Pelican
Orthodox
Alex Berenson

Gilad Atzmon

Norman Finkelstein

Vera Sharav

Richard Wurmbrand

Uri Avnery

Frankly, I have no problem with most Jews. It is elite Jewry that is the problem.

Jive Turkey

Woodpecker
Alex Berenson

Gilad Atzmon

Norman Finkelstein

Vera Sharav

Richard Wurmbrand

Uri Avnery

Frankly, I have no problem with most Jews. It is elite Jewry that is the problem.
It's been a mixed bag for me. I've met one who was a really nice guy, but an absolute and total degenerate. The rest that I have met IRL were the living caricature of stabbing you in the back while crying out in pain.

Bamboozler

Pigeon
Maybe not entirely on the side of 'good guys', but not a villain in my book, either. David Berlinski keeps raising doubts about Darwin's Theory of Evolution. As a member of academia it'd be much easier for him to just go along with it, and yet, he sticks to his guns.

Norman Finkelstein and Shlomo Sand.

Sand’s The Invention of the Jewish People is a must read. While he does NOT accept an Apostolic understanding of “Jewish (Logos / anti-Logos) he chronicles the many inventions of the term, after Titus decimated the Temple (which became the human body in less than a generation, exactly as the Lord predicted).

After the Roman-Jewish wars, what?

Many inventions, including vast and mass conversions to anti-Logos discussion groups …. from all across North Africa, to Yemen, to Pontus, and beyond…..

Last edited:

Max Roscoe

Pelican
Orthodox Inquirer
Jewish Homosexual Glenn Greenwald is the best English speaking journalist on the planet.

Ron Unz runs a great news and commentary site.

Stanley Kubrick is the greatest American film director and moon landing creator.

Brother Nathanial is pretty darn righteous.

Oliver Stone is one of the most compelling, thoughtful and brave directors we have.

I enjoy entertainment from Larry David, Woody Allen and Leonard Cohen, though I wouldn't consider them righteous. Allen and David are both extremely Jewish in their behavior, humor, and habits, and this can be both funny and illuminating.

That said, we don't need any of them in our country.