washington was British. Same would go for the apostles.

Ezra Levant? He's staunchly pro-Israel but I don't begrudge him that. His efforts against the "human rights" commissions, his independent media channel, his being a continual thorn in the side of the government and "media party" (as he calls them) are great. Don't know if you'd call that "righteous" but he's done a hell of a lot more than most in this country.

Peacock
Gold Member
Dr. Judith Reisman has done some outstanding work exposing the fraud and criminal nature of child rapist and degenerate Alfred Kinsley, and the hugely influential Rockefeller funded Kinsley Report:

She's also denounced the "sex ed" cultural marxist agenda:

Ezra Levant? He's staunchly pro-Israel but I don't begrudge him that. His efforts against the "human rights" commissions, his independent media channel, his being a continual thorn in the side of the government and "media party" (as he calls them) are great. Don't know if you'd call that "righteous" but he's done a hell of a lot more than most in this country.
Yeah I used to like Ezra too until ... but now I see it from a different perspective.

Ezra and plenty like him in so call " Independent media " on the so called right l believe are set up and funded as essentially just distractions ....

Yes they are right on some things for example his " His efforts against the "human rights" commissions, his independent media channel, his being a continual thorn in the side of the government " .... I am sure he is 100% right in these issues

But will he call out the stealing of land in Palestine by force ... no way ....

And people who consider themselves right leaning freedom loving are influenced by him because yes he is right on other important issues ...

Ezra has plenty of mates .... many of the so called interdependent media are just smaller versions of the controlled main stream media ...

If they aren't calling out the Covid shell game now they are not to be trusted ....

Reactions: 911